Jane's New BFF Ch. 04

Story Info
Arlene finally gets her hands on the elusive Mandingo.
5.4k words
4.2
7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey Mbombo's ancestors hailed from West Africa. Beyond that he was very vague about his origins. He had descended, he claimed, from a tribe that was renowned for having extraordinarily large penises, it seemed that they continued to grow even through adulthood, but beyond that, everything else remained shrouded in mystery. While a gigantic cock sounds like a dream-come-true for many a man, at a certain point it can become a ball-and-chain. In Africa Joey didn't stand out, but in America he felt like he was in a goldfish bowl. Even now, at a so-called business meeting, two women were eyeballing him more as a curiosity than a person.

He arrived wearing a knee-length leather coat. When Joey removed it, the shorter of the two ladies gasped, more in anticipation than anything else, perhaps fearful that he had nothing on underneath, but he was wearing a pair of large trunks, the type a professional boxer would wear in the ring. There was a noticeable bulge in the front of it, which continued around to one side. Introductions were made.

"Lets get down to it," Jane said. "Dan told you what we're about. I know you haven't done porn before, but we're looking for someone to play a male stripper in a video we're making. He'll be naked of course, and all the usual stuff that goes on in a real strip club will take place in ours...you know, things like touching, fondling, maybe even sucking." Jane cleared her throat. She was a little nervous, for she was used to holding all the cards, but Donkey needed Joey more than he needed them. She wished Herman were here; he had a way of saying something startling, yet what everyone was thinking, to break the ice.

Joey didn't flinch when he heard about the touching and fondling, so Jane started thinking that maybe she had a live one. Now all she had to do was reel him in, if she could. "Why don't we sit down," she said. Jane and Arlene used it as an opportunity to give Joey a glimpse of their panties, though Jane's was much more discreet. Arlene practically spread her legs and said 'come and get me'. Joey smiled and looked at Dan, who obviously had told him about their propensity for flashing. The ladies tried looking him in the face, but the shorter one in the beige dress kept looking at his shorts, although it didn't surprise him. That's why he walked around with a knee-length coat.

"The strip club scene will be one day of work. There's another day of work, if you were interested, which would be taking a shower at a health club and either masturbating or receiving a hand job...I haven't worked out all the details yet. Now I don't know how much Dan told you, but we're a classy operation. You'll be treated well, and the sex is kind of fun. The females are dominant, but if a man is willing to play along he usually gets his rocks off in the end and goes home happy. Right, Danny boy?"

"I have no complaints," he said, smiling.

"How much you pay," he asked?

"Well, that depends. Size matters, so if you're as big as I think you are, I'll give you a thousand dollars a day. Now, if you're bigger than I think you are, I'll give you fifteen hundred." Jane wished she had worn something different. Herman had chosen an odd outfit for her; magenta tank top, lime green skirt and white vinyl boots. It didn't occur to her until it was too late that he dressed her out of spite today, having been denied entry to the interview. Arlene looked so much hotter than her in her beige knit dress it wasn't even funny.

"I suppose you want to see it?" Joey looked at Dan, who nodded. The boxer shorts he wore were custom-designed. A pouch had been sewn inside them, and he stored, or rested, the top half his penis in it. A thin Velcro strap secured everything in place. Joey stood up, and both ladies leaned forward in their seats. Arlene looked at Jane and smiled.

Joey reached inside his shorts and released the Velcro, and as soon as he did it looked like something was scurrying down his shorts; a small animal, perhaps. Jane gasped, Dan laughed, and Arlene shrieked and ran to the furthest end of the room, although she kept looking, and kept creeping back, one small step at a time.

Joey's cock-head, which was the size of an apple, was protruding out from the bottom of his boxer shorts, just about level with his knees. Even Jane, who thought she had seen it all, was flabbergasted. "Is that thing real? It can't be."

From the back of the room Arlene laughed hysterically. "My God," she cried out, rocking uncontrollably.

Jane regained her composure. "I'm sorry," she said, "I know we're being rude. We don't mean to laugh, but you caught us by surprise. We weren't prepared, were we Leeney?" Jane turned around and motioned for her to rejoin them. "She's very shy," she said to Joey, winking.

"I'm used to it," he replied, somewhat wearily.

"Are you ready for the unveiling," asked Dan? The shorts Joey wore were held together by snaps, and in one fluid motion Joey unsnapped them all and whipped the boxer trunks off with one hand.

