Jane's New BFF Ch. 08

Story Info
Connie & William hook-up; Arlene gets her fantasy fulfilled.
6.3k words
3.33
11.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in the retro dress shop - Jane, Arlene and Connie, because the trip to Japan was a business trip, and Donkey Productions would pay for a new wardrobe.

"If you don't like it we'll go somewhere else," Jane said to Connie, who had expressed skepticism. But she saw a dress in her size that looked cute, so she decided to try it on, and all three of them went into the changing room. Connie was in her underwear, and there was no longer any doubt that she was a little overweight. Better to stick to those pink and turquoise minis, Jane thought, for at least they directed men's eyes to her thighs, which could accommodate the excess poundage.

The dress Connie liked was a silk-wool combination designed with narrow, black and grey stripes. What appealed to her the most was that the top half snugged tight against her chest, amplifying her well-developed breasts. The lower half of the dress had a looser fit, and combined with the full-length sleeves, it made a panty flash likely.

"I don't know," Connie said. "What do you think?"

"I have two observations," Jane replied. "One is that you picked the sluttiest dress in the shop, which I adore. And two, you're a modern girl and you'd look better in a modern dress."

"She needs a low neckline," said Arlene. "You got boobs; show them off."

"I think you should stick with those loose minis you were wearing. That pink one was to die for. That's why Herman pervs on you so much. It's the skirt."

"I know," sighed Connie, "I'm impossible to dress. Those skirts were the only things that looked good on me. I'm too large." Then she smiled devilishly. "I'll tell you what. First time Brad saw me in the pink one we had the best sex ever. The next time I saw him I was wearing the blue one, and he proposed that night. So I know they look good on me. But shit, I have to lose ten pounds."

"Will you wear those skirts ever again, after you're married?"

"That's a good question..."

"Because I don't picture you..."

"I might wear them," Connie said, "if our sex life needed spicing up."

There was a nine hundred pound elephant in the room, as least for Arlene. "I have to ask," she said...

"What, does he have a big cock?"

"Well, yeah, something like that."

"We're Donkey girls," Jane interjected, "those things are important to us."

"What about Hideki," Connie asked?

"Oh you're gonna find out, both of you. I want him naked and obedient. That's my goal, with you girls and Billy boy as bait." Jane smiled at the thought of it. "He's not huge, but I married for power...any sex is just a bonus...I got other options when I need to get laid."

Connie cleared her throat. "Brad's not as big as William, but he's bigger than Herman," to which they all laughed.

"I hate to say it," Jane said, "but Herman...yeah, I know, he's a sick pervert, but he knows how to dress a lady."

They debated whether to bring the sick pervert with them to Tokyo "He's good at ordering room service, he can carry bags, and Hideki likes fucking him in the ass," said Jane. "On the other hand, the little bugger always keep you on edge because he's a sex maniac." She grew pensive. "When I first took him on I thought keeping him naked would make him low-key, but I realize now that I was doing it for my own benefit, and now he's part of the household. Jesus Christ; but he's useful, and Hideki likes him."

"He makes me uncomfortable, that's all I'm saying," replied Connie. "But I do like someone carrying my bags."

"William can do that too."

"William's coming?" Connie had a little too much excitement in her voice to conceal her delight.

"Hideki asked me to bring the 'black man with big penis', and he didn't mean Joey Mbombo. Billy might be crap at ordering room service, but he can carry a bag, and I have a hunch that Hideki might like being on the receiving end of his big black dick.

"In that case," said Connie, a little flustered, "let's go with William."

"Why not both," countered Arlene? "We'll have a lot of bags that need carrying."

"I agree," said Jane. "Besides, we should have an entourage."

"And I promise to keep Herman away from you, added Arlene."

"And he's usually on his best behavior when Billy's around. That's Herman's dream fuck."

"Really? I would have thought he preferred women."

"I got this," Arlene said to Jane. "It's like this; Herman likes being a perv with when he's with women, but he gets own to business when he's with men."

"Yeah," agreed Jane, "he's a devious little cunt."

Connie shrugged. "He just comes on a little too strong for my taste."

"New rule," said Jane. "When we get to Tokyo, you're in charge of him, Leeney. I'll be busy performing my wifely duties, and that little cunt needs supervision. I'll tell him he has to obey you; if not, he can't go with us."

