Jane Stalwart: The Cock of Osiris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, Aket pulled out and fell to his side. "That was amazing. You are amazing my love."

Jane muttered something into her arms. "What was that?" he gasped, still panting from the exertion.

"More," she whispered louder. "I want more."

"Great Aket would give you more," he said arrogantly. "But the serpent cock of Set appears to be sleeping."

Jane pushed herself up on all fours and turned. She bent her head and took the serpentine glans into her mouth. She immediately moaned with lust at the delicious taste of his cock. It was coated in a film of his sperm and her own vaginal fluid. Jane relaxed her throat muscles sucking it deep in her throat to taste more of their combined orgasmic fluids. In it's soft state, she was able to take more then she had giving him the blowsie, but it quickly began to swell forcing her to release it lest she choke.

"The cock awakens!" He dried with delight.The giant black man placed his hand on the shaft and stroked it, acting like a child with a new toy.

"Lay down on your back," she said. Apparently he didn't mind taking orders from a woman. He quickly did as told, looking on eagerly as she straddled him. His bent cock laid against his stomach, but since the head stuck straight up, she easily got it inside her. "I can't believe how good you feel inside me," she moaned, eyes closed as she worked his cock fully inside her.

"I don't feel as powerful in this position, but I like the view." Aket stared at her flawless white skin as she sat up to ride him. Even his meaty hands couldn't cover her large bosom. He squeezed and tugged on them fascinated with her breasts and hard nipples. He leaned up even as she leaned down so that he could take one of her freakishly long nipples in mouth. He was rewarded by a large squeal and tight spasms of her pussy around his shaft as she came. His crotch felt sopping wet from all the fluids pouring from her pussy.

Jane opened her eyes and looked down at him in a state of complete sexual bliss. Her hands pushed down on his chest as she road him. The contrast of her white hands on his muscled dark black chest was fascinating to her. It was sexily erotic to see her white body mated with his dark black skin and feel his big negro cock fulfilling her completely. Jane felt a new preference for black men click in her brain.

A preference that could create a scandal in British society if she were ever caught with an African male.

Aket laid back gazing up at her magnificent body slowly riding his cock. One hand squeezed her breast, pinching her thick nipple while his other hand rand down her white throat, down her breast to her belly also fascinated with the skin contrast. He rubbed her belly around her navel. "I want to swell this with my child," he said. "I hope my seed has already been planted, my queen."

"I hope it has too, my king," she lied. Lady Jane and Patty both shared a weekly tea derived from a herbal mixture Jane had discovered in India. The tea kept them from getting pregnant and even kept their monthly periods at bay. "Put a baby in my belly, Great Aket." He growled in lust at her words pulling Jane down so that he could kiss her lips. "The idea of carrying his child was starting not to sound all that bad and she was grateful to her tea.

Jane felt hands on her rear, spreading her buttocks apart. Hassan's cock pressed down hard on her rosebud. "Hey! That's off limits..." Jane's words trailed off at the surge of pleasure she felt having two men inside her.

"Take it all... my Queen," hissed Hassan. He pushed his entire penis inside her rectum. Her ass gripped it almost as tightly as her vagina gripped Aket.

"F-FUCK! I"M CUMMING!" she screamed. Jane sat still, panting from the intense orgasm. Aket's cock was jerking inside her, wanting her to keep moving. "Never had two men before," she gasped. "Thank god, yours is so little, Hassan."

"Thank Set, mine is so big so that you can experience true pleasure," interjected Aket.

Hassan hunched over her, some of his penis slipping out as he moved. Jane felt his foul breath in her ear. "Litle for now, Queen Bitch," he hissed. "The Master has promised to give me three baptisms from the COCK. Two more times and mine will be as big as his. I'll be sure to try my big cock out in your ass first." Hassan cackled and fell back, working his penis hard and fast into her ass.

Body transformation, she thought. Jane was well aware of the propensity of divinely powered artifacts to cause body parts to grow. The COCK had to be kept out of Aket's hands. Jane couldn't think much more on it as her ass was already rising over Aket's cock, trying to time it with Hassan's thrusts. The newly awakened wanton slut inside her was already hoping Hassan's was bigger to stretch her ass even more. She mewled again, closing her eyes to enjoy the pleasure, but quickly opening them as she missed the image of Aket's black body beneath her. She squeezed his hard chest while behind her, Hassan pushed deep, his prick giving a little spasm, and sending a small wad of sperm into her bowels.

