Jane's New BFF Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was next. "I'll bet you fifty dollars you make him cum," Arlene said to her, but Connie simply smiled and said, "not my type."

"Yes, but you're his type," countered Arlene. "I'm just saying..."

This was by far the most humiliating thing Connie would have to do. She didn't mind being seen in her underwear, but Herman seeing her in her underwear was something else, and she was thankful for the cock-clamp. She opened her robe to reveal a conservatively cut bra with straps, a plain white one that provided a lot of coverage for her ample breasts. Holy smoke! They were almost as luscious as Vicky's. It was clear that Connie was uncomfortable having Herman perv over her, but that only added to his arousal. He'd remember this moment the next time he beat his meat; speaking of which, couldn't happen soon enough.

Connie's panties were black, and they also covered a lot of ground, but Herman could still tell that she had a bush, and he had a strong desire to see it. She arched her back as she put on the slinky black tee shirt that was one size too small, and her breasts heaved in natural rhythm. Even a brassiere couldn't hide their delectability. Herman's cock brushed against steel. It was trapped. By the time Connie slid into the pink mini, riding it high on her waist so it appeared even shorter, Herman was in serious trouble.

Arlene was braless, but Herman had gotten over her by now. Yeah, he gave her a cheap thrill, paying five hundred dollars so she could watch him masturbate, but she had fallen in the pecking order. However, once she put her dress on, the same flimsy black mini that she wore to the audition, and parted her legs so Herman could get her boots on, the sight of a triangular panty patch rocketed her back up his fuck-worthy scale. His eyes pleaded with Jane to cut the scene so he could take a small break and jerk some relief out of his agitated cock, but none was to be had. Kerstin at least wore a bra, but it was a sexy lacy one that was almost see-through, and Donna brazenly flaunted her breasts, sizing him up, because she knew what she'd be doing to him before too long.

The five ladies, now fully dressed, admired each other and made small chit chat while Herman wheeled the empty garment rack out of the room. It was break time. Dan happened to show up, for Jane had contrived a way to work him into the next scene. She hadn't told anyone either, so it came as a surprise. She would also make sure he only had one orgasm, leaving plenty in the tank for her to milk out after they were done working, so she assumed.

Jane introduced him, by way off saying, "take a good look, girls, this might be the last time you ever see him with clothes on." She handed Dan the key to Herman's freedom. "Okay homo, unleash the hound, although don't make the bugger cum." Connie couldn't believe that Jane talked to Dan the same way she did William, like she was their superior, and it was far deeper than an employer-employee thing. Jane was quickly becoming one of her favorite people.

Herman's wrists were then tied to the bedposts, but as long as he wasn't wearing the clamp he was cool with whatever they dished out. The ladies lorded over him. He would have rather been on the floor, the better to look up their skirts, but at least he was comfortable, and erect - very erect. Within seconds of winning its freedom, his dick rose as triumphantly as six inches possibly could, but it was firm and boned, which was more important than size.

"What should we do to him," Arlene laughed. "Let's not touch his little thing."

"No worries," said Donna, who was now brandishing a dildo, "I can plug his butt and leave his dick alone." She hoisted his body about a foot up into the air off the bed and parted his legs. Herman felt the cold wetness of whatever she was using to grease him up. It didn't take long for sharp convulsions to pulverize him, for though Herman had been reamed many times, Donna was a pro, the best. His prostate was on fire, and the sensation could be felt all the way to the tip of his penis. The irony was that Donna thought she was punishing him, although all she had to do was look at his cock to know the opposite was true.

Jane and Dan talked while the ladies watched Donna work Herman over. They had untied him and he was now on his hands and knees, being fucked from behind. Dan had stripped to his tighty whities, and boy would the ladies be surprised once they saw the bulge in his crotch, although at the moment they were totally focused on the action taking place bedside. Herman was in the throes of sublime pleasure. His cock felt detached from his body; it had gotten so hard that it no longer felt like it was part of him, but he was aware that something funky was going on. A puddle of pre-cum had oozed out; wait, shit, it wasn't pre-cum - it was cum. Goddammit! He had just orgasmed, and he didn't even get to savor it.. His body relaxed and slumped.