Connie did some quick thinking. If Jane was busy with Hideki, and Arlene busy with Herman...that left her and William. She hoped he didn't object to fat cows that needed to lose ten pounds.

Jane had been planning to dangle a free trip to Tokyo as bait. The way she would phrase it to William, he was just a short hop away from Bangkok, in case he had some unfinished business with the lady-boys. He only had to do one little favor in return. Could he seduce Connie? She wanted him, Jane would say, but she was too shy to be the aggressor. She was getting married, and needed a major-league bone experience before it was too late. But Jane decided against deception, instead she'd let nature take its course. She was done playing pimp. If Connie wanted William she'd have to make it happen herself. But he still got to go to Tokyo; Hideki had summoned him.

They ran into a snafu upon arrival. They had reserved for them two large suites, each with two bedrooms. The suites were also connected by an inner door, which could be kept opened or closed. Jane checked her phone upon entering the suite and saw she had a text from Hideki; his chauffeur must have informed him that she had arrived. "He'll be here in an hour," she said, excitedly. "I gotta get ready," and with Herman hurriedly following, with luggage in tow, she entered one of the bedrooms, which by default became hers.

"Herman should probably be close to Jane," Arlene noted, "so he should take this bedroom."

"Then where will you sleep? You're in charge of him."

"Don't worry, Connie, I'm sleeping in the bed. Herman's sleeping on the floor, unless he wants to sleep on the couch."

"I'll take the couch," he grumbled, entering the living room. "I ain't sleeping on the floor."

Connie and William exchanged glances. "Shit," Arlene said, "maybe Connie should take this bedroom."

"No, no, no; I'm fine with next door."

They entered the other suite via the connecting door. "Which room do you want," she asked?

"Makes no difference," William replied. He stretched his muscles. "Man, these long flights really stiffen me up."

"I know," Connie said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm sore too. I think I'll take a hot shower, and maybe that'll help." She closed the connecting door. "Herman," she said, by way of explanation.

"Want me to give you a massage?" William flexed. "I'm a body-builder, so I know how to give massages."

Connie was taken aback by his brazenness, or at least she pretended to be, but she quickly realized its potential. She kept playing it coy. "I don't know," she said, "maybe the hotel has a professional masseuse."

"I'm a professional. A good massage first, then a hot shower - that's how you do it. Trust me, I workout all the time. Come on, no need to be shy; we're all grown-ups. Just strip down to your underwear, I'm doing the same. You've already seen me naked," he smiled. "I got nothing to hide."

William removed his shirt and Connie marveled at his bulk. And wow, she said to herself, as he lowered his pants, his thigh muscles are ripped too, and, holy smoke, quite a bulge, you-know-where. His tighty whities looked very reassuring; as did the smile he just flashed her. It said 'you can trust me'. He went into the bathroom to get some towels, which Connie used to her advantage by quickly removing her dress and assuming her most advantageous pose. She decided to sit on the couch and cross her legs, showing off her thighs. But what if William didn't find them attractive? Maybe she should have worn sexier underwear. A million thoughts raced through her mind, including many involving William's penis

"This is what I want you to do," Arlene told her young charge. "Take a shower and clean up. Then I want you to wait out here for Hideki to arrive." Arlene was going to play her role to the hilt, getting off on the power. She even found it necessary to conduct a spot check after Herman bathed, to make sure that he had cleaned his most sensitive areas. "And no playing with yourself. Hideki might need you."

"But I didn't get a hand-job on the plane like I usually do," he groused. "I'm horny."

"Too bad. Just so you know, Jane gave me the cock-clamp. And she said I could use it..."

"Okay, okay, I promise, I won't beat off."

William placed the towels over a table in the living room. Connie felt a little awkward lying on her stomach, conscious of her fat butt. Her white cotton panties provided a lot of coverage, but there was no hiding her butt-cheeks or cellulite-driven thighs. But he was African-American, so he ought to like fat butts, right? Wait; was that a racial stereotype? This was confusing for her, but his hands felt very strong as well as sensitive. She slowly began to unwind. William was a good masseuse, just like he claimed, and damn, was he ripped! What muscles he had. No wonder she felt self-conscious about her excess poundage. But her hooters were attractive, as was her long blond hair, and her face too, once she lost the double chin, which she would, because her diet had already begun, and was also going to start running on the treadmill in the hotel gym. I'm pretty damn hot, she realized, the hell with it. I'm being massaged by a man who's built like a rock, with muscles bulging everywhere, even inside his cute tighty whities underwear; I'm just going to relax and enjoy this. Whatever happens, happens. I wonder what that big sausage of his feels like?

"You're really attractive," William said, as he worked on her shoulders. Connie wouldn't have been William's first choice, but he found beauty in all women, and he recognized that she was a lot classier then most of the women he slayed. He sensed she wanted him, but went to great lengths to disguise it, which he found appealing. Most women just went gaga and dispensed with the formalities, whereas Connie liked formality. Aware of his recent growth spurt down below, William realized that he wanted to have sex with her, even if it was just her watching him masturbate. He could do with an orgasm right now, as those long airplane rides made him horny. He wanted to slap her on the butt in a playful way and take off her panties, but he decided to play it cool and leave her wanting more. He respected her, and didn't want to force it, so if she wanted his dick she'd have to make the first move. But Connie had gotten him hard, and even if it was aided and abetted by the circumstances, possession is ninety percent of the law, and this boner was on her watch; she owned it.

"I want you to relax," he said, as he lowered his hands towards the back of her bra. "You're all tense. I'm just going to unhook your bra, so I can massage your back. A few minutes earlier Connie might have clasped the unhooked bra cups tight against the side of her boobs, but that vibe had since passed, and William could see her squished hooters pressed against the table if her wanted to - she didn't care. "This feels good," she purred.

"Just relax," William said. "You're doing great." He massaged her feet, then her calf muscles, and then her hamstrings. Surely her butt was next, she thought. Would he dare remove her panties? She'd say yes, if he asked. And why wasn't his dick hanging out? The white underpants were cute, but wasn't it time for him to remove them? Come on Consuelo, think, how do we get those whities off without being too obvious?

William got a small towel. "I want you to turn over, and I'll place this over your breasts." Connie turned, making no effort to conceal her assets, and no sooner had William covered them with the towel she removed it and said, "it seems rather silly, doesn't it?" William sheepishly admitted that indeed it was silly. Connie found it liberating, showing her breasts to William. Was that movement she saw in his underpants?

Before she knew it, it was over. William worked on her legs and her upper thighs, but never encroached upon any part of her body that was covered by panty. He made no attempt to remove them. And though he massaged her stomach and her shoulders, he refrained from touching her ripened, heaving breasts, even though they were begging for attention. He must want them, she thought. What man didn't like big boobs? But William acted like a gentleman. There was an old adage that you treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady, and Connie was wishing that William had treated her a little more like a whore.

"Well, what do you think," he asked? "Was I right?"

The bulge in his tighty whities was too big to ignore, and although Connie had feasted her eyes on it, and though she was burning up with passion, she made no sign of recognition, instead saying, "That's it?"

"Well yeah, I mean, that's the PG version."

Connie rose from the table. "You lie down," she said, and William complied. "No, on your back. I won't do as good as you, but my boyfriend likes them." Shit, why did I just mention my boyfriend? Well, why not? He knows I'm not a virgin, and it's not like we're looking for a relationship. He might even find me hotter, knowing that I'm banging a guy on a regular basis.

Connie kept rotating her hands in concentric circles across his well-developed biceps and upper chest as she had these thoughts, and she slowly drifted into a dreamlike trance. "You have an amazing body," she said, snapping out of it, with heavy emphasis on the word, amazing. If William could play the perfect gentleman, she could play the perfect lady, and all the while she rubbed his upper body she avoided eye contact with his love muscle. William however, had no problem ogling her breasts, hanging heavy as she leaned forward to perform her task.

"I didn't say it earlier," he said, "but maybe I should have. Your breasts are unbelievable. I should have massaged them."

"You still might get a chance," she teased. Oh my God, did I just say that? Well it's true, she thought, he might. After another minute or so of chest rubbing she stopped to admire her work. William's dong was tearing at his underpants, desperately trying to slip through the opening at the front, but it was too big and too boned, and it got tangled up with the material. Connie dropped the lady pretense and, looking down at his predicament, she smiled and said: "Your cock must be uncomfortable in that thing. Here, why don't we do this," and she slid his shorts down to his ankles, lifting up his feet up to slip them off.

Stay calm, girl, stay calm, she thought. Don't get giddy now. But she was burning up inside. Everything was going her way. A man with the prettiest penis she had ever seen was lying naked on the table, and she had what she assumed to be carte blanche to do as she wished. A twelve-inch monster dick had hardened right in front of her very eyes, pleading with her to be fondled. Holy fuck, it was big, and it was moving; it was rising up into the air like a construction crane, and it was wavering. Would it topple? Could things be any better?

William smiled. "Wow, look what you did to me."

"Now I see why they call you Big Bill." She returned her hands to his body, and they resumed their work on his lower abdomen. The big penis wasn't far away. Shall I, shouldn't I? Connie was unsure whether to proceed. For sixteen hours on the airplane Arlene had harangued her about how she had to live a little before she settled down. Forget about your future grandchildren and think about yourself. This may be your last opportunity. You like William; he's there for the taking, and no one will ever know. And think how sweet it will be - a memory for a lifetime.

It was as if Connie's brain had lost control of her hands, because they made a beeline for William's cock without being commanded to do so. What was up with his tiny penis tip? She played with the head of his cock, pulling back the skin to see what it revealed. It's too late to stop now, she thought. I've got my hand on his dick, and there's no going back from that. The outer skin was so soft but the inside rod was so hard. What a mystery of nature. Penises were so fascinating, no wonder we girls love these things.

William's penis vibrated in her hand, and it was uncertain who was turned-on more. His arousal was clearly evident, but Connie's was subtler, though not subtle enough for William, who had experienced hundreds, if not thousands of hands on his package, and he knew when someone was all-in. Connie was all-in.

William groaned in pleasure. "Does it get any harder," she asked? She was just teasing, because had his dick been any stiffer it might have broken off. William looked shocked, especially when Connie placed her other hand on his mouth to prevent him from speaking and said, "relax, I'll get you hard. I know, you're probably feeling inadequate right now because you can't get an erection, but maybe I can help." Connie was tingling all over. She could scarcely believe she was bold enough to talk that way, teasing a stud like William, like she was in charge. Had she picked that up from Jane? Connie saw how she talked down to him, even calling him Billy, who nobody else did, calling him a dumbass, and he apparently liked it. She also was cognizant that she was now stroking William's cock in a casual up and down motion, and he didn't object; in fact, her dick fondling seemed like the most natural thing in the world to be doing right now.

"You have the hands of an artist," William said, his arousal mounting. "That feels real good."

"In that case, I wonder how this will feel?" Connie lowered her head down to the trophy cock and licked the top of his tiny orb that passed for a cock-head. It was cutest part of his penis, she decided. It was so unexpected, attached to such a majestic shaft. She tongue flicked at it repeatedly. Each progression emboldened her further, and before she knew it she was deep throating as much of his penis as she could handle, and after coming up for air she continued to lick the top half of his cock while her hand stroked the lower half with increasing force.

"You keep that up you'll get me off," he moaned. "You're good, baby. Oh yeah."

"You're getting close, I can tell." Connie took her mouth off of William's dick but kept jerking it. She had a dilemma as it pertained to his semen. There was a part of her that wanted to be a dirty slut and take it in the face, but only part of her. She didn't have long to decide, for William was fidgeting and his body tensed, and all evidence pointed to an imminent explosion. He had stored up a lot of juice during the long flight, and his cock been had stimulated for well over thirty minutes. Maybe that's why his ejaculation was worthy of the King William moniker, but when the first surge rumbled out, Connie's gasp was as loud as his. My God, he's erupting, barely containing her excitement at having gotten him off.

The first cum-blast shot up in the air and landed on his chest. Perhaps she was surprised, because she instinctively released her hold on the cock, but as she did a wall of sperm flooded down the side of the lengthy shaft. Connie, however, quickly regained her bearings, grabbed on to it again, and pressed it against her face, saying to herself, 'fuck it, I'm gong in', and she felt the sensation of warm, creamy, sticky fluid on the tip of her nose and her lower lip. She turned her head away, partly embarrassed, but kept yanking hard, trying to extract as much semen as she could, and she could now feel it on her hand and wrist.

12