Jane's First Threesome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark said, "Alright I'll take you in five minutes. Alright? We can't miss the chance to have a little cuddle. This is the first time we have been on our own."

I said, "I know and that is the whole point. We should not be doing this behind Nick's back. I do not want to cheat on him. I love him and he loves me. And you're his mate for God's sake."

Still we started another passionate embrace and kiss and Mark began massaging my breasts through my bra, and then he had his hands under the bra and pushed it up above my boobs. He was fondling my breasts, kissing my nipples and then kissing me on the lips, pulling my hair and generally getting very aroused. I also was getting very worked up and could feel that my pussy was getting very wet. At the same time I was scared that I was losing control and being unfaithful to Nick.

Then very gently he lifted my skirt up around my waist and pushed the palm of his hand against the front of my panties over my mound. It was all I could do to stop myself jumping off the bed like I'd had an electric shock. He said, "You're hot."

I just nodded stupidly. I hated the power he had over me. Why did I not just stand up, pull my skirt down and insist on going back to work? He massaged my mound and pussy through the panty material. I was breathing very heavily and sighing. He put his thumbs into the top of my panty elastic and said, "Shall we have them off then?"

I feebly and pathetically said, "No Mark, please don't. I must go back to work and I really don't want to be unfaithful to Nick. Please Mark. You promised me."

But Mark started to very slowly, very gently slide my panties down and I could see my pale white shaved pussy exposed and then he was sliding them over my thighs. I grabbed one side of my panties and tried to hold onto them shouted at him, "No Mark. We can't. Not now. Please."

But still he pulled on them and I momentarily let go to grab his hand and then they were sliding down over my knees. I said, "For fuck's sake Mark you will not take no for an answer."

He took that as a challenge and laughed and pulled my panties completely off over my feet. I said as firmly as I could muster, "I am NOT having sex with you now Mark. I HAVE to get back to work NOW. You are spoiling this. You're a bloody animal Mark."

Mark was not deflected. He said, "For Christ's sake Jane. Stop pretending. You know you want to."

And with that he deftly unclipped my bra at the back to completely expose my breasts. I was now completely bloody stripped except that I still had my dark stockings on and my skirt bundled up around my waist. He massaged both breasts and my nipples stood up. And then bold as you like he put his hand over my pussy and pushed two fingers deep into my pussy. I was so wet that my body offered no resistance to him at all. It was like it had all been a challenge to him to get my clothes off when I had said no. He looked at me disdainfully and said, "Don't worry Jane- I wouldn't do that to Nick." And then he stood up by the bed and I sighed with relief.

I thought I had resisted him and for a fleeting moment I was congratulating myself for having some control over my behaviour. Mark is honourable after all I thought. He would not fuck his mate's wife behind her back.

And then he sat down next to me again on the edge of his bed, looked into my eyes, and said, "But you want me to don't you love?"

I feebly said, "No."

But he put one hand back on my hot sopping crotch, one on my right breast, and started kissing and nibbling my neck. I melted into him. I hated myself. I hated my pathetic lack of self control and dignity.

Mark had left his suit jacket and tie in his car but was otherwise fully dressed. He stood up and started undoing his trouser belt. I had the opportunity to get up and call a halt now but I was weak and just sat on the edge of his bed while he got undressed.

I started to talk very slowly at him through clenched teeth in a stern way, "I do not want to do this Mark .I do not want you to get undressed."

While I was speaking I was looking at the floor rather than Mark . I was getting very annoyed at his insensitive persistence.

He took his trousers and shoes and socks off and stood briefly in his boxers. He had an obvious semi- erection. With his toned physique and six pack he looked just like the bloody models that you get on the front of men's designer pants boxes.

He then pulled down his boxers and played with his cock for a couple of seconds and it sprang to attention.

He climbed onto the bed , laid me down on my back, and started pushing my legs apart quite roughly. I just felt feeble and weak. I looked down to see his stiff cock hovering just in front of my spread vagina lips. I do not understand what happened to me. He grabbed my hands and put them around his cock.

He said," Go on feel it. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

I was starting to cry. I said, "Please Mark-don't treat me like this."

My skirt was still bundled up around my waist but I was completely exposed. He rose up on his forearms the way I had seen him do before. His erect prick was 2 centimetres from my lips searching for it's prey. He said, "Go on say it. Say I want you to fuck me. Say it!"

I was crying. I hated him. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. I screamed, "All right, fuck me. If you're so fucking clever, go on and do it. Fuck me. Fuck me you bastard."

He said, "All right then I will. I will fuck you."

I was shaking and scared at what I was doing and what would happen if Nick ever found out. I cried out in pain as Mark just rammed his cock into me up to the hilt like he was annoyed with me. I knew it was just animal with Mark. Just sex. What the hell was I doing there?

And then he started to move the way he does and I was reminded why I was there.

I wanted to express my anger and indignation but my body betrayed me. My pussy was welcoming and eager.

I accepted my fate. Why did he have such power over me? From the outset I was not sure I could take it. I was begging him, "Please Mark. No more. Please stop for a second."

