Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm used to the heat, enjoy it,' she said, while wondering what was happening between them.

'It's cold outside, you'll need coats just to get to your vehicle,' he said, nodding at their skimpy outfits.

'Damn! We left our clothes in the shoe store!'

'It will be closed now. You are a dumb blond,' he chuckled.

'Well, we do have more fun,' she teased back at him.

'No challenge talking to a dumb blond,' he said.

'You mean it's too easy talking a dumb blond out of her panties,' Elizabeth said, then wished she hadn't.

'Nothing to talk about afterwards. Discussing history with an archaeologist would be interesting,' he said.

The seriousness in his voice, coupled with an enigmatic smile, had her heart racing. He could see through the stupid look, right into her. Was it her imagination, or was she really being dumb. All that messing around in the shoe store must still be with her, smouldering away, and he was igniting her fire.

She dropped her eyes away from him, seeking protection from that powerful look. The clothes were unusual for her, so she wasn't used to keeping them in order. The constant pulling at the hem, and adjustments to the top, weren't needed in coveralls on a dig.

The long distance stare of deep thought, eventually focused on her lap. The skirt was high around her thighs, and her breasts were almost falling out the side of the top. She quickly adjusted her clothes, and glanced at her slave to check her out. The slave was more used to slutty clothes, and so kept them in order. Without thinking she looked from slaves large breasts to her own, finding them somehow inadequate in comparison.

Jane had her arms folded looking daggers at her.

'I am a stupid blond. Can't remember which area I parked in, or which entrance we came in,' she mumbled

'The malls closed, so you'll have to use the back door, through there,' he said, nodding to kitchen door.

'I'd best go fetch it while Jane waits here,' she said. Not rising to go, just sitting there, told them both she didn't want to leave.

'I'll get your vehicle and bring it around the back. You can slip out, straight into a warm car,' he suggested.

'Slip, in these heels, is the right word,' she nervously laughed, feeling self-conscious all of a sudden. 'How will you find it?' she asked.

'The mall is closed, so it should be sitting by itself, somewhere,' he grunted.

'Slave, call me Lizzie while we're here. Don't refer to yourself as slave. That's an order, understood!' Elizabeth whispered.

'Yes, mistress, sorry, Lizzie,' Jane said, and nervously adjusted her top. It was too small for her large breasts, though she managed to keep them in check.

They traipsed into the back room, through the small kitchen. Mitch opened the back door where a blast of ice cold rain immediately soaked him. He slammed the door shut.

'You'll freeze to death out there,' Elizabeth said.

'Where in hell did that blow in from?' he shivered.

'Not from hell, that's for sure, it's supposed to be fire and brimstone,' she quipped.

'You could stay here until it eases off. There's food and good coffee,' he offered.

'You had best get out of those wet clothes,' Elizabeth told him.

'I thought it was the dumb blond who was supposed to be talked out of her clothes,' he said.

The thought of staying awhile, with him, was unaccountably nice.

'There's time yet,' she jibed. 'You're shivering, you need warming up or you'll catch your death,' she said.

Elizabeth struggled with the sofa bed, eventually pulling it out, complete with rumpled bedding.

'Get everything off, you've nothing I haven't seen before,' she ordered.

Jane was staring at him, almost licking her lips.

'Go on then, get in and warm him up,' she told Jane. He was hesitating, looking at Elizabeth as though she were crazy. 'You need body heat, or you'll have hypothermia,' she explained

Jane pulled her clothes off, almost ripping them in haste.

'There's bread and a toaster in the kitchen, do you mind?' Mitch asked.

'Sure, sounds perfect. Little stupid me can handle that,' she laughed, and left him to slide into bed next her slave.

Jane wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace. She was hot as hell, and determined to heat him up. He felt embarrassed being in bed with her friend. What could he say? It was working though, his shivering subsided.

Elizabeth brought them toast and coffee. It was a struggle to loosen her friends grip. He sat up and was surprised to see Elizabeth stripping off. She was no prude. He tried to look away, but admired her lithe, tanned body.

'It didn't take much, to get a couple of dumb blonds into your bed,' Elizabeth said, between bites of toast.

'The hard part was conjuring up the ice storm,' he teased back.

'If you're a wizard, where's your wand?' she asked.

'You seem to have found it,' he nervously answered.

Elizabeth showed him both hands, and they looked at Jane.

'I'll put the lights out,' she said.

He watched her brazenly walk across to the light switch, while her friend had his cock gripped tight, slowly manipulating it. Hell! She hadn't said a word, or showed it bothered her at all. She just accepted her friend was playing with him. He fancied her, and thought something good was happening between them. What was going on?

