Jane, Living and Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if we watch this? Does it worry you?" He asked.

I giggled a little. "Not at all," I said, "I might learn something myself."

They began to discuss the action on the screen. The man was kissing the woman's breasts now. She had taken his shirt off showing of some good muscle.

Brad was watching closely, "I wouldn't mind taking his place," he said, "Those tits would be great for keeping my ears warm."

I giggled again.

"Yeah they're not bad," said Peter, "but I prefer them a little smaller." He looked sideways at me then glanced down at my tits.

I felt myself blushing but the obvious compliment had thrilled me. I knew I had good breasts; they were a 'B' cup. I had always wanted them a size bigger but I was happy with what I had.

The woman on the TV was removing her skirt revealing that she had no panties on. The boys both sat up a little to see. The woman had a very hairy pussy, her hair was thick and dark and almost reached up to her navel and grew down onto the top of her thighs.

"Fuck!" said Brad, "You'd need a lawnmower to find anything in there." Then he had realised that he had sworn and he apologised to me, "Sorry Jane that just slipped out."

"That's OK Brad." I giggled again.

"I don't know whether I'd like to have a woman with hair like that." Peter said, "All that hair must get in the road. It would be like eating grass." He turned to me, moving a little closer while making it look like an accident. "You don't have hair like that do you?" he asked.

"Of course not, "I replied, "I take more care of it than that. I trim it every week." It was out before I could stop it.

The boys just grinned at me and then at each other. I was starting to get flushed and not a little bit nervous. Here I was, a respectable business woman sitting with two young men whose parents I knew, more than a little bit drunk and listening to them talk about the sex act which was playing out on the TV in front of us and now talking about my own personal details.

The man on the TV was naked now too and was back on to the camera embracing the woman. His back was covered in a thick coating of hair. I couldn't help but comment.

"Well, anyway, I don't like hair like that on a man. I prefer my men smooth." I blushed when I realised what I had said. I knew that both boys had smooth tanned skin on their backs. It also implied that I had had more than one man when, in truth, Colin had been the only man I had ever made love to.

Brad said, "Peter had to get his back shaved for a shoot he did for a magazine once." He was referring to some of Peter's modelling work.

I looked at Peter, "Surely not Peter, you wouldn't have enough to shave on your back would you?"

Peter grinned, "Take no notice of him. It was only a few very fine ones that the photographer said stood out too much in the light. He's just stirring." He pointed at Brad. Then he turned back to me. "Besides I can see fine hairs on your back." My halter top was totally backless. "If it's OK for a woman to have a little hair there then it must be OK for me."

Then he turned towards me and I could see him gesturing to Brad behind his back. Brad stood up and stretched.

"I'm feeling a little pissed," he said, "I'm going back out on the balcony for some fresh air." He left the lounge room.

Now I was getting very nervous. Peter's gestures to Brad, which he didn't think I had seen, had made it clear that he was going to make some sort of move on me. I wasn't sure that I wanted anything to go to far. I didn't mind teasing the boys a little but this was getting close to danderous.

On the TV the couple there were rolling around in a haystack simulating making love. It was vaguely erotic in a strange kind of way.

Peter pressed on with his subject, "My last girlfriend even had very fine hair on her tits. And I see that you do too." He looked straight at my cleavage for the first time.

I took a another sip of my wine and left my hand up covering my chest. I was beginning to regret wearing the top. This was definitely not going the way that I had imagined.

"My girlfriend also had tiny little hairs on her nipples." Peter paused, "Do you have hair on your nipples too?"

"That's personal!" I replied all indignant, "Off course not. And we shouldn't be talking like this."

Peter wasn't going to be put off. He kept looking at my chest and I could feel my nipples hardening despite myself. I crossed my arms over my breasts. Peter was sitting very close to me now. I sipped my wine again nervously. The pair on the TV were moaning and groaning loudly. There was no need for sub-titles to interpret.

"You have the best tits." he said, now looking me in the eye. "and a great arse and great legs." He ran his eyes up and down my body. "You know, I always thought you were the sexiest woman in the surf club. Older woman that is."

Older woman? How old did this kid think I was?

Peter moved closer still, his arm had slipped around the behind me and rested on the back of the couch. I was aware that I was becoming a little aroused, I could feel a familiar heat building up in the base of my belly. Then Peter leaned in and nuzzled my neck below my ear. I started.

"And you smell real nice too."

I pushed him away, not too hard but firmly. "Peter, stop that. I didn't invite you up here for that."

He sat back slightly and stared at me. "Then what the fuck did you invite us up here for?" he demanded. "You've been checking us out all day, we both noticed it. Then when we come back, you're dressed like that with your tits hanging out. If you didn't want something to happen, why the fuck are you dressed like that? What are you, some kind of cock teaser? What the fuck are you thinking of? What on earth did you think was going to happen?" His arm was still on the back of the couch behind me and his face was close to mine, his looks grim.

I was startled. I had never been spoken to like this before. I opened my mouth to give him a sharp reply but before I could get it out, the realisation hit me that he was right. I had been checking them out all day and even fantasising a little about what it would be like to make love to one of them. I knew that I was as horny as hell. I hadn't made love to Colin for over a year before I left him and my vibrator was nice but couldn't ever replace the real thing.

And I knew that I had dressed the way I had that night to tease them. I enjoyed the feeling of having my body admired. I knew that it was a good body. My hockey and tennis had kept it firm and hard and I knew that all my curves were in the right places. And from their look, the boys had appreciated the show that I had given them.

And now Peter obviously wanted more. I closed my mouth and looked away from him. I couldn't hold his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Peter," I said in a small voice, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I just..." My voice tailed off. I was embarrassed now and a little ashamed.

Peter took my apology as a sign to start again. His arm slipped down from the back of the couch onto my bare shoulders and his lips once again nuzzled at my neck. I tried to push him away again but I didn't have the strength to do it. I wasn't game to protest to him again. He had already made me feel like some sort of hypocrite with his accusations of me being a cockteaser.

His other hand took the wine glass that I still held and placed on the coffee table. Then he placed his hand gently against the side of my face. He turned my head towards him and his face was an inch away from mine. I could smell his breath as I held mine. His breath was sweet with a hint of garlic and wine.

"Come on Jane," he said softly, "you know you want me to do this." He leaned in and his mouth closed over mine.

I kept my mouth tightly closed as his lips moved over mine, caressing mine. One of his hands was softly stroking my bare shoulder; the other gently ran through my hair behind my head then gently pulled my head closer. I felt the last vestiges of my resistance burn away. Maybe I did really want him to make love to me. I opened my lips to his kiss.

I felt Peter's tongue begin to tease my lips and his hand moved over and around my back. My hands were still in my lap but as the kiss developed I lifted my hand to his shoulder.

His tongue touched my mine, darting softly away then back. I opened my mouth a little wider and now our tongues started to dance together. I turned y body towards him and I could feel the power in him as he held me tighter.

Our kiss seemed to last forever and I melted against his body. When at last we had broken it off, we gasped for breath. Peter sat back a little and looked into my eyes. I felt his hands reach up to the halter strings at the back of my neck. I knew that I should make a last protest now but the heat from the slippery place at the juncture of my thighs was growing by the second. I leaned forward a little to give him access. My sexual being had taken over control of my mind from my conscious being.

Peter released the bow of my halter and slowly brought his hands around and lowered my top. I heard his breath stop as my breasts were exposed to him and I pulled my shoulders back so that my tits stood up proudly to his gaze.

"My God, you are beautiful, Jane." His eyes wandered over me then he looked up at my face again as his hand came up and closed over my left breast. He looked into my eyes as the palm of his hand gently circled around my breast then traced across the valley to my other breast. Then he cupped my right breast in his hand and began to squeeze it firm and gently.

I groaned as he did so, feeling now the rush of liquid fire run into my loins. He leaned forward to kiss me again and this time I offered no resistance at all. I lifted both my arms up around his neck and pulled him close to me. His fingers now started to pinch my nipple and I moaned softly into his mouth.

He broke off our kiss and began to kiss his way around my throat. His hand on my tit never stopped its work as he kissed his way with little soft nibbles up to my ears. My ears and especially my earlobes are my greatest erogenous zone and Peter hit the exact spot and seemed to know exactly what to do. As his lips nibbled at my lobe I could feel something rising in me strongly. Then he thrust his tongue into my ear and I felt the shudder and a fire in my pussy as an orgasm ran through me.

