Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Before you leave, a thank you present,' Clarissa said.

She fitted dangly loop earrings into Jane's ear lobes, unable to resist polishing the glittery image of two stupid girls out on a trawl for men. Ironically they weren't interested in men. Elizabeth relented, with ill grace. It was just one more embarrassing embellishment to their outfits to be endured.

Clarissa remembered another part of the fancy dress fad, and fished around in a draw while processing the card.

'Open up girls,' she laughed. Now the bill had been paid she relaxed.

Jane did as she was told, with eyes closed, expecting a sweet treat. Elizabeth opened her mouth to complain, and the sales woman popped it into her mouth. Elizabeth choked as it caught in her throat.

'What the hell is that,' she squeaked.

She tried to clear her throat, coughing and spluttering. Her slave patted her back and asked if she was alright. Her voice sounded as squeaky and trill as her own.

'What have you done?' Elizabeth asked, sounding like a chipmunk.

'Don't worry, it will dissolve over night. It's all a part of the valley girl, glam range,' Clarissa laughed.

She looked at the two of them leave, one almost floating out, the other, stomping out with silent anger. She creased up laughing, bent over, holding her sides. All that fun and being paid for it too!

'This is so bad!' Elizabeth chirruped.

'It is embarrassing,' Jane agreed, sounding girly and pathetic.

Elizabeth looked at the woman sounding like a stupid blond valley girl, and laughed out loud. Even her laugh had a girly tone to it. The sound reminded her of some kids television show, but she couldn't place it. They looked and sounded stupid. Looking at this so called mature woman, she couldn't help seeing it as a big joke. Even so, she didn't want anyone she knew to see her.

It was getting dark outside, so the walk of shame wouldn't be too painful. She was thinking of the shortest route to the exit, when another idea struck her. It might be fun after all. Slave looked more ridiculous than she did, as she was supposed to be a mature woman, with a daughter around her age. Whereas now, they both looked and sounded like blond airheads.

'We need shoes, slave,' Elizabeth announced.

In a cheap store they were approached by a sleazy looking guy. The middle aged man looked perfect. His eyes glowed, and a big smile lit his face when they walked in. This time it wasn't dollar signs in his eyes, it was lust.

'We need shoes to go with these outfits,' Elizabeth chirruped.

'You look beautiful, yes, your outfits need the finishing touch to make them perfect,' he smoothly told them. The eyes never met, as he concentrated on their cleavages.

Elizabeth was even more determined to wind him up, and leave him strung out. After the chauvinism of men in the middle east, she needed revenge, and he would do. He brought over a pair of pink high heels for Jane, and a coffee for Elizabeth. She was content to sip the awful brew, tuning out his dreary sales patter.

Jane was happy with all the attention she was receiving. Her husband had been tight with the purse strings. He would never have allowed a splurge on the wonderful pampering she was receiving this afternoon. Back then, such trashy clothes would have been fit only for the trash can. As for the makeup, it would have disgusted her. Now she was content for others to make the decisions over how she looked, and dressed. She was simply lapping up the attention, like a happy purring little kitten.

Sitting on a low stool he slipped one shoe on, then the other, managing to part her legs while fiddling with the fastener. Sitting on the edge of the chair, the crotch of the little panties was on view. He looked up at her with a big smile. She leant forward to see the new shoes, pushing a large pair of breasts at him.

He ran a finger around his collar, looking hot and flustered. He leaned back, almost falling off the stool.

'Walk around in them, to see how you like them,' he advised.

He came back with a pair of light blue high heels for Elizabeth. She knew what he was up to, but feigned innocence. His hand gently pulled her foot, and she let her thighs part. While he switched his attention between her legs and the shoe, she noted the reaction, and was satisfied.

'Are you new in town?' he asked, while fiddling with the small buckle at her ankle.

'Yes, just in today. We've jobs in a club. Dancers,' Elizabeth offered, and was pleased when he took the bait.

'What kind of dancers?' he absently asked, not really listening.

'We're lap dancers,' Elizabeth said, trying not to laugh.

'Oh, really! I guess that's well paid?' he asked.

She was impressed with the sudden return to business, with him fishing to find out if he could sell them something more expensive.

'Have you thought of leather boots?' he asked.

'Maybe,' she said, to the top of his head, when he returned to ogling her crotch.

Jane came back from her walk around the store, after admiring the new shoes in every mirror.

Ronald helped Jane up onto the high heels, and guided her to a mirror. He angled it, bottom forward, for Elizabeth to see the shoes, or was it to see up her skirt? It was amusing having all his attention lavished on them, and most importantly, Jane was happy as a kitten with a cream pot. She was all smiles and appreciation. He was pleased to be ogling their honey pots.

Elizabeth dropped an earring, turned around, and bent over to pick it up. The mirror was still angled behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, she spied him ogling her near bare bum. She nearly burst into laughter on seeing his open expression of wonder. A curious feeling of excitement gripped her, then faded.

'You mentioned boots,' Elizabeth reminded him, sounding like a petulant girl.

Ronald returned with a pair of shiny black, ankle boots, with long laces dangling. Elizabeth said Jane would try them first. While walking around the store getting used to heels, she watched him slip one on her slaves foot. The long laces wrapped around her legs, and on upward to her thighs. He soon had her legs parted, as he wound them higher.

He didn't ask if she minded this intimate intrusion. Jane would have given him the go ahead anyway, for there wasn't a flicker of reticence left in her. The poor thing was a complete slut. When Elizabeth sank down on the edge of a chair next to her slave, the guy seemed to realise he might be going too far.

'The strappy things need straightening. I don't think she can manage that. You best do it,' Elizabeth casually remarked.

She was getting used to the twee little voice, and it suited her purpose for the moment.

Encouraged, he continued. He rested a heel in his lap, and blatantly pulled her legs apart. His hands started smoothing the laces up her legs, looking as though he were leaving the best till last. He took his time over untwisting them around her thighs. His hands were shaking, and he fumbled around, stroking her thighs.

The little skirt was up, leaving her slave exposed. She knew the immoral woman wouldn't care, rather, she was enjoying being mauled by a stranger. It wasn't cold in the store, yet her nipples were protruding through the thin top. With no nipple coverage in the push up bra, they were obviously growing, like Pinocchio's nose. The damn slut was arching her back, pushing them out at him!

Ronald looked up at her, and licked his lips. He was sweating. There was a visible lump in his trousers, partly covered by the shiny leather boot.

'I'll try a pair of those, they look sexy,' Elizabeth said.

He hurried back, almost tripping in haste. Jane was walking around the store looking good, and very sexy. Elizabeth figured she might actually buy some high heels for her. She let the guy enjoy himself, almost feeling sorry for him.

He had her legs parted and was enjoying winding the laces around her thighs. He fumbled tying them off, with one of her legs raised, for a fine view of a shiny silk purse clutching her lips. It seemed he would never grow tired of this game. About to tell him off, she became aware of the same excitement as before. It stopped her admonishment of his fumbling around, while she tried to fathom why she felt that way.

With both hands covering her face, she sneezed theatrically. Her whole body convulsed, with her legs slapping together, trapping his hands. For a moment they were firmly clamped between her thighs, nudging her sex.

'Sorry, could you get me a tissue?' she said, with a sweet smile.

While he was away she quickly stood up and pulled at the skirt. Whatever it was exciting her, had to stop. Maybe her slaves disregard for moral standards was catching.

They stood together, facing him. 'What do you think?' Elizabeth asked.

Both her slave, and the guy, profusely agreed the boots looked great.

'Might take them. Have you something with very high heels?' she asked.

He murmured something, and dashed off, like a faithful hound for its master's slippers.

The six inch stilettos looked like weapons. The glistening pink shoes looked impossible to walk in. The guy helped Jane up, with both hands gripping hers, and she fell against him, with boobs crashing against his chest. He gripped her hips, not wanting to let go.

'See if you can walk in them, honey,' Elizabeth warbled.

With only a slight wobble, she managed to manoeuvre across the store and back.

Seeing the evident joy in her slaves face, she said, 'We'll take a pair of those.'

Even with a generous allowance, this was seriously denting it.

'Can you give us a generous discount? We can dance for you as part payment,' Elizabeth suggested. She even batted her long, false eyelashes at him.

'Please, I do so love these heels,' Jane whined, playing along with her mistress.

She swung her hips, and pouted suggestively. The skirt flared around, as though adding to the offer.

'I guess, so. What did you have in mind?' he hesitantly asked.

He looked unsure as to what he was referring to, the discount, or the dance.

'We need to practice our routine, so we could both give you a lap dance. Not here, perhaps the back room?' Elizabeth suggested.

She was trying to look innocent, and suggestive at the same time. Both were difficult for her, as she was a straightforward kind of person. They looked like dumb blonds, and had behaved so, or at least tried to, with Jane succeeding perfectly.

With the main door locked, they traipsed into the storeroom. Jane was the only one not showing nervousness. An old cassette and radio machine was switched on, and Elizabeth found the nearest thing to a raunchy tune on a worn tape.

'If you want the shoes, you've got to dance. Swing those hips around, slave,' Elizabeth whispered.

Jane shook off the shoes, and began to shuffle around.

It occurred to her that the game was getting out of hand. She had only intended to drop in and out again, after teasing the guy. He sat on another of those low stools from the store, looking up at them with a beaming face.

Elizabeth was a bit stiff, unable to flow with the rhythm. Jane seemed to swirl around with hair flowing out, flicking his face. She wondered where the woman had learnt to dance so naughtily. From what she had discovered, the woman had been a quiet housewife, until recently. She knew the woman had lost her moral compass, but where was this coming from?

Jane turned around and bent over, showing off her bare ass. When she wiggled it in his face, he nearly fell off the stool.

Maybe she could leave the entertainment to her slave.

Jane had played up to men with Margaret, who was a good teacher in the art of teasing. There was no pretence now, so she went for it, enjoying every grind of her hips. She swung her bottom from side to side, then gyrated her cheeks in his face. She could feel his hot breath on her thighs.

He sat there mesmerised as though before a snake charmer. Her slave was enjoying it too much. A green streak of jealousy tinged her face, and she gritted her teeth. The brainless woman was sexed up, and would give in to whatever he wanted, and he wanted her. She was surprised to see such a big lump in his lap. Maybe not so surprising, from having two sexy women dancing for him. If he cum in his pants it would be all over, and they could walk away, or maybe hobble away in those ridiculous heels.

Elizabeth turned her slave around to face him, and pushed her down on his knees. She pulled the top over slave's head, baring her breasts. Jane responded by leaning forward and throwing her head back, offering her engorged nipples to him. He just sat there unable to believe his good fortune.

Elizabeth wound both arms around her slave, and roughly mauled the sensitive breasts. Jane moaned an unmistakeable sound of pleasure. She cupped slave's breasts, making the offering all the more obvious. As expected he leant forward with a hand grabbing a breast, and his lips absorbing a nipple.

The sooner he climaxed the better. She didn't want him going too far, and in the state slave was in, there would be no stopping him.

He let go of the breast to push his fingers into Jane's panties. It wasn't thought about, it was just a natural reaction. The little piece of pink cotton gave way easily enough. He felt the denuded lips, the soft open pussy, a woman's wetness, a ready willingness, and shot his load.

Elizabeth pulled the top over slave's breasts, having first to untangle the guys hands from her body. It was necessary to justify the use of her slave in this sordid act, by telling herself the woman enjoyed it. She pulled slave up from her knees, before she could unzip the guy. This showed how right she was. Jane was ready for anyone, and anything, so what did one more sexual encounter matter.

The guy was so grateful he gave them the shoes, and threw tubes of polish in, not noticing if they were the right colours. He saw them to the door, asking where they would be working, and promising to visit once it opened.

'Come again, anytime,' he said, with meaning.

Elizabeth realised she had misjudged him. They had walked into his store looking like a couple of hookers, or at least like a couple of dumb blondes. She had played up to him far more than intended, and wondered why. The poor guy had been overwhelmed by them, and it was no wonder his instincts had taken over.

'Thank you for the lovely shoes,' Jane warbled. She warmly added, 'Thank you for kissing my breasts so nicely. Oh, and you fingered me so gently, it was very nice,' she cooed, and kissed him deeply.

Elizabeth was shocked at such a blatant statement, and so was he. Not to be churlish, about getting it wrong, Elizabeth decided to kiss him. The poor guy looked so bemused and deliriously happy, she lifted up on tiptoe, and gave him a lingering kiss.

'That was the most wonderful time of my life, ever,' he said, with sincerity.

Elizabeth felt guilty over using them both. It was against all her principles, and all her father had taught her. She had set him up for a cheap revenge, despite never meeting him before. It didn't make it any easier that the two of them were happy about it.

