All Comments on 'Jane's Story Laid Bare'

by Andy336

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Interesting , sad , yet distant in the English manner . She was married, happy . They broke their vows exploring swinging . Ruined her marriage . Is living with another guy and still swinging . But it still feels like we don't know her . She doesn't sound happy with her circumstances .

There is no mention of time . How long before it went from exploring to cheating to divorce . Yes , this was realistic in a depressing way .

I come here to be entertained by the make-believe not bored and depressed by realism .

Gave you 3*s , maybe you can improve . Thanks for the effort.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story I have read here

This is the best story I have read here, in terms of being a full narrative. If it's true, I feel more than a bit sorry for "Jane." When she is past her best-used-by date, Mark is going to move on, and the other men will be looking at her as a pity fuck.

Affairs can result in white-hot sex, but at a price. I know.

Mark seems like a narcissistic, sociopathic user. No man who loves a woman calls her a slut or whore, or makes her beg for sex.

Way too much excessive drinking and unsafe sex. If these guys are going to stick their prick into anything warm and moist, they are going to pick up STDs.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Not even reluctant in the tags now

Names and cars changed and some embellishments I'm sure picked up from other's comments, but still several rape scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No kids?

Didn't they have any kids?

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Selfish slut with dirty cunt

Hope she gets HIV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True Real if a fake a damn good one. Captures honest emotions: Desire Anger Confidence

A story that threads well real emotion, real desire, momentary anger, and personal growth. Captures a woman's desire to be independent but have a long term stable male companionship. Also captures agreements of couples and the adjustments that time in a relationship mandates and changes that frequently occur in real life.

Good story. Sounded true. Thanks Andy for writing Janes story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cheating whore story

i give you 1 star for whoring slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An Assessment:

"Jane" should've been a good wife and continued to stay focused on and love her husband while she enjoyed the fruits of carnal knowledge. Instead, she became a mindless slut who threw 25 years of marriage away for the lust of pleasure.

"Nick" was a giant pussy-wimp for letting his wife go without even as much as a verbal dispute, much less a fight. He instead, solidifies himself in history as a ridiculous cuckold for all to mock and humiliate.

My wife and I have been playing with others for years and if I thought she had a single intention of leaving me for anyone else, our world would stop to reconcile, refocus and save what is truly important - our wonderful relationship. Our undying love for each other keeps us together and enjoying the fruits of life. Both Jane and Nick should've effectively communicated and sought solid reconnection to prevent their ultimate disaster.

It's completely OBVIOUS that Jane and Nick did NOT TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER.

What a tremendous tragedy!

Good read tho! ๐Ÿ˜€

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dirtball

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least in this story there are consequences. The truth is there are always consequences in real life. My wife cheated on me over and over. I knew deep down something was wrong but couldn't prove it. It finally came to a head and she asked for a divorce. I was truly broken for quite a while.

Even after she filed she denied she was cheating. How I found out for sure was my daughter knew. My daughter never told me because she didn't want us to get a divorce. As soon as her mother filed, it all came spilling out and she told me her mother had cheated with a bunch of different guys. I traveled for work and was never home during the week, which allowed her to cheat.

The story is sad, the wife let it get completely out of control. The wife chose to destroy her husband. The husbands so called best friend was a complete piece of shit. If this story is real I can only hope both these to get waht they deserve. May they rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story but I think a little too long and would have been better if Jane had been the one to push the relationship rather than being dominated by Mark. If itโ€™s all true lucky man and lucky girl for opening up like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndy336@Andy336
Enjoy reading and writing erotic stories about wife sharing and MMF 3somes , and especially involving copious amounts of alcohol! My aim is to write credible and realisitic stories about real people with real and complex feelings and emotions. I try to capture the events that...