But he wouldn't. It was a power thing for him. I could feel an orgasm starting to build. I was going wild pushing my pussy up at him in time with his powerful athletic thrusts. I was panting and gasping for air.

Suddenly I heard my bloody mobile start ringing. I was absolutely mortified as it started blaring out 'Everything I do --I do it for You' --you know the Bryan Adams love song. Mark chuckled as he correctly guessed that Nick would have romantically put it on my phone to remember him. It had fallen out of my hand bag and was lying on the floor by the bed and the screen was flashing brightly in the dim light of the bedroom. It was flashing Nick. My husband Nick was calling me in the middle of me being fucked by Mark. The first time that I had ever been unfaithful and cheated behind Nick's back and right in the middle of it I can see Nick's name flashing on my phone. Jesus did I felt rotten.

Mark could see who it was too and laughed and said, "Do you want to take it?"

I said, "No I don't want to take it you bastard." Mark would not drop it.

He said, "Sorry Jane. I just thought you might want to tell him what a nice lunch you're having. How delicious the dessert is."

Nick has been friends with Mark for a very long time and it was dawning on me that he really doesn't know what he is really like at all. Oh how I wished he didn't have such power over me. I was considering calling a halt and jumping out of bed when Mark grabbed hold of my ankles and lifted my legs up high till my thighs were flat against the sides of my chest and my feet were up in the air so he could plunge deeper and I was more constrained . He also went up a gear and started to plunge harder, and faster. It just felt fantastic --even better than my two previous fucks with Mark. The phone stopped ringing thank God. I think Mark felt without Nick watching he could give me both barrels without any restraint. I reached forward and put my own hands round the back of my thighs to hold my legs fully back. I had never been fucked like that before. It felt so crude and base. I could see from above my perfectly shaved vagina now completely horizontal and Mark's tool plunging in and out of me in triumph. To say I had never experienced anything like it before would be an understatement. I honestly thought I was going to die in a giant orgasmic oblivion. I couldn't think straight with what he was doing to me. Needless to say for the time being I could no longer worry about Nick ringing.

I started to scream at Mark, "Oh Yes! Oh Yes! That's it! Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Oh Jesus Christ! Oh my God!"

I was moaning uncontrollably and shivers were going down my spine and legs. Mark is a truly spectacular lover and in his own home he just fucked me to an orgasmic oblivion. I thought I was going to die when I came but as usual Mark was not finished yet and turned me over for his pleasure. He put a couple of pillows under my tummy to lift my arse up higher so he could plunge in and out without having to hold my arse in the air.

He started slapping my arse cheeks and saying, "You are such a whore aren't you Jane? Such a fucking whore. You love it don't you? One day I am going to fuck you up this lovely sweet arse," and with that he put his fore finger into my arse hole and started working it.

My second orgasm was building and Mark started slapping me harder and shouting, "Come on admit it. Admit you're a whore. Say it Jane. Say I am a whore and I love you fucking me. Say it! Say I am nothing but a whore!"

I was totally concentrating on the fire in my red hot aching cunt that had taken over my body but I obediently started to repeat between moans and grunts, "I am nothing but a whore. I love you fucking me."

Say , "I am nothing but a worthless whore. I am here to me fucked by you."

" I am nothing-but a - worthless -whore. I am here to be fucked by you."

It was humiliating but Mark knew me well enough by now to know that I would be turned on by being dominated and submissive.

I came again so strongly that I really did not think I could cope. I was screaming for Mark to fuck me over and over again. I was relieved when the intense over powering waves emanating from my cunt started to subside. A little after thankfully Mark satisfied his lust by plunging into me as hard as he could several times shooting his load and grunting with pleasure.

When I started to return to Planet Earth I noticed with horror that the time was a quarter to three-15 minutes before my appointment. I screamed, "Oh Jesus I should never have come back with you. You promised me you would not do this. I was covered in sweat and cum was leaking from my cunt and running down my leg. My skirt was still up around my waist. I pulled it off as quickly as I could. I whipped off my stockings and jumped in Mark's shower and looked at my watch again. I had the quickest shower ever and then Mark gave me a towel.

I started to get dressed as quickly as I could but then noticed with horror that my skirt has some mess on it-some bodily fluid or other. I was getting more hysterical. I could not go back to work with cum all over me. I started to cry. One of my stockings had a ladder in it from top to bottom. My hair was a total fucking mess. I started to panic. I felt so hysterical with the situation, emotional and guilty about cheating on Nick, I knew I was in no fit state to go back. I was crying and Mark said, "Look Jane. Don't worry so much. Just ring in sick. Tell them you're not well."

I said, "That is easy for you to say. You have your own Business."

But he was right, and I did ring my Manager and apologise and said I had a migraine and could she cover my appointment. She was very nice about it and even asked me if I wanted her to call Nick. I said no I already had.

After I put the phone down I hoped to God that Nick had not been trying to reach me at the office.

I realised that I could not go home then either because Nick was working at home that day. There was nothing for it but to ask Mark if I could lay down and have a rest at his place for an hour before I called a taxi.

He said, "Even better than that --I will stay and nurse you."

I said that I didn't want him to do that. He should go back to his work. But he didn't --he made a quick call on his mobile himself and the made me a cup of coffee and came back and cuddled me and kissed me. I love the cuddling after sex; the intimacy and closeness. At least I started to see a softer side to Mark-not just the sex crazed animal that keeps ravaging me. He knew I was upset. I felt for the first time that I was on a slippery slope. An inexorable slide down into I wasn't sure where. Mark kept cuddling me and kissing me until I couldn't help but respond to his tenderness. My enormous resentment started to wane and I put my arms around him and kissed him back. I thought '"What the hell am I doing here?"

Mark then said to me, "Look Jane I want to be honest with you. You are a very sexy beautiful woman and I love making love with you. You know I cannot resist you. But the thing is this all started when Nick wanted to watch me fucking you. Nick obviously gets off by watching other men fucking his wife..."

I butted in, "It's only you Mark. It has only happened with you."

"Well whatever. But if you were mine I would not share you. And I've got to say I am not prepared to perform like a performing seal in front of Nick again. I went along with it at first as a chance to have you. But I'm not doing that again and if you want to make love with me from now onwards it is going to be just the two of us I'm afraid."

I said "I can understand how you feel but that will mean that we are doing it behind Nick's back. Having an affair in fact."

"Well Jane that is your choice now. You must decide what you want to do. But Nick does not need to know or find out does he? "

I said, "You know Mark I can't resist you at the moment you bastard."

Mark was encouraged by that and went for broke, "Yes but I feel the same you know. Christ I'm hoping next time Nick is away for a night that we can go out to dinner again proper and spend a night together. I would love to have you in my bed all night."

Before long Mark was again removing what little clothing I had managed to put on and I was naked again in his bed. There was a certain inevitability about my situation now. I was too tired to fight it. I was too weak to resist him and he knew it. We lay there kissing and cuddling and caressing each other's bodies. I loved Mark's body-his broad shoulders, his flat stomach, his hairy chest, his muscular legs, and yes his hairy balls and well proportioned cock. I remember playing with his flaccid manhood and chuckling that that was the first time I had seen it when it had not been erect! I sort of wondered what he saw in me. I thought it was probably my innocence and his desire to conquer me and control me and I also feared he got a kick out of screwing his mate's wife. I felt like I had graduated to a new level- like I was in a new club for hot sexy women. For the first time in 25 years I had had sex with another man without my husband knowing and here I was lying naked in his arms in his bed.

I started to drift away in an out of sleep. But I was vaguely aware of Mark rising up again between my legs which I parted with no resistance and then he fucked me again very gently and very slowly. He probably took half an hour over it just taking his pleasure. He was even stroking my hair and face and breasts and kissing me on the lips while he did it and I thought at least he is capable of gentle lovemaking rather than just animal sex. Maybe he likes me a little after all. I was in big trouble and I knew it. I was starting an affair with Mark and there was nothing I could do about it.

I had heard it said that the problem with threesomes within a marriage are that it often happens that the shared wife will start an affair with her new sex partner and that whatever the shared intentions are and ground rules are at the outset the husband often loses control of the situation with or without his knowledge. I realised that is exactly what is happening to me. Most women cannot have sex without forming an emotional attachment and I sure as hell was starting to fall in love with Mark. I need to have feelings for a man I make love to. I knew he would never make a good faithful husband and I would not have wanted to be married to him, but I saw him as a sort of loveable rogue and that is, I suspect a personna that some men successfully employ to be popular with women and have lots of affairs. By now you're be thinking I'm a mixed up screwball, and yes I probably am-but aren't we all? I'm me and I wish life had not dealt out this turn of events. Poor Nick -I feel so sorry for him and so guilty. I know he loves me so much and I so regret what he has started for me and it had been a very bad decision us when he manipulated the situation that led to Mark having me and he just wanted to watch. He wouldn't have been so keen if he'd known that this was going to happen that is for sure. Woman are more naturally disposed to be monogamous and loyal but once smitten by someone else they are more sexual, active and adventurous than most guys and I was finding that out. Nick had broken the sanctity of the wall that I had cherished around our world / our domain, and nothing would ever be the same again.

When Mark ran me home and dropped me around the corner I was not surprised when he asked when he would next see me. I knew resistance was pointless. I laughed and joked that I would have thought he'd seen plenty of me already. But I knew it would be soon --possibly even tomorrow. I just grabbed his hand in fear and panic and said," Oh Christ Mark. Oh Jesus Christ. What the hell am I doing? You'd better text me tomorrow and I'll see how my diary looks. Right now I need to go and rescue my fucking marriage."

When I got in Nick was in but thank God he had not phoned the office and was unaware that I had not been there all afternoon. Later he said that he was leaving very early the next day to drive to Manchester. My devious mind was already racing ahead at the opportunity that this presented. I went to the bathroom and sent a text to Mark. I told him I would be at his place for breakfast in bed. And the next morning as soon as Nick left I jumped in my car and less than 30 minutes after Nick had driven off I was in Mark's warm and cosy bed again as naked as the day I was born ready for more of Mark's magical touches.

But do not think I am finding this deceit easy. When I am not with Mark I feel so scared about what I am doing and Nick finding out that I feel physically sick most of the time.