Jane, Living and Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath restored, I picked myself up and gathered up my discarded clothes. "I need to go to the bathroom." I told him. I could see that Brad was sitting on a chair on the balcony. I had been aware of his presence the whole time Peter and I were fucking but I didn't care.

I staggered out of the lounge room on weakened legs and went into my bedroom and then into the ensuite. I threw my soiled clothes into the basket then sat down to pee. That finished, I took a face washer and cleaned up my tender pussy, wiping away all the juices that had leaked out. I sat on the closed toilet seat and took stock.

I was still on the high that I get when I have been well fucked. I felt a peculiar feeling knowing that I had fucked a younger man, someone I would never had even contemplated fucking a week before. I knew that I had given Peter a performance that he had never experienced before. I hoped that Peter would soon get his breath back and fuck me again this night.

I wondered what my husband was doing right now. Out somewhere with his pregnant receptionist I suppose.

'Fuck him!' I thought, 'He's missing out on the best fuck he has ever had.' I stood and looked at myself in the mirror, all glowing, inside and out. To my delight I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty. Instead I felt a little decadent and I knew then that Peter would not be the last lover I would take in my new found freedom.

My self esteem and confidence restored, I put on my short robe and walked back out the lounge room. Peter and Brad both sat on the couch. Both had their board shorts on but no tee shirts. Their muscles rippled as they moved their arms. Peter was very well built but if anything, his cousin Brad was more so. I looked at them both admiringly.

Peter stood up and came to me and took my hand. He sat me on the couch beside him and looked into my eyes.

"Jane," he said, "I have to say it again. You are the best fuck I have ever had. You are sensational."

I giggled, "Oh you've had a few in your long life?" I smiled at him to lessen my sarcasm.

"Yes, plenty." He nodded seriously. I realised that he had done this often before and that he had paid me a great compliment.

Then he looked me in the eye again, "There is one other thing though."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"It's Brad's turn now!" Peter replied.

"WHAT?" Eyes wide, I looked at him to see if he was joking. He wasn't! "What do you mean Brad's turn? Just who do you think I am?" I asked, indignation rising in me.

"Who do I think you are?" He smiled as he paused as if considering the question. "I think you are one incredible sexy woman who is the best fuck that a guy like me or Brad could ever have. I think you are a frustrated woman who hasn't been fucked by her husband for over a year and who was secretly hoping that an opportunity like tonight would come along. I think you are a woman who dressed up all sexy for us tonight to tease us but didn't really think that we would take the bait." He paused, then, "I think you are a woman who has not yet had enough fucking tonight and is just waiting for me to get my strength back. Am I right?"

While Peter had been talking he had slipped his hand inside my robe and was gently feeling my right breast. His other hand on my thigh and was slowly moving up towards my pussy. I watched spellbound as his hand disappeared under my robe. The resistance to stop him was all but gone.

"Well, am I right?" he asked again.

I nodded, "Yes." I replied in a small voice.

Peter grinned at me, "Well why don't you let Brad fuck you too? You're going to let me fuck you again. I'm not ready yet, I need a bit more rest time. But Brad is ready to go now, aren't you Brad? Show her how ready you are, Brad." Peter unslipped the tie on my robe and pulled it open exposing my body again. His hand was on my upper thigh very close to my pussy.

Brad stood up in front of me and, in one motion pulled down his board shorts and jocks. His erect cock sprang out, standing up towards his stomach. He took his cock in his hand and slowly began to stroke it. It was about the same size as Peter's or maybe a little thinner. I gasped and quickly put my hand to my mouth.

Peter continued, "There you are. Look at that. He's gotten all excited over you, haven't you mate?" His hand was creeping slowly over my pussy lips now.

Brad nodded. He was staring at my body exposed to him by my open robe. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I had never seen a man stroke his cock like that before and I was finding it very exciting.

Then Peter's fingers found my clitoris and a violent shudder shot through me. He leaned in closer, "Go on Jane, let Brad fuck you. If you close your eyes you won't know it's not me."

He stroked my clitoris and breast one more time then stood up and walked out onto the balcony.

I sat frozen, my robe open, my intimate parts exposed to Brad, my hand still held to my mouth. Brad reached out and gently took my hand with his. I didn't resist as he drew it towards him. He placed my hand on his hard cock. I closed my hand around it and began to stroke it slowly.

Brad stepped closer to me until his cock was only an inch from my face. He reached his hand behind my head and pulled me closer to him. I was still fighting within myself but seeing that beautiful cock that close to me let my sexuality win another round. I opened my mouth and took him in.

I tasted the pre-come on the tip of his dick. I just held the tip of it in my mouth and let my tongue wash around it. Brad rested both his hands on my head and began to play with my hair. That felt nice; having someone play with my hair was always a turn on. My hand kept stroking his dick while my other hand reached under him and cupped his balls. I squeezed them gently and I could hear him start to moan above me.

I was uncomfortable sitting on the couch so I stopped and stood up. I took Brad by the hand and led him into my bedroom. I pushed him back so that he laid back upon the bed, his full cock pointing towards the ceiling. He looked over at me as I removed my robe and stood naked before him.

I knelt on the bed beside him and took his cock in my hand again. I licked it slowly up and down then ran my lips along the shaft. I licked under his balls then moved my way back to the tip of his cock. I lowered my mouth over him and he started to groan louder as he felt the heat of my mouth. His hand reached out for me and I felt it run over my arse cheeks and then move down the crack of my arse. He paused at my arsehole and ran a finger slowly around it making me shiver again. Then his fingers found my still dripping pussy.

Brad played with the lips of my cunt for a little while before he slipped a finger into me. I moved my legs a little wider to give him more access. He began to work the finger in and out. I moved around towards him again and was rewarded by him slipping in a second finger. I could feel another finger rubbing lightly over my clit.

I moaned loudly around the shaft of his cock. Brad now had his other hand down playing with my hair again. I felt myself getting closer to another orgasm. With my free hand I played with my tits, rolling my nipples hard between my fingers and thumb. Then Brad slipped a third finger into me and my orgasm erupted within me again. I bucked hard back against his hand, crying loudly around the cock that filled my mouth.

I sucked hard on Brad's cock. I worked my way down so that it moved deeper and deeper into my throat. Finally my nose was buried in his pubic hair as I took all of his stiff hard cock in my throat.

Then Brad lifted my head off his cock. "I want to fuck you now." he said, "Come up here."

I climbed up on top of Brad. He was holding his cock upright in his hand. I lifted myself up on one leg and grasped his cock and positioned it at my cunt lips. He reached up and held my tits as I lowered myself down onto his lovely cock. We both groaned as I hit bottom, his cock deeply inside me.

I leaned my hands on Brad's shoulders and began to slide up and down on his cock. All my inhibitions had totally flown away out the window now. A couple of hours before, I had only ever had one sexual partner in my life, my husband. Then tonight I had succumbed to the advances of a 20 year old who had given me a fucking that ranked up there with the best that my husband ever had. And now, not half an hour later, I was sitting astride his 19 year old cousin with his cock buried deep inside of me.

All this fucking was driving me wild. I started to ride Brad harder and faster. Another climax was building me. He reached up and played with my firm tits then pulled me down and kissed me passionately. He slid his hands behind me and started to play with me arse cheeks pulling me down onto him harder. I felt my climax at the edge and Brad started to move his hand towards my secret opening.

The tension of my building orgasm was unbearable, it had to break soon! And then Brad slid his finger deep into my arsehole. I exploded and felt Brad begin to pump his come into me to mix with Peter's. I lifted my head high and screamed.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!" I screamed, "OH FUCK ME BRAD FUCK ME FOR GODS SAKE. BLOW THAT COME DEEP INSIDE ME. OH GOD, OH GOD!"

I shuddered and shook and held on to Brad tightly. He kept his finger deep in my arsehole and threw his other arm around me and hugged me tight. I kept on coming unable to stop shaking as I felt Brad finish pumping his semen into me mixing it with that which Peter had left in me earlier..

Slowly his cock went limp and he slipped his finger out of me. He gave me a kiss as I rolled off him, my pussy once more leaking man juice out of me. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. I heard Brad tell me he was going to the toilet but I didn't stir.

Then I felt someone climbing onto the bed and hands spreading my legs. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Peter kneeling between my legs smiling, his cock hard stiff and erect. I tried to lift my arms up in protest but Peter just shook his head and placed his cock at my cunt entrance and slid it easily into my sloppy hole.

Almost immediately I felt the familiar stirring within me. I lifted my knees up to give him better access and wrapped my arms around him as my weariness began to slip away. On their own my hips started to move as he began to pump his cock in and out of my swollen cunt.

Peter smiled down at me, "Fuck you are hot, Jane," he told me again, "I'm all rested now and won't come so quickly this time." He grinned broadly, "And when I do come again, Brad will be ready for his next round and then I'll be ready again and then Brad..."

I moaned with delight as I pushed myself up to him and said, "Oh Peter, Just shut up and fuck me."