"OH MY GOD!" Jane stared in disbelief. Arlene clapped her hands and recoiled, both in terror and delight.

"I told you," said Dan, smiling. He was getting turned-on by the ladies' reaction. Joey, of course, had seen it a million times.

"Come on Dan, you take 'em off too," whooped Jane. "We wanna see how you look next to Joey."

"I thought you'd never ask," said Dan, quickly stripping down to his tighty-whiteys and letting the ladies savor the view for a few seconds before removing them.

"Dan looks like Herman, with a tiny pee-pee," Arlene said to Jane. Much mirth and giggling ensued. Even Dan got into it, wagging his dick at the ladies.

"Wow, you got a boner pretty quick," observed Arlene.

"Daniel, is your bone for my legs, Arlene's panties or Joey's sausage?" At the mention of the word 'sausage', Arlene laughed so hard that she fell off her chair. This time her leg spread may have been accidental, but a big wet spot was clearly visible on her panties.

"It's a little of everything," he said, smiling broadly. Dan knew his erection was solid gold, and it was the only thing that kept him relevant around Joey.

Jane studied the African cock the way a biologist might study a fossil. Arlene alternated between staring at Joey's sausage and looking up and smiling at him. She liked his attitude. He didn't come on too strong, and most men with a dick like his would. He just stood there placidly, with his hands on his hips, allowing the ladies to get a cheap thrill at his expense. She kind of felt a little sorry for him, but she also felt a tingle in her cunt at the sight of the elusive Mandingo penis.

"He's big, but he ain't double," Jane said.

"He will be, when he's hard."

"Jesus, I didn't even think of that. Shit, we gotta fucking measure it while it's still soft. We measure all our actors," she said to Joey, by way of explanation. Mandy, the girl out there, is doing a research project. Okay?"

"Lady, for fifteen hundred dollars, you can measure it."

"It ain't fifteen hundred dollars yet. You don't know my expectations." Jane removed a tape measure from her purse.

Joey looked down at his genitalia. It wasn't his choice to be a freak, but be it blessed or cursed, he decided long ago to make the best of it. "Lady, it's bigger than your arm; what else you need to know?"

Joey was dark skinned, but his penis was copper-colored, except for his huge cock-head, which was also very dark. The entire package hung straight down, and it looked surprisingly thin. The leanness of course was relative, because it was still thicker than just about any cock out there, but the length of the shaft was so overwhelming, it obliterated everything in its wake. Neither lady thought they could get their hand completely around it, which is a good indication of its girth. Joey's penis didn't move, it didn't waver, and it didn't fluctuate. It just hung. It may have been big, but it was more dead than alive.

Jane played with the tape. "It's a thirty-six inch one; we may need all of it." She handed one end of it to Arlene. "Place it underneath the shaft, right where it meets the ball sac."

Arlene knelt in front of the massive dong. She touched it gingerly at first, afraid it might bite her, and then, gaining courage, she grabbed his cock-head and tried to lift up his penis. "I think I need some help here," she said, laughing. "It's heavy."

"I'll help you," Dan replied, and he held the cock up for her at its midpoint and kept it parallel to the ground so she could hold the tape measure at the base of the shaft's underside. Once secured, she passed it off to Dan, who smoothed it over the large mass and handed it to Jane, who ran it up to the tip.

"Nineteen inches," Jane called out. "Fucking unbelievable...and it's fucking soft!"

"Mandingo!"

"Never mind that, girl. Now Joey, we have to ask you a few questions. After all, this is a porn film we're doing. So just relax and be truthful. No one's being judged, and there are no wrong answers."

"It's true," Dan said. "They do this to everyone."

Jane and Arlene sat back down, as did Dan. Joey was told to remain standing. In theory, standing naked and alone would make him feel vulnerable, which is what they were after, but when your cock dangles down to your knees, the hell with the theory. It was Jane and Arlene who felt vulnerable. Jane was walking a fine line between being a woman with a strong taste for cock and being disrespectful, while Arlene's titillation was taking her beyond the bounds of her normal behavior. Most of the time she enjoyed being a tease, much like Jane, but Mandingo deserved better, and she was debating how far she was willing to go with him.

"Okay, let's start with an easy one. What's your favorite sex act?"

"Before I answer I have to say something. No American girl can fuck me because I am too big. My penis has never felt the inside of a woman. I have to send for African bride, to make babies."

"Jesus, I never thought of that. I wouldn't want that inside me. It's too big...nothing personal."

Arlene licked her lips. "I wouldn't mind some of it, but not the whole hog. God, I'd be stretched-out for life." Did I really just say that? Calm down, Arlene said to herself.

"You see," Joey said, "so my favorite sex act is blowjob. Girls like putting it in their mouth..."

"I bet they do," Arlene said, suggestively.

"...So I have many blowjobs, and hand-jobs too."

"I'm sure there'll be a lot of fighting over the sucking rights," Jane said, "when we do the strip club scene. Jesus Christ, I can see it now. Three of four girls rolling around on the floor, skirts over their waist, you step in to break it up and your cock gets tangled up with them in some way..."

Did it just move? Jane looked at Arlene, who may have had the same thought, for she wore a quizzical expression that mirrored her own. She also looked like she was in extreme heat. Joey's penis didn't move a lot, but there was a definite bob, a slight outward twitch.

"Most of the men who work for us end up doing a homosexual scene. Are you interested?

"Definitely not, although if you wanted Dan to blow me, for fifteen hundred I'd allow it. But nobody else."

"What about Dan's cock? Would you suck his?" Jane wondered whether talking about homo sex would have an impact on his penis, which after all, does not lie. Most straight men were usually more homo than they ever imagined, especially when under the influence of a sexy, domineering woman. "What if I gave you an extra five thousand dollars to have sex with Dan? Would you let him fuck you in the ass?"

"Lady, I..."

"I know you can't butt-fuck him, but maybe he could do you, and we'll do something with that bazooka of yours while he's reaming you."

Dan laughed. "If Joey wanted to have sex with me he wouldn't need to get paid for it."

"Oh yes I would, brother."

Arlene whispered something to Jane. "Leeney wants to know how many times a day can you cum?"

"Lady, as you can see, the sperm has to travel a great distance. It requires a lot of work, so I have one orgasm a day."

"That's it, just one?"

"Lady, you haven't seen my orgasm yet. It's ten times that of a normal man. You'll only need one."

"That sounds ah...intriguing," replied Jane.

"What about erections," asked Arlene? "Can you get a boner?" Her panties were much wetter now; she was now aware of it, and she hoped she didn't have an embarrassing accident.

Maybe it was the high-pitched squeal of her voice, or the suggestive way she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, or maybe it was the sincere earnestness of her question, but Joey's cock moved again. This time the twitch was more noticeable, and the sausage swung forward. Maybe there was life in the big thing after all.

Jane took a deep breath. "Joey, we need you to get an erection..."

"Boner," blurted out Arlene, gleefully. "We need to see your boner. I can help..."

"Slow down there, girlfriend, or I might have to tie you to the chair."

"Sorry," she replied. "I lost my head."

"Oh, Jesus," Jane exclaimed! Arlene shrieked again, but this time she remained seated. She pressed her hands against the side of the chair and stomped her feet on the floor in an ecstatic frenzy.

Joey's cock had swung out some more, a lot more. He stared down at it and smiled. He was used to being an object of attention, but the girl in the beige dress was staring at him with an intensity that was rare, and it was having an effect. The tall one wasn't too bad either, although she had a 'been there, done that' look about her, but the other one was coming unraveled. That's happened a few times, ladies coming unraveled at the sight of his genitals, most recently last week at Dan's party. It was just a penis, but white women seemed to get their freak on whenever they saw it. For a few minutes nobody said a word, everyone was focused on Joey's package, which was changing its shape and it size before their very eyes; it seemed that women getting their freak on was exactly what his big cock was craving at the moment.

"Look at it," Arlene said, in astonishment. "It's curving!"

"I told you," Dan said, proudly.

The penis emerged from its base and stuck straight out until it reached its halfway mark, at which point it curved upward, bearing a remarkable resemblance to a sickle, the old-fashioned instrument used for cutting wheat, known for its distinctive, curved blade. "I don't fucking believe it," Jane said, "wiping a tear of joy from her eye. It's bigger than that fucking horse I posed with in Palm Springs. Have you seen that one, Leeney?"

"Of course. Herman has it as his screen-saver."

"I'm ready for the measurement," he said.

"Jesus, nobody's even fucking touched it. Okay, we got a new deal, John. We're up to fifteen hundred dollars a day. Dan told me your cock was twice his size, and he's eleven inches, so if you're twenty-two inches I'll give you two thousand dollars. Deal?"

