Janet's Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron drove me to Brian's(Mr. Big's name) place. He met us in the driveway. Helped me from the car and walked me into the house, as Ron drove away.

"Janet, by the time I get through with you tonight, you will have no use for any man but me. I will own you by morning."

"What will Ron have to say about that?"

"Not a fucking thing. But don't worry, I won't harm you but I expect you will be sore as hell in all three holes for a few days."

"I have to tell you Janet, I have developed a taste for women your age. You tend to give yourselves more freely and don't have to worry about getting knocked up, or do you?"

"No, I'm safe."

"The room we will be using is at the head of the stairs. Go up there, get naked and spread yourself open for me. I expect you to be playing with that black cock pussy of yours when I get there. I'll make us a drink."

I was laying spread open, knees up and both hands working my wet, throbbing pussy. He came in carrying two drinks and naked. That big black cock hanging flaccid, swinging side to side as he walked.

It was the thickest cock I had ever seen. I had to be nine inches long, and disturbingly thick. But the head.........I had never seen anything like it. I looked perfectly round and while not as big as the 8 ball, that's what it reminded me of. What the fuck was I gonna do with that.

I sat up and while continuing to finger myself, I took a long drink from the rum and coke he gave me. In less than a minute I had drank it all. I knew I was going to need it.

He finished his drink also and crawled up on the bed and between my outstretched knees and with his arms pushed my legs further apart, so that I was wide open for him.

He actually dove into my wide open, steamy pussy. His tongue worked my folds like I have never had before. His tongue matched the rest of him. Thick and long. He spent a couple minutes in my hole and then started in on my clit. He bit on it, sucked it and flicked his tongue over it.

I knew I couldn't take much more of this, before I climaxed.

What he did next shocked me. With his hands under my ass, spreading my cheeks apart, he started tonguing my little pucker. With all the attention it had received this afternoon, it was still slightly open and he took the opportunity to invade it with his thick tongue. That set me off.

While I was still in the throes of my orgasm, he got up and with his big cock now hard, he pushed my legs back and probed with that big head until he found the open, wet folds of my soon to be ravished pussy.

My juices were running out as he pushed in. The pressure was terrifying but I had no time to protest. He shoved that battering ram in and I screamed. The sudden pain caused me to see stars. I thought I would pass out.

He was hovering over me on his hands and knees. As I looked down between us I saw us joined by that big black cock. It had not gotten more than an inch or two longer but it was as hard as a steel rod.

"Are you ready for me to continue making you mine."

All I could do was shake my head "yes."

He started moving my insides around to accommodate his black manmeat. My body was starting to move with his. I could feel him continue to move forward until he was buried against my cervix. He moved his cock in such a way as to massage my cervix. It started me on an orgasm that spiraled up and up and out of control. I was moving with him now. Meeting him thrust for thrust. The pain and pleasure were intermingled to such an extent that I was having an out of body experience. My orgasm kept going up and up, my heart was beating so hard, I thought it might burst.

I vaguely remember him swelling to a pussy ripping size. I felt him start to cum and I passed out.

Not sure how long I was out but when I came to, he was straddling my chest and rubbing his cum laden cock over my lips. I opened up and took the head and a couple of inches more and sucked it clean. Then as he got up on his knees, I licked the remainder of that powerful cock clean of all our juices.

"How did you like that, slut?"

"I have never felt anything like that in my life."

"Go take a shower and I'll make us another drink. You are almost mine. What do you think about that.?"

"I think I am going to like it."

He left me alone the rest of the night. We had another drink and watched some porno on the big screen TV and went to bed.

The next day after we had breakfast, he handed me a paper and told me to read it. It was a medical report showing that he was STD free.

"You need to get the test done, as it is a rule in the club that everyone gets a test once a month. One of the members you met is a doctor who does the tests for us. Now I have been fucking you because Ron said that him, your husband and other members of the club, are the only ones you have had sex with. Is this right?"

"Yes, that's right"

We were escorted right into the office of the doctor. I did remember him. It was Jerome.

I got the results in a couple days and they were negative as I knew they would be.

During the whole week Brian was out training somewhere so I had the house to myself. It was nice to just lay around the pool, working on my tan and swimming.

On Wednesday, Theresa came by and picked me up to go work out.

"Don't want you getting sloppy, after all my hard work." When we got home she followed me into the bedroom and sat down while I undressed to have a shower.

When I was showered and dried off, I came back into the bedroom to find her still there. She got up, grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me onto the bed, climbed up between my legs and said, "Spread em' bitch."

I opened my legs and her face disappeared into my fresh pussy. She was an animal, she sucked, bit and tongue fucked me to an awesome orgasm. My juices covered her ebony face as she lay over me and kissed me a deep, soul searching kiss. Pulled away and walked out of the house.

"What the hell was that," I thought.

Friday afternoon, Brian came home and wanted one thing, My body. It was his for the taking.

"Get it ready, slut. Suck it good, you know what's coming, huh?" I had a good idea.

I ran my tongue around the big round ebony knob, stroking the shaft slowly, feeling it come alive in my hand and mouth.

Brian pushed my head down, so I was forced to take the first couple inches of his black cock into my mouth.

"That's a good cocksucker, get it good and hard. Damn, you're pretty good at that. To bad you can't deep throat it. Of course, no one can." He laughed as he pushed forward making me gag and cough.

"Enough, get on all fours, knees at the edge and legs spread wide. That is your only position for tonight."

My body started to tremble as I got into position. I knew what was going to happen. He was gonna make me his, totally.

He brought the bottle of lube with him as he stood behind me, stroking his cock as he snapped the top of the lube open. He shoved a couple inches of the bottle into my pussy and squeezed out a large portion. Surprised, I raised my head and looked back at him. He was lubing the length of that big black organ

"You ready for this, slut? " He pushed the head through the wet folds, holding steady pressure against the entrance to my well lubed pussy. As I started to relax I felt it move forward, slowly spreading my labia apart until it slipped in and I closed down around him, just below the head. It felt like a small fist in there.

He slide forward in my hot sheath, the lube was allowing him to keep moving inward. He surged forward until th blunt end of that battering ram, came to rest against my cervix.

"Owwwwwwwwwwww, jeezus, that hurts. Stop."

He stopped just long enough to put his hands on my ass and push back, until all but the head was outside me. The journey to my cervix started all over again. Each time he hit it, I screamed. Finally he took shorter strokes and had me on the edge of an orgasm, when I felt the coolness of the lube running down my ass crack. I knew this moment would come sooner or later.

He kept short stroking my pussy and was working a thumb into my ass while spreading my cheeks. Once he had one in, he squirted more lube, directly into my slightly open hole and worked his other thumb in. He spent several minutes, pulling and stretching my now loosed rear entrance, until he was able to pull his thumbs our and insert both the first two fingers of each hand and massage my sphincter, until it relaxed even more.

He pushed down on my butt with his forearms and said, "lower yourself down." As I did I felt his cock start to retreat from my ravished tunnel. It was so hard, he was able to put it against my wide open asshole, while he held it open with his fingers. The head popped in and he let go. My sphincter started to close. He slapped my ass real hard, first one cheek and then the other, as I felt him slide several inches into my rectum. He gave me no time to stiffen up or panic. He just started fucking my ass with short, slow strokes. The pain was minimal and the pleasure was increasing. I had that big, black ramrod in my ass and was starting to love it.

He fucked me this way for at least five minutes before he pulled out and squirted more lube into me and right back in, with no problem. I was getting into fucking back at him, when he reached around and started flicking and pulling my engorged clit. That was it, a few seconds after he started that, I went crazy on him.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it with that big black cock. Give me your cum, make me yours, all yours." I was in the throes of a massive orgasm when I felt him unlease a torrent of hot, thick cum deep in my ass. I knew now what it meant to be a real slut for black cock.

He slowly pulled his cock from my ass. As it popped out, a flow of hot cum and lube followed, dropping onto the bed and running down my legs. I collapsed with him on top of me.

We both got cleaned up and got ready to party. He had brought me a new outfit. Leather. The top was a cupless bra the attached to a wide leather collar by a chrome chain. There was also a chain that was attached to the bottom of it, that hung down in front of my stomach and was attached to a pair of leather straps that went between my legs and rested on each side of my pussy and became one as they went into my ass crack and attached to another chain that hooked into the back of the bra. The chains had enough slack so I could move easily in any direction.

Next came a pair of sheer black stayups followed by a pair of five inch heels with a 1inch platform and a wide leather strap around the ankle.

Then a pair of nipple clamps, with a thumb screw, that he turned until I flinched. There was a chrome chain running between them.

"Put this on." He handed me a coat that came half way down my thighs. I was ready for whatever the evening would bring. I thought.

What happened next caused my life to become a living hell.

On our way to the party place, we were talking and kidding around, obviously, not paying attention, when I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw a delivery truck coming right at us. Brian swerved but it was to late. I saw the front end coming through my side of the car and the next thing I remember was laying in a room, hooked up to hoses and stuff. It was like I was behind a gauze curtain. I could hear people talking, They sounded vaguely familiar.

Then I heard. "She's awake."

It took me awhile to open my eyes and focus on what was before me. A man was standing over me, looking into my eyes with a light.

"She's coming our of it." I heard him say.

After what seemed like hours, I was able to focus on the people around me. There was my husband and daughter. They stood looking at me, not moving toward me or saying anything to me.

Paul asked the doctor if I was out of the woods. He told him it looked like it but they would be keeping close tabs on her for the next 24-48 hours.

Paul said, "Ok, the staff has our numbers." My husband and daughter walked out.

"Paul, Shay where are you going." I sobbed as they just kept on walking.

Paul gets the bad news

I got a phone call from Las Vegas hospital telling me my wife was in an automobile accident and was badly hurt and in a coma. I asked how they knew to call me if she was in a coma. They told me they tracked me down through the address on her driver's license.

He entire right side had been crushed in the accident. Arm, shoulder, hip and leg. Along with a severe concussion causing her to go into a coma.

I got ahold of our daughter and we flew to Vegas. Janet was a mess. It is a wonder how she survived the crash. We stayed with her for a couple days. I had to tell my daughter what her Mom had been doing. Of course, even I didn't know to what extent she had been into this interracial scene.

It was apparent that she was not going to wake up anytime soon. So we went home. I kept in touch with the hospital. No change.

Several week later, I got a call from her doctor telling me she was showing signs of coming around. Shay and I flew down there. We were there three days before she came fully out of it. Neither of us wanted to talk to her, so we left.

Shay and I talked about what to do and decided that when they discharged her we were going to have to bring her home. Either that or leave her for her black lover, who I found out survived just fine.

We did bring her home and I made sure she had what she needed to be comfortable and made arrangements for someone to take her to physical therapy, when I couldn't. My daughter refused to even acknowledge her.

Time went on and she got better but would always walk with a limp and she was prone to headaches. She started taking care of the house, cooking the meals and doing whatever she could for me. I had not even held her since she came home. She was like a maid.

One night when we were watching TV together, she said, "I can't live like this anymore. I need my husband and you are not here for me. I need to get my own place and start a new life."

"If that is what you want. I will help you get set up and then we will talk about a divorce."

"It's not what I want, Paul, I want you, I want our marriage back, I don't want a divorce. I made a terrible mess of our lives."

"Janet there is no way I could ever take you back as my wife. Yes, I love you and always will, but I couldn't trust you and anytime we would get intimate in any way, I would wonder who you were with. Which black guy you were thinking about. No Janet, it would probably be best if you moved and we got a divorce.

We set her up in her own apartment. She got a job in a casino as a Assistant Conference Coordinator. The divorce was finalized and she agreed to a small stipend each month to help her along. I figured that after 30 odd years of marriage and her giving me a wonderful daughter, I owed her that much.

We stayed friends. As far as anyone knows she doesn't date or even go out for a girl's night out. Our daughter has become civil toward her mother, but that 's it.

Me......I have my business and I'm happy riding my Harley with a wonderful lady I met when she came in looking to buy a used Harley. Every weekend we go somewhere. I love the looks she gets when we stop and she pulls off her helmet and that full head of silver hair falls out. She still has a body made for pleasure. We're friends with benefits.

12