Jane's New BFF Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William had been engulfed in the throes of a huge body spasm, bucking on the table, but his cock cooperated, and allowed Connie to drain it dry, with just driblets of semen oozing out of his pee-hole once the orgasm had ended. She was quite pleased with herself. She had taken enough semen on her face to remember the sensation, but not enough to telegraph her submission.

They rested for a few minutes. Connie kept her eyes peeled on William's diminishing, shrinking rod, which titillated her even more than his construction crane, although that was pretty damn hot too. The glisten of spent sperm stuck to it reminded her that it was she who had been responsible, and that pleased her greatly. In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought. You want it, girl; it's now or never, so she said: "If you're willing to wear a condom you can fuck me." She hoped he'd agree, otherwise she'd lose face. Please say yes, she begged internally.

"Shit, I didn't bring any."

"I came prepared," she countered, and she retrieved one from her purse.

William looked it over. "Magnum, huh? You weren't taking any chances."

"There was only one man I was considering," she said, smiling; "I only needed one size."

"And one size, does not fit all," he joked. "Come on, get me hard again." Finally freed of her inhibitions, Connie sucked like she was possessed. William need not worry; she'd firm him back up. She was a real good, dirty little cocksucker when she put her mind to it. Connie was finally playing the role of whore. She looked up at him and smiled once the deed was accomplished.

"Now it's your turn." William licked her nipples and squeezed her fleshy mounds. Connie could see his penis wag. Next up was cunt licking, another event as which William excelled, and she began secreting rather quickly. "I love pussy," he said.

"And I love that big thing dangling between your legs," she countered.

"How bad do you want it," he asked, brandishing his weapon?

"Bad."

Connie opened the package. "Here, I'll put it on for you," she said, gleefully smoothing the condom over his long, thick and rigid dong.

"Do you want it long and slow? What do you like?"

She smiled demurely. "I saw what you did to that girl in the sauna. Something like that would be good."

William re-inserted his finger into her cunt. It was still moist and liquefied. "You better believe that will be good. Why don't you get on your hands and knees and pump this pretty little ass of yours up towards the sky? Your backdoor's gonna get rocked like never before."

"I hope you're right," she said, but Connie need not worry. William plunged his sword deep inside her secret, dark world known only to the brave who had the temerity, and the equipment, to reach it. He took great pride in getting his lovers off, and he was so proud of his backdoor move, and his ability to get women to orgasm, that he thought nothing of his own pleasure until they had been satisfied.

Connie seemed to enjoy his signature move, although she was more reserved than most women, who usually went to pieces by the time he plugged their hard-to-reach pleasure zone. However, more and more she was getting unhinged, and as hard as she tried, eventually she couldn't contain her restraint, and she lost it, moaning and writhing as emphatically as anyone ever had.

Her signal of pleasure made William drive harder, and he thrust as deep as he could. Connie screams got louder. Despite the closed door, Herman could hear her moans. Hideki was inside Jane's bedroom, Arlene was taking a bath, and the noise coming from the next suite was better than the porn on television. What else could he do but listen? A minute or so later he too was on his knees, but it was to clean up the semen that he had spilled. Hopefully Arlene wouldn't find out, because there was no way that clamp was going back on.

Shortly thereafter the screams of passion next door died out. William kept fucking, but with less urgency, her body having gone limp and her breathing slowed down. Then he pulled out, removed the condom, and began to pull on his cock. "Watch me jerk, baby," he panted.

Connie turned over on her back and stared up at the aroused organ. He played with it for a few minutes, but didn't seem to be close to cumming, so Connie had him lower it into her waiting mouth. He jerked as she sucked, and together they made an impact. "Oh baby," he warned, "I'm cumming."

William's second round of love juice paled in comparison to the first, so Connie was speared a drenching, but it was the intent that mattered. She made no move to avoid a splatter, willing to accept a facial. At last, she felt like a slut. Mission accomplished!

A few hours passed. Connie and William had showered and napped, in separate bedrooms. She had reverted back to the reserved, formality-driven Connie. But she got what she set out to get, and it was now in her rear-view mirror. Arlene was right about one thing; she'd remember William for a lifetime.

****

Herman ordered a large spread from room service. There was enough food and alcohol for twenty people. He opened a bottle of champagne and poured some into his orange juice. Herman drank two mimosas while watching porn on television, which tested his mettle, since he couldn't masturbate. Or could he? Dare he do it a second time? Why push his luck, he thought, leaving his boner alone.

Jane and Hideki had showered. He was horny enough to have had three orgasms. He would have been happy stopping after the second one, but he underestimated his wife, and he really did enjoy having her slave over his penis, so he relaxed as she fellated him, and allowed her to play the role of sex goddess, a role that served them both well. Hideki felt extremely lucky to have found her. She turned him on sexually, and she made his colleagues jealous, which was good for business. Successful Japanese men dream about leggy, blonde, western sex-goddesses, and Hideki had captured one. He too liked long-distance marriages, for many of the same reasons as she.

Jane had panties on under a silk robe, but she had different plans for her husband. "Why don't you go out there naked? I like it when you show your cock," she told him, "it turns me on. You got a nice one, and you got no hang-ups, and I know you like showing off in front of hot girls." Jane wiggled his penis back and forth. She knew Hideki loved it when she acted slutty. "The big one might not want to fuck you, but the small one might, and William, the black penis, is here too. Do you wanna have sex with him?"

"Perhaps later," he replied, which suggested to Jane that she had tuckered him out, which was a good thing. Hideki wasn't a bad fuck, either. He wasn't at Dan's level, but he was good enough to keep her interested. And he was a kinky motherfucker too, which played into Jane's strengths. In the end they compromised, and Hideki he left his robe slightly ajar, so his dick flash would appear to be accidental.

****

Promoting the video was a challenge, due to cultural differences. On a Japanese adult television show two young couples came out. The ladies were blindfolded and the men stripped naked, and the girls were supposed to guess which cock belonged to their boyfriend just by touch. The hook of course was that William joined the men and got his penis fondled too, and much mirth ensued when the blindfolds were removed and the women discovered that they had been tugging on a big black dick.

Connie didn't seem to object to the cameras that were trained on her crotch. She didn't mind showing her panties, and sat down without a care in the world; she was more concerned with the fact that the video clip they chose to play was taken from the male stripper scene. She had a feeling they might show that. By the end of the evening Joey Mbombo had been lying on a table, and the two Beverly Hills socialite sisters were taking turns stroking his Mandingo dick. By chance Connie had been sitting nearby, doing what she did best, which was stare vacantly off into space, but Joey's cum-blast was so prodigious and so encompassing that some of it landed on her leg. The unrehearsed look on Connie's face had been one of surprise mingled with disgust, and her subsequent leg spread showed a healthy patch of white panty. It was less than ten seconds of video, but they looped it and showed it again and again, along with her facial expression in the sauna when Rodney had shot his load, not to mention her quick handling of his goods. In fact, they had compiled all of her bits into a sixty-second clip, and anyone watching it would think that she had done some serious hardcore porn, which of course she hadn't. But that didn't stop the Japanese presenters from treating her like a porn star.

The cameramen liked the fact that she wasn't shy. They were there for one reason only, which was capture upskirts, and when they delivered they felt like they had earned their salary. Backstage, watching it on a monitor, Hideki's associate counted imaginary money. The multiple panty flashes would increase sales. Tall and blond, wearing a short skirt, Connie stirred many a Japanese man's libido. Because of her size, she would have been perfect for a dominant, Amazonian, femdom thing, but she wasn't in to it. Being a porn star was not high on her list of things to aspire to, and yet, here she was on Japanese adult television, assuming the role.

At least she was glad that she didn't take Arlene's advice and not wear panties. That would have been a little too much. Arlene had no hesitancy, and the cameramen struck gold when her bald vulva peered out from under her short mini. The Japanese presenters seemed quite fixated on her scene with Joey Mbombo. They showed a clip of his orgasm, along with Arlene's strip routine that led up to it, and interspersed with it were scenes from a bukkake film, in which a girl received facials from about two-dozen men, the purpose of which was to show that Joey Mbombo had cum more than the combined efforts of the men in the clip. Arlene was asked if she would consider doing a bukkake, and her response was that she would consider it if the money was right, which, when translated, produced a big roar from the audience.