"Two thousand dollars a day? I'll take two days."

"You hear that, Leeney? He's doing the shower scene!"

"Yaaay."

They measured him again. This time Dan held the tape against the base of his shaft while Arlene gripped it right at the spot where it began to make it ascent. Feeling it in her hand was cathartic. She had dreamed of this moment. She wanted to kiss it, to press it against her lips, to see whether she could arouse him ever more, but she held back. She felt an urge to pee. Did she do it already? Her panties were sopping wet. Maybe it was just cunt juice; after all, she was pretty excited.

"Oh my fucking Lord," said Jane. "Twenty-three and three-quarter inches. I'm rounding up; twenty-four inches - you got a fucking two-footer! Joey, you just earned yourself two thousand dollars a day...assuming you pass the final test."

"Test? What test?"

"They want you to cum," Dan explained.

John looked around. "Let me lay on that table. It's easier when I lay down."

"We eat lunch at that table."

"There's nothing wrong with a cum sandwich," Arlene said, giggling some more.

"How do you even walk with that fucking thing? It must weigh a ton."

"Now you know my burden, lady."

"Uh, you might want to remove your clothes," Dan said to the women. "He cums like nothing you've ever seen."

"I think he just wants to see us in our undies," Arlene said to Jane. "And I'm not even wearing a bra."

"Well I am." Jane removed her top and showed off a black bra. That fucking Herman, it was her least favorite colored bra. She only owned it because there are times when a lady needs to wear a black bra and nothing else will do, but today wasn't one of those times. Jesus Christ, dark, purple panties; Herman was in for a beating when she got home, and the cock clamp was going on too.

"Could you unhook me, Dan?" In the process of doing so, his hard-on brushed against her, giving Arlene an additional erotic thrill. He also managed to sneak a quick feel of her small breasts, which had to be intentional; a tidbit of information she filed away for later use. She let the beige mini fall to the floor, and held on to his hip for leverage as she stepped out of it. Clad only in the blue panties that everyone already knew she was wearing, she kept her hand on Dan's hip as she bent to pick up the dress. I should have gone for the cock, she'd later think, when replaying the event over in her mind.

From a prone position Joey's cock rose tall and angled slightly forward, towards him, but at its midpoint it changed and curved down, creating the sickle, so-to-speak, and rested on his neck. His apple-sized cock-head could almost rest on his chin. Could he suck himself off? That might be worth five thousand, Jane thought, marveling at how easy it was to spend her husband's money, which was financing the project.

"How do we do this," Jane asked? "Do you have any preferences?"

"No, I trust you'll know what to do."

Jane looked at Arlene. "You're in charge. Dan and I are here to help, but you are the master of Joey's cock; you must get it to cum."

Arlene ticked his balls, which were the size of acorns. "It'll take a lot of hands to work this puppy over," she said. "You guys take the shaft while I work the head; I want to be nearer to the cum."

"She'll be sorry," Dan said to Jane, softly.

Arlene stood at the head of the table, behind Joey's head. Because it was so large, she was well positioned to grab onto Joey's doorknob from that position, and she massaged it with her fingers, digging her thumbs into it. If Joey wanted to look up he'd get a good look at her breasts. Maybe large-dicked men like itty-bitty-titties?

Dan stood at the side of the table with both hands on it. He was mostly just holding on to it, assuming that Arlene would take charge of the milking.

Ten minutes passed, but they didn't seem any closer to an ejaculation than when they had begun. Jane had both hands on the bottom of the shaft. She was stroking it, but she was also just going through the motions. Arlene needed this more than her, and it was Arlene who was going to get him to cum, whether she knew it or not. She probably did. She leaned forward so much that Joey could have licked her breasts had he so desired. But from this position Arlene could place her hand right under his cock-head, which she did, and she stroked her hand up and down the top part of his shaft; very slowly, but very firm, pulling on the skin, applying a lot of pressure.

Arlene decided for whatever reason to crawl up onto the table and sit on Joey's face. She claimed that she wanted better positioning for the jerking, but later confessed she also wanted Joey know how wet her cunt was. Arlene retained her firm grip on his cock-head, and continued to stroke it with her other hand, which was placed right under his apple. She rubbed her fingers around and across his penis tip and squeezed it affectionately. At last Joey made a noise; he grunted. Encouraged, Arlene stroked more vigorously. "Come on, Mandingo," she panted, lustfully. "Cum, baby, cum." Joey groaned some more.

12