Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Be rest assured, it's no trick. It's all part of the process to see if I can trust you, and should tell your boss or not,' he smiled, trying to be reassuring.

Jane wondered how he could possibly think anyone was so stupid. Margaret had often pointed out that men would believe anything, from the hope of getting what they wanted. Jane believed it, as the evidence was right here.

She relaxed her face, and smiled back at him, looking as though the explanation was acceptable. Lifting the skirt up revealed stocking tops held up by suspender belts, attached to a corset. The skirt fell around her hands and she made a fuss over getting them entangled in the little piece of material. She was standing right in front of him, providing a front row performance. His eyes were riveted on the rising curtain, in expectation of a spectacular show.

'Gosh! I'm so clumsy. I guess I'm nervous from this being so important. I so want to get it right, sir. Would you hold up the skirt for me, please?' she asked, with a put on innocent tinkle in her voice.

Without saying a word, he reached forward and lifted the skirt up around her waist. Jane felt the heat emanating from her sex, and knew the musky smell was another sign that she was aroused. Hopefully she wasn't past the point of no return. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of the panties, and shimmied them down her hips. They were simply a string of red silk wrapped around her hips, with an equally thin loop descending between the legs.

She watched him intently staring at every movement of the red silk. She hesitated from peeling them away from the damp patch between her legs.

'Are you sure it's all right to give you my panties? I so want to satisfy you, sir, so I can keep my job,' she breathed at him, the sound nothing more than a heavy sigh.

He cleared his throat. Unable to tear his eyes away from the little triangle of material glued to her lips. He nodded his head, cleared his throat again, and croaked, 'Yes. It's necessary to keep your job,' he was partly honest this time, being too far gone to play around. Though, how could it be honest when the whole situation was a set-up.

She pushed her thighs apart, and peeled the panties away from her sex. She kept her pussy shaved under Mark's orders, keeping just a wisp of golden hair above it. Her lips were bare, and he was mesmerised by them. She stood still for a moment. A shimmy of her hips let them slither down her legs to her ankles. With a hand behind her back she tucked the skirt into a suspender strap. Stepping out of the panties, she kicked them behind her.

'Oh! Sorry sir, I need to get them for you, sir,' she murmured. 'Sir!' she said, and nudged him.

He reluctantly let go of the skirt, letting the curtain fall on a magnificent show. She turned around for a stiff legged bend, and picked up her panties. With the skirt tucked up she knew exactly what he could see.

Lenard looked at the slim thighs with the straps pulled into them. The stocking tops formed a lower curve, with the corset above framing a pert bottom. In the centre of the picture was a puckered hole. His eyes were focused on the bulge between her thighs, where glistening lips protruded.

Turning around, her mouth fell open on seeing him. She thought he was going to have a heart attack. That would certainly ruin Margaret's plan, with no-one to sign the contract. His face was ruby red, and his eyes looked glazed. His breathing was shallow, as was hers, though more urgent sounding. He made a gurgling noise, and seemed to jerk a little.

Margaret had promised to interrupt before he had a chance to take her. It was supposed to be an impromptu lap dance, and nothing more. Jane was regretting that idea. She was fired up, and ready go, or rather, cum. To hell with morals! She had learnt that sex could be exciting and fulfilling. She wanted sex!

While married it had been over too quickly for her, but that had been forgotten since Mark. She shouldn't have forgotten about her husband, for that was more usual, and this man too had cum without her. Mark was exceptional. He didn't think of her needs, it was his enthusiasm that had her excited enough to orgasm every time.

This was very disappointing. Margaret walked in before she had a chance to revitalise him. She was on her knees ready to suck him back to life.

The contract was signed without much discussion. He was embarrassed, and wanted to shoot off to the bathroom to clean up his underwear. In the car outside Margaret looked at her assistant, ready with a compliment for a job well done.

'What's the matter with you?' she asked.

'Sorry, ma'am,' Jane automatically responded.

'What for, you did a good job. You look nervous as hell, did you screw him?' she asked. She needed to know for business reasons, not because she was particularly interest in what Jane got up to.

'No!' Jane answered.

'That's it isn't it! I've never seen you so antsy,' she laughed. 'You weren't supposed to get all worked up. You were supposed to work him up, to get something on him,' she scolded.

