Janet's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

Oh My God Beth, look at you in that slutty robe, when a girl wears something like that in front of a guy, it screams out loud that you want him to fuck you. I am hot looking, don't doubt it either, I look just like that girl he jerks off to every night. But of course he chose her for the reason you're standing in front of the mirror now. He's wanted me for years now, and he's about to get his wish too.

Let's see, how much I should show him before I let him fuck me, no sense wearing panties either, the fact my pussy is barely covered is the whole idea of dressing likes this. All I'd have to do is just bend over so slightly and he'd have his first look at my kitty. He's been so patient too, and tonight he'll be rewarded...quite a few times for being so persistent too.

I'm not forgetting about you two either, I'll just button the bottom hole so he'll certainly get a lot more than just cleavage. Tits and pussy are going to be on the menu tonight, who knows...maybe my little ass might get stretched too.

Am I really ready for this, the sensation of fluid dripping down my thighs tells me what I need to know. Everything is going to be different after tonight, once my mouth is filled with his cum, we're both going somewhere that few have the courage to explore...and yet, many I'm sure would love to try it at least once.

So, how do I do this; just walk in like nothing is out of the ordinary, once he sees how short this robe is...he'll know what's going to happen next. I feel just like I did when I first started dating, those early teenage years are filled with such fear and excitement all at the same time too.

The pounding of my heart makes me feel as though it's going to come out of my chest, between that and my vagina screaming, I feel like I'm on the verge of cumming already. I have to go through with this now; could there be any doubts left that could sway me otherwise? The thought of Andrew shooting cum all over my face makes the decision for me.

The feeling of his eyes taking in my new robe has me weakening already. The old one was a teaser, but this new one clearly tells him what my intentions really are now. As if he didn't know that already, but now it's official, my pussy will settle for nothing less now.

I've wanted to do this for so long too, and that's the truth I've always tried to deny, but my body knew what I really wanted. At first, I couldn't understand why I would get so wet when I would watch him working out, I knew that I was teasing him but...was he teasing me too. How many other mothers get wet watching their son's exercise?

Thank God he's inherited at least one good thing from his father, a big dick is just so much better to play with...my opinion anyway. My baby's dick is going to be busy from now on, no more jerking off watching some other guy getting his dick sucked; I'll take care of him whenever he needs it.

"New robe," is all he can manage to say.

I absolutely love what I'm doing right now; the excitement of knowing what we're both going to be doing in about ten minutes has my head spinning. I hoped to have lasted at least an hour, but that was until I saw that bulge staring at me again. I can hear it whispering to my soaking pussy that it wants to fuck her.

No shame or guilt either, it's too soon for guilt though; I'll know more tomorrow when I get up smeared with cum on my face and tits. No shower tonight either, I'll take as much cum as he can give me, he can shoot it where ever he wants to...I won't object.

I just feel so empowered just letting his eyes take in every inch of me; I'm in control...for now anyway. Once I see that dick though, I know I'll surrender willingly to its advances. But, right now, I'll just tease him like I always do, except this time...he'll finally get what he's been dreaming of for so long.

"I thought you might like this one," I say as I stand in front of the window with my back towards him.

The contrast between the snow falling outside and the sauna that clearly has developed in my family room is incredible. If only Mr. Shabou knew that while I'm watching him shovel snow, I'm standing in front of my son almost naked, and thinking about all the cum he's goanna shoot all over me tonight. I bet he would just love watching Andrew's dick shooting all over me too, all the times I've caught him sneaking a peek at my tits and ass tells me he's definitely a dirty old man. I wouldn't want to have sex with him...but another pair of eyes watching me has my pussy screaming for me to turn around and finally get filled with cum.

It's been almost two years now since Laila died, so I can understand why I catch him with his eyes wandering all over me. To be totally truthful, I enjoy teasing him as much as I do Andrew, our Saturday mornings having coffee together are now my routine for going and getting myself off after allowing myself to be to be undressed by him. I'm not sure why it excites me either, but all I know is I like that feeling of leaving his house with my panties soaking.

Of course, now things are going to be different, I'll still go over for my little fix of attention, but just the thought that while I'm standing in front of him, my poor little pussy will be recovering from only God knows how many times Andrew is going to fuck me tonight, has my head spinning about that too.

OK, back to the moment, that's it Beth, lean forward and give him a nice long look at that hot little ass of yours. Why deprive him anymore, he's waited long enough for this moment, so why not let him finally get a good look at it. The sight of Mr. Shabou shoveling, contrasted with me spreading myself wide open for Andrew, is like a drug high that is overpowering me.

Arching my ass as high as I can, I feel all my inhibitions dissipating as my fingers slide between my legs. How many other mothers are doing this right now? I bet Janet might be doing something like this for Ryan, I know I would if I were her. He's a cute kid, I have a feeling I'll be making a brownie for him too.

"I bet Mr. Shabou would love to be sitting here watching what I'm doing to you," I say softly as I slowly turn around.

I feel like I'm sexually intoxicated, is that something that's even possible? My entire body is being overwhelmed with signals I've never experienced before, and the fluids are literally running down my thighs too, my poor pussy doesn't know what's going on...and neither do I. These feelings are unlike anything I've ever encountered, it's as though I've become so turned on by what's happening to me, my body won't allow me to stop...even if I wanted to.

If what I'm about to do with my son is so wrong, why am I in a near state of euphoria? Why is my vagina demanding that I consummate what my heart already knows is going to happen? It's like my sexual side is scared to death that something might deny what obviously is going to happen, a feeling that truly is causing the word uninhibited...to pale with what's driving me now.

The sight of my son naked fills my eyes for the first time in God knows how many years now. To say that he's gorgeous would be putting it mildly, handsome, toned and with a big dick sticking straight up, is every woman's dream come true. It used to be my dream too, but not anymore, my baby is going to finally have all the pussy he wants...and more.

That moral outrage that I should be feeling now, clearly is no longer a part of me anymore. How many other mother's finally succumb to the force that nature unleashes on us? Divorced, lonely and horny, there are millions of us out there too, but it's the ones with teenage son's that suffer the most...like me. God made us at our sexual peak at this point in our lives for a reason, how could he expect some of us not to falter with the very temptation that he put in front of us?

All my eyes can do now is slowly process what's lying right in front of them now. Am I dreaming? This Spartan like young boy just a few feet from me is beyond beautiful, there's just something about teenage boys that makes the word beautiful the only one that really does justice to what I'm looking at right now. With their perfectly toned bodies, and what I can only describe as angelic facial features, it's like they exhibit features of both male and females at this point in their developments...except of course for those gorgeous organs that they all have between their legs.

I've noticed that in the videos Andrew has saved on his computer, with the exception of the boys having a penis, both the boys and girls are at that stage in their physical developments that we as adults are so attracted too. They all have those sensual bodies that we all wished we still had, lean and exquisitely sculptured is how I would characterize them. Add the fact that all the girls all have those small perky little tits that make them so innocent looking, right up till the moment where all those tight little pussy's start getting stretched wide open, and it's so easy to see why we as adults yearn to be with them.

I know men just can't keep their eyes off those young girls walking in the Malls, the thought of sliding their dicks into those tight little pussy's consumes them as they try in vain not to let their wives know what they are thinking. I see it all the time, the tight ass little Lolita's walking towards them takes complete control over where their eyes are focused, it's a wonder there hasn't been a study about the phenomena of why so many men are walking around shopping Malls are in a perpetual state of having a constant erection.

Maybe, that's why I enjoy walking around the Mall so much myself; my mission though is not to watch those small titted teasers, my aim is clearly on their male counter parts. All teenage boys drool at women who look like me; they instinctively sense what naughty things we're capable of doing to that rock hard organ between their legs. The Lolita's are cute to look at, but when it comes to making their over sexed dick shoot loads of cum...older women just know exactly what to do. The young girls just don't know what they're mothers know...and all the boys are aware of that fact too.

I have to admit that since I've been watching Andrew's videos, porn has taken on whole new dynamic for me too. I just love watching some sweet looking little thing sucking a boy's dick; it blows me away every time I see it happening in front of me. It's as though I'm watching all the things I wished I had done when I was younger, but now...that fear can no longer stop me doing what I really want to do...fuck just like those cute little teasers are doing.

All the times I limited sex to just one session of fucking when I was a young girl, and simply because I disliked the taste of all that sticky cum, is clearly defining why I'm as driven as I am now. Those videos just re-enforce my regrets about being too squeamish when it came to semen, if I could just go back in time and re-live all those steamy teenage nights...that would make it much easier on me now.

I think that the boys and girls all share that wholesome girl next door quality about them too, versus the hard looking women who do all the other porn movies. The biggest thing I've picked up on is how wet these young girls get compared to the ones who just look so uninterested in what's they are doing. It's just so much more exciting watching a young boys cock glistening from a girls pussy, than seeing some jaded porn queen just going through the motions of what should be something electrifying...my opinion anyway.

"OH BABY," Is all I can think to say as I let my robe fall to the floor.

We're not Mother and son any longer, nature has clearly seen to it that we've evolved way past that part of our relationship. I bet Darwin never dreamed that evolution would ever take this path in human development; somehow I doubt most scholars would dare compare the two together either. I think it's really just Mother Nature's way of showing just how powerful she really is...when it comes to the power of sex anyway.

It's as though I have no will power of my own now, the sight of the rigid organ has clearly taken possession over me. I want it buried deep inside me, balls deep used to be the saying when I was a young girl, that's exactly what I want now. I want that dick as deep as it can possibly go, and then fill me with all that sticky cum.

"You goanna take care of me," I ask as I kneel next to him.

"I've wanted this for so long," He replies, as I my fingers gently wrap around his dick.

This power I'm feeling is incredible, I'm actually stroking God's version of an ejaculation machine. Its sole purpose is to cum again and again and again, every young girl's nightmare too. But to women my age, it's a gift that just can't be refused, at least as far as I'm concerned. All that endless supply of cream too, just thinking about having it shoot all over me is making me tremble.

Maybe, this is the way nature meant it to be all along, women my age are at the very end of their conception cycle, while teenage boys are just peaking sexually. Put us together...and its non-stop fucking, they can have as much pussy as they want...and we get all the cream we've been craving too. It's an interesting theory, I wonder if there really might be something to it.

Actually, there really could be something to it; I remember jerking off my first boyfriend three times before he finally gave up trying to fuck me. It just never seemed to stop squirting out of his dick, I thought they all were perverts at that age too, all they wanted to do was get off. I wonder if it was just me that was out of sync with my own sexual desires. I'm not saying I didn't like to fuck; it's just that a marathon of non-stop sex turned me off, getting pasted with semen whenever we got naked, just didn't turn me on like it did them.

That also might explain why so many men over forty seem so preoccupied with all the little sluts at the Mall, they're dicks are just doing what Mother nature intended them to do...get hard whenever they see a possible mate to inseminate. Maybe they're not all pigs after all, if I'm being drawn to young boys because my DNA is controlling me, they might be doing the exact same thing...without even realizing it.

That certainly explains why the little whores tease so much...they're doing what nature intended them to do too. I bet they don't even have a clue the signals they are giving out either; they just think it's fun to get all the men their father's age excited. The fact their pussies get so wet whenever they feel all those eyes undressing them, just tells them how desirable they all are. The boys they're with are oblivious to it too, all they want to do is fuck; again...nature's way of dealing with supposed complex issues.

It's all coming back to me now, I used to be a teaser too, my tight jeans and small tops were my specialty for all those horny men. I absolutely loved letting them check out my tits and ass...it was so innocent and naughty too. I knew they couldn't touch me; it was safe for me to make their dicks hard...and fun too.

It wasn't always that way though, when my chest first started to show signs of filling out...I was absolutely mortified. Skinny little Elizabeth's tits were getting bigger and bigger, as much as I tried to hide myself away from those probing eyes...it was just too apparent what I had under that bulky sweatshirt I always wore. I think my face was in a constant state of blush for what seemed and eternity...that is until I finally realized just how lucky I really was.

Isn't it funny how nature first shames us, and then so slowly we're transformed from a non-distinct caterpillar into a beautiful and erotic butterfly...at least for me anyway. It took a while for me to accept the changes I was going through, but when my long thin legs and tight little ass finally caught up with the melons that had grown out of my chest; I finally appreciated the image in the mirror that I spent hours looking at every day.

A set of 36 D breasts on a shy skinny bookworm really is a transformation too, talk about having to adapt to a new environment, I went from being totally flat...and ended up looking like a Playboy model, it absolutely blew me away every time I looked at the reflection in the mirror. The trick was getting the courage to believe just how hot I really was.

I guess the fact I have my fingers wrapped around my son's dick right now, all comes from finally being freed of all my inhibitions when I was that young girl fretting about my own sexuality. A sweatshirt could hide me away on the outside, but at home...my big tits were just too obvious to be denied. Those eyes I felt undressing me, excited and troubled me too, was I supposed to get that wet standing in front of my own parents?

It's a really long story, but suffice it to say that Mom and Dad had a whole different side to them...especially when it came to sex. Once they knew I was as excited as they were, the seemingly shy church going couple, made no effort to hide their lovemaking from my curious eyes. The sight of Daddy's penis disappearing into my mother's vagina soon became my favorite show. His dick smeared with semen...also became my dream too.

At first, I think I was in shock, walking in on your parents having sex should have embarrassed me...but it didn't, I stayed for the whole show. I couldn't move as every detail unfolded in front of me, watching my own fathers penis belching thick white globs of cum soon proved to be beyond resistible for me...I loved every time my mother's hand brought him to climax right in front of me. Maybe that's why I loved jerking guys off so much...reliving all those forbidden moments again was too hard to resist.

The unassuming college professor and his nerdy wife were absolutely insatiable when it came to sex too. How I didn't catch on before then was as much a tribute to their ability to conceal their passions, as my being a naive little bookworm...just like Mom used to be. Once the curtain was lifted, it couldn't hide what was really going on behind their supposed boring bedroom door anymore.

The education they gave me was unbelievable, soon I was naked and begging to join them, but we never crossed that invisible line as to having my vagina filled...but I wanted too. So did Daddy, his hard dick said what he couldn't articulate into words, but Mom kept us from doing what we both wanted to do...fuck as if I were her and she was me. Why she wouldn't relent, I don't know...but maybe it's time she and I finally have that talk that we've avoided for over twenty years now.

After a few months of their special therapy, the shy little girl with big tits finally came into her own person. It's like I was free of all the self-doubts after that...and more importantly, I was horny. The thought of taking Daddy's dick though, was never far from me or my vagina; I guess teasing all those older men was my only outlet, until I started fucking on my own.

The feeling of Andrew's hand sliding up my thigh jolts me back to reality, he's only inches away from where this all started too. Isn't ironic that soon he'll be pumping me full of the same seed that actually created him...once removed anyway. Even if I wanted to stop now, my vagina wouldn't let me...or his dick.

That's it baby, just relax and let Mommy dig her nails into you're dick and balls, the soft groan tells me all I need to know as to what I'm doing to him. No more jerking off for you Mr. Dick, whenever you need to be milked...I'll do it without any objections too. That's better than what you'll get from those little teenage sluts that you fantasize about...isn't it?

God, how I love this body in front of me, it's so hard and yet innocent too, no wonder you made boys so virile at this age. Their energy, combined with the endless supply of semen, is just too tempting to ignore. How are we supposed resist what you put in front of us? Is it my fault that I couldn't control myself any longer? Explain to me why it's a sin, you're the one who put me in this position, didn't you think I might finally cave into the temptation?

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers