Jane's New BFF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan took a step back. "I'd be careful if I were you," he warned, but Arlene paid him no mind.

Joey was a silent cummer. He gave no advance warning. Arlene sensed that he was close, and she smiled and said, "Oh yeah," as a modest squirt of heavy cream plopped out. It didn't travel too far, and she felt the warm, sticky fluid land on her thigh. She stroked harder, and more love juice began to dribble down the side of his long tool. Arlene's eyes followed the sperm on its downward journey, and thus didn't see what hit her. It was a jet stream, an explosion of fluid - a category-five hurricane was erupting from his cock. The initial torrent stuck Arlene in the face with such fury that it stung. She yelped in shock. "Oh my God," she shrieked, as another immense river of semen scored a direct hit into her open mouth. Choking slightly, she turned to cough, and the entire side of her face, including her cheek, her ear, her hair, and everything else in harms way, got blasted. Arlene was on the receiving end of a serious semen shower, but she bravely refused to let go of the mighty derrick, which was gushing like nothing she had never seen before. She was part laughing, part squealing and part resisting, although that latter was a fruitless effort; besides, what kind of resistance could she offer? She couldn't escape the tsunami.

Arlene couldn't stop smiling, even as the cum-blasts continued unrelentingly. She never felt so feminine, she never felt so alive - she never felt so humiliated. As an act of submission, she could not have done more. She could have run away, but she allowed Joey to lay down a marker, establish his territory, and put a claim in on her, like he wanted to own her. Arlene loved her sexual fantasies. Along with her vibrator, they had been the staple of her sex life for the past several months.

She had slowed down on her stroking, but it didn't seem to have any impact on the spurting, which still came at her with gale-like force. At this point it was too late to back off. No matter how drenched she was, she wanted more, she needed more, she craved more - as much as Joey had to give. She stared down the mighty beast, thinking the worst was over, and she was able to see in great, intimate detail, the next splashing. She watched it as it exited Joey's pee-hole, she saw it launch into the air and, like a heat-seeking missile, score another direct hit on her face.

Would it ever end? One of her eyes was virtually closed, stuck shut by sticky jizz, and her nostrils were clogged. Arlene had swallowed so much semen that she couldn't take anymore, and pushed out whatever remained in her mouth and allowed it to drool out onto her chin. Though she recoiled, though she flinched, she held her ground, never letting go of the cum-spigot, continually stroking it, no matter how saturated she got, regardless of the embarrassment; an act of both surrender and defiance.

There was so much cum that Dan and Jane both got sprayed by its splatter, much of which had ricocheted off of Arlene with incredible velocity. Jane was in too much shock to notice or care, and Dan was incredibly aroused at the sight of Arlene being facialized, or pulverized, which was a apt description.

The ejaculation neared its end, and Arlene could finally relax. She was now emboldened enough to put her mouth to it, and she licked the tip of his penis. Her tongue latched on to a small drop of seed that hung from his pee-hole, and she played with it. Licking led to sucking, and Arlene managed to get a couple of inches into her mouth. Finally she stopped and looked up.

"A monster cum for a monster cock," she exulted. "God, I am fucking horny." Arlene got off the table and looked hungrily at Dan. "Jane, I have a big favor to ask. Can I fuck Dan? Just rough sex. No emotion, no passion, just a hard fuck. I really need it. My cunt's on fire."

"That's Dan's call."

"I'll be happy to help," he said, grinning like the village idiot. Jane wasn't thrilled. She hadn't gotten laid since she met Arlene, having spent most of her time pimping for her. She was planning on a marathon sex session with the big lug, but now she wasn't sure if she wanted sloppy seconds.

Dan removed Arlene's wet panties and sniffed them. "Did you pee your pants?"

"I might have, a little," she replied.

Dan rubbed Arlene's cunt with his hand, and inserted two fingers for good measure. "Oh yeah, you're ready for me," he exclaimed. "That makes it easy," and he guided his tool into her waiting receptacle.

The slapping sound of their two bodies bouncing against each other was loud, and so too was Arlene's moaning. She writhed wildly, discovering for herself the stimulating friction Dan's enlarged cock-head created when it rubbed against the inner walls of her pussy. Joey's spent cum transferred easily from her body to his, and Dan was soon coated with it too, and he even licked some of it off of Arlene, who looked like she had just either escaped from the mother of all typhoons or else Dracula's castle. Her make-up was smeared, her hair was disheveled, and her emotions were shattered.