'I did work him up, but he cum in his pants!' Jane complained. 'Ma', she began to say, Mark, only just holding back. 'My cunt needs filling,' Jane said, as though in pain.

'Jane! I'm surprised at you, such language,' Margaret exclaimed, in mock surprise.

She guessed her son had goaded her into using bad language, but didn't want it to become a habit. 'I'll punish you for that when we get home,' she sternly warned.

Jane couldn't wait until tonight, when Mark would be available to satisfy her lust. She put a hand between her legs to play with herself.

'Stop that right now, you dirty, slutty, maid!' Margaret crossly spoke.

'Please ma'am, I need it. I'm desperate,' she whimpered.

Her sex was aching for satisfaction. Since her moral code had been broken down, she had become uncontrollable.

Margaret could see large hard nipples, almost bursting from the blouse. She could smell the muskiness of her sex. She remembered her so-called assistant had given Lenard her panties.

'What have you done to me? I've never felt like this. I can't bear it. I need sex!' she complained. She rubbed her thighs together, not caring if it was obvious or not.

'You've always been a slut. It's just that it's been suppressed for years, without the chance of letting loose before,' Margaret said, trying to make it sound believable. Maybe it was or wasn't, but it was advantageous for Jane to believe it. She made a phone call, hung up, and said, 'All arranged, we're going to lunch.'

As Jane got out of the car Margaret warned her. 'Button up the blouse. Keep that skirt under control, and yourself, this is a decent hotel.'

The comment stung Jane, as she was no longer considered decent. 'Yes, ma'am,' she said.

They slid into a booth, opposite a handsome stranger. He looked attractive to Jane, but any man did at the moment. She tried to remain calm, but kept reaching out with a leg to touch him. Fortunately a table leg was in the way.

'Anything you like?' Margaret smoothly asked Paul.

'Anything? That might cost me too much,' he said.

'It'll cost you information about the contract renewal due next month,' she stated.

He lifted the menu higher, almost hiding his face. Margaret considered him a bad poker player.

'What do I get for that?' he said, while giving Jane the once over.

The woman had a nice pair of breasts, not too large, over a slim waist. The nipples were pointing darkly at him, through the white blouse. He couldn't see her bottom half, but had an impression of nice legs, when she slid into the booth. Long wavy blond hair fell about her shoulders. Blue eyes confirmed she was a natural blond, though he was looking forward to finding out for sure.

'Promise to deliver, and she'll deliver whatever you want,' Margaret suggestively spoke.

Jane should have been cringing over the way they talked, as though she weren't there. The boss was offering her to a stranger! This was different from before, when she had been naughty to gain a business contract. This was a direct sale of her body, for information. It wasn't money being negotiated, nevertheless, her sex was being sold to this stranger!

Paul looked into Jane's eyes, wondering if she was on something. No. The woman was aroused! It looked as though she wanted him for lunch. He glanced at the menu, wondering if his name was there. She was good looking, but it was difficult to pin down an age. She was around thirty, just under, or over. A bit older than him. Still, experience counted for something, and it looked as though she knew what she wanted without making a fuss.

'Anything? The two of you?' he seriously asked.

Just as seriously she answered, 'Maybe.'

'She'll do anything I want?' Paul quietly asked.

Jane opened her mouth to object. A smile from him turned the objection into a come-on , when she seductively licked her lips. The thought of going to bed with this handsome stranger kept her fire burning. She was too aroused to object to their plans.

'Yes, anything. A room is booked upstairs, ready and waiting for you two,' Margaret said, with a raised eyebrow.

'Not you then?' he smiled.

'Maybe, next time,' she purred.

Leaning across the table, Margaret flashed him an ample cleavage as a teaser. He looked surprised as well as impressed, for he hadn't noticed a button or two being undone. She was adept at making the accident happen, having learnt the trick some time ago when this stupid woman wasn't around to play games for her.

Paul agreed to disclose the contract details in an email. The bargain was sealed.

In the lift they both stood staring at the numbers above the door.

Instead of being infuriated, Jane felt humiliated. She wasn't worth consulting as to what she wanted. She was too inconsequential, just something to be used. She allowed the feeling to seep deeply into her mind, right through her body, into her bones. Being a nothing fired her up, made her feel free to do anything.

No sooner were they in the room, Jane kicked the shoes away, dropped the skirt to the floor, and pulled the blouse up over her head. She stood before him in stockings, corset, and nothing else. It was almost a defiant pose.

'We're not bothering with a drink then? As the Aussies say, "brace yourself Sheila",' he grinned.

He didn't need to shove her onto the bed, she grabbed him and fell back. Neither of them needed prompting. She opened her legs, found him, and wrapped them around his waist.

Vagina muscles gripped him tight. As he pushed, she shoved. The rhythm came naturally, as though they were a married couple, at it for years. As he spurted his load into her, she climaxed. It hadn't taken long.

'A drink now, then we can start again, more sedately. What's your poison?' he asked.

'Not sure,' she answered. With the first thing that came to mind she added, 'Vodka.'

'On the rocks?' he asked.

Seeing the nod, he dropped a couple of cubes into a glass, then emptied the little bottle. Finding a passable scotch, he added a splash of still mineral water to his glass.

'So? Where did Margaret get you from?' he asked. When she didn't answer he continued. 'Do I get to ask just three questions?' he teased.

'I'm not a prostitute,' she blurted out.

'Didn't think you were. Well, not since you seduced me so inelegantly. You were so horny you couldn't wait,' he laughed, and nudged her chin, to show he was teasing.

'I work for Margaret. I was desperately horny,' she seriously admitted.

'We haven't finished yet, have we?' he said, with a questioning look.

'I guess not, it's up to you. I'm at your disposal,' Jane shyly spoke.

Now the rush of passion had subsided she felt embarrassed. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed to remove the stockings. She didn't want to get into trouble for laddering them. Before meeting Margaret she hadn't worn stockings, though now she always wore them. She didn't give it a thought, that Margaret would chastise her for laddering them. Having Margaret order her around, and reprimanding her, had become the norm.

A leisurely session started as soon as the drinks were finished. It started with kisses, and moved on to hand caresses until their limbs were entwined. His leg was between hers, pressing and rubbing her sex. One of her legs was curved around one of his, the other pressed against his hardness, pumping it.

Their breathing rate was up with their heart rate, as though in a race. They let go of each other and he unexpectedly pulled her on top. He pulled her legs either side of him, then straightened her feet beside his head. She was frightened of moving in case she squashed his cock.

He lifted her with his knees, and by her breasts, with both hands. Feeling herself lowered onto his cock she shook her head. Not to stop him, it was from a need to release tension without screaming out loud. He was lowering her very slowly down the length of his rock hard penis.

The tension built in her as it rubbed its way across her clit. Her vagina was being stretched as his cock invaded her. It felt like her whole body was being filled. His cock reached deep and stopped. She dare not move, wanting to experience the fullness without the excitement taking over.

'Oh!' she yelped in surprise. It was a mere hesitation, there was more! 'Oh, my God!' she breathed out as though the air had been pushed from her lungs by his cock. Never had she felt so deeply penetrated. It was all the more real because they were less carried away than before. This time they were taking it easy?

She sat balanced on his stomach, deeply impaled by his cock. She couldn't move! Rolling sideways might hurt his penis. Her legs couldn't get a grip as they were stretched out either side of his torso, with feet beside his ears. His upright knees prevented her from moving backwards. He lifted his bum off the sheet, with her weight driving her down onto his cock.

'Oh! Yes! Do it again, please!' she begged.

Sensations rippled through her body from her crotch, to the tips of fingers and toes. He did it again. The sensation wasn't over quickly. Sparks slowly spread outward, igniting nerves. The course through her body could be anticipated, making it a wonderful experience. He did it again. More immediately this time, then again, and again.

Jane's head bounced as though she were a rag doll. Her breasts jiggled. She could no longer follow what was going on, as her head became overloaded with the fire of passion. She passively accepted his thrusts, unable help. Her body was being used by a stranger, but she cared nothing for that. If this was whoring then she was all for it.

This time she couldn't hold on to the yell of satisfaction. Forgetting where she was, a low groan escaped on an upward heave of his hips. The noise came from her throat, a guttural animal like sound, becoming louder, almost a scream. Pure pleasure flooded her senses.

They lay together recovering. He propped up the pillows to take a proper look at her.

