Jane's New BFF Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little different than CFNM," said Jane to Ellie, when the scene had finished.

"But so much more rewarding," she cooed. She was already thinking about the offers she had turned down because they required fucking. Maybe she'd do a re-think on that.

Jane didn't think Joe Iwaka was a big deal. He had about an eight-inch bone - large for a Japanese male, but no big deal in Donkey-land. But when he entered the pool area he carried an aura with him. He acted like a star, and was treated like a star, which is what made him a star, in a way. Joe Iwaka entered the pool area clad in a speedo, but removed it once he saw that Marty was naked and waiting for him. The girls had been standing around Marty like he was a piece of fruit at the market, touching, squeezing, and holding. Only Arlene had the courage to actually touch the Montana penis, the others coming close, but not quite putting hand on cock. Marty had been flexing for them when Joe arrived, but he quickly abandoned the ladies and made a beeline for the new arrival. The two men kissed, and then Marty knelt down and began to fondle and suck his cock.

"Joe Iwaka big star in Japan," the Japanese presenter said to Jane. Unaware of his early career, him doing a fag scene was historic in her eyes. She talked excitedly into the camera as Joe arched his body, rested his hands on Marty's shoulders, and allowed his penis to be fellated. She went positively nuclear on the excitement scale once Marty got down on his knees and allowed Joe to use his butthole as a plaything.

The ladies watched with interest. Jane had told Arlene that a man was never manlier, never sexier, than when he was engaging in homo sex, and seeing it for herself, up close, in person, made her realize what Jane had been referring to. The look on Marty's face as he was being pummeled was priceless. The muscular, arrogant Adonis was another man's love toy, and Arlene felt a tingle in her pussy at the sight of it. To the lesbians it was no big deal, just business as usual, and Donna wrapped her arms around Kerstin's shoulder as the two lovers stood side by side watching the men get their rocks off, for after Joe shot his load he then began to stroke and suck Marty's cock until the call of 'that's what I'm talking about' reverberated throughout the room, serving as an indication that the 'white William' had fired off a voluminous round of thick, creamy fluid. Joe took it in the face 'like a man', as Jane would later say. The scene ended and the ladies applauded. It was time for lunch.

"This in unreal," Connie said to Arlene, wearing a big smile on her face when saying it.

"I know, and we're getting paid too." Arlene saw the look of longing in Connie's face. "This may be your only chance. Studs like him don't grow on trees. You're hot. You can get any man you want."

"We'll see," she said, coyly. "By the way, I love your dress."

"Hey, Marty," Jane called out, as the muscular stud was getting ready to leave. "Maybe you deserve a second chance."

"I'm out of here; William's working, I heard, and this pool ain't big enough for the two of us."

"I meant with me, dumbass." "God, am I so undesirable that nobody wants to fuck me anymore?"

"Why didn't you say so, blondie? How about tonight?"

"I don't think so, but keep that big rig oiled and ready to go. I'll be in touch."

There had been a change in the afternoon scenes. The original script called for Arlene, Kerstin and Connie to do a scene with William and Rodney in the sauna, but Donna's unexpected addition gave Jane some flexibility, and she decided to have Donna work the sauna scene in Arlene's place, for who Jane had other plans. The idea began to take shape the night before last, when the two ladies were drinking and smoking and talking about men, and cocks, especially big black ones.

Eventually Arlene got around to mentioning her job evaluation. As she thought about it, fuelled by drugs and alcohol, she began to sadden. "I'm a fucking prostitute," she whimpered, telling Jane about what had transpired. "My boss jerked off in front of me."

"You what? Shit you didn't tell me that. I thought you just flashed your underpants at him. Oh my God, what the fuck happened?"

"He called me into his office and had the chair placed so when I sat down he could look up my skirt. We're talking, and I could tell that he had his thing out and was playing with it."

"Jesus, what a perv, but at the same time, looking at the bigger picture, a man was turned-on by you and whacked. There's gotta be a silver lining in there somewhere."

Arlene ignored the quasi compliment. "First thing I did was spread my legs so he could get a better view, and then I told him that I wouldn't mind watching...and, well, the rest you can figure out. I got a five thousand dollar raise, from thirty-five to forty. I did it for the money; I knew I'd get a good raise, but now I feel cheap." Arlene began to sob and she wrapped her arms around Jane. It all began to spill out. "Everything I have I owe to you. I was on the outside looking in. A watcher, not a doer."

"It's okay, girl. Chill."

"Studs like Dan and William," she sniveled, "they wouldn't even give me a second look if it weren't for you. I used to dream about dicks like theirs...I'm sorry about Dan, I was out of my mind - you saw how I got drenched. My pussy was on fire. I wasn't trying to steal your man."

"Hey girl, slow down. You're going a mile a minute." Indeed Arlene's sobs were getting heavier. "Look," replied Jane, "I don't own Dan. He probably balls ten different chicks a week. Besides, I'm married; remember? Dan likes to poke me in the ass, which I don't like, but I let him do it 'cause if I don't he'll find someone who will. I'd let him walk, but I'm a slave to his dick."

Arlene stopped sobbing long enough to gaze into Jane's blue eyes. "I had no idea," she said.

"At least I get to beat him up afterwards. He feels guilty after an ass-fuck, and likes to get punished. I don't know; maybe he's a sick fuck underneath it all. Maybe we're both fuck-ups who deserve each other...It's weird. I like beating on him almost as much as fucking him. But I've done some pretty crappy things myself. So you used sex as a weapon to get a raise at work; big deal."

Arlene finished her glass of wine. Jane lit another joint, which seemed to take the edge off of Arlene's angst, and she returned to her favorite subject of big black cocks and the locker room fantasy. "What do you think about making a pretend sex-tape?"

"Jesus, are you really serious?"

Arlene nodded. "I got to do it. Otherwise I'll keep having this dream over and over again. It's meant to be."

"You want to get gang-fucked by five black guys with huge dicks? Is that what I'm hearing?"

"Actually I want to get fucked by four dudes, and the fifth will be Mandingo, who jerks and does a monster cum over us while we lie on the locker room floor, exhausted from the fucking."

"And you say you can't be a scriptwriter? Look, you should quit your fucking job. You gotta come work for me. You'll be my executive assistant. I'll pay you a hundred thou a year, plus health insurance...all that shit. Fuck that asshole boss of yours. You deserve better."

"This is unbelievable," she said. "A hundred thousand? What could I possibly do to earn that kind of money?"

"Oh you'll earn it, girlfriend. I haven't told anyone yet, but Hideki is about to close on a big house up in Pacific Palisades. Right on a bluff, 'cause he knows I like the ocean. Once we close on the house he plans to spend more time here. That means parties, entertaining, shit like that. I'll need someone to help plan stuff; run errands, buy stuff...it'll be fun. In your spare time you can write scripts for Donkey."

"Oh my God; I'm hyperventilating." Arlene took several deep breaths. She was overwhelmed by the offer.

But most of all," Jane said, "and I mean this sincerely, I need you. I like having you around. I love you, and you're my new best friend. I got a lot of shit going on. I'm dealing with these fucking films, I'm dealing with a long-distance husband, I gotta juggle men, I gotta feed my fucking sex drive, I gotta deal with fucking Herman - that bugger's a challenge every day. I gotta deal with a lot of shit, and I need you to be there for me. It's worth a hundred thou to me just to have you around."

Arlene hugged Jane tightly. The tears running down her cheek had become tears of joy. "I can't believe it! I'll give my notice tomorrow."

"Fuck notice. Send the prick a text and tell him you quit. You gotta look at the big picture, Leeney. You hang with me and you'll go places."

Arlene was no longer crying; she was beaming with pride. Jane had a knack for making her feel good. "You don't have to," Jane added, "but if you wanted to save on rent you could live with me up in the Palisades in one of the bedrooms...we got six of them. Jeez, with all the money you save," she quipped, "you could afford to pay the Helicopter for a private performance."

"If I'm as hot as you say I am," she replied, half-laughing and half-crying, "he ought to give me a free performance. You know, I kind of feel sorry for him. He's got that big dick but he can't get anyone to fuck him 'cause it's too big."

"That's what they call irony," Jane observed.

"And here I was thinking you were mad at me because I fucked Dan."

"Mad at you? I'll tell you what." Jane stopped talking and began kissing.

After forty-fives minutes of tender caressing, they paused for air. "Once we finish the vid, "said Jane, "we'll go to Japan to promote it." Jane thought a moment. "Would you be willing to give the Helicopter a hand-job?"

"Shit, in a heartbeat."

"If you did the Helicopter, we could market you as the star. Then when we go to Tokyo you can appear on some talk shows...you like showing your panties, right? You sit down in Japan and three cameras zoom in at your crotch."

"Jane, I'm like you. Boys jack-off, so why not give them a little visual aid."

"This might actually work. You get a little publicity, and then the demand for the sex tape grows. Those talk shows; all they'll want to talk about is how you had your hands on the Helicopter - what did it feel like, was the juice real...that kind of shit. The Japs like black dick almost as much as you do."

"You really think this could happen? Herman said..."

"Fuck Herman. Did he tell you that Hideki listens to him?" She nodded, and they both giggled. "Stupid dumbass," she added. "Here's the bottom line. Japs love blondes and, shit, they love upskirts. You should see the uniforms the schoolgirls wear. They're the shortest fucking skirts I've ever seen." Jane slapped her forehead. "Jesus Christ, I got a fucking idea. Maybe Hideki can fix you up with one of his rich friends. Oh my fucking God; if you did a sex tape you'd earn a million dollars, and you'd probably land yourself a rich Jap husband, or become a mistress, if that's your preference. I like Japanese men. They're clean, they're pervy, and they like taking orders from strong women."

It was then that Joey Mbongo's scene went from solo masturbation to a hand-job.

****

Arlene nudged Connie as William and Rodney entered the room. "I guess we're having Subway for lunch?"

"What do you mean?"

"See those guys? They're foot-longs." Connie held her hand to her face to mask her smile.

12