She took his face in both hands and kissed him full on. 'You're a really nice guy, be good, and be happy,' she smiled, and quickly left with Jane.

A guy walked by in the opposite direction staring at them, and fell over a bench. A sudden flash of insight had Elizabeth realising she enjoyed the attention. Dressed as she was, and sounding so different, it was a perfect disguise. It allowed her to act the way she looked, like a dumb blond. She could be as naughty and flirty as she liked, without anyone knowing it was her.

***

'We're closed,' Mitch said, then took in the two girls. They looked garish, stupid, and self-obsessed. All the things he hated in that type of young woman. They walked in anyway, assuming he would give way to them, because of course he fancied them. Well he didn't, and he was about to tell them he really was closed.

Elizabeth wasn't used to the heels yet, more used to practical desert boots, or simple flats. One shoe slipped from underneath her, and suddenly she was sitting on the floor, with legs splayed. There was nothing to the little flared skirt, but more importantly, hardly anything to the panties.

The guy was there in front of her, looking down at her in disdain. She didn't feel excited from showing off her body at that moment. If she could straighten out she would have pulled her legs together. She felt like an idiot, sprawled at his feet, showing off her panties.

'Don't move. Does it hurt anywhere,' he said, sounding put upon.

Just as he was about to close up, this had to happen. He had to be careful, or she might make a fuss over slipping on the wet floor. He had forgotten to put up a warning, one of those plastic yellow signs that even an idiot couldn't miss, and kept the insurance company happy.

He efficiently checked the ankle and straightened her leg. He helped her up, virtually carrying her to a bench seat.

'You OK? Bit shocked maybe?' he offered.

'I'm fine, had worse falls than that. Not used to stupid heels,' she complained.

The squeaky voice was suddenly embarrassing. He was just standing there looking at her, looking annoyed. At least he didn't maul her while examining her ankle, or picking her up. Why did the guy look annoyed, when it was she who fell? Her slave quietly came and sat next to her.

'Where did you learn the fist aid?' she asked.

'I'm a vet,' he said.

'You learnt first aid in the army,' she nodded, not knowing what to say to that.

'I'm a vet, as in animal doctor,' he chuckled.

'Are you all right mistress,' Jane asked.

Elizabeth winced at the sound of Jane's silly little voice, and being reminded how stupid she sounded too. Why was it so embarrassing here, and not in the shoe shop?

Mitch peered closely at Elizabeth. 'Open up,' he ordered.

Jane obediently opened her legs. 'Stop that, slave,' she said.

Wincing from that one telling word, she opened her mouth.

'So you've been to Clarissa's,' he chuckled.

Elizabeth warmed to the sound of his laugh. It was a deep rumbling sound. Very pleasant and reassuring.

'Yes, how do you know? Oh! The voice things. Can you get it out? It's so annoying!' Jane squeaked.

'It will dissolve over night. Besides, you'll need them for the party,' he said.

'There's no party. She talked us into a makeover. I feel stupid, and sound stupid. I am stupid,' she said, with feeling.

They hadn't mentioned an insurance claim, and this one seemed sensible, despite the little squeaky voice.

'How about a cup of coffee, on the house.'

'I need one, thanks. Oh! Do you mind making it strong, I'm used to middle eastern coffee,' she explained.

'How's that?' he asked.

'I work there, I'm an archaeologist,' she proudly stated.

He smiled back at her. 'The words are sensible, but everything else about you screams dumb blond,' he said.

About to complain, she took in the smile, and a devilish glint in his eye. She held back, staring into his blue eyes. They seemed to be searching for something.

'Slave would like a coffee,' Jane said.

'Sure, I'll get it, now, nice and strong for you,' he smiled at Elizabeth.

If he had noticed Jane refer to herself as a slave, he seemed to take no notice. Elizabeth assumed he thought it was all a part of the makeover joke. The initial look of disdain had vanished, and he was treating her with respect, despite the way she looked and sounded.

The three of them sipped a coffee. 'It's good, best I've had since coming home,' she complimented him.

'Turkish coffee. A client gives it to me when I treat his horses,' he smiled at her.

'What are you doing here, it's not a vets job,' she said.

'My brothers away on vacation, California, somewhere warm,' he said.