'Did you enjoy that as much as the first?' she asked.

Not knowing why she asked, probably because Mark questioned her so often.

'Both. Differently,' he conceded.

'You must think I'm terrible. Doing it with a complete stranger. I didn't used to enjoy sex. Now I love to fuck. Didn't even use that word, as I thought it was so bad. Now I even like the word, fuck,' she said, and laughed.

'I was so turned on I couldn't help myself. I needed it so bad. Never used to be like that when I was married,' she blurted out, and regretted telling him about that.

'You're a widow,' he commented.

'How did you know?' she asked.

'Just a guess. Maybe Margaret was right, that you now feel free to do whatever you want,' he suggested.

'Could explain why I'm so sexed up all the time,' she mused. She couldn't bring herself to tell him what had happened this morning, with that awful client. 'Do you think it will last long?' she suddenly asked.

'I hope so!' he laughed.

He meant it for his benefit, but she didn't mind. Being a slut wasn't so bad after all.

'I'll phone Margaret to pick you up,' he reluctantly suggested, leaving it almost a question, in case she might want more.

She was pleased to see he looked regretful that she was going, or hoped it was what he was thinking. She was about to ask him if she would see him again.

Seeming to read her expression he said, 'I look forward to another exciting session. What about you?'

'Yes!' she gushed, and turned away, looking embarrassed.

He was wrong about one thing, she wasn't free to do whatever she wanted. Margaret picked her up outside the hotel. It was no wonder security were watching her. Without panties, her thighs were a mess by the time she walked past reception. She felt like a prostitute, and hotel security probably considered she was. Before anyone could say anything, Margaret whisked her away.

'How was it? No need to answer, you look very pleased with yourself,' Margaret said.

When they reached home Jane scooted off to clean herself up. Afterward she found Margaret in the study, with Mark. She stood still patiently waiting for them.

'We've gone through your accounts. They're not looking good. The mortgage is absorbing too much of your income, with college fees swallowing rest. There's no way you can carry on like this. When the savings have gone, you won't be able pay Louis's college fees and expenses, let alone the mortgage.

The silence and looks prompted Jane to speak. 'What can I do, ma'am?' she asked.

'Mark is a whiz at accounts, but even he can't make it work. You'll either have to sell the house, or bring Louise out of college,' Margaret said.

'I can't do that, not to Louise,' Jane complained.

'Then it's sell the house,' Margaret flatly stated.

'I can't sell the house, I need to live somewhere,' Jane pointed out the obvious.

Expecting to go around and around again, between the two options, Margaret said, 'Here. You will stay here. Free lodging, food, and everything else.' A knowing look at Mark, referred to "everything else", but the remark was missed by Mark and Jane.

Margaret waited for the idea to take hold. 'It's the only option, if you want to keep Louise at university.'

Jane looked down at the carpet, seemingly studying it for dirty marks needing removal. She had already suggested the carpet needed renewing. Margaret had flippantly suggested scattering post-it notes to cover the stains. To keep her maid happy, she had gone ahead and ordered a carpet. If nothing else, it would stop the compulsive woman from scrubbing at every splash of spilt coffee.

'Yes, ma'am,' Jane conceded.

Mark looked at his mother with a look of surprise over how quickly Jane had agreed. Margaret wondered how much the new experience of sex played a part in making the decision. Hell! The one time prude was having more fun than she was!

'I haven't forgotten you were promised a punishment, maid. Mark, take the maid to her room. You are to spank her. Not too hard, just something to remind her of her place, and that she mustn't use foul language,' Margaret said, laying down the law.

When Mark took a firm grip of her arm, she forgot all about the house. Jane stopped to protest, and just as quickly dismissed the idea as hopeless. She was being sent to her room to be disciplined, as though she were a child. As a mature woman, the prospect of being spanked by an adolescent was humiliating, and of course Mark was enjoying her discomfort.

As soon as they got to her room, Mark gave her a stern order. 'Remove the overall, and bend over.'

Jane opened her mouth to protest and quickly shut it again. Would the punishment be administered all the harder, if she gave him a hard time. Probably. She gritted her teeth and bent over the back of a chair, to grip the seat. She didn't need to remove her panties, for she wasn't allowed to wear them in the house. She had become used to the nakedness, for often they were removed outside the house as well.