Jane Stalwart: The Cock of Osiris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the COCK out and brought it up to Osiris' crotch. The base of the COCK certainly did appear to match the rough broken edges on the statue. She held it closer and suddenly there were bolts of green lightning running back and forth from the statue to the COCK, pulling the COCK straight into the statue and fusing with it. There was no crack in the stone!

Jane fell back and reached up to grab the shaft of the COCK. She tugged and pulled, but it was stuck firm. Osiris had his COCK back!

Jane's nipples were hard beneath the diaphanous silk top. Her eyelids lined with kohl as she gazed up at her lord. The statue was painted green to represent the fertility of the great god. Jane looked behind her at the women kneeling before the god, awaiting their third baptism to become temple priestess/prostitutes of Great Osiris. They were mostly Egyptian women dressed like Jane, but there were also black skinned Nubian women, Hittites, Canaanites, and Assyrians. All were lovely and all gazed in awe at the statue. Nearby the bald priests waited. Some had their large cocks out, erect and waiting for the final arousing of the women. Jane turned back to the COCK, stroking the glowing green shaft, eyes closed, mouth open before the head, awaiting it's blessing. Behind her the women knelt in the same posture for the mighty COCK would fill the entire room with a cloud of sperm. The COCK seemed to swell in her hands and the high priestess and the other women leaned forwards in anticipation.

Jane could feel the COCK swell and she opened her eyes to watch in horror as her hands had gone from trying to detach the bare stone to stroking a glowing green shaft. She looked up at the face of Osiris and was filled with a sense of satisfaction and happiness, all thoughts of Patty's betrayal gone from her mind. "You have served me well child, now receive my blessing," said a voice in her head.

Jane smiled and closed her eyes, opening her mouth just as the high priestess had done in her vision. The blast of sperm hit her head with enough force to bend her head back. His seed was wet again, no longer the semen stinking dust cloud. Sperm filled her mouth, her throat reflexively gulping it down, and it was the best she'd ever tasted. The second geyser of ejaculate did force her to fall back. Her breasts ached and she could feel her blouse straining to contain them until the buttons shot off and her breasts sprang free, more of Osiris' ejaculate falling upon them. The last thing she remembered before blacking out was how much her elongated nipples ached until the milk shot forth.

Then there was only darkness.

THE END

Afterward: I've always had a love for pulp adventure stories and this is my attempt at one. Lester Dent, the creator of Doc Savage, wrote a master plot formula for writing short pulp stories. I started this story out using his formula and replacing some "action" sequences with "sex" scenes. I also used something I stumbled upon while web surfing, The Modern Dispatch 42: Random Pulp Generator which uses 20 sided RPG dice to roll on tables to create a villain, fiendish plot, action sequence, etc and this story came from those die rolls with some fudging on my part.

Jane may appear again if I get enough positive feedback. I have an idea for a plane crash in Africa where she's forced to kill a jungle cat and fashion a bikini from it's fur while searching for a lost city. Going back and writing the Brisingamen or Gray Wolf stories alluded to here is a possibility too. Maybe Jaeger's Thor amulet is responsible for his large penis and sexual prowess and perhaps Odd Blob survived and steals the amulet for himself taking on the aspect of one eyed Odin and calling his cock, Gungnir. Perhaps Jane and Patty will reconcile or perhaps Patty goes all out Nazi she-wolf of the SS. Will we see Jane again? Only time will tell.

Ch 1. We meet Lady Jane Stalwart. I recognize the resemblance to Lara Croft, but never had her in mind when creating Jane Stalwart. Jane is based more on Doc Savage with a dash of Indiana Jones. She has an eidetic/photographic memory which allows her to recall everything she's read and helped her master various skills along the way, including sword fighting and martial arts. She's also a little psychic having visions of the past and possible futures. Jane is 26, a fit athletic woman that enjoys getting her hands dirty. She has been traveling with her father since she was 13 and on her own since her father became ill when she was 18. Patty, her Lady's Maid (a female valet) is more ladylike, enjoying the finer things. She doesn't like getting dirty, but enjoys seeing the world. Patty is 21 and has been working for Jane since she was 17. Unbeknownst to Jane, Patty was recruited by Karl Jaeger during an earlier adventure to be a German spy.

Ch 2. The myth of Osiris getting cut into pieces and being reassembled with his penis missing is real and the reason ancient Egyptians mummified their dead. Osiris' cock turning Isis into a wanton whore is pure fabrication. The Continental is an actual hotel in Cairo, popular in the 30s.

Ch 3. The Khan el-Khalili marketplace (souk) is quite famous and still in use today. Patty's interest in the fleet in Alexandria harbor is so that she can report back to her Nazi masters.

Ch 4. All information presented about the Orient Express is as accurate as possible from researching it on Google. Warner Company had classified bra sizes only as A thru D at the time. Patty and Jane are DD with both growing to EE at the end of the story. Possibly, their larger then frame breasts during this story came about from a previous adventure. The scene where she rattles off the scientific name for the deathstalker scorpion is my homage to a scene in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" where James Bond reveals he knows everything about butterflies. The story if Isis and the seven scorpions is another actual myth.

Ch 5. All the food served on the Orient Express in the story was taken from an actual menu, but from an earlier date (1890s). Odilo Blobel is a composite of two actual Nazis first and last names.

Ch 6. There's just a lot of sex in this chapter.

Ch 7. The Zande and the throwing weapon, the Kpinga, are real. Takeda Ueshida, like Blobel is another composite of two names, the real inventor of Aikido and his instructor. Howard Carter is the man who discovered Tutankhamen's tomb.

Ch 8. The Tamahumara are a famous native American tribe famed for long distance running.

Ch 9. Lucien Lelong was a famous dressmaker of the period. Breck's Shampoo was new at the time as was packaged shampoo in general. The fencing masters are all real personages of the time.

Ch 10. The Egyptian myth of how the cows got their milk is nonsense. The journey to Paris did take about three days, but I couldn't find any actual timetables for the various stops. There were also three separate lines for the Orient Express.

1...67891011