Jane moaned, grinding her ass and pussy over the two penises as she came again. Her body seemingly relished every time a man ejaculated in her.

"Go away little man," ordered Aket as Hassan pulled out. "Let my eyes feast upon this woman's form alone." Aket's hands pressed against her ribs and pushed her up straight. Jane kept bouncing in his laps. His stamina was beginning to tax her strength. ""I love you Jane Stalwart. Tell me you love me."

Jane panted while riding him. She could only rise several inches off his lap before slamming back down. "I love your cock, Great Aket," she said. "And I love how you fuck me with it."

"NO! Tell me that you love me."

"I can't," she groaned. He had released her and she fell forward again. This time Jane used her arms to lift her up, fucking even more of his shaft.

"How can you not love me? No one can fuck you like Aket."

"Please?" she begged, thrashing a little over his shaft. "I lov..." Jane was terrified of this man's growing power. Sex with him was the best ever and he'd just lost his virginity. As his skill grew, he'd only get better. No woman could resist him. Not even Lady Jane Stalwart. "I love you. I love you, Master Aket." Jane fell forward and kissed him passionately. Their lips parted, tongues intertwined. One encounter with the negro and she'd fallen in love with him, but she was still Jane Stalwart. Jane sat up in his lap, feeling his cock swelling with impending orgasm. "I LOVE you!" she screamed, cumming. "I'm so sorry that I have to kill you."

"WHAT?" bellowed Aket even as his cock erupted sending more powerful blasts of semen straight into her womb.

"SEED SO HOT!" Jane cried with tears of pleasure and sadness at what she had to do, but Aket had to be stopped. "CUMMING! I"M CUMMING!" Stupid herbal tea! Why couldn't he give her his baby before she killed him? Jane collapsed from the intensity of all the orgasms.

Aket rolled her off him before his cock had even finished squirting. It bucked so powerfully, the crown of the serpent's head smacked his torso as it spit streams of cum. The first stream of venom coated her torso, soaking her nipples and leaving sperm spattered all over her belly. Another lash forwards by the black cobra hit her thighs as he stood. Aket grabbed the writhing shaft in his hand and jerked it, shooting his hot seed to coat her face. The wanton slattern writhed on the floor, still cumming. Her tongue licking out greedily to taste the seed on her face. Her hands slid over her lovely body, rubbing his sperm into her skin.

Aket dressed in his robe. Hassan was already dressed. "I told you, she couldn't be trusted, Master."

The ugly little Egyptian clutched his Kpinga, staring hungrily at her body. "There will be other women, Master."

"Not like that one," he growled. Aket grabbed the COCK and the Enfield off the floor. He pointed the gun at Jane's nude body. His hand shook as his face scrunched up in anger. Aket lowered the gun, angry at his own weakness. "Here," he told Hassan, handing him the Enfield. "You kill her." Aket took one last look at her before tucking the COCK into his robe and leaving the cabin.

"Of course, Master." Hassan looked back at the white bitch. He aimed the gun at her, but lowered it. She was still in the throes of pleasure she'd gotten taking the two cultists cocks in her and wasn't even aware of her own peril. "Hassan will kill you alright, but not with a bullet." He raised the Kpinga. He

kept the blades very sharp for Hassan liked to cut things. The only question was where to cut her first.

Hassan raised the multi bladed throwing weapon, looking up and down her body, but before he could bring it down on her, Jane's heel caught him in the knee. He screamed in pain as his knee shattered.

Jane grinned, spinning around in a slick pool of sperm and rising to stoop. She heard a thud as the Enfield hit the floor. Hassan hadn't dropped the Kpinga. His eyes were filled with rage and pain as he raised it again. Jane put all the weight on her left foot, lashing out with her tight for his other knee, but she slipped a little on the pool of sperm and Hassan managed to turn slightly. He caught her kick in the back of the knee, hurting him, but not breaking anything, but he did fall through the cabin door.

Jane dropped and rolled, grabbing the gun and bringing it up to a firing position, but Hassan had vanished. "DAMN!" she growled, racing to the door. He hadn't gotten far. He was at the end of the corridor, but headed the wrong way. "Freeze," she ordered, but Hassan just limped his way through the door.

Luckily the aisle was empty. Most of the passengers would still be in the dining coach, but not for much longer. Hassan hadn't headed towards the dining coach, he'd turned heading towards the baggage coach just behind the engine, but that would be locked. Jane followed him out the coach and sure enough he was trying to force the next coach's door open. There was a ladder to access the top of the coach, but with his busted knee, Hassan wouldn't be climbing anything. Trapped, he turned and raised the Kpinga.