Peter felt my mini climax and pulled away and looked at me. "Did you come?" he asked.

I bit my bottom lip and gave a little nod.

"Wow, you are one hot chick." He grinned, "We haven't even got to the main event yet." He looked very impressed.

He slid off the couch and knelt on the floor in front of me. He leaned in towards me and I opened my legs to give him room. His hands started to run up and down my side. He leaned in further and kissed each of my breasts on the nipples. His hands reached behind me and undid the bottom string of my halter. Then he sat back again and removed the halter and started to run his hands over my upper body from my shoulders down over my tits across my belly then back up my side to my breasts again. I held my hands over his and pressed them tightly to me.

"Well there are only very tiny hairs on your nipples." He quipped and I giggled. He lowered his head to my tits again and started to kiss and lick them in earnest. I placed one hand behind his head and held him to me. With my other hand I reached behind him and grabbed his tee shirt and pulled it up to his head. With barely a break, Peter moved so that I could slip the tee off him. Now my hands ran of the smooth firm muscles of his shoulders and chest. He felt so good and strong, I felt safer now.

He took my nipples one at a time and tugged on them with his lips and then gently with his teeth. I could feel the fire in me still as strong and bright as ever. I felt myself slipping down the couch so that my skirt was rucking up and my panty clad pussy made contact with his belly. I could feel my own heat there reflecting off his bare belly and I knew that he could feel it too.

His mouth on my nipples was skilled and sure and they felt as erect and stiff as I had ever felt them. He stayed working on my tits for what seemed like forever. I was building up again and on the brink of another climax. I was now moaning loudly and moving my body against his and grinding my pussy against his hard belly.

I had thought of not letting this go too far on this night but my coming so quickly and Peter's skills had made me forget that. I was now a bitch in heat. I pushed my pussy harder against him and Peter took the bait.

He sat back on his heels and pushed my skirt up around my waist. I quickly sat up and undid my skirt and lifted it over my head. Peter now stopped for a moment and gazed at my body now only wearing my black panties. He ran his hands up and down the insides of my thighs and I groaned loudly.

"Ohhhhhh don't stop now Peter, please don't stop now." I moved my hands to my breasts and began to caress them. Behind me I heard a small noise and I knew that Brad was watching us. I would never have thought it before but I did not bother me at all. Indeed I felt even more turned on by it.

Peter's hand now stopped at my panty crotch. His finger traced the line of my cunt lips through my soaked panties. I groaned again even louder. Peter lifted his hand to the waist band of my panties and slowly pulled them down. I closed my legs so that he could remove them completely, then when they were off, I opened my legs again.

I could hear Brad breathing heavily behind me and Peter was staring at my pussy. I looked down and could see the dark hair of my neatly trimmed bush standing out against the white skin of my lower belly. Peters' hands were back caressing my thighs as he took in the sight of me exposed completely to him.

Then Peter's hands stopped at the top of my thighs. The thumb of one hand moved slowly around and around through the short soft hair of my pussy. The fingers of the other hands found my bare cunt lips. Gently he opened me up and I gasped as he slowly slipped two fingers into my sopping cunt. He began to move the fingers in and out and then the thumb of his other hand found my clitoris and pressed hard on it.

It was too much. I lifted my hips and thrust back at his fingers, my legs falling open wider. Peter pushed against me in time with my hips, his thumb rubbed my clit hard and I came again. I sat up and grabbed Peter around the body and pulled him too me, holding him tightly against as my climax racked my body. Peter never stopped his rhythm and my climax never seemed to end.

Then I reached down and grabbed Peter's board shorts. He stood up so that I could undo them and pulled them down. Then I ripped off his jocks. Peters cock sprang out engorged and fully erect. It was about 6inchs long and thick. Seeing him so aroused made me lose any final thoughts I had of abstinence.

"Now Peter," I cried out, "Now. I want you now" I fell back on the couch again, my legs open as wide as they would go, my arse on the edge of the couch. I lifted my arms to him in invitation to come to me.

