Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was thankful he was going to use his hand, for that meant it wouldn't be so bad. A slap hurt her pride more than anything, which was its purpose. A warm feeling emanated from her bottom, but more injurious was the warm feeling in her tummy. The familiar feeling of arousal was making its way through her body to her mind. Sexual stimulation came in a myriad of forms these days. It was as though the slut in her had been let loose. From humiliation she became a sexed up bitch, and from having no choice except to submit, she was free of responsibility and ready for anything.

Mark slapped her bare cheeks, reddening them, noting her lips swelling in reaction to the rough handling. He had discovered she became sexed up from being humiliated, and controlled. So now he took every opportunity to ensure he had a hot sex pet, ready to pander to his whims.

'Naughty slutty bitch,' Mark teased. He ran a finger between her swollen lips, letting her know he was aware how aroused she was. 'Lay on the bed,' he told her.

Without being told, she lay back with legs spread. In anticipation, she licked her lips, completely unaware of what she was doing. She watched him intently, willing him to get undressed, or just whip his cock out.

'Play with yourself, dirty maid,' he ordered.

Reluctantly Jane rubbed her lips, until the clit appeared, then concentrated on its pleasure. A young guy was watching the lewd and shameful show, but she couldn't stop herself. When he visited her daughter she treated him like an adolescent, and he had to respect her position as a mother and an adult. Now he treated her like a dirty slut.

There wasn't much he didn't know about her body, though surely she should keep something to herself. She looked up to find him leaving. He wasn't going to slake her vagina's thirst for cum!

'Keep going until you cum,' he sniggered.

Jane stopped playing with her pussy. The damn boy was torturing her! Her fingers found her cunt, all by themselves. She stopped again, for a shorter moment this time. Giving up, she used both hands in an attempt to reach nirvana. A finger teased her asshole, while the other hand concentrated on her sopping wet pussy.

Playing with her sex as ordered by a young guy, was so very degrading. It was a dismal failure of her character to know he was so aware of her lack of resistance. The damn boy knew she wouldn't be able to resist, once he started her off. He had tricked her. She was expecting a good seeing to, whereas now she was having to make do with a do-it-yourself job.

***

Jane was in bed, pondering this latest worrying development, while waiting to be summoned by Mark. Before it could be properly considered, the documents had been signed, giving Margaret access to her accounts. She didn't doubt Mark's ability, or that her accounts were a mess. Only a short while ago the bank manager had spoken to her, with advice about cutting back. She had cuttingly explained that had been done already.

This might be a solution to the financial problems, though selling her home was a daunting prospect. Where would Louise come home to when it was sold? More importantly, where would she go if she managed to escape this den of iniquity.

When her home was sold, there would be nowhere she could run to.

It looked as though she was here to stay. On what Margret paid her, as an assistant and maid, she could never raise enough for a mortgage, or even the deposit on an apartment. Without experience it would only be possible to find a low paid job. At least here, she had free lodging and food. The prospect of saving up to find an apartment looked bleak.

Between them they decided what to wear, what to eat, when and how she was punished, even when she would have an orgasm, and every other detail of her life. It was no wonder she had been brought to heel like pet bitch. To escape them she needed money.

'Perhaps my mistress would be kind enough to let me go whoring in the evenings,' Jane pensively whispered to the empty room. A half sob, and laugh rasped her throat, nearly choking her.

The prospect of being Margaret's compliant maid for the rest of her life was dreadful. Being her assistant was a nice way of saying she was a whore. She wasn't sure about being Mark's sexual plaything. Was it god or bad? Over the last few weeks she had certainly lost her moral compass.

'I'm just helping a young guy learn about female sexuality. I'm just a sex doll for him to experiment with,' she cruelly laughed.

Her eyes flashed wickedly in the dark. Sex was fun and exciting, and she loved it! She started to wonder how Mark would want to play with his sex doll tonight. Last night he tried, and gave up on some precarious positions. In the end she was on top of him, bouncing on his cock.

From yesterday he set the alarm clock at a different time each night. With the alarm hand broken off, she had no idea when it would ring. It was to keep her guessing when she would be summoned to his bed. She giggled at the thought that sex was an exciting game. It was exciting, and she enjoyed it.