Jane's New BFF Ch. 05

Story Info
Arlene gets a new job as filming begins on Jane's video.
5.7k words
4.14
8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still don't know why you didn't have me play the swim coach," Pete said. "I would have been perfect for the role."

"Well Pete, it's like this," replied Jane, "the swim coach is gonna get a Japanese dick rammed up his ass."

Jane was on her own for this video, and she was feeling the heat. Monica was still on holiday, although she texted to say she'd be returning in a few days. Olivia was busy, so she claimed. Adding to her stress, a Japanese film crew was making a documentary on the making of the film, Hideki deciding to give Donkey followers an opportunity to look behind the scenes. They had been granted access to view the proceedings and, hopefully, interview the actors, staff and, of course, Jane. Herman had chosen a white mini-dress for her to wear, one with lacy frills; not too long, and not too short, as befitting her new image, or at least the one she was presenting to the Japanese. It was subtle, yet elegant, which he knew would make her feel confident. As for her panties, it probably didn't matter, as there was no way she'd be flashing in this dress, but Herman for her underwear chose a matching bra and panty combo of light tan. Images of the underwear had been posted on the website about an hour earlier, and Herman saw that it already had over three hundred hits.

They were filming at Pete's health club, starting with the swimming pool. The horny, middle-aged dude hung around, eager to check out the fresh meat, i.e., the six women Jane had hired, at least until they started filming, at which point she banished him. "Didn't you rig up webcams so you can spy on everyone? Go in your office and watch it, then you can beat-off in private."

The six ladies blended together quite well. Hideki asked for blondes and that's what he was getting. Arlene, however, really stood out. She had purchased another dress from the retro store Jane shopped at, and she was all glammed up in a billowy, pink mini-dress, which had long, puffy sleeves that reached to her elbows. She had worn dresses of shorter length, but the puffy sleeves increased the likelihood of an upskirt if and when she reached or bent. Touché, thought Jane, with admiration, the bitch one-upped everyone.

Arlene had preened for quite some time in front of the mirror, smoothing the hem of her new dress. Never underestimate the power of a short skirt, she thought. Take the other day, for example. She had her job-performance evaluation at work, and she wore a tan leather skirt of typical Arlene-length, which is to say as short as work protocol allowed. It now appeared also that her boss had checked out the link to the video she had sent him. When she entered his office she saw that the chair had been rearranged so that her crotch would be in his direct line of vision. She was feeling good about choice of skirt. It had a snug fit, and when she sat down it would be hard to keep her panties hidden, even if she had wanted to, which she obviously didn't. She wore white ones, thinking the color would contrast well against the tan leather.

Arlene could hear the faint hum of a song. She recognized it; it was the theme music for the strip cub video. Her boss must have been watching it at low volume when she entered. Suddenly the music stopped, as he must have realized his error and muted the volume. Arlene re-crossed her legs; what else could she do? The plate-glass window behind his desk reflected what was on the computer screen, and she was fairly certain it was the video she had appeared in. And another thing; a woman can tell when a man is masturbating, even if he's trying to keep it a secret, but in this instance Arlene thought her boss was secretly hoping to get caught - otherwise, why take the risk? Thus emboldened, Arlene suggested that he face her so she could watch him while he fiddled with his cock.

Long story short, her job-performance got the highest rating available, which translated into a fifteen percent raise, which at her modest salary level was slightly over five thousand dollars. Arlene's plan worked, although in all honesty it wasn't really even a plan; it just sort of happened.

Arlene still had a burning hunger for big black cocks that had not yet been satisfied. She knew how it was going to end; her reoccurring dream would be a self-fulfilling prophecy. There were four men in the dream, but she casually added a fifth, Mandingo, who would masturbate over her after she had been ravaged by the other penises, and she would drown in his cum. She could never accomplish this on her own - too shy, too introverted, too scared - but might that not be a plausible script for a Donkey video? Failing that, didn't Herman boast that Hideki took his advice when it came to porn? Something along the line of, "his dick and my ass aren't strangers." Maybe he'd finance a sex-tape?

The other women had ramped it up a notch too, although none were as flashy as Arlene's pink retro. Connie had a similar outfit to what she had on for the interview, but instead of a pink skirt the one she wore now was turquoise blue. Other than the color, it was identical in shape and style, which meant that it was sexy as hell, and she was showing a lot of leg, although Jane still thought she had fat thighs. One minute she looked sexy and the next she looked like a mare; Jane couldn't figure it out, but she trusted Herman's bone, and it wagged for Connie, so she must have something going on.

Kerstin looked Barbie-doll pretty, but her girlfriend, Donna, overshadowed her, literally and figuratively. Her white top and black miniskirt were skintight. She had on a blue thong, and she had been lifting her skirt and flashing her butt cheeks when the mood struck her, which so far today had been twice. Her thong covered her crack but left her cheeks open for viewing, and it was a nice view. Herman was convinced more than ever that her hiring was wiser than Kerstin's, despite her being prettier and more glamorous. Donna's enthusiasm was contagious, and it made Kerstin more outgoing. Oh yeah, Jane thought, the fatty will get it on with a cock, and the hottie will follow. Indeed, Kerstin seemed to be quite enamored with her lover, although to be fair, Jane's assessment was a bit harsh. Donna was full-figured, but while she may have leaned towards plumpness, she wasn't there yet. She was still at a level where her size was alluring, especially when matched with her upbeat personality. It didn't take her long to have an impact.

"You ass is mine, little one," she said, staring at Herman's dick. Kerstin thought it was hilarious, while Jane was imagining Kerstin's hand, and then mouth, on one of the big, black Donkey dicks that would be there in the afternoon.

Ellie had taken Herman's advice and abandoned the little girl look, and instead wore a short red dress that was tight and clingy, showing off all of her curves. Herman showed his appreciation for her having taken his advice. "My goodness," she said, seeing his arousal. "Maybe you should go backstage and have a good wank."

"Hey Herman, get over here. What the fuck is up with the lips? I thought you told her to wear red lipstick."

"I may have forgotten," Herman said, sheepishly. "It's hard to be critical after banging someone."

"I should have known," Jane groaned. "You keep thinking with your pee-pee and you're no good to me."

"Sorry, but she's willing to fuck the Japanese boys. And look how tanned she is. It makes her fake blonde hair look even faker, but you know what, it's sexy, slutty and skanky all at the same time. And she's tanned all over, so she must sunbathe nude. Now that's a turn-on."

"Yeah, but the lips, the fucking lips..."

"Maybe the Japanese boys will like it."

"Well, they are pervs, so you never know. The latest porn fad over there is armpit sniffing."

"And look at those hooters!" Herman smiled in remembrance. "Connie is still number one, but Vicky is now number two."

The Japanese film crew hovered nearby. "She's hot too," Herman said, referring to the woman who was speaking into the camera. The Japanese had perfected a way of making a woman's business suit look sexy, which Herman had taken note of. He was miffed to discover however that the attractive presenter had no interest in his nakedness. Maybe she didn't realize he had a lot of followers.

"I need you to round up the cunts and take them to another room. I gotta keep them away from the boys. Come on Herman, avanti, avanti, get the fucking lead out; lets go. The crew's all set up." There were six teenage Japanese boys standing off to the side who didn't look a day over sixteen, but who had shown proof that they were indeed eighteen. If Jane learned one thing from Monica it was that the element of surprise worked better, especially for naked teenage boys, who tended to show off or act unnatural when they were in the presence of girls. Curiously, they had a chaperone, a matronly women in her forties, who was extremely nonplussed about their nudity or that she was on a porn shoot. She stood and watched over the proceedings, showing no emotion and saying very little. A few times she barked out a command at one of the boys. Jane didn't know who she was or why she was there, but she could guess, and knew enough not to ask. She never spoke to the woman, and barely acknowledged her.

Marty Montana was there as well; he was playing the role of swim coach. His eye-candy appeal to the six women was clearly evident, which played into Jane's decision to isolate the females. Marty would have agreed to do the film even if Jane had not put out, but she was so desperate to hire him that she never even considered that possibility. Dan had told Marty that she was a great fuck, but she didn't prove it to him, lying there like a dead fish, showing no passion. His assumption was that she was in a bad mood that day, because how could anyone not respond to Marty Montana? But he shot his seed, he felt the warm, velvety inside of her pussy, and another woman had been Marty Montana-fied, so what's not to like?

These boys are cute, Jane thought. Hideki's friends in Los Angeles knew exactly what she was looking for. Too bad their penises weren't regulation size, but that was okay - it was their youthful innocence she was trying to capture. Jane didn't know how easy or hard it was to find six bisexual boys who had the right look, but leave it to her husband's people to deliver.

It was half past seven in the morning and they were almost ready to begin shooting. Everything suddenly came to a halt, as Consuelo stormed out of wherever she and the other ladies were, and demanded that Jane do something about Herman, who she was leading by the ear, having grabbed on to it ever since the incident and not let go.

"What did the pervert do this time?"

"He groped me."

"I didn't grope her," he protested. "I just asked what color panties she had on..."

"He lifted up my skirt and touched me you-know-where."

Jane assessed the situation. Connie was wearing a skirt that could drive a man insane, and her white tank top left little doubt that her large, supple breasts were natural. The outline of a strapless bra underneath the top was also visible. Jane knew exactly what must have happened. Herman thought he was bulletproof. Consumed with list, he couldn't control his urge to see her panties. Was it Jane's fault for keeping him naked all the time, tolerating, accepting, and even promoting his fetishes?

"Last time she had a pink skirt with pink panties," he said, by way of explanation, "and I waned to make sure she didn't repeat the mistake.

"And did she?"

"No, she's wearing white," he said dreamily."

Connie was not amused. "All you had to do was ask, sicko. Jane," she implored, "it was demeaning, and uncalled for. Totally inappropriate, even for this kind of work."

Jane needed Connie right now more than she needed Herman. "That's it; the clamp's going on." Herman squealed and tried to run away, but Connie had him firmly in her grasp; he wasn't going anywhere.

"Porn's all about image," Jane said, to the protesting valet. "You're the naughty perv who has to be punished. That's what your followers want to see, and we got this Jap film crew covering it, which is good publicity, so don't fight me on this, okay?"

Indeed, the film crew did move in for a closer look. And truth be told, images of Herman in the cock clamp did receive a lot of hits and downloads on the website. Herman stood silent and idle, accepting his punishment. "I'm not cruel, you know," said Jane. "If you want a final jerk-off before the clamp goes on..."

"No, it's okay. Do what you gotta do." Herman's cock had already begun to withdraw and shrivel in expectation.

"Here you go," Jane said, handing the key to Connie. "You hold on to it."

'With pleasure," she said, sticking it down the front of her bra.

"That's not fair," Herman blathered. "She hates me; she'll never unlock it." But he was quietly ecstatic that his secret crush held the key to his freedom. It gave him an excuse to hang around her, and it would also keep his penis in her mind all day. Jane enjoyed watching the two of them retreat to the other room, as she still was dragging Herman my the ear

"Okay. Can we get fucking started or what?"

The Japanese boys swam - no; they frolicked, jumping in and out of the water without a concern over their nudity. Marty was supposed to be in the scene, but he wanted a separate entrance, so they filmed him entering the pool area wearing nothing but a whistle around his neck. He went through the motions of coaching, which meant nothing more than showing off his muscular frame. His cock was semi-hard; Marty was in a good place. He liked college boys, he liked Jane, and he had gotten a long look at the six ladies, who also met with his liking. He hadn't met Joe Iwaka yet, but that would soon change.

The ladies were cued to enter the pool area. Marty didn't seem to object to their presence, but the boys were more reserved, naturally, and they dived into the pool for cover. Why six short-skirted, dolled-up ladies were in the pool area was never explained other than they were inspecting it, but since this was porn it didn't matter. All that mattered was they were there; one slut, two sexy, and three skanks, all laughing and giggling at their good fortune to walk in on a naked swimming lesson. Unable to continue swimming in the ladies presence, Marty sent the young men to the showers, and braved the ladies on his own.

The ladies admired the hunk's body. An audience was all that a bodybuilder needed, so Marty began to flex and pose. Arlene and Kerstin both had their arms on his shoulders, unable to retrain themselves. "We'll go check out the locker room," Ellie said, and she and Vicky left, while Arlene, Kerstin, Donna and Connie stayed behind to admire Marty's physique, which had a fine upstanding penis attached to it. Nine inches when it was maxed, the Montana penis was probably hovering at eight inches right now, which seemed to be sufficient for the ladies pleasure. Donna got off by rubbing Marty's taut butt-cheeks. Even Connie couldn't resist, and she grabbed his bicep to feel its strength, giggling all the while like a schoolgirl at her good fortune. Connie's thighs, extending out from her skirt, were close enough to Marty's penis that both could be captured in a single shot, which Jane implored the camera crew to seize upon.

At one point Marty did a handstand, and Connie and Kerstin held on to his legs to keep him balanced while Donna and Arlene flicked their fingers at his dangling cock. Too bad this wasn't a sex scene, Jane rued, because it would be a hot one, but Joe Iwaka had flown all the way from Japan to stick his bone up Marty's ass, and that had to take precedence. Connie's eyes seemed to be riveted to Marty's cock; perhaps she had never seen one from this angle, and she ran her other hand down his leg, coming perilously close to making contact with his ball-sac.

After a few more minutes of ogling and innocent touching, Jane pronounced the scene finished, which drew a few groans.

The next set-up was in the large, communal shower, which was a great locale for shooting a porn scene. It seemed that the six Japanese boys weren't above doing a little homo action in the shower. Two were fucking, one was getting a blowjob, and two boys were entwined in a sixty-nine position. They all went at it for a few minutes, not realizing Ellie and Vicky were watching them. Vicky was down from the get-go with hardcore sex, and Ellie agreed to do the scene for an extra thousand dollars. Donkey could expect a full return on their investment, for she was a pretty damn good fucker when it came down to it. She'd take on three boys, as would Vicky, who also got her pay upped. It was easy to be generous when spending other people's money, even if that other person was her husband. Jane was creating art, and the finished product would justify the expense. Knowing Hideki, he'd make a profit regardless.

Back out at the swimming pool, Marty was still providing entertainment while the shower scene was being filmed. The girls were relaxed and casual, delighted to have made his acquaintance. Herman, who had been standing near Connie, retreated, once realizing the impact it was having on his imprisoned penis. Seeing Herman's predicament, Marty asked, "Hey bud, what happened to you?"

"He's being punished for being a douche," answered Donna, "and I'm gonna ream his ass big-time."

"Big time," echoed Kerstin. Of the women present, Marty seemed to be most attracted to Donna, with Kerstin a close second.

"I think you and I could have some fun," he said to Donna. "I like a girl with dildo power. Maybe I could lick your girl's pussy while you do me."

"Oh, I think they got big plans for you, muscle boy," laughed Donna. Kerstin followed suit and laughed too.

The Japanese film crew had gone to the shower room to document what was taking place; Japanese boys gang-fucking blonde women was noteworthy, but they made a quick retreat to the pool area once word reached them that Joe Iwaka was in the house, gushing like they were in the presence of royalty, and Marty himself paid tribute by going over and bowing, before shaking Joe's hand.

Inside the shower room, the boys had quickly stripped Vicky and Ellie. Herman was partially correct; even if they didn't approve of Vicky's lips, it certainly didn't bother them, judging from their erections. The boys already had boners deriving from their homo action, which remained in place after switching from one gender to the other. Ellie was on her hands on knees. One guy was fucking her doggy style while she sucked the cock of another who was laid out in front of her. A third was standing over her and jerking off. He wouldn't be happy until Ellie got a semen shampoo. Vicky busied herself by riding a lucky stiffie in reverse cowgirl style, while another buried his cock deep within the expansive mounds of her breasts. Another lad stood and watched, his erection at the ready, waiting to take over after his compatriots had spunked. Standing nearby, quietly observing, was the matron/chaperone/guardian/bodyguard...

There's no way she ain't fucking turned-on by watching this, thought Jane, who imagined her a stern dominatrix, with a plethora of young men to train. She probably wasn't far off from the truth. There was a market for well-trained, obedient boys; sold at auction to wealthy women. Hideki had told her so.

Six ejaculations later the boys were dressing and Ellie and Vicky were washing cum out of their pores. They giggled in the shower; Donkey paid well, and wasn't it fun getting those boys off? Jane was satisfied, and the middle-aged matron seemed okay with the events, her silence being her acceptance. The scene seemed to work, and the oddity of Vicky's lips could be a reverse turn-on; if not, her luscious boobs and her willingness to get down and dirty would suffice. Jane hadn't been sold on Ellie, but once she agreed to suck and fuck she went all-in, and her performance exceeded expectations. Would Jane use her again? Probably not, but she'd jump on Vicky were she looking for more work. In a weird way, her flesh-colored lips had become her signature. It gave her an exotic look, it made her stand out, and that's all it took to be a success in this crazy business.

12