"What do you want now Jane?" Peter teased me, "Tell me what you want now."

"Oh God Peter, fuck me, fuck me!" I shouted, "I want you to fuck me right now. No more play, just fuck me hard."

"Beg me for it Jane beg me to fuck you." He ordered.

"please, please, please fuck me Peter." I pleaded, "Fuck me with your hard cock Peter, fuck me until i can't walk again. Fuck me."

Peter grinned, "Good girl, here comes your reward."

Peter moved up between my legs, his hard cock level with my cunt. I reached down between us and took his cock in my hand and impatiently pulled him towards me. With my other hand I opened up my cunt lips and then put the head of his cock between them. Peter still teased me, moving his hips only slightly so the tip of his cock just slipped slightly inside of me. I tried to push towards him but he pulled away a little.

I pleaded again, "Ohhh Peter put it in me. Drive it in me. Let me feel that good hard cock deep in me."

Peter placed his hands on my hips, paused for a moment then, with one smooth movement, drove his hard cock deep into my willing cunt.

"Aaaaarrrgh!" I cried, "Oh God, oh fuck." Peter withdrew his cock almost all the way out then drove it in deep again. I could feel his balls, full and heavy, hitting me on my arse "Oooooh yes, like that, Peter. Fuck me like that."

Then Peter started to pump his cock into me in a slow steady rhythm. In and out, in and out, his hands on my hips pulling me to him on his every long stroke. My hands fluttered over his arms then I held on to them as I started to get my body into a rhythm with him. A constant moan came from my mouth as he fucked me slow and hard.

I was like an animal. The raw sexuality of my being fucked on my couch by this young man who I had hardly even spoken to before this day threatened to overpower me. That he was younger than me added much spice. The thought that his was the first cock apart from my husband's that I had taken into my body drove me wild with lust.

I felt the familiar heat build within me again. I locked my legs behind Peter's thighs and pulled myself hard onto him. I clamped my hot wet cunt hard down onto his cock and I pulled my upper body up to his.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKING GOD I'M CUUUUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG," I shouted it loudly as my orgasm stormed my body, " I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, , I'M CUMMING. FUCK ME HARD. OH GOD I'M CUMMING." Another wave of climax rushed through me and I held Peter tighter in me.

Peter stopped thrusting as I came again, jamming his cock deep into my cunt. My whole body shook as I came down off the orgasm. It had been as powerful and intense as any I had ever had. I fell back on the couch, panting to catch my breath.

Peter leaned forward and kissed me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth and entwining with mine. As he kissed me he began to stroke cock in and out of me again. I lifted my hips joyfully to him with each thrust, feeling that thrill build up in me again. Peter broke off our kiss and gripped my sides tightly again. He began to fuck me faster and faster, his head thrown back, his teeth bared. I dropped my hand to my clit and began to rub it, with my other hand I began to massage my aching tits roughly.

Peter began to grunt loudly and my moans became louder too. He was close to coming now and i wanted to be ready. I could feel myself on the brink of another orgasm. Peter pumped my cunt even harder, I could hear the wet sucking sounds of our coupling. Then he grunted loudly and thrust his hard cock into me as far as it would go and held it in there. His head threw back and he roared.

"Oh yeah baby," he cried out, "Oh Jane Jane I'm cumminggggg"

Deep inside me I felt his hot semen spurt into me, once, twice, three times, more... The feeling tipped me over the brink and yet another wave of climax picked me up and swept me away. I shuddered with relief and clamped my cunt down tightly on his cock, my legs locked tightly around his arse. I could feel his cock jumping inside of me as he looked back down at me, smiling now. Peter leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips and I wrapped my arms around him and I held him tight in me and on me, not wanting to let him go.

He broke off our kiss and let go of me too soon and I felt his rapidly softening cock slip wetly out of my wet and sloppy pussy. He sat on the couch next to me and took my hand in his. I could feel his juices and mine sliding out of me onto the edge of the couch.

"Wow Jane, you are one hot babe!' he enthused between deep breaths, "I have never ever had a ride like that in my life."

I smiled at him, my own breath ragged. I reached out and stroked his sweat soaked thigh.

"Thank you Peter," I said, "you don't know how much I needed that."