Jane's First Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not like that and said, "Please don't call me that. You're enjoying it too aren't you?"

Nick replied after a second or too with a not too convincing ,"Ye-eah."

I did not have time to worry about it. I could feel Mark getting himself in position. I could feel his stiff cock nudging at the gates. He was presenting his penis at my vaginal lips. I pictured my sloppy vagina already leaking from my husband's cum. I could picture Mark rising up on his forearms like some bloody Greek Adonis. Cocky sod. And sure enough true to form he said, "How would you like it today Madam?"

I hate the way Mark has this cocky way of being God's gift to women. He's the one who should be grateful for Christ's sake for me letting him fuck me.

I said, "My usual please! Just get on with it."

He did not need any further encouragement. He pushed the head of his penis in between the lips of my vagina. When he was just inside me he stopped and said, "Is that enough Madam?"

I screamed at him, "Oh God Mark! Please don't tease me."

As I felt the sublime pleasure of feeling his hard penis entering me I cried out, "Oh God!" I have never been someone who has been that interested in size but there was no mistaking the difference between Mark and Nick especially given that Nick had only just fucked me. There was no mistaking that Mark was invading me with a penis that was stretching and filling me in a way that Nick doesn't.

As Mark began to slowly move in and out he asked, " How's that my Lady?"

I unashamedly gasped, "Oh God Mark, that is so fucking good." I spread my legs as wide as I could and lifted my knees up to get him as deep as possible. I lifted my feet off the bed so they were hovering around in the air each side of Mark. Nick loves my feet and always says there is something very erotic about seeing a woman's bare feet when she is having sex.

I cannot describe how lovely it felt being fucked while lying between Nick's legs and with my head on Nick's tummy. I was in the middle of the sandwich of my two naked boys. One below me and one above, and this was another first for me. For any woman who has never done that you do not know what you are missing. I was so taken with this situation of being in the middle of this hot sexy sweaty sandwich that I shuffled up the bed a bit so I was lying fully on Nick's chest. I could now feel the warm naked flesh of both my boys pressing against me on both sides.

This was what I had been waiting for. This was what I had been dreaming about since the first time that Mark had fucked me. Would it be as good the second time? Mark was so strong and fit. His thrusting became more powerful. I was moving and bucking my hips to match his thrusts. I could hear the squelching of his prick in my already freshly fucked cum filled sopping vagina. I was moaning and urging him on. My eye mask was still on allowing me to behave completely shamelessly and with total abandon. I said, "Yes that's it. Give it to me. Fuck me. Like before."

I immediately regretted saying the 'like before' bit because of how Nick might feel about that. It revealed just what an impression Mark had made.

Mark was quite rough and I could feel my breasts rolling and bouncing around. I chuckled to myself that when I'm being fucked by Mark I should wear my sports bra that I wear at the gym! I knew that Nick lying beneath me would be able to feel me arching my pussy up to Mark's cock in time with his thrusts. As things were getting faster and more turbulent Nick began holding onto me with his arms around me and a hand on each of my breasts. What a sight we must have been-a heaving sweating mass of flesh. I even noticed that Nick's prick was recovering a little and nestling into my bum cheeks from below.

In between me moaning and grunting with each thrust I was giggling at the absurdity of being fucked whilst lying on my husband and the increasing difficulties of staying on top of Nick and not rolling off. Mark was equally struggling to stay on top of the pile of bodies and his prick kept coming out of me and I think he was getting a bit irritated. Nick took the hint and slid out from underneath us and stood up by the bed and announced, "I'm going to leave you two love birds in peace."

I took from that that he was starting to tire of seeing me fucked by another man and that the novelty was wearing off. I also think he was now realising that the reality was that this 'other man' was a far better lover who could satisfy me in a way that he never had. He would also have seen just how much desire I had for my new lover. I started to panic a little that Nick was still alright about the situation and ripped off my eye mask but Nick was not there; he had already left the bedroom.

I suddenly felt much less comfortable about the whole deal and if I had had a choice I probably would have jumped off the bed and gone looking for Nick. But Mark was having none of that. He took control and said, "Right Jane my lovely the time has come. It's time for your roasting. Shall we go of it?"