Speaking of Joey, he was momentarily forgotten, as Dan pounded Arlene hard and heavy in the missionary style. Her head rolled back, as did her eyes, and she screamed and wailed and yelped as Dan slid in and out of her wet vagina with great vigor.

Jane watched with mixed feelings as her new BFF and number one stable boy went at it hammer and tong. In a way it felt like a passing of the torch. She displayed no emotion; indeed she had no emotion, watching as Dan pull out of her cunt just enough so he could squirt his love juice back in. Towards that end, the fingers of his other hand had her vulva stretched wide. Being the deviate that he was, Dan then licked his cum out of her pussy, and that pushed Jane's button. That was something she'd expect him to do with her, and her only. Why not just cum inside of her, she wondered, rather than go to all the trouble of withdrawing and ejecting it back in, especially after Joey had just gone nuclear? She made a mental note to have Joey be the last to cum when he did his big scene; he was a tough act to follow.

****

Jane snuggled up next to Herman as they lay together in bed, watching television. Thoughts of punishment and cock clamps had long vanished. "You wouldn't have been able to handle it, that's why I didn't want you there. I wasn't trying to be mean."

Herman said nothing, but enjoyed being next to his mistress in these quiet, tender moments. This made everything else worthwhile. Her perfume was alluring. "I worship you," he said. "I'll never leave you."

"Of the six girls we hired, who's your number one beat-off fantasy?"

Herman brightened; at last they were talking about a subject of interest. "I've given that some thought."

"Yeah, I figured."

"Pink skirt is definitely number one."

"Really? Not Arlene?"

"No, pink skirt is unobtainable. She'd never let me fuck her, not in a million years. But Arlene...you never know."

"What about those fatty thighs? And she has a horse-face." Herman looked down at his cock, which had begun to stir. He had beaten off five or six times - he lost count - thinking about the Helicopter, which is why it took him so long to get an erection now. "I don't care. You asked for my beat-off fantasy..."

"Okay, who's next?"

"Uh...don't hate me, but the lezzie, Kerstin, is number two, and Arlene number three. I'd fuck anyone of them, anytime, anywhere. The others; I'd still fuck them, but I like Donna, the lezzie roommate, then Vicky with the big tits."

"You ever hear of Joe Iwaka?"

Herman looked at her. "Or course. Number one porn star in Japan."

"He's coming over to do our film."

"Man, that's a coup. He's a real stud."

"Hideki doesn't know it yet, but he's going gay. I've spoken with his manager, and he's willing to broaden his range."

"He's bullshitting you. Joe Iwaka's done plenty of gay stuff. He started out doing gay porn before he switched to hetero. But that was a long time ago. Not too many people remember."

"But you do."

"When it comes to porn, there's little I don't know."

"The problem is that he wants to fuck Marty Montana. You remember Marty, right?"

"Of course, the white William"

"I was looking at his picture today. I have to admit; he really does have tight buns. We need Marty for this film, but I don't think he likes me. Would you be willing to call him? Do whatever it takes. Tell him I'll fuck him if he agrees to do it...No, forget that. Tell him that you'll arrange it, like you're gonna trick me or something; that way he won't think that I wanna fuck him."

"I thought you didn't like him?"

"I don't; he's a pompous ass, but that doesn't mean I can't fuck him." Jane sighed. "Oh well, something to think about. Herman, I'm tired. Chasing after Mandingo has worn me out. Will you massage me before I go to bed?"

"What about the Helicopter? Was it crazy?"

"Jesus fucking Christ, we forgot all about it. Damn! Oh well, but it gives us something to look forward to. But you should see his cum. Talk about making it rain..."

Jane didn't flinch when Herman's fingers got a little too close to her cunt lips, and he finished the massage by burrowing his tongue deep inside her vagina.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight? Check out my new bed?"

"Sure," he beamed.

"But you can't do any sick shit. If I wake up in the middle of the night and find you beating-off you're in deep trouble."

"Maybe if I beat-off now I won't have to do it in the middle of the night."

"Herman, Herman, Herman," she sighed. "How long has it been since I last got laid?"

"Probably the last time you were with Dan, about five, six days ago."

"I wish Hideki was here right now."

"I'm his proxy, so anything you'd do to him you can do to me."

"You are a naughty, little bugger-boy, aren't you, but you're my little bugger-boy." Jane turned and faced him. "Once upon a time I was known for giving good hand-jobs; let's see if I still remember how."

"Oh man!" Herman closed his eyes and reveled in the moment.

12