He lay there stiff, not just his penis. He was trying not to touch either of them inappropriately, though in the small bed they were pressed up close. Jane was a beautiful woman, but it was Elizabeth he was interested in. This should have been a fantasy come true, in bed with two naked blonds, yet he felt awkward and unsure what to do.

'What's going on?' he asked.

'Jane needs sex. You'd best oblige her, or we'll not get any sleep,' Elizabeth said, knowing it sounded unusual, if not plain madness. How could she explain the situation in a way that he might understand.

Jane felt awful. Her mistress was right, she badly needed sex. She had kept quiet, trying to let the two of them get to know each other. It was bad enough that her mistress got into bed with him, before getting to know him. What was he to think now, when her mistress was telling him to take her slave. She was spoiling their relationship before it got going. Despite that thought, she held onto his cock, desperate to have it.

'Is she a nymphomaniac?' he whispered.

'Something like that. Do me a favour, just satisfy her, will you,' Elizabeth said, through clenched teeth.

She was trying to be reasonable, and deal with it logically. Getting a stranger to fuck her slave, how could that be reasonable? Having to deal with a slave in this day and age, wasn't reasonable either.

'I. It's you. I mean, I was hoping you, and I, could get to know each other,' he haltingly spoke. It was difficult telling someone that he liked them, while her friend was playing with his penis.

'Please just do it. We can forget this happened, and start again sometime,' she said, and pushed him closer to Jane.

Jane pulled him on top, and manoeuvred him into place. She wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his bottom. It was more than his reticence could stand. He thrust in, meaning to get it over and done with. He began to pound her sex, with her guiding his hips into a fierce fucking.

With all the humiliation of that afternoon, looking, sounding, and behaving like a stupid blonde bimbo, Jane was more than ready. She soon had a deep orgasm. She let him roll off her sweaty body. He lay back between them, panting.

'What's she doing now?' he whispered to Elizabeth.

Jane was manoeuvring in the tight space, making her way down the bed.

'She's going to suck you clean,' Elizabeth drily stated.

She was angry with herself, not her slave, or him. She told herself yet again, it had to be done. It didn't mean she had to like it. There were plenty of other guys around, though one like him? Shit! Why did this have to happen with him? What were the gods punishing her for, was there a curse on their latest dig? If this was a curse, it was devious, and very strange.

'Tell her there's no need, I didn't cum,' he whispered, as though she wouldn't here.

Elizabeth ducked her head under the covers to order her slave, 'Stop that, now!'

'Why not?' Elizabeth asked him.

'I told you, I want you, I mean, to get to know you better,' he lamely said.

'There's no time like the present,' she said, with a smile on her face.

She kissed him gently, opening her mouth to him, feeling him getting to know her. She had been furiously jealous, becoming hotter than hell, now it was her chance to take him back.

She let him explore her body, getting to know him, from the way he touched her. She liked what he was doing. The gentle caresses, the squeezes to her breasts and nipples. The smooth delicate touches over her body, unhurried, intimate, and caring. He needn't excite her, she was ready. There was no hurried fumbling. He was telling her with his fingers that he cared.

She opened her legs for him to smoothly take her. This time it was no hurried screw, this was making love. What had attracted them would be found out sometime in the future, now it was time to let the attraction pull them into being one.

He slowly rode her, in time with her gasps. Jane he had just fucked because that was what she needed. Elizabeth needed more, much more. She needed his approval, and a promise to get to know her, not just screw her. So far they were compatible, finding each others' rhythm was perfect.

She started to orgasm, and her satisfaction set him off. They were both very still, with every nerve ending sensitive. She feeling his cock shudder. He spurt hot cum into her, and her pussy drank it all. Her vaginal spasms closed tight upon his cock, as though milking him of sperm.

He relaxed upon her, and she pulled him close, wanting to feel the weight of his body. She wanted to become one with him, to be a part of him. He slid from on top, to rest beside her.

Elizabeth pulled Jane toward them to squash him between them.

'Bite her nipples she likes that,' she whispered.

He hesitated, then slid his arms around them both. Jane pushed her breasts at him, to receive his attention. She quietly moaned, enjoying his lips and teeth, and pushed her large breasts in his face. He bit her nipples and almost suffocated in her soft pillows.

He came up for breath, and Elizabeth told him, 'My turn now, gently,' she warned him.

He licked her nipples, and sucked as much of a breast into his mouth as he could. He kissed them, gently bit them, and cherished them. Unable to carry on he let them go. He pulled the two blond heads onto his chest, and kissed one then the other.

They listened to the wind howling through power lines for awhile, then fell asleep.