All Comments on 'Jane Stalwart: The Cock of Osiris'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More of Jane, please

I would love to read more stories of Jane, particularly her travels, lost and scantily clad, in Africa. There is just something undeniably sexy, and powerful, about big black cock, and few things turn me on more than women being powerless to resist the allure of a black man and his beautiful BBC.

The story seemed to take the position that the effects of the COCK of Osiris had worn off, or were wearing off; I'd love to see that not be the case. I am very, very interested in your follow-up. Perhaps you could have her discover, while in Africa, that her assumption that the affects had worn off was false ("Jane felt a new preference for black men click in her brain"), and focus heavily on her discovering that she has been altered, permanently, by her encounter. It would be fun for you, I would hope, to explore how she deals with being a strong, independent woman outside of the bedroom (so to speak) but then a very submissive, eager-to-please slut for big black cock. I know it would be a delight for me to read that tale.

Some of my favorite excerpts:

"...but none came close to the scandal that copulating with a dark skinned African negro would cause. The mating of a negro and a white woman was culturally inconceivable, she thought, even as she reached down grabbing his giant black cock."

'"I love sucking your big black cock," she told him truthfully before swallowing the head again.'

"The contrast of her white hands on his muscled dark black chest was fascinating to her. It was sexily erotic to see her white body mated with his dark black skin and feel his big negro cock fulfilling her completely. Jane felt a new preference for black men click in her brain."

"A preference that could create a scandal in British society if she were ever caught with an African male."

"She looked so beautiful impaled by the black man."

"Patty was riding Aket's cock while staring lustfully down at her hand, resting on Aket's black chest. If Jane understood how the COCK worked, poor Patty's sexual preferences were being adjusted to make her desire black men from now on as well as women."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pulp Fiction

A nice take on the old adventure fiction from the Pulp Era. By all means, give us more Jane, thank you very much.

StormbringerStormbringerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Wow Thanks

She got the third blast in the end which means all the changes are permanent, plus with hyper-lactating EE breasts. Would love to revisit her, but busy with so many other projects. Follow me at my blog: storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent tale!

Nice job... flowed well and kept my interest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Juvenal

Crap. Gave it two stars by mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb

Do please give me/us a new Jane story. The Africa idea sounds great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Give us more!

Definitely a lovely story. That betrayal by Patty really hit me, I was expecting it to be Karl. I think you should go forward and continue her adventures with an occasional backstory adventure. Jane and Patty definitely need to meet again and hopefully reconcile(and see how Patty would react to Jane also being hit by the third baptism). You can also bring back Aket if you want.

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 8 years ago
That was an unexpected blast

Lots of fun. Weird, but in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
indi with tities

I really enjoy this story. I'm more or less fond of your work, particulary the coxville stories but this is the first time i actually enjoy an erotic story like a classic. I've liked the adventurous and mighty woman, i never saw coming the betrayal of Patsy and of course the very graphic sex scenes are as enjoyable as ever Many thanks from a happy reader and i hope his soon to be happy girlfriend ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't leave a ton of comments but felt in this case that you deserved one. I do my best to be both a history and movie buff. The best compliment I could give is that I GET exactly what you were going for because you conveyed it so well. Excellent character development; well-thought-out narrative. Truly enjoyable. I've had a few little snippets of a Maltese Falcon "gumshoe" story sketched out for a while. Maybe this is inspiration to finish that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel?

Any plans for a sequel?

Great story, love the characters, especially Jane. Strong women who know what they want are sexy as hell, so rare to find stories about heroines here, and when I do they're either submissive or bimbos. Please continue this series, big fan!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Lady Jane

What a sexy, exciting, and excellent adventure this is. Five well deserved Stars! We do hope would continue the Ladys' adventure when she goes after Nazis, and her friend Patty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good bawdy fun

Fabulous plot, fast paced story, great sex scenes, irresistible homage to ancient wonders and mystic stuff...love your work. Get Jane back, what a babe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like it, but what's with all-caps for COCK, constantly?

copiousbeercopiousbeerover 1 year ago

Was reading Jane Stewart and the lost world, part 1 on you r Blog slot would love to see part 2, loved it and this story as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well-written story with a interesting adventure plot. Keeps the interest going till the end, though towards the end, especially on the Orient Express, the sex becomes a little monotonous. But keep up the good work Stormbringer, and this story definitely deserves one or more sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7542 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...