Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, yes!' Jane exclaimed, picking up on Margaret's buoyant remedy. The thought of going to the local doctor, and pharmacy, flattened the momentary euphoria. It was against the rules, but it wouldn't stop that girl in the pharmacy from gossiping about her. She knew her daughter was on the pill, so Louise couldn't be the one needing it. The assistant would spread it around that she needed to solve the problem of a one night stand.

'Where will I get it? I can't go to my doctor!' Jane complained.

'I'll get it for you. Tomorrow,' Margaret promised.

Margaret had been worried about Mark getting some girl into trouble, not expecting a neighbour to get herself caught. Well, the stupid woman needed her more than ever. Shit! How could anyone get into so much trouble in so short a time! Even Mark could stay out of trouble for a day.

'You're dressed as a maid, so maybe that's a way of punishing you. You can be my maid. The damn girl walked out last week. I can't cope with housework and business. It will bring you down to earth. Give you a taste for what it's like to be ordinary and lowly,' Margaret lectured her.

Jane nearly collapsed. Was she going to be punished by working as her maid? Surely not! Many at the party would recognise her as Louise's mother. Her daughter would die of shame. So would she.

'When things quieten down I'll smuggle you out of the house. How you get home is your problem,' Margaret explained.

'Thank you Margaret! I don't deserve your help, I've been so stupid,' Jane gushed, almost bursting into tears from relief. So long as no one found out, she could stand a day being humiliated by this woman.

'Get a hold of yourself. It's not over yet. Tomorrow afternoon, you will present yourself here, 2pm sharp. I'll have that pill by then. Do you understand?' she loudly finished.

Jane nodded. Of course she would be there, she had no choice. A hand absently pressed her stomach. How could she have been such an idiot? The thought of falling pregnant by her daughters ex-boyfriend was mind numbing. She was a mature adult, yet she had behaved like a young horny slut.

'Thank you Margaret,' she gushed, while wondering what would happen to her.

What punishment was this nasty woman cooking up? Whatever it was, she would have to endure it until she got that damn pill.

'While dressed as my maid, you will say, yes ma'am,' Margaret scorned her.

It was delightful having this haughty woman at her mercy. This was a game needing to be strung out as long as possible. Jane would have to play along, to keep out of trouble. Anything to keep her awful secret would have to be suffered. At the very least until she took that pill.

'Yes, ma'am,' Jane awkwardly replied. She felt the years roll back, leaving her feeling like an awkward youth, being chastised by an adult.

'I'll keep your shameful secrets, just so long as you return here at two. Make sure you arrive promptly! Got it?' Margaret demanded.

'Yes, Ma'am, thank you, ma'am,' Jane humbly replied.

Jane arrived home from the party, thankfully without anyone seeing her, especially so, in such a humble state of dress. If anyone noticed, she would have been dismissed as being of no account. Her demeanour would have fitted well with the cheap nylon, maids coverall.

Louise had obviously returned from the party, as evidenced by the mess in the kitchen. Once home she stripped off, threw the nasty coverall into the washer, and slunk off to bed. She lay there trying not to think about what happened, hoping it would all go away after a good nights' sleep. She eventually fell into a fitful slumber.

***

The skimpy top and short skirt, were being pulled out of a dryer by Margaret. Jane stood naked waiting for the awful clothes. She was going to be paraded in public, through the streets, for all to witness her shame.

***

Jane awoke in fright, sweaty and cold. She wondered how this terrible situation would affect Louise. How would she feel on hearing that her mother had sex with her boyfriend? Louise would be the subject of cruel jokes from friends, probably losing all social credibility. Jane's mind turned examined the awful events over and over again. Eventually she fell asleep, from exhaustion.

***

In a brilliantly lit pure white room, Jane was being given a stern lecture about the dangers of pregnancy at her age. The midwife looked, and sounded like her mother.

'You can't come into the delivery room,' the midwife crossly said.

Jane saw that it was Mark, and winced. 'If he wants to,' she began to say.

'Your son must wait outside,' the fierce midwife told her.

'He's not my son, he's the father,' Jane apologetically explained, feeling ashamed.

'Dear, me, whatever next!' the midwife reproachfully observed, sounding even more like her mother.

When Jane looked toward Mark, he seemed much younger than his eighteen years. He beckoned to someone out of sight, and with horror she watched a gang of his friends troop in. On seeing the gang of adolescents, she tried to pull her legs together, only to find them in stirrups, which was confusing and frightful. In anguish she looked around for the midwife, only to find she had inexplicably disappeared.

