Janelle's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was bigger than she expected it to be, and she didn't see any men that looked like the pictures she had seen of Derrick. This added a bit to her nerves and she decided a drink would be helpful.

She sat at the bar drinking a gin and tonic far too quickly as she looked for her future target. She was about two thirds of the way finished with her drink when the bartender brought her another one. He pointed across the room to the man who had sent it.

Morgan recognized Derrick immediately. She was very happy to see that he was as attractive as he was in the pictures she had seen. He took a deep breath as he headed over towards her.

Derrick saw Morgan as soon as she walked in. He couldn't help but acknowledge the stir he felt in his pants as he looked at her swelling breasts and thin waist. He texted Janelle one last time, making sure she really wanted this to happen.

"Go get her my love." Was her response.

After days of being teased it was all the encouragement he needed. It had been decades since he had felt the body of another woman and while at first it seemed crazy he was on pins and needles now.

He sat down next to her and said hello. He introduced himself as Derrick but had a plan to give a fake last name if Morgan asked to go along with her idea that he was cheating. He loved the way she smelled, he wasn't sure if he could tell Janelle that or not.

Morgan's stomach fluttered as Derrick spoke, she couldn't believe this was happening, but she also was getting more excited. She had never considered being romantic with a man of Derrick's age, but as she looked at his slightly creased face, his kind eyes and confident voice she thought that maybe she had missed something.

Morgan found it easy to speak with him and found herself talking much more than she normally did when she was with a man. He never tried to top her stories like guys her age did, and he asked questions as if he was genuinely interested in her.

When the bartender changed, she realized there were five empty glasses in front of her, and that she felt very warm and relaxed. She also noticed her hand had seemed to have found a permanent place on Derrick's arm, and his on her thigh.

Morgan moved her hands down on top of his stronger, larger hand and pressed it further down between her thighs. "I'm really glad you bought me that drink." She purred.

Derrick realized she was starting to get drunk. He thought that she probably thought she was being sexy but her voice was a bit slurred, and she had almost ripped her dress when she had shoved his hand between her leg so quickly. It was time to try and get her upstairs.

"You know, I'm staying here at the hotel, would you like to talk somewhere more private?" He asked.

Morgan was ready and she lead him out of the bar and to the elevators.

As the door closed behind them they were alone for the first time. Morgan leaned into Derrick and let her hand wonder up the front of his shirt. She looked up at him wanting to kiss.

Derrick swallowed, he knew this was a big step and he also knew that Morgan had a microphone in her purse that Janelle was listening to. When he felt her hand drop back down to the front of his pants and grip his cock he decided to go for it.

He turned to her and lowered his mouth to hers. Her lips were soft and welcoming. She used her tongue less then his wife did, but he could feel her touching his back, shoulders and arms. He never remembered Janelle moving as much as Morgan was when they kissed. He liked it.

When the doors opened they turned to head out, but were greeted by another couple getting on the elevator. Derrick realized they were still two floors from his room.

As he stood now in the much smaller seeming elevator he realize his erection must be clearly visible.

Morgan was a bit embarrassed to have been caught making out in an elevator, but almost laughed out loud when she noticed the tent that had formed in Derrick's pants. She was proud of herself for having excited him so much already.

She exchanged a look with the other woman, who was also much younger than her male companion.

That's when the other man turned to Morgan and said "Do you guys know each other?"

"I don't work with her." The other woman jumped in. .

It took her a moment but as she stepped off the elevator Morgan realized she was a prostitute, and they had thought she was one also. She wasn't sure if she should be insulted or complimented, the other woman had been beautiful.

This thought was quickly wiped from her mind as she felt Derrick's hand grip her ass as they went down the hallway, his hard cock still pointing forward as if to lead the way.

As they stepped into Derrick's room Morgan became even more excited. She knew she shouldn't be in a hotel room with another woman's husband but she liked the idea of it. The risk he was taking to fuck her, it could, and in this case Morgan knew it would, change his life. She couldn't wait to get her clothes off.

Morgan remembered that she was supposed to set her purse on the nightstand table so Janelle would be able to hear everything. Morgan hoped it wouldn't be too painful for Janelle to listen to Derrick fuck her, they must have been happy at some point.

Janelle sat on her bed, looking at the muted screen on the laptop, and listening to the recorder from Morgan's purse. She couldn't see anything yet as they had not gotten to the bed, but she could hear them talking, Morgan was saying how nice the room was. She had listened to Morgan's stories down at the bar which she found boring, but Janelle was fascinated by how interested her husband seemed. Janelle smiled remembering how attentive a man could be when he was trying to fuck a pretty girl for the first time.

"So your not married or anything are you?" Morgan asked.

Janelle was pretty impressed, if she really had been trying to entrap her husband that would have been a good line.

"Ummm no, no, I'm not married." Derrick fumbled through his answer.

"Well in that case then come over here." Morgan said as she guided him to the end of the bed.

Derrick sat directly in front of the webcam, and Janelle watch another woman straddle him, run her hands through his hair and then kiss him. All Janelle could see was Morgan's back, and little glimpses of Derrick as there heads moved. His eyes were closed and his hands started to explore her body and then her ass.

Janelle was surprised by the pang of sadness she felt watching this. She had not really thought about them kissing, and while she assumed they had been kissing in the elevator seeing it was different. Maybe this had been a mistake.

Then Morgan backed away from Derrick and pulled her dress off, leaving herself in just a red thong that had a small heart on the back, right above where it disappeared between her ass cheeks.

Janelle's and Derrick's heads both moved up and down her body in unison. Every part of Morgan looked firm and smooth, the effects of age not yet taking their toll. Derrick had been to a few strip clubs as part of sad bachelor parties for some of his friend's second marriages, so it's not like he hadn't seen other young naked women in person in years, but knowing what he was going to do to this one gave him a very different level of appreciation.

Janelle wondered if Morgan had the guts to do the thing she had asked for at this point. Derrick didn't know it was coming, it was her last surprise.

Morgan climbed onto the side of the bed and a moment later was laying across Derrick's lap. Janelle had told her they needed to do something a little kinky so that Derrick wouldn't want details brought up during a court filing.The example Janelle had given her was to have him spank her.

Derrick had always liked that kind of control games. She knew he would love this, but would never ask for it. Now it was being delivered to him.

"Only bad girls pick up men at hotel bars, I think you should spank me." Morgan said.

Derrick looked down at her and then just quickly into the computer and smiled. Janelle knew he was saying thank you.

He looked back down into Morgan's eyes as he brought his hand down onto the middle of his ass, harder then he had intended to.

The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room and Morgan gave out a loud yelp.

Derrick froze, he was afraid he had taken it too far to fast.

Morgan felt the sharp sting on her backside, but all she was thinking of was the look in Derrick's eyes. That desire and focus that he was giving her. She thought about how she had felt following that stranger off the train, how pathetic she felt when it wasn't Kevin. She liked this much more, she wanted Derrick's lust and she made a commitment to make this happen with him, or someone like him again very soon.

She wiggled her hips and felt his cock grow underneath her. "More, l am still a bad girl." Morgan said while still waving her butt at him.

Derrick hit her again, and again. Each time Morgan looked up at him and groaned or squealed or whimpered, but she also asked for more. Derrick realized he was getting close to cumming from the way she was writhing in his lap.

He gave her one more sharp slap to her pink ass, and then pushed her to the floor. The feeling of power he felt as she looked up at him was intoxicating. He took her hands and put them in his belt for her to undue.

Morgan knew what he wanted, and she was happy to do it, but she wanted him to say it out loud for the recording.

"What do you want me to do next?" Morgan said from her knees, her hands unbuckling his pants.

"I want you to blow me, and I want you to do it well." Derrick said savoring the moment. He knew he would never have a 23 year old eagerly willing to suck his cock again.

Janelle had forgotten about her feelings of jealousy and was becoming as excited as her husband was. She sat transfixed as she watched her husband slide his pants off and another woman begin stroking and massaging his cock. Janelle noticed his cock was already rock hard, it usually took her a couple of minutes to get him like that. She also realized her pussy was very wet, it usually took Derrick a few minutes to get her like that.

Janelle's hand reached down between her legs as Morgan's head dipped down between Derrick's. Janelle could only see the back of Morgan's head but she knew her mouth had the head of her husbands cock in it now. Derrick was looking down at her and he put his hand into Morgan's hair like he did with Janelle, except instead of leaving it there he started to press her head down.

Morgan felt the pressure on the top of her head. She let him push her further and further down, his dick entering her throat and finally she felt her nose touch his skin. He held her there, Derrick had never had his cock fully engulfed in a woman's throat before, and he enjoyed each second of it. As Morgan started to have issues breathing she started to squeeze Derrick's thighs.

Janelle was now furiously rubbing her clit. She felt an orgasim building, and when Derrick looked up into the laptop, his right hand holding Morgan's head down onto his cock, with his left he blew his wife a kiss and mouthed "I love you." Janelle had her first orgasm of the night.

Derrick was not far behind her. He released Morgan's head and she breathed deeply as his cock came out of her mouth. It had been awhile since she had deep throated a man, and she was glad she still could. "You are mean." Morgan said.

Derrick expected her to be mad, but after a moment her mouth was back on his dick. It was warm and wet and eager. Derrick wasn't going to last much longer as Morgan's tongue and lips stimulated every square inch of his manhood.

"I'm going to cum." Derrick announced.

"Shoot it wherever you want." was all Morgan said before ducking her head back to his dick. Morgan had never said that before, she wasn't planning on doing that today either, but she was really enjoying giving herself over to this man who she had just met. Not having to make any of the decisions and just pleasing him was liberating. She wondered what part of her was about to be covered in semen.

Janelle sat up and leaned in, she was excited to see where he would choose, she could tell by the look on his face it was going to happen soon.

Derrick's immediate thought was to coat her cute face with it, but he also wanted to fuck her once he was ready for a round two. It might be better if his cum was smeared all over her.

