All Comments on 'Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 10'

by WirdSmiff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 3 years ago
Yes definitely more!!!!! Please

Who else gets pregnant?

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

So much fun to read. THANKS

Farm4Life62Farm4Life62over 3 years ago

Yes!!! Definitely more.

Elsannafan80Elsannafan80over 3 years ago
Too much Molly talk

This is supposed to be Ryan's story and yet you spent the majority of this chapter talking about Molly's wild past.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Really?

Your young 18 year old sister, fresh 36-38 year old moms get fucked by your grandfather, and you get left to fuck your 60 year old grandmother. I understand the excess testosterone, but this is already perverse and bullying. Here's Grandpa Jim fucking three young bitches and laughing at the young idiot. There's also the question of who will be the real father of the children that Ryan recognizes as his own. Maybe Grandpa Jim?

More games of dominance. It's ridiculous to call Ryan a Master and a Teacher.

He doesn't dominate, he doesn't teach. He does as he is told, pleases. His women aren't slaves, he's a slave to desire, to obey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWirdSmiff@WirdSmiff
Thank you for reading my stories. All participants in my fantasies that are taking part in anything regarding sexual activity, are over the age of 18 as required by US law regardless of age restrictions or otherwise in the country where you are reading them. My tales are pur...