Jane's Play Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane immediately stepped and in the same flat tone informed me, "And to think I was feeling sorry for you in that towel and had brought you something to wear." Jane held out a white t-shirt and a pair of generic training shorts.

Feeling more ungrateful I reached out for the clothes again mumbling an apology. I was startled but not surprised when Jane pulled them away sneering close to my face, "You don't deserve these."

My body flushed hotly with shame. Standing before me with her hands on her hips Jane lorded her indignation over me. I felt small and shrinking. And then Jane giggled. At first I didn't understand. Then I hoped that she had been play acting all this time. As she continued to giggle I dared to look up only to be confused again as Jane was obviously staring down and staring intently at my groin as she was wracked with a fit of giggles.

With building consternation I looked down too only to be dismayed by the sight of my manhood. My ball sack had shrunk to a hard little walnut and my cock had shriveled to a puny little dick. If she had emasculated me earlier her giggling at my shrunken manhood thoroughly devastated me.

Fighting back tears of shame and anger I didn't even look up when Jane tittered, "Just wait there sweetie I'll be right back."

I hadn't budged when Jane came striding confidently back into the kitchen. With a merry, "Here!", she thrust a new selection of clothes into my hands. Predictably they weren't asexual like the earlier ones as Jane appeared to have gone out of her way to select entirely humiliatingly feminine attire for me.

Jane stood there tapping her foot impatiently waiting for me to decide. Chuck the clothes at her and go looking for mine or humiliate myself by putting on her fem choices. With a snort of derision Jane roused me from my reverie. When I looked up at her she intoned matter-of-factly, "You're such a little dicked sissy at times.", before turning dismissively and striding away.

Stung I swallowed my pride and checked out the clothing Jane had brought me. Another t-shirt but pink this time. And panty briefs not shorts, also pink. Shaking my head dismally I slipped into the cheap nylon panties pulling them snugly up to my waist. They were too large and the material ballooned out from the tight elastic at the openings. Then it was a bit of a struggle getting into the too small t-shirt but I managed.

The clothes shattered any semblance of control I had left. Sniffing feebly I crept from the kitchen to continue cleaning up. Jane had disappeared but I could hear her occasionally around the apartment. I had begun to wash dishes at the sink when I heard her clear her throat to get my attention.

Jane was now dressed to go out and not seeming to notice that I was wearing the humiliating outfit she had chosen for me she announced, "I have shopping to do and then I'm having lunch with my niece." When I didn't respond she smiled happily adding, "I will put your things in the drier on my way out. When you are finished there the bedroom requires your attention." I let my head sink indicating my obeisance.

I was expecting Jane to just leave me to it but she didn't. When I finally looked up to see why she smiled beatifically while gaily telling me, "Have fun while I'm gone sweetie. And Daniel?" Jane watched me letting the use of my full name sink in before adding, "And don't forget about your friend in the bathtub, hmmm."

Knowing immediately that she was referring to the butt plug I flushed with a mixture of shame and anger. Sensing my bristling Jane sauntered over to me and gently lifted my chin with her forefinger. "Daniel," she remonstrated me staring intently into my eyes, "cleanliness is essential."

With a flick of her finger she was gone. I was still standing there seething when I heard the front door slam shut. "Bitch," I muttered to myself before returning to the sink full of dishes.

Intent on the dishes I shrieked and dropped a pot when there was a loud pounding on the front door. Not certain I had heard it right I stood rigid not daring to make any noise. The pounding returned and I could hear what sounded like a woman screaming.

I had no idea how much time had passed and fearing it was Jane I scurried to the door. The pounding recommenced as I was reaching for the door knob and it was immediately apparent that the screaming voice was not Jane's. I froze. What was I to do. What could I do. Pink t-shirt. Pink panties.

"Jane you bitch!", screamed the woman's voice, "open the fucking door!"

I didn't dare.

"I heard you in there! I know you're home!", the woman called before pounding on the door again. When she didn't get a response she hollered, "You fucking bitch! You know it's not your laundry time so stop putting your fucking clothes in my way!"

There was the thump of something heavy being dumped in the hall followed my the women's foot steps pounding off. When I regained a little composure and was sure she was gone I dared to open the door a crack. On the floor was a pile of wet clothes. My wet clothes. "Fuck," I muttered opening the door further. Listening carefully for the angry woman I finally dared to reach out and collect my things. They were soaking wet.

I was sorting through my sodden things when I heard footsteps pounding back down the hallway. They stopped outside Jane's door and the woman's voiced shrieked, "See! The clothes are gone!!" Before I could sort out if she was actually speaking to someone there was more pounding on the door along with the shrill voice demanding, "Open the fucking door Jane!"

Panicking I was trying to figure out if I should take off the pink t-shirt and panty before dressing in my wet clothes or leave them on when I heard the mans voice. I gasped. I was suddenly terrified.

A short rap on the door made me squeak. A man's voice called out, "Jane? It's Darryl Jane, we need to talk." I froze. "Jane," he called again, "open the door."

Darryl was Jane's landlord. I couldn't respond and I definitely couldn't open the door. Another sharp rap on the door had me trembling as I dithered about what to do. "Jane I'm sick of this shit. Now either open the fucking door or I'm kicking you out."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," kept repeating in my head. The woman said something and the man responded angrily. Trembling with fear I slipped the safety chain in place before resignedly opening the door a crack.

In the hall was a squat dour woman in a house coat and a large scruffy looking man. Standing well behind the door to hide my attire I peeked out silently at them. The woman strained to see who I was as the man asked rudely, "Who the fuck are you?"

Rattled I mumbled incoherently about being a friend of Jane's when he dismissively interrupted me to demand, "Where's Jane?"

I managed to get out, "Not here."

The dour woman went off shrieking about Jane leaving people alone in their building. How it probably me that had used the laundry room during her allotted time period and I was probably some kind of pervert that was fondling her clothes. The man just looked at her wearily before turning to me to ask, "What's your name boy?"

"Daniel sir," I blurted before I could stop myself.

The man smirked before pointing a finger at me and stating, "Tell Jane to call me as soon as she gets home." He waited for me to nod in understanding before asking, "Daniel?"

"Yes sir," I responded humbly.

Smirking again the man informed me curtly, "Stay the fuck out of the laundry room. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I sniffed.

With another smirk he turned to the woman, "There you go Doreen. I've dealt with. Okay?"

"I want that fucking bitch dealt with this Darryl!", she shrilled at his retreating back. When he didn't respond she turned on me through the crack in the door hissing, "I'll watching you!" Before storming off down the hall.

With a moan of despair I closed the door and slid to the floor.

I must have slipped away because I came to with Jane's door banging against the safety chain and her voice asking, "Sweetie why is the safety chain on?"

My body felt heavy as I rose to slip off the chain and let Jane in. She looked unconcerned as she pressed a bevy of shopping bags into my arms while stepping over the pile of my wet clothes. Ignoring them Jane beamed at me, "Sweetie you're still here!"

I looked at her dumbfounded as she cackled merrily. "I have had the best time!", she informed me enthused. "Now you go and put those bags in my bedroom for sweetie then make me a gin and tonic."

Without even a glance at the pile of clothes or a look at me, Jane headed for her living room. Exasperated and bemused I felt I had no other option but to comply. Dumping the bags on her bed I scurried to the kitchen to prepare her drink.

Jane was talking animatedly on the phone when I arrived with her drink. With barely a glance at me she indicated that I should put her drink down on the table next to her. Once I had she indicated with hand signals that should sit at her feet while she carried on her phone conversation.

Exasperated I complied. Jane left me to sit there at her feet ignored while she yakked and sipped her drink. After a while she lifted a foot and held it out to me. Taking the hint I removed her heel. When she kept her foot there I gently began to massage. Jane purred into the phone giggling with whoever was on the other end.

When she was satisfied with one foot she offered me the other. I complied obediently removing her heel to massage her foot. While I massaged her foot Jane slowly but surely pulled the hem of her dress higher and higher exposing more and more of her legs. Taking it as an invitation I moved from massaging her feet to massaging her legs. Jane reveled in the attention while I watched intently as the hem of her dress rose.

Whatever the conversation she was having on phone was about it was all but white noise to me as I stroked my hands over Jane's legs. The noise was happy noise. As her dress rose exposing her creamy thighs I picked up the scent of sex from Jane's pussy. I could smell her excitement and I could feel it exciting me.

