Janet's Addiction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

"I can't believe how hot you are," He moans as my nails so gently slide up and down his shaft.

Look at him Beth, he's gorgeous and...he's all yours, and in more ways than one too. I can't believe that I'm actually doing this to my own son; all the nights fingering myself thinking about him are finally a reality now. No more sitting at work with my panties soaking either, from now on...my baby is going to take that terrible ache away from my vagina.

The biggest question I have right now is...what to do about getting him off for the first one. Do I jerk him off and watch it all squirt out of this beautiful dick that I'm stroking? Or do I wrap my lips around it and drain my baby of all that delicious cream? Guess most women would love to be where I am right now.

That's it baby, let me hear you moan, the sound is driving wild...and my poor vagina is in a state of near panic. I'm so wet too; the fluids are literally running down my thighs now. Why he stopped short when my pussy is begging to be stroked by his fingers is beyond me. He's probably afraid, that certainly is the only thing normal in this picture right now.

"Rizzoli with big tits, that's who you are," He moans softly as my hand continues its torture on him.

He's told me that a few times now, although this time he added the word tits, the actress used to be on Law and Order too. To think that is how he sees me just makes that ache between my legs even more intense now, it's time to end the teasing, the sooner he cums...the sooner he can start fucking me.

"I bet you'd love to have Rizzoli's mouth slide down your dick," I say as I lower my head towards his beautiful organ.

Is this fate? Am I doing this now because I was denied doing the same thing to my father so long ago? Or...were the seeds merely planted inside me to be discovered by my own son? I wonder if what I'm doing is much more common than most people realize, after all...it's not something that can be talked about in the open. How many other mothers are going down on their son's right now, just like I'm doing to mine?

I can't believe how hard he is, this age truly is God's gift to women. Maybe it wasn't the forbidden fruit Eve tasted that got her and Adam kicked out of paradise, suppose it's doing exactly what I'm doing now...that got them expelled. She just couldn't resist the sight of her own son's penis fully erect, and fell to its temptation, that's assuming they had children in paradise of course.

That's it baby, tense your legs, every woman knows the signs when their guy is going to cum. At this age, I'm not surprised he's goanna cum so fast; I've seen it so many times when I was his age to be disappointed by how fast the first one is. After all, he's got two or three more in him...and I'm horny, tonight is going to be special...I can just feel it.

To think I used to hate the taste of semen, now I know I'll want it all the time, and I don't think my baby will deny me my carvings. He'll gladly surrender that gorgeous organ to me whenever I ask for my appetite to be satisfied. In my mouth or pussy, he can fill me as much as he wants...and as often too.

"Ryan was right," He moans softly.

Ryan? He calls out his best friends name while I'm giving him a blowjob, and the truth is...I know why. I always suspected my friend Janet was doing more than just teasing her son with that little ass she has, she's been doing what I'm doing for a while now. Now I wonder if she sucked Andrew's dick too, he'll tell me later...my pussy will make him tell me everything.

"That's it, please don't stop," He moans as my hand and mouth are in perfect sync now.

The thought of that skinny redhead fucking her own son has me in a sexual frenzy; the thought of her sliding that skinny ass down Ryan's dick is driving me wild. I've never been this turned on before, it's as though I know I'm not alone now...I have a partner who I can confess all my secret desires too. And, maybe even fulfill some that even I have not wanted to even acknowledge even to myself.

The sensation of the hot liquid filling my mouth calms me as my hand pumps my baby dry of all his cream. I forgot just how much they actually have at this age, and the amazing thing is...in ten minutes he'll be ready to shoot almost as much. I know I shouldn't swallow it all down, I should leave some and let him watch me lick it off his gorgeous organ he has.

I can get used to this taste; it's fresh and almost sweet tasting as well, thick and creamy too. We may not admit it, but women love it when their partner's semen is thick and more importantly...tastes good too. If it's bitter, it just takes away the pleasure of doing what we really want to do...please our man.

Almost baby, you're almost done with this orgasm anyway, let my mouth and hand work the last out of you. I think he's in shock too, the way I'm draining him dry of all his cum obviously shows just how experienced I am at giving blowjobs. I think that's something sons don't like to think about regarding their own mothers though...unless she's sucking their dick, and then it's different.

I just know I'm going to want this all the time now...is that such a bad thing? Isn't this what mothers are supposed to do, nurture their children, I guess I may have gone a little past the point most mothers do...except Janet of course. The thought of that flat chested skinny slut just makes that ache between my legs even more intolerable now, I can't explain it either, it's not like I'm attracted to other women...or am I?

The throbbing between my thighs is just too much to bare now, I need to cum or I'll go insane. I want to feel his tongue on my lips, doesn't every boy dream about licking pussy, my baby is going to get his turn...unless Janet already let him suck hers.

"C'mon baby, suck my pussy," I say as I spread myself wide open for him.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Stephanie76Stephanie76almost 7 years ago
Not bad

Simple kind of story the moms sexual fasination with her big dicked son is kind of hot to me, do not have a son so maybe that makes it different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

you made it long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great report on what lots and lots of mothers...

would love to do, and what many, many of them actually achieve. This should open the eyes of folks to what's happening nowadays in our sexually liberated society. We always knew that there are plenty of boys, probably most of them, who lust after that wonderful hole between their mother's legs, the hole they came out of. They whack off thinking about it, they even love to say the words to themselves, "my mother's cunt." What this story shows is that lots of mothers, who knows maybe even most of them too, look over their tall good-looking boy and are very interested in what he's got jumping around in his pants. But it's just so natural and normal. The mother is a female, the boy's a young male in the prime of his sexual prowess. He's got a fine fat cock, when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls mom thinks it's so damn cute she'd love to give it a playful little tug. When her boy's cock is big and hard and reaching for the sky, the mother's cunt runs like a river. Everybody today is on the internet, and the net's chockfull of stories of easy guilt-free motherfucking. So young Kevin and Sean and Bill, whoever, reads the stories and thinks, "fuck yeah! I'd love to get my cock up between my mom's legs, why the fuck not?" Moms too read those stories and think, "my boy's got the stiffest cock around, his hot young balls never quit, he's got the energy and drive, he's crazy about his mother's twat, he can give me the best fucks of my life. Why the fuck not?" So the boy sticks his big hard cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt, fucks it into oblivion, and blows his young balls up where he and his mom both want his sperm to go. It's the by far best fuck of his life, of hers too, so the boy does it over and over and over again.

WeitzeWeitzeover 12 years ago
A Bigger Circle

A great story with a lot of different directions to take from here on.

Hope you keep adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the saga continues

Janet's addiction is becoming mine -- I keep you bookmarked, ronnie, and check back often to see how my favorite horny mom is doing. More -- please -- and Janet and Ryan hopefully will be part of the story very soon.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Too Big To Resist What's a Mother to do when her son is so well hung?in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories