All Comments on 'Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 14'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

18 and in a casino? 18 and offered a drink? Try to make this real. Though I like the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Even for fiction this was implausible.

Why didn't she just walk away from the Casino? End of story.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 9 years agoAuthor
Walk away

Elizabeth was enjoying herself. She couldn't leave Jane there, under the threat of being sold to a brothel. Also, the elevators were controlled.by security guys, to make sure only guests could ride up to the exclusive members gambling room. The boss gave orders not to let the two women leave. If Elizabeth had pushed it, they would have had to let her go, but what then? No bus fare.

The 18 year old was in an exclusive club with his father's Id. They didn't look at it too closely, otherwise he wouldn't have got in. Once in, it was assumed he was over 21, the age limit for rich guests. Besides, the rich can always get away with things. They can afford top lawyers, and people like the casino boss want their money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot story

I think your story is really hot! 5 * Love the idea of a finger slipped up into a pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...