All Comments on 'Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more!

This is a great beginning. Hoping for more.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 9 years agoAuthor
More

The next chapter is waiting for approval. It is a long build up to the more adventurous chapters, so be patient, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure anything will be alright

Maybe it would be best to simply bitch slap Margaret and walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's great to see you back

This one looks very promising indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too bad there are only 5 stars in the ratings

It's a perfect 10 in all categories. Please let it get nasty, nastier, and nastiest for the hypnotically slut.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 7 years ago
hot hot hot

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

OMG, that's just stupid & not hot at all. Rather boring- sorry.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
Titanic

This narrative is as doomed to failure as was the Titanic - a benign way of saying how truly bad this story is.

First, the mother has every right to check up on her underage daughter's welfare - including participating in a party where alcohol is served to minors, where there is likely a presence of drugs and narcotics, where the crime of rape is likely to occur, and which party was likely unsupervised (or at least sufficiently so) by a responsible adult. Her presence at the party was understandable and recognized as the duty of a responsible parent toward her minor daughter.

Second, she was sexually assaulted by the two male minors during the dancing, who were nevertheless old enough to be criminally charged with same at least in Juvenile Court if not kicked up for adult trial.

Third, she was raped by Mark, the son of the house's owner(s). The pregnancy, if any, would be bona fide proof of the crime. He'd never be admitted to a decent university with that criminal record.

Fourth, as for the jewelry, NO cunt, even a stupid cunt, keeps her diamond jewelry in a mere, unlocked drawer, in an unlocked bedroom where the maid, any visitor, any friends of the resident children "dropping by" or partying, would have easy access to steal. Even with that, no jewelry had actually been removed, taken in possession such as secreting it about the person or in some thief's sack, and removed from at least the bedroom if not the premises. Therefore no robbery had occurred. There was no evidence of even an intent to commit robbery. Whatever false accusations Mark would make against the woman would be of no consequence, as it would be the word of a rapist against the word of a mature woman, respected in society, and rape victim to the accuser.

Whatever follows now that relies and builds on these wholly discredited premises just destroys the value for that element. The balance of this narrative is deeply, fatally flawed. Proceed at your own indiscretion.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 4 years agoAuthor
Diamonds?

It wasn't clear in the story, but the jewellery was fake, or dress jewellery, obviously so, as it was in a draw not a safe. The woman is in sales and dresses to impress, whereas Jane is a naive housewife, which shows when she gives in to blackmail and the boy.

This is why Litorotica reader's feedback and editors are so important to writers, What is in the writer's head doesn't always get written down explicit enough for readers to catch on. Don't forget this is free and not professionally edited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES