All Comments on 'Janet Moore Ch. 01'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Seriously

You really need this kind of trash to get a chubby in your pants, you got real problems dude, you must be real ugly.

chunkyd1chunkyd1almost 14 years agoAuthor
I'm the author!

I know I've done something right when I see a comment like the one below - I would just like to point out that he had to read the story in the section he apparently 'doesn't like' to make the comment he made - Thanks dude, but don't feel bad about what you fantasize about - that's why its called fantasy; it should be guilt free!

Enjoy, and thanks for the compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey Anonymous, what are you doing in an erotic story site if not to also get a "chubby".

Erotic stories get me hot, I read them, get horny and wank.

I do this because I'm ugly and not well off.

Fantasy is all I have.

Thank you to all who write these stories, thank you very much, and please keep up your great, and appreciated work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Well told.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailalmost 14 years ago
Really Really Hot Story!!!

Can't wait to read more of this series. I am book marking it for future reading. I have one request though. I have read stories like this before and they have many different ways they turn out. Eventually, I am sure the husband will find out. I am totally not into humiliation stories where the husband is constantly punked and may even be forced to do some gay stuff. If that stuff happens in a story, I just stop reading it. Or I edit it out in Word and save it in an edited form for future reading.

If I can make a request, I would really like it better if the husband gets some suspicions and follows his wife the next time. Something tips him off that something is going on. Maybe the loan shark calls him and lets him know he is good for another month. Then his wife isn't surprised enough that they are good for another month. Then watches as she totally gets into the sex with these better hung men. He would of course experience different emotions as he realizes that she is helping him out, maybe let him hear that from one of the guys. But he also realizes that she is really enjoying it and he then realizes that he is getting turned on watching it.

Then he starts playing with words trying to get her to tell him what is going on but she doesn't. She is afraid to tell him. So he finally tells her that he saw. She is afraid that he will be mad but he apologizes for putting her in that position. HE then tells her that he could tell that it felt really good and that he could tell she really enjoys it. She denies it and says she is only doing it for him. he tells her that he could tell she enjoyed it and that it is OK and that he prefers it that way, that it would bother him if she was having to do that and didn't enjoy it.

They are laying in bed and she begins to deny again that she enjoyed it but he pulls her hand to his cock and wraps her hand around it's hard length and he again says that it is OK that she enjoys it. He then confesses that he to hard watching her.

Heck, it would make it even better if they agree that she will continue to do this and more to keep them out of trouble but he also knows how the loan shark operates and knows he will take things further. So they agree that she will only agree if he also takes money off the loan. They both know he will make a ton of money off her so they agree that they are going to ask for substantial decreases on the loan with no increases through "interest and penalties".

They also agree that hubby will be present as much as possible starting with the third time so long as they are "party" type encounters.

This way hubby can get a front row seat watching her totally going off on some other guy's dick. She can also look into hubby's eyes while exclaiming how big a guy is or how good it feels and how much she loves it.

In bed, she would tell him how much better and intense it feels when the guy is really big but there is a different kind of intensity with him because of the love they share.

Anyway, really really hot story. I loved it and gave you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
By all thats holy!

You gotta write the next part asap! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Teriffic, Well Written

Great descriptions. I wish my wife would have that kind of lust and passion for me.

Great job! Literally, I am up but no where to go...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

But who was Jim?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous