Jane: The Soccer Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was bit of a haze as she sat down to her cereal, eat it and left for school as usual, but this time a car horn sounded behind her and Jane turned to see it was coach Woods in his pickup, he leant out of his window.

"What lift in to school Jane?" coach shouted across the road, Jane thought about it for few seconds and then ran across the road to his pickup which now was parked up on the sidewalk, Jane opened the door and got in and put on her seat belt without saying a word to coach. Coach saw Jane in his passenger seat next to him and he tried to hide the hard on which was now forming in his pants.

"So I guess I will see you later at practice again Jane." Coach was making small talk to pass the time as Jane sat in his pickup as they headed towards school.

"I might have to give up soccer coach as I am having real problems at home; I need my share time to get a little job to make some money." Jane explained to coach nervously. Coach thought about how he was going to respond to losing his top scorer and the tightest fuck he had ever had, then it came to him, he could lend her the money and he would have something to blackmail her into submission with.

"Please don't worry about it; I think we can work something out about your money problems Jane." Coach blurted, "I will lend you some money for starters and don't worry about paying me back, we'll find away to do that." Coach couldn't believe how easy it was to entrap Jane.

"Oh thank you coach, I will pay you back every penny." Jane was really happy now. Coach had a big smile across his face as he pulled into school and parked up in his parking spot; Jane got out and went to her home room in school. Today was going to be a great day even if Lucy and her bullies wanted to ruin it. Jane saw her brother at lunchtime recess and told him about what coach had offered her, Tim was happy for her as he still had no idea how far in debt they were.

Soccer practice was good as Alexia saved every soccer ball kicked at her in goal, the final whistle blew and they all headed for the showers. Jane had always seen Alexia as the rock of the soccer team because she was the captain and the team's main goalkeeper but after yesterday in coach's office, she had been enjoying coach's cock too.

Jane fingered herself again in the shower but this time Alexia grabbed her wrist and replaced Jane's fingers with her own in Jane's cunt. Jane could not believe that another girl was doing it to her let alone her only friend in school. Alexia caused Jane's juices to flood as Jane experienced her second orgasm; Jane put her hand over her mouth to stop her screams alerting everyone else in the shower. Jane got changed in the locker room with the rest of the team and she saw Alexia came up to her.

"Coach wants to see you in his office when you're ready Jane." Alexia said looking Jane all over as a very sexual animal. Jane was still overwhelmed from her orgasm when she knocked on coach's door.

"Come in and close the door, we have a lot to talk about you and me, Jane." Coach said from behind his desk. Jane would have jumped on his cock if he had told her to do, but he put his hand into the pocket of his pants and produced a wallet.

"So how much do you need Jane?" Coach offered.

"About 250 Dollars coach, please." Jane answered him.

Coach knew from the moment he handed over the money that she would do anything to pay off the debt to him and he was already thinking about the ways he could get the money back out of her body...

12