'Mark, they can't come in here!' she warned him, with a voice that sounded feeble and weak. He didn't seem to hear, or simply ignored her. In alarm she watched them gather around the end of the bed. He began to point out her private parts, telling them what he touched to turn her on.

'Mom! You're being rude in front of my friends, pull your legs together!' Louise said, sounding slightly annoyed, rather than shocked.

Jane tried to explain that the stirrups bound her ankles in place, only to find her voice muffled. All she could do was mewl the one word, "sorry", though no-one took any notice. She kept repeating it over and over. More of their friends came in, including the two young guys she had danced with at the party.

Louise greeted them, and pulled them to the foot of the bed. 'Hi guys, you know my mom,' she said, with an exasperated sigh, and a shake of the head. It looked as though she expected this lewd behaviour, and was fed up from trying to keep her mother decent.

'Hi Mrs Marshal, how are you?' Trevor politely asked. He was looking directly between her legs with avid interest. 'Nice pussy,' he casually remarked.

'You nearly had her at the party, Trevor, so you should finish what you started,' Louise suggested, sounding chirpy and helpful.

Jane couldn't believe what her daughter was suggesting! Surely she meant the dance. Trevor's face revealed he thought it meant something else. Without seeing her daughter move, Louise was now whispering in her ear.

'Mark and his mother told me about the jewellery, so I got an idea. We need money for my college fees, so I've stolen Margaret's jewellery, and blamed you,' Louise informed her mother.

Behind her daughter was an empty, open draw. Looking around the room she saw they were now in Margaret's boudoir.

'Just in case it isn't enough, I'm charging the guys. Margaret explained that you're a dirty slut, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it, mom,' Louise whispered.

Surely her own daughter wasn't going to whore her out to friends! It was supposed to be Margaret punishing her, yet her daughter was going to punish her in the most disgusting way! She tried calling for Margaret, but her voice was muffled and incoherent.

Louise loudly shouted, 'Everyone, line up behind, Trevor! If you don't know what to do, Mark will show you. He's already had the bitch.'

Jane tried to gain her daughters attention, but she was organising the queue. With Louis's friends and Marks friends joining in, the queue snaked around the room, and out the door. The line of grinning faces was frightening.

'Just tell me how you want the slut. Front, back, or mouth, and I'll adjust the bed,' Louise shouted.

'Louise! Don't let them do it to me, I'm not on the pill!' she tried to discreetly tell her, only to no avail. She looked around for Margaret, hoping she had the promised magic pill.

***

Jane woke up shouting that she was sorry. A pillow clamped over her face, fell to the floor. Untangling a sheet from around a leg, allowed her to clamp her thighs together. It took awhile for her breathing rate to subside. A hand slid between her thighs to check all was well down there. The other hand clamped her belly, hoping all would be well there too.

'Margaret will help me. Everything will be alright,' she murmured, only half believing it, yet hoping it was true. Fatigue from the fraught evening had her falling asleep once more.

When dawn light filtered through shuttered blinds, Jane awoke from the half sleep, turned over, and pulled the sheet over her head. She lay in a foetal position, cuddling her knees.

It had been a long, fitful night, and she felt shattered. She felt unable to muster the resistance to Margaret's demand that she return to the scene of the crime. Neither was she in a fit state to plan an escape from the nightmare. The possibility of being pregnant seeped back into her mind.

'Oh! God! Please no,' she moaned.

A scalding shower wasn't enough to remove the stain of sins. She turned the handle trying to purge herself with a fierce cold spray. Nothing would cleanse her conscience. Maybe Margaret would punish her sufficiently to ease the pain. Unable to fathom how that was possible, she immersed herself in the task of cleaning house. Even unnecessary chores had been completed. Time conspired to stand still, dragging its heels, inflicting more anxious moments.

It was the point of return. Louise hadn't made an appearance and for that she was thankful. A smart business suit was meant to re-kindle self-worth, and remind Margaret of her position in society. Clothes maketh a man, and how much more so a woman. Margaret was going to decide her fate, so she had to remind her, and herself, who she was. She was at the woman's mercy, and had to say something in her defence. But what?

Would it be best to challenge the woman, or simply capitulate. After hardly any sleep, it was difficult to figure out the best strategy. As she walked the two blocks her legs slowed with every step. There was no defence to being called a wicked slut, for that was exactly how she felt about herself.