Lusciously Jane spread her legs pulling her dress high enough to expose her hairless mound to me. She was naked. She wasn't wearing panties. I heard her giggle merrily as I stared in awe at her glorious mound and glistening pussy lips. Feeling the thrill of passion surging through my body I leaned forward to gently kiss Jane's silky thighs. As I kissed her Jane spread her legs further apart so I could kiss my way towards the heady scent of her pussy.

More passionately with every kiss I nibbled my way with mu lips up Jane's thighs. When my nose brushed over her mound Jane sighed, then giggled, then slide forward in her chair spreading her legs wide to give herself to my lips. It was intoxicating. I marveled at how different Jane's scent was from earlier in the day. I brushed my lips like a feather over her pussy lips. Nibbling gently around her mound I did everything I knew to excite her and drive her crazy.

Jane's phone call continued above me and I had a sense that she was telling some one exactly what was going on but was too enthralled with what I was doing to care. Jane's giggles turned to sighs of pleasure punctuated with gasps of delight. Tired of my teasing Jane grasped my head with her free hand to press my face between her legs.

For a moment she gurgled with pleasure gyrating her hips grinding her mound and clitoris over my nose and mouth. Jane was sopping wet with excitement. The smell of her was exhilarating the taste of her wondrous. Jane held my face against her as I kissed and licked and sucked on her pussy.

Her conversation had been reduced to gasping groans. When my mouth closed over the nub of her clit she ground herself more fiercely against my face. Jane froze. A long low moan built from deep inside her and she convulsed violently crushing my face against her mound. Jane's pussy gushed over my face filling my mouth.

I was still reveling in the passion of Jane's orgasm when I became aware of loud banging. Before I could figure it out Jane pushed me away. She was panting for breath and control, and was clearly irate. The banging continued followed by a muffled, "Jane I know you're in there."

"I'll call you back," Jane snapped abruptly into the phone before hanging up.

Oh god I thought as I stared fearfully at a very angry Jane I forgot to tell her about Darryl and Doreen. With my face glistening with Jane's juices I tried to say something only to fall silent beneath Jane's withering glare. Darryl pounded again and Jane rose shakily over me. Brushing her dress into place Jane looked from the front door to me and back before calling out, "Coming."

Turning on me again Jane took a deep breath before sternly informing me, "Don't you dare move!" Before storming off to speak with Darryl.

I could only catch snatches of conversation but it sounded like Darryl was intent on kicking her out and Jane was patiently attempting to placate him. Then I heard Jane clearly ask, "What will take to make you happy Darryl?"

I didn't catch his response but the conversation appeared to end there. From down the hall there came muffled shuffling and noises I couldn't place. The apartment had gone deadly quiet as I strained to hear anything until there was a distinct male voice declaring, "Fuck yeah." Followed by a long groan. Followed almost immediately by the opening and closing of the front door.

I sat where Jane had left staring expectantly down the hall. Jane appeared out of the gloom. She walked slowly but purposefully into the living room to stand over me. Jane looked down at me until she knew I was completed unnerved before reaching out to grasp my face with her hand. I winced as Jane's fingernails dug into my cheeks forcing me to open my mouth.

Bending at the waist Jane lent over as if to kiss me. When her lips were nearly touching mine she opened her mouth and drooled her spit into my mouth. Jane held me transfixed with her eyes as mine widen with the horrifying realisation that she was drooling Darryl's cum into my mouth as well. I gagged but didn't dare try to pull away.

When she had emptied the contents of Darryl's ejaculate from her mouth into mine Jane spat the remnants into my face. Again I stayed statue still as spittle and cum dribbled down my face. "Swallow!" Jane hissed. With a forlorn look of despair I gagged again but managed to swallow the vile fluid.

After a vicious squeeze with her nails Jane released my face while sneering, "What's the matter sweetie, don't you like the taste of other man's cum?"

I was too astonished to reply. Jane stared at me with contempt before eventually sneering, "You didn't seem to mind it from my pussy!"

Dazed by the implications of Jane's admission I gazed blankly into the space between us. At first I thought it must be the look on my face was so comical that caused her to burst into laughter. Then I realised that she was pointing my crotch and when I looked down it was to see the cheap nylon panties tenting out obscenely with my raging erection. Through her fits of laughter Jane managed to get out, "Your little dick seems to like the idea of other men's cum!"

I looked down upon my excited state with all consuming shame. Jane had stopped laughing. When I peered up at she shook her sadly and turned to leave. From down the hall I heard call out, "You still have chores to do!"

12