I did not like him being crude about me like that but at the same time I liked it when he was masterful and dominant. He had a look of concentration on his face like a man who is serious about his work. He needed to concentrate now on the serious business of fucking my brains out. He wasn't making a joke of it any more.

He started to man handle me. I had become a piece of meat again. My body now belonged totally to Mark. I completely submitted myself to him. For a woman it is an amazing feeling to be completely dominated like that. He roughly turned me over, put a hand firmly on each hip and lifted my arse in the air to suit him. Then he plunged his entire cock back in to my pussy up to the hilt.

This was it I thought; I was panting with excitement and anticipation. Without Nick there Mark went up a couple of gears and plunged into me as hard as he could. He was going to enjoy this. I had my face buried into a pillow. I was trying to smother my moans and groans so that Nick would not hear them. Being taken from behind like this has always been my favourite position and within half a minute I could feel that magical feeling starting to build in my pussy. I did not want to come straight away and pleaded with Mark, "Come out a second, slow down, I am coming already!"

But Mark was in a world of his own saying, "Oh Jane you're just so fantastic. You are so fucking sexy. You are so fucking hot."

I thought what a fool Nick had been to allow Mark to possess me like this.

I had my face in a pillow trying to make less noise. I had a bundle of sheet in each hand. I wondered if I could endure this onslaught. I started to shout, "Oh God! Oh Jesus! Oh fucking hell! You are so fucking good you bastard. Please stop for a second I beg you!"

I knew Nick would be hearing this somewhere in the house but I didn't care any anymore.

Mark slammed into me again and again. His balls slapped against me. His grip on my hips was getting ever more firm and intense. I thought this is pure animalistic sex; two people who have an intense sexual attraction satisfying one another. I screamed at Mark,"Fuck me, Oh Fuck Me. Oh Jesus Christ!"

My pussy was on fire and I was moaning uncontrollably and then I was hit by my first orgasm. I felt shivers and spasms going down my legs. I was making so much noise that Mark was laughing and going, "Shhhhhh, Shhhhhhh."

In between my helpless moaning I giggled a little with embarrassment at Mark's attempts to quieten me down.

I was now glad actually that Nick was not watching anymore. I was so overwhelmed by lust that I did not want Nick to see me like this. I was enjoying it way too much.

I have never had more than one orgasm with Nick and usually I find it uncomfortable to continue afterwards but Mark just kept ploughing on and took no notice of my pleas for him to stop. However Mark was very skilful and did slow down the pace and continued with slower, more deliberate strokes. He knew exactly what to do because very soon I was experiencing another wave of an orgasm rippling through me. All the energy had drained out of my legs and they felt completely numb. I have to be honest that I now had no control of my body and I let out a couple of farts. I did not even know they were coming.

I immediately apologised to Mark but I suspect he was used to having that effect on women.

Mark just laughed and whispered, "Don't worry about it gorgeous. It just means you're enjoying yourself."

I did not think I could take much more and pleaded with Mark, "Please Mark, no more. I can't stand it."

This time he did stop and flip me over again and plunged into me from above. I put my arms around his back and dug my nails into him. I could tell that he was now going for his big finale and I was relieved to see the end in sight. I was going to survive! My legs were too numb to wrap around him and I just lay with them wide apart in full submission.

I laid my head back on my pillow and just closed my eyes then and let him do his worst. He was quite rough and I was groaning and grunting from the onslaught. He was treating me like a piece of meat like he did the first time. He pounded me with strong deliberate thrusts that were actually pushing me up the bed. With each plunge I uttered a submissive grunt. Eventually he rose up a bit higher than before and thrust deep into me with a massive groan and gushed into me. His whole body went rigid. His head was thrown back; his eyes were closed and his mouth opened wide as he pumped his sperm into me. Unbelievably this provoked my third orgasm and we came together and I felt my vagina tighten around Mark's prick. "Oh God", I screamed as his cum poured into my belly "Oh God!"

Mark was completely spent. His body went limp and he collapsed down onto me panting very fast. I cradled his head and he smiled at me. He said, "Did you enjoy that then? I know I did."