"Drop it," yelled Jane. She aimed the gun at his head. "Surrender and I'll turn you over to Egyptian authorities for the murder of Professor Al Arash."

"I don't think so, bitch," he hissed. His face twisted with hatred and pain. Hassan stepped forward, dragging his bad leg behind him.

Jane smiled and shrugged. "I actually prefer it this way, too." She pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger.

Hassan laughed at the surprised look on her face when the hammer clicked down and nothing happened. She pulled the trigger again and the gun still didn't fire. He reached in his pocket and held his fist up, dropping the bullets he'd removed from her gun while searching her room. "Time to die, bitch." His arm went back and then swung forward, releasing the Kpinga.

Unfortunately for Jane, a huge wad of semen chose to slide down her forehead and into her eyes. Still, she managed to jerk her head sideways, feeling a breeze pass her ear and the knife stuck into the door with a thunk. Jane quickly wiped her eyes. As soon as her vision cleared, she saw Hassan crossing between the coaches, dragging his bad leg behind him. His face was pale, contorted with pain and disbelief that he had missed. The Kpinga had been so close, it had taken a strand of her hair. Jane yanked it out of the wood and stepped forward. She hefted it, testing the weight and smirked. It felt very close in weight to Grey Wolf's tomahawk and she was very good with the red man's ax. She flipped the Kpinga and tossed it underhand.

It struck Hassan with a crunch as the main blade broke through his sternum. He stared at the weapon sticking out from his chest in disbelief, but he was already dead. The blade had pierced his heart! Hassan fell backward, flipping over the railing and falling between the coaches. There was a louder crunch and then nothing as the train continued it's journey with one less passenger.

"That's for Omar," said Jane, licking some sperm off her hand.

Chapter 8: Danger in Strasbourg!

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," muttered Patty, looking up when Jane returned to the room. Patty was standing in the center of the room, looking at the pools of sexual fluid all over the floor. Jane's sudden return through the broken door, nude had startled her. "What happened?" asked Patty, taking in Jane's naked body. Half the semen on Jane was still wet and the other half dried flakes.

"Aket, that's what happened," growled Jane, striding over to the basin. "And he has the COCK!"

"Oh no!" gasped Patty. Her eyes filled with concern for the loss of the COCK and then horror as she once again gazed at her mistress' nude body. "You had relations with a NEGRO!"

"Come now Patricia, it appears you have no choice who you have sex with under the COCK's influence." Jane picked up the sponge from the basin. She looked distastefully at the water, filled with white clouds and clumps of sperm from where she'd squatted over it earlier. She started to clean herself with it anyway.

"But a NEGRO? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she answered. "Better then fine, it was quite..." Jane stopped. Good, amazing, the best sex of her life, she wanted to answer, but Patty could never comprehend a white woman enjoying sex with a black man. "I'm fine," she said again, "But we need to worry about getting the COCK back, not me. We have to stop Aket."

"What do we do?"

"He's not going anywhere until the train stops in Strasbourg in the morning. A giant black man shouldn't be hard to spot." Jane watched as Patty took the sponge and helped clean Jane's body. Her nose was crinkled in distaste even yanking her hand back when some dried sperm touched her knuckle, but she stoically did her duty. Jane's nipples hardened again as the cool sponge slid over her breasts. Patty stared at them and Jane detected and increase in Patty;s breathing and a slight flush spread on her cheeks. She grabbed Patty's hand to stop her and the two women stared into each others eyes before Jane bent in for a kiss. Patty's eyes partially closed and her lips parted, but at the last second she pulled back, a look of distaste on her face. "What?" asked Jane.

"Your cheeks are puffy like they get when you've been sucking on a man's..." Patty flushed crimson and shook her head like she was trying to fight not to vomit. "Did you have a Negro's phallus in your mouth?"

"Yes," said Jane watching Patty shake her head in denial again. "Patty, get over it. His cock was amazing, bigger then the COCK and His seed tasted so..."

"STOP!" yelled Patty, dropping the sponge and covering her ears with her hands.

Jane leaned closer, sniffing. "You smell good." Jane took in her friend. Patty looked great. She was clean, smelled of lavender, and had washed her hair. "Really good. Where have you been anyway?"