"Aw, fuck," exclaimed Donna, once she realized what had happened. Jane motioned for Dan to join in. "Ladies, he's yours. He wants to get fucked too, just like Herman." Led by Vicky and Kerstin, they chased Dan down, who offered little resistance when they removed his undies.

"Let me have a go at him," Vicky said, as Donna began unstrapped her dildo, but Vicky reached into her purse and took out one of her own.

"Jane's sweet on Dan," Arlene whispered to Connie.

"I can see why," she replied, having taken notice of his sex organ. "He's got a big one."

Kerstin and Donna were whispering, and before anyone knew it they had removed the other of their clothing and were engaged in what can best be described as a lesbian sixty-nine tryst. Donna preferred to call it 'dining at the Y', which made sense, when you think about it. Acting fast, one camera switched to the girl-on-girl action, while the other two stayed with Dan.

Vicky had tied a long ribbon to his shaft, and it rested right under his large cock-head, and by yanking on it she could get Dan's cock to pull back. As long as Dan kept his hard-on the ribbon would stay in place, and there was virtually no chance of Dan getting soft. Vicky handed the ribbon-end to Arlene. "You do it," she said, "I'm busy," so Leeney pulled Dan's cock back as far as it would bend.

The combination of butt-hole massage and penis pulling got the better of Dan, and he moaned loudly, something he rarely did. On one of the cock pulls Arlene saw liquid oozing out of his pee-hole. Unlike Herman's situation, this actually was pre-cum. He'll blow a gasket, she thought. "Connie," said Arlene, "you want to tug on it? What have you got to lose?"

"What do I got to lose," she said, "you're right," and she took the reins from Arlene and yanked mightily on the ribbon, taking delight in seeing what it did to his penis. She liked manipulating the rigid cock from afar; this was fun. My God, his thing was big. This might not have been her favorite vantage point for cock watching, but there was no denying that it was a trophy penis that was under her control.

Dan grunted loudly as the semen express pulled out of the station. He wasn't one for making a lot of loud noises, and Connie had no experience working with him, so she let out a loud gasp of surprise when his thick white, creamy fluid began to spread over the bed-sheet. Connie kept pulling on the ribbon, and the sight of his semen caused hot flashes to engulf her body, although she tried hard to suppress them. Nothing changed after his ejaculation; Vicky kept pumping and Connie kept tugging on the ribbon, until Jane mercifully called a halt to the proceedings. Connie debated whether this was suitable for her grandchildren. She hadn't touched the cock, so maybe it was all right. But what if she had? Would that have been so terrible?

Kerstin and Donna put on quite a show. They had earned their money, and Jane would give them s healthy bonus too. Donkey films didn't feature too much lesbianism, but this felt like the right place and the right time to do it. And the attraction between the women couldn't be denied; they weren't acting, which made it even hotter.

Dan was ready for another orgasm, but Jane closed down the shop. They were done for the day. All that remained was the strip club scene, but there were still a few details to work out. The original plan was to rent out a local club, and they found one that could hold a little over two hundred people. But the question arose about how to fill it up. Jane had the five ladies, and Dan said that the Beverly Hills socialite sisters would take part. Monica had arrived back in town today and Jane figured she could play a filler role.

"Why a filler role? Can't I touch dick?" This was after Jane told her that Marty Montana would be one of the strippers. But still, they only had eight women. The Donkey website had advertised for volunteers, paying fifty dollar per person just to attend, but there was no way of telling whether a men or women might show up, as gender is easy to hide on the Internet. Jane wanted only hotties in the audience, and it would be impossible to screen two hundred attendees, so that idea was scrapped. This is when the socialite sisters stepped in and offered to host the party. Allowing for a film crew, their living room had enough space for twenty people to be comfortable. At the moment they had eight women and three strippers: Dan, Marty and Joey Mbombo, so the space size seemed perfect.

But that was next week. For now, Jane and Dan left the building together. "I'll talk to you girls later," she said, winking, "but right now Mama Bear needs a little honey."

12