I said, "Mark that was unbelievable. Absolutely incredible. You are fucking amazing."

And looking back that was the first intimate exchange that Mark and I had really. I had been conquered by another man.

We cuddled and kissed for about ten minutes and then I put my dressing gown on and sheepishly and guiltily went downstairs to look for Nick. I found Nick sitting in the sitting room with a glass of wine staring out into the garden. I could tell that he was regretting ever encouraging Mark to have me. We both knew that I had enjoyed it much too much and the genie was out of the bottle.

That night Mark slept in our guest room and when Nick and I went to bed soon after neither of us said anything about what had happened. I don't think either of us had the first idea about what to say about it.

*****

After that second evening with Mark I just became obsessed with thinking and day dreaming about Mark. I kept thinking about how it feels when he first enters me with his big prick, about his rough physical technique, and how long he lasts and most of all the unreal fantastic orgasms the like of which I have never experienced before. Oh what have I been missing? I did not want Nick to worry so I played it all down but secretly I was thinking about being fucked my Mark all the time. Mark had made me feel so desirable, so hot, and sexy.

Until that point I had had sex with Mark twice and both times as you know Nick was present at least at the beginning. Nick knowing and condoning it, encouraging it even, made it alright in my head. Anyway it was just too exciting to resist. I knew I wanted to have sex with Mark again but I was entirely resolved that I would never do anything with Mark without my husband Nick being present.

I think it was about a week after the second encounter when I got a phone call on my mobile during the day from Mark asking me if I fancied meeting up for a quick lunch. My immediate reaction was that we should not as that would be cheating on Nick and would take our relationship to a new level. He was very persuasive though and would not take no for an answer. He kept saying look it would just be a quick bistro meal and maybe a glass of wine and then we would go back to our work. He was always very busy himself and would also need to get back to work reasonably quickly. He said that he just thought it would be nice for us to get together and have a glass of wine and a chat and that was all. What could be the harm in that? Even if Nick did find out it would hardly be that big a crime. He said, "You do have to take lunch, don't you? You do have to eat so why not just once we grab a bite together?"

Put like that I thought maybe I was being a bit unfriendly and over cautious. And anyway I felt it was nice to be asked and thought it would be pleasant. So I agreed that Mark would pick me the next day at lunchtime at a meeting point just down the street from my Estate agency branch.

Even though we were just going for a quick lunch and that was all I still spent an inordinate amount of time deciding what to wear and getting ready that morning. I chose a smart dark blue two piece suit with a white blouse under the jacket. I planned to open an extra button on the blouse when I met Mark so he would be able to enjoy my sexy silk bra. The skirt was above the knee and I was wearing dark hold up stockings with very sexy red lace tops. I had taken to wearing hold up stockings recently instead of tights and I think this was all part of me feeling more desirable and sexy on account of what was happening with Mark. While I was waiting for Mark I put on lashings of my favourite perfume. Mark picked me up in a convertible noisy yellow sports car. I think it was s a Porsche. Mark owns a second hand car dealership which specialises in high performance cars so he tends to have a different flash car every week. Quite recently he was even prancing around in a Ferrari. He really does fancy himself but as you have deduced by now there was something compelling and irresistible about him. On this day he looked so handsome in a smart crisp dark suit. He was his usual self --very funny and self confident. I just felt I was 12 and was bunking off school-I felt so guilty. When I sat in his car on the sticky leather seat my short skirt rode up such that it exposed my red lace stocking tops and my pale white thighs. I noticed Mark glancing down at them in appreciation and every time he said something he kept emphasising his point by tapping his left hand on my bare thighs proprietarily.

I wondered where Mark would take me but he roared off out of town to a lovely pub on the side of a river out in the country. He had been before and knew the food in the bistro was good. They seemed to know him there and he got us a table in a dark corner of the room with a candle. I told him that I did not want to be a party pooper but I must get back to work for 3:00 as I had a client booked then for a house viewing. It was only 12:30 now so we agreed that should be loads of time. Straight away Mark ordered up a bottle of white wine and the waiter poured us two large glasses. I settled back into my chair and Mark toasted my glass and said, "It's lovely to see you Jane. You're looking as gorgeous as ever."