****

Herman made mimosas for everyone, and inhibitions melted away. By the time Connie entered the suite, Hideki was lying naked on the floor; at least she assumed it was Hideki, for Arlene had her skirt hiked up and was sitting on his face. Herman was expecting to be asked to give Hideki a blowjob, but the call never came. Instead he stood there forlornly, his boner going to waste.

Connie checked out Hideki's unattended dick. It was semi-hard, but it looked comparable to Brad's in size, and that made her feel good. Jane, meanwhile, sat on the couch, loving every minute of it. She had no qualms about sharing her husband, and besides, his willingness to experiment allowed her guilt-free access to Dan's big package. Jane had been secretly hoping that Hideki and Arlene would hook up. If he liked her he might find a sugar daddy for her.

William entered after Connie, saw that he was the only man with clothes on, and quickly rectified that. Without waiting to be asked, he began to fellate Hideki. Jane began to direct traffic, suggesting that Arlene and William switch positions. William had no hang-ups about straddling Hideki, granting him access to his cock, and Arlene had no hang-ups about riding Hideki cowgirl-style, especially since he was considerate enough to get her ready for it, for he was a good cunt licker.

Hideki managed to cum before William, Arlene pulling it out and letting what little semen came out splash against her shaved pubic area. Hideki was now relaxed, free to concentrate on his cucking, but William had other ideas. Hideki was going to be his rent-boy.

You got any more of those Magnums," he asked? As soon as Connie removed it from her purse Jane instantly knew what had taken place. That little devil, she thought; she banged William. No wonder she's so calm and collected. Once William was ready he lay on the floor and instructed Hideki to slide his butthole down. It was time he had a 'meet and greet' with the legendary, big black penis.

This was the first time Connie had witnessed homosexual action in person. It didn't repulse her or anything, she just didn't move in those circles. She stared silently, riveted, more as a curiosity, like it was when she saw Joey Mbombo.

A few days later William left for Bangkok, because he couldn't resist the lure of Thai lady-boys. Before he left though he fucked Hideki one more time, who graciously returned the favor. Hideki rarely engaged in homo sex, and he did so only with western men, i.e. Herman and Big Bill. Doing it while Jane watched gave him an additional thrill, and having Arlene around increased the excitement. He had no problem financing her sex tape, and gave Jane a contact that had a link to military personnel, and could provide her with the men she needed.

Connie's sex drive switched off after her dalliance with William, but not before she regaled Jane and Arlene with all the salacious details. She was also able to talk to Hideki about many subjects, none of which included sex. He was so nice, and so smart, and so driven, Connie wouldn't have minded at had he hit on her, and if he had, who knows, she might have been willing.

The ladies did some big-time shopping, and Herman did some big-time masturbating. He had been left on his own for the most part, and once William left he knew there was no more potential for sex. Connie hated him, Arlene bossed him, and Jane was too busy to acknowledge him. She had been interviewed once on television, and sat down for two lengthy interviews. The latter must have been serious, because no cameramen were around to focus on her crotch.

****

The big day came for Arlene. Jane had gotten four black dicks, "all over twelve inches; that's all I'm gonna say." She had checked out at least ten men before settling on the ones she did. Ironically, with each passing day, Arlene fervor waned. Ever since she fucked Joey Mbombo, or at least took a few inches of his cock, her dream had not returned. Joey had managed to fit his apple-sized cock-head inside her cunt, that after voracious licking on his part. That alone thrilled Arlene to her core, being serviced orally by the Mandingo. Two inches of Mandingo dick felt like two feet, especially since it was so thick and wide, and Arlene was filled to the brim. Not only that, it was the intent that mattered, and Joey was moved to tears by her gesture. Arlene of course got to experience the sensation of being fucked by Mandingo. She too had been moved.

As for the fantasy, as soon as Arlene saw the four men with the big black cocks all of her fantasies came rushing back. Jane would direct, Hideki's production company would provide the logistics ands technical support, and Arlene would let her imagination run wild. She had reverted back to her number one party dress, the slinky black number with the white stripes, and the black boots of course, that got Herman so boned when he first saw her in them.

It was time for Jane's new BFF to become a star!

THE END

12