Janet, Chrissie and Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Lunch, please? We need to talk.'

We went to the park.

Something had dramatically changed at home. He wouldn't say what only that they wouldn't be able to carry on with our little arrangement. Eight years it had lasted, give or take. Never saw him again although he sent a Christmas and Birthday card, with a little something in the envelope, to the shop until I retired and sold up.

=== === ===

"So there you have it, the story of my sex life, warts 'n' all."

"Did Alf never marry you then?" asked Mum in astonishment.

"Yes, he did. Proposed as soon as we came out of the Doctor's surgery. I accepted. We went straight to the Registrar's office and explained the situation. We were married within days. Very quiet. Just the two of us, the Registrar and Witnesses."

"After all that I rather expect you could do with a good helping of TLC to help you relax before Ryan walks you home, eh?"

Molly grinned delightedly.

"Never been know to turn down a dose of TLC. Sure you don't mind?"

"One of our Ryan's greatest pleasures Molly, is to make his Slaves(?) happy and content. Like I said, there are no jealousies here, we serve Ryan jointly and severally as he serves us. We also know when one of the team would like a little bit extra. And I think that's exactly what you need right now."

To illustrate Mum's point I wrapped my arms around Molly and cupped her large breasts gently, brushing my fingers over her nipples. She relaxed into my arms and sighed happily. I nibbled her ear gently. Mum smiled, Chrissie grinned and they both cleared the table while I enjoyed making Molly moan and wriggle with pleasure.

"Come around to this end and sit on the table," Mum suggested.

Molly sat and Mum and Chrissie helped her roll backwards, placing a cushion under her head.

"Comfy?"

"Yes, yes thank you Janet."

Mum stroked her fingers over Molly's breast, circling the nipple. Molly trembled.

"Nice?"

"Ummmm."

Mum smiled and, as I dipped my head between Molly's wide parted legs, Mum dipped hers and took a nipple into her mouth.

Moments later Chrissie started on her other nipple.

"Oohhh fuck!" squealed Molly ecstatically.

=== === ===

Molly's orgasm wasn't instant. It took almost a minute before it really let loose and had her scrabbling for the edge of the table and something to hang onto.

Molly took a very firm grip and didn't let go for the next fifteen minutes.

"Ryan likes us to enjoy each other on occasion and help out at times. Is that OK with you?" Mum asked solicitously once we'd relented and let our neighbour recover.

"Yes! Absolutely, no problems whatsoever! Long time since, I might need some practice," she giggled, "forgot to ask, was my cunt satisfactory, Master? Only I've not had to do it myself for a very long time. I worry that it might not have been quite perfect?"

"A little untidy at the back Molly but that's to be expected. As to your cunt itself? It was perfect, delicious. You did very well."

"Thank you Master, I'll practice the back. It will be perfect next time."

"Ryan keeps us all smooth Molly. He waxes Rose and me and he sugars Chrissie. She's a bit of a wimp when it comes to hot wax."

"I'm such a delicate little flower," giggled Chrissie.

Molly grinned; "would it be alright if Master waxed me, when I need it?"

"I'm sure he'll be delighted, once we're all synchronised we can make a long session of it." suggested Mum.

We rested for a while, me on the elephants foot, Mum sitting on a kitchen chair at one side of the table, Chrissie on the other and Molly laying, utterly unconcerned, on the table.

Suddenly Molly had a fit of the giggles.

"What's tickled your funny bone then?" chuckled Mum.

"Just remembering... Ryans last Birthday. That was a hell of a bang, your bed head on the wall, y'know?," she chuckled, "said to my Alf, 'at last Janet's getting what she's been waiting a very long time for. Ryan's cock. I hope they both enjoy it, lucky girl!' Know what he said? 'You've been waiting just as long. If the chance comes along, take it and enjoy with my blessings.'

Only ever heard the one bang of the headboard but I'm so delighted you didn't think about closing the windows," she sniggered.

"You knew?" questioned Mum with some alarm.

"I surmised, since Ryan's Dad disappeared I've not noticed one man come calling. There's only one activity makes a bed bang against a wall like that and that's when people are having a damn good fuck. Ryan's eighteenth birthday, the only man in the house? Chrissie not yet eighteen and if you made yourself wait, sure as hell you made Chrissie wait. So, yes I knew and if I'd had any doubts then the look of utter completeness on your face the following day and for quite a few after proved it. I was so delighted for you... and jealous I might add."

Mum and I laughed loudly; "and we thought we were being so careful," laughed Mum, even moved the bedrooms around the following afternoon."

"Thought that's what you'd done. So pleased you didn't think about the open windows though."

"I think Molly deserves a damn good fucking herself, don't you Mum, care to do the honours?"

Mum didn't hesitate, she moved, I stood and Mum sat on the elephant's foot and opened her mouth obediently. Molly rolled over to watch as Mum took my cock and lovingly prepared me to fuck another woman's cunt. Mum, Chrissie and Rose all prepared or restored my cock for each other's pleasure so it really didn't register that Molly might be surprised. She didn't say a word but couldn't take her eyes off Mum as she sucked and stroked my cock to a massive erection.

"On your back Molly, legs up as high as you can and as wide as they go. Ryan will take care of them while you guide his cock home."

Molly's beautiful legs rose, I took hold of each ankle and stepped closer. Molly's hands found my cock and wrapped around it.

"Jesus!" Molly exclaimed as she tried to get her fingers around the girth, "that's even bigger than last time!"

"The big advantage of being part of a team, Molly, we work together for each other's pleasure."

Mum and Chrissie watched as Molly guided my cock into her glistening, swollen cunt...

There's more, if you wish?

12