Mark has always told me how beautiful I was and how men admired me. Over the years and he has always made me feel pretty and sexy and today was going to be no exception. He made me remember how I had so many admirers before I married Nick.

I felt the need to get Nick into the conversation as often as possible to remind Mark that I was a married woman if not a respectable one!

I know you are not going to believe this but I consider myself the kind of woman who would only normally have sex with a man as part of a loving relationship. So I don't know what I wanted from Mark but I could have jumped into a hole in the ground when I heard myself asking Mark if he has a girlfriend at the moment. He would have guessed straight away that I was asking this because I was starting to fantasise and romanticise about my relationship with him. Even I knew that I was clearly going mad.

Mark smiled at me, squeezed my hand and said, "No you know Jane you're the one that I love!"

Good answer I thought and absolutely the one I deserved. Shut up quickly I thought. Don't want him to think I'm a bunny boiler!

Mark kept my wine glass topped up and needless to say as usual I drank more than I should. As I loosened up we talked about all sorts of things, and this was much better than the periods of silence that Nick and I sometimes encounter as a long term married couple when we go out. Eventually Mark broached the subject of our recent antics.

He held my hand and said, "So have you enjoyed our recent meetings?"

I was so relieved that he did not say 'recent fucks.'

I said, "You know I have Mark. You are amazing. The trouble is you are spoiling me. You are ruining me for anyone else and that includes Nick."

He smiled and said, "Well I aim to please. But it's not just me you know. It's just as much the effect you have on me. You are just such a hot sexy woman-you bring out the beast in me!"

After we left the restaurant Mark slipped his arm around my waist and walked me to his car. He opened my door for me and we exchanged a quick kiss as I got in.

I glanced at my watch and said, "That was very pleasant Mark. It is lovely to see you. But would it be OK if you drop me back at my work now please?"

Mark sort of nodded I think and drove off making a lot of noise. Mark was not the sort to worry about drinking and driving. In fact on the way back to town we even passed a police car and the driver waved at Mark. Mark laughed and said he (the police officer) was Eddy and was in his team at the tennis club! Mark is one of those people who just seems to have everything organised and gets exactly what he wants.

On the way back to town I sank back in to the seat as the effect of all the wine made me feel relaxed and woozy. I was enjoying the drive through the country lanes with the hood down. My short skirt rose up again to expose my pale thighs above the dark stockings and red lace stocking tops. Mark kept glancing at them admiringly. You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife. By the time we got back into town I was absolutely desperate for a pee. Mark said we would practically be passing his house and I could nip in there. I said that would be OK but I must literally run in and out as I needed to get back to work.

I love Mark's house-it is all contemporary and ultra modern; all glass and wooden cladding on the edge of a lake. Mark went in first and pointed me to his bedroom en suite. His bedroom is on the ground floor as the living room is on the upper floor to take advantage of the views. I just about made it without wetting myself. I did not have time to ask him why I couldn't just use the cloakroom in the hall. He was waiting for me when I came out. He said, "Look I know you need to get back but surely we must have time for just one kiss."

I was feeling woozy from the wine and mellow and sexy and said, "Alright then-if you must. But then you're taking me back to work."

So we were standing by his bed and he put his arms round my waist and put his lips to mine and we began a deep throat full on tongues passionate snog. I put my arms around his neck and snuggled into his embrace. He tasted delicious and I loved his masculine smell. We broke for a second and then we were back into it and he sort of pulled me down to sit on the edge of his bed without breaking the kiss. I seem to have no resolve where he is concerned and the next thing I know is that he is unbuttoning my blouse. I thought that I should definitely not be letting him do that. But I was enjoying kissing him so much; it felt so lovely and so naughty at the same time .Mark opened up my blouse, pulled it out of my skirt and took it off me. I have to be honest that I helped him by stretching each arm out so he could pull off the sleeves. I cannot explain why I let him do that. So there I am sitting on the edge of his bed in my bra, and said again, "Look Mark you have got to get me back to work. I told you I've got an appointment."