As he felt his cock swell and his balls tighten he pushed Morgan's face back down until he felt her nose back against her skin. He spurted his cum down her throat in glorious fashion.

Morgan knew what was going to happen when she felt her head pushed back down. She tried to get one more good breath and clenched her eyes closed tightly. The warm salty liquid filled her mouth and she could feel it both going down her throat and dribbling out of her mouth. She just could not swallow fast enough.

Janelle loved to hear the whimpering and choking noises Morgan made, she knew Derrick would love that, and was also glad it wasn't her in that position. She couldn't believe how well this was working out.

Morgan had not totally caught her breath as Derrick pealed the small thong off of her. His mouth found Morgan's nipples hard and very fun to nibble on. He worked his way from her breasts, to her stomach and then began to tease the inside of her thighs.

Morgan could feel his tongue darting against the skin of her legs, so close to her drenched pussy. She was now laying on the bed, and while she was glad for the break from sucking cock, she was now realizing how horny she had become. The teasing he was doing to her was almost worse the the choking she had been doing moments ago.

Finally Morgan felt the flick of a tongue on her clit and she could not help but arch her back and gasp hoping for more. The warmth she felt radiating from her vagina engulfed her body and as Derrick became more focused on pleasuring her clit with his tongue and filling her pussy with his fingers. She was climbing towards ecstasy. It had been so long since a man had focused on pleasuring her like this, and Derrick was much better at it than she remembered her past few lovers being.

She could feel her release building, his mouth and lips were finding just the right places and rhythm. Morgan's breathing was rapidly speeding up as she closed in on her first orgasm with another person in the same room in over a year. Just as she began to feel that wave start to wash over her, his tongue moved away from her.

"Roll over." Derrick said as he began to lift one side of her ass.

Morgan couldn't believe she was pulled away from her orgasm that close to it.

He scooted her around the side of the bed so that Jenelle would be able to watch him fuck her, and he intended to do it very hard. It had been years since he had cum twice in a session, but Derrick had no concerns about being able to do so this time.

Derrick reached around her hips and rubbed her clit for moment before Morgan felt his cock press itself between her legs and into her pussy. She tried to let out a moan but before she could finish her head was pulled back by her hair.

Once Derrick established a rhythm by pulling Morgan's body back by the strong grip he had on her hair, he was able to penetrate her cunt with enough force to hear his balls slap against her skin with each thrust. Once he had the pace he wanted he found a use for the hand that wasn't wrapped in Morgan's locks.

Morgan's ass was still pink for the spanking she had received earlier, which created a target for the strokes that he was hitting her with now.

Janelle could feel her second orgasm building as she watched her husband completely have his way with her former student. She turned her volume up so she had could hear their bodies crash into each other.

Morgan had never been fucked so roughly without at least a warning of what was to come, and once again she was surprised with how much she enjoyed it. As his pace and the force of his hand slapping her cheeks both increased Morgan finally exploded in sweet release.

Derrick felt the increased wetness of Morgan's orgasm and the small sounds she made to go along with it. Her head was not in a position to be very vocal, but these queues prompted his balls to tighten and for him to begin getting ready to finally take Morgan up on her offer to cum where he wanted to.

He backed away, but held on to her hair pulling her off the bed. "On your knees." He directed as he stroked his cock.

Derrick pushed his hips forward and took aim at this young woman's face. Morgan parted her lips and closed her eyes, she was ready to demean herself for his pleasure.

As the first rope of cum shot across her cheek and up into her hair Janelle found her second earth shattering orgasm of the night also. Her body shuddered in pleasure as Morgan face became less and less recognizable under the coating of cum Derrick had unleashed onto it.

Morgan's eyes were caked shut, her hair was coated, and the thick white cum bubbled from between her lips as it seeped into her mouth.

Once Derrick was spent he fell on to the bed and Morgan excused herself to the bathroom. Once Derrick heard the water turn on to the shower he risked turning the monitor back on to see his wife.

"You OK honey?" He asked, hoping she wasn't regretting this.

"Oh my god love, was that as good for you as it looked? I loved it!" Janelle responded.

Derrick was relieved to see how disheveled her clothing was, he had a hunch she had been masturbating. "Yes, it was an amazing gift."

"OK, then hurry up and get rid of her, I want you back here ASAP!" With that Janelle gave him a wink and signed off. Derrick was so relieved, he had the night of his life and was going to get to return home to a horny wife. It was his best Valentine's Day ever.

Morgan awkwardly left the bathroom, and was relieved when Derrick brushed past her and closed the door. She collected her things and headed for the elevator.

She texted Janelle, and was a bit surprised when the only response she got was a quick note back that they would talk soon. Morgan wondered if maybe a woman who had just asked her to do what she had done was maybe not the best mentor, but she had really enjoyed it.

As she walked past the bar where it had all started she paused. Morgan saw the hooker from the elevator. She sat on a bar stool looking around at the other patrons. Morgan wondered if maybe she did have the opportunity to find a mentor tonight, maybe just not the one she thought she was going to make. She figured buying a drink for her couldn't hurt, and she headed back into the bar more hopeful than she had been in a long time.

12