Patty flushed some more. "Karl Jaeger's here and he offered to show me his luxury coach."

"JAEGER!" Jane was surprised, but then remembered the familiar looking German that had arrived on the zeppelin. "Karl's here?"

"Yes and they have a bath tub." Patty nodded. "A bath tub on a train!"

Jane got a far away look in her eyes, but she wasn't thinking about a bath. "Did he ask about me?"

"Yes, many times," said Patty, jealous again. "I'm sure you'll see him tomorrow in the dining coach." Patty paused in thought. "Why don't we ask his help stopping Aket."

"No," answered Jane. "The fewer people who know about the COCK, the better." Jane felt cleaner and grabbed a towel, drying her magnificent body while Patty to her credit, did her duty and got on all fours scrubbing up the pools of sperm. Jane pulled a simple dress over her head and grabbed the basin of semen polluted water. "I'm going to dump this over the railing," said Jane. "Go find the Jean and tell him that an inebriated passenger fell against our door and busted the lock. Then ask the steward in the dining coach if we might have some fresh water or better yet, ask if they'll heat it up some. I need to wash my hair." Large strands of her hair were stuck together bonded by dried sperm. "If he gives you any guff, bat your eyelashes at him a couple times."

"I'm on it then," said Patty, exiting through the busted door.

Later, Jane felt quite clean washing in the fresh basin when the Jean arrived. The porter apologized profusely and insisted he'd have someone come fix their door immediately as two young ladies traveling alone wouldn't be safe under these conditions. He asked if she'd seen who had fallen into their door and Jane replied that it was the large exotic looking African, hoping to find out Aket's room. The man frowned, saying that he wasn't aware of any negro passengers on board the train. This was an upper class passenger train after all.

Early the next morning, Jane hopped off the upper berth, waking Patty. "Come Patricia, " she said, pulling the shift off over her head. "The game is afoot." Jane dressed in her "working" clothes of brown trousers and a white blouse. She strapped her pack to the outside of her right leg while Patty pulled a green dress over her head. Jane checked the bullets in her Enfield and slid it into the pack on her leg.

"What's the plan then?" asked Patty.

"The train's approaching Strasbourg and we need to find Aket before he can disembark. We'll ask around. A man like Aket stands out."

Jane and Patty walked the length of the train questioning every porter or passenger they encountered, but the entire staff insisted there was no black man matching that description on the train. There were a few negro porters, but none were giant muscled Egyptian cultists. The train whistled and began to brake. "Damn!" cursed Jane.

"What do we do now then?" asked Patty.

"We disembark first and keep an eye out for Aket," replied Jane, heading towards the nearest exit. Jane let herself off as soon as the train came to a complete stop in Strasbourg station much to the nearest porter's annoyance. "Patty, you walk to the back of the train and I'll keep an eye on the front section."

Jane watched her go when it suddenly occurred to her that she might not be asking the right question about Aket. She looked up at the coach door. "Jean?"

"Oui, Mademoiselle," he replied, still looking irately at her.

"You don't recall seeing a large Negro on board?"

"Non, Mademoiselle, like I informed you earlier..."

"Is there an Egyptian on board, brown skinned not too tall?"

The porter crinkled his nose in distaste. "Oui, the Egyptian is staying in the cabin beside yours."

That explains how Aket disappeared so quickly last night, she thought. "And there's no Negro with him?"

The porter sighed, exasperated. "Non, Mademoiselle, there is no Negro staying with him. There is only his wife, a rather large woman, but is is hard to tell with Muslim women being covered up by those heavy burqas. Look, there she is, if you'd like to question her personally." The porter held his arms out, hands down and made shooing motions towards Jane.

Jane turned and watched the bulky figure striding from the train. Her lip curled up. The dark figure, clad head to toe in a black burqa towered over the other passengers. Large woman indeed! Patty did a double take and stepped out of his way. "PATRICIA! STOP HIM! THAT'S AKET!" Jane yelled, starting to run.

Aket casually pushed Patty aside causing her to fall backwards on her rump. He pulled off the head piece and started running. Jane took off after him with Patty struggling to catch up. The black Egyptian had a head start and had already disappeared down an alley, heads in the crowded street turning to watch the strange spectacle of a giant black man being pursued by two lovely women.

Jane's strong athletic legs, trousers, and sensible shoes allowed her to make better ground then Patty, but the Irish woman caught up to Jane when she came skidding to a stop where the alley split. "Which way?" gasped Patty, panting.

1...45678...11