Jane Doe - AKA "Miss Nobody" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be. You say you have this on video too?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Can we meet?"

"Yeah." he responded. "Bring everything you have to my office, tomorrow at 9:00 AM. In the meantime, what's her name, so I can look into this from my end?"

"Jennifer Sarah Nichols." I replied.

"And you said she's from Louisville?" he verified.

"Yipper." I confirmed.

"Okay, Jack. I'll see you in my office at 9:00 AM sharp. Depending on what I find, there may be someone else there too, just a heads-up."

"Okay Bill, thanks. I'll see you then."

My heart was racing, as I closed my phone. Finally! Finally, things were beginning to progress in a direction that could end all of this very soon. I managed to eat something for dinner, and did my best to try and get some sleep, as being up in the morning would disrupt my schedule. As I lay in bed, my thoughts were racing around as fast as my heart had been earlier. What would the lab test reveal? Was her family really behind all of this? Was there a crooked doctor at City General? How much does a hamster weigh?

I finally drifted off to sleep sometime around 2:00 AM, and although I didn't get much sleep, my dreams were loaded with scenes of Jenny and me together. We were at the park, then we were eating at a hamburger joint. Typical dumb dream sequences until my alarm went off at 7:00 and jolted me awake. I dragged myself out of bed to shower and awaken as best as I could. What lay ahead I did not know, but I knew one thing for certain: Jenny was about to get a voice. Just how big of a voice would stun me, when I finally discovered the horrible truth behind her waking nightmare and living hell.


12