All Comments on 'Janet's Revenge'

by paolo42

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Revenge?

Do you feel that the revenge was equal? Until she swallowed the cum it was fine.

That was over the edge for me. He hadn't eaten any pussy cum.

She just needed to seduce her own husbnd not some stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story but...

Revenge would have included the other man knocking up the bitch with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good humorous story.

Pretty far fetched--Strangers meeting and her playing with his dick until he comes. In the wrong category though.It should be in the humor section.

the Ct. Yankee

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
Sorry but that was stupid...

Emotional wreck of a husband more like someone on his was to the divorce lawyer...funny in so many stories the women want to stay home with the kids and the husband busts his back and gets hosed.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story up until the racist slur.....

Even if the race of her jerkoff partner mattered, I found the use of the n word offensive.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was a nice touch.

Asking if it was a nigger's cum. Perhaps she should have said "Often, but not this time; white cocks are bigger."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I used to be a racist but...

I have taken that word out of my vocabulary. It would have been almost as effective to say "Black man's cum":. But then, that's just me. Not saying that you are a racist, either. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If the husband had ANY balls...

As soon as she swallowed the cum and threw the condom at him he should have jumped out of bed, shoved the fucking condom down her throat and held her jaw shut until she either swallowed it or choked to death on it. Fucking slut cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What revenge?

She swallowed some nasty cum in front of her husband and you think this made him doting and compliant? What, were you raised in Cloud Cuckoo Land? All that did was show him what a cheating slut you are and encouraged him to file for divorce. Hope you enjoyed that cum, because it cost you your marriage.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Big risk

I would put the odds at 75% her hubby divorces her ass post-haste, 20% no change or difference. And 5% he starts paying attention to her! However, it is a good story, a bit light on the bar pick-up!

4*

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
IF ONE CAN LAY THERE AND ACCEPT

that aint no relationship....more like a relation-shit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
relationahips

It's sad that she would be willing to stay in a marriage rather than seeking a divorce if she felt so embittered. It just proves she's a whore to comfortable marriage as well as a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She should have sought a divorce

Before he does. Not a single decent character in this whole sorry story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Once her husband calmed down and realized his wife had no love or respect for him, he filed for a divorce. When he stopped to think about how she had exposed him to every nasty disease known to man, he threw her out of the house and informed all her family and friends what she had done. She left the marriage with her maiden name and nothing else. The end to a really stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

This is one ridiculous story. No husband would tolerate that. She would be on the street before she swallowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilarious!

This was epic revenge.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Retard?

Nigger?

Seriously what kind of person uses terms like that. What is this the 1950’s?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
meh

Don't be a differently-abled, lower-class minority with dark skin tone, they're just words used to show the quality of people within the story in as shocking a manner as possible whereas the politically correct versions gives you a warm feeling in your colon. Or maybe that's Taco Bell... I don't know.

Anyway, the story was bad, like Van Damme's Street Fighter bad, but without Raul Julia's masterful presence to make it worth drinking a six pack of St. Louis horse urine while watching bad. The kind of bad that leaves you wondering what went wrong in the author's life that this happened bad.

It's like that moment you have when you just want to pour sand into your eyeballs, rinse it out with wood alcohol, and then shoot heroin directly into your eyeballs, but you don't because you're trying to explain how bad a story is?

Like that, but worse.

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
Sick; really sick

So why did I really like it? 5*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very creative and vey well done. Not sure all husbands would react the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous