All Comments on 'Janet's Story'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
The only issue with this is the boredom.

She is a slave, not a person with thoughts, feelings, wants or desires. Just a cum rag and who wants one of those?

Out it this way, who wants a person that you have to do all the thinking for? Who wants a puppet? How incredibly boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really? Just like that?

She just gives up and decides she's a slave? It just seems way too quick and far too implausible. Poorly conceived and badly done, regardless of the content and the fact that it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
part 2?

Will there be a part 2? Perhaps he gets bored and brings others into it. A new woman who turns the tables on him and he becomes a slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
its not for everyone

There are a lot deeper aspects involved with slave and master relationship. The subject matter simply isn't for everyone. Otherwise this was a well written and enjoyable read. As for "how quickly " she gave they say that this happened to her for hours a day nonstop for a long while. Your mind can only handle so much abuse before it breaks. You'd be surprised how little it can take for some people too. Don't hate on someones work if you A) didn't do a good job reading, ie missing details or B) if it isn't your taste in erotica don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The intrinsic fallacy of stories such as this is that there is nothing between frigid religious prude and mindless zombie sex slave. There are other ways to be absolved from guilt or responsibility for being sexual. I just don't get this extreme, even as fantasy. As for this story, it felt rushed. However, that may be a reflexion of the author's ambivalence in writing it in the service of a friend.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Agreed.

Wouldn't it be some surprise if 812 was someone other than his wife.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 5 years ago
Consent - Non-Consent

Your story is actually consent, non-consent; the truth is, Janet gave consent for everything that was done to her, she may have been reluctant to have some of the things done to her, but there is no doubt she gave consent. I agree, this type story isn't for everyone, but its a fantasy; and even though some of the activities seemed too extreme for reality, isn't that what fantasies are for, especially written fantasies.

As one who delves into the male Master, female slave dynamic from time to time I enjoyed the story and I can understand a wife who wishes to submit is reluctant or unable to submit to her husband. Your story gave an example of how this situation can be dealt with.

Yes, it's different, but it's fantasy, it gives those of us who fantasize about consent, non-consent an opportunity to about the fantasy from someone else's perspective. I feel the story deserves at least one follow-up chapter if not more. How is Janet doing at home as slave 812? Does she follow through as the slave she was trained to be? What kind of activities does Greg have his slave wife do for him? Or, does Janet back-slide and have to be sent back for more training?

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not to everyone’s taste

It’s definitely not to my taste the concept of a person being a dehumanised 24/7 fucktoy without any free will or capacity to think is at the very least cringeworthy to me.

I get it though, that this could be somebody else’s fantasy, it’s well written and the methods described would break someone. That someone could be reshaped to perform the function of slave but fantasies are a very long way from reality, it’s why they’re fantasies.

This story says far more about the husband being the dregs of humanity than the wife who comes across as being naive, after all they were supposedly in love.

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
Interesting...

I have now read all of your stories and like this one, as well :-)

tiresias504tiresias504almost 5 years ago
Good read...

...but I prefer the more non-consensual fantasies; they lead to a longer story of more and more incidents, and therefore more substance for the reader. Great story, though. Keep writing.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
It's a personal issue

I don't care for watersports. To me, scat is even worse.

I don't see anything sexual about either

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Well written

Not my cup of tea but very well written. I would like to see a take on this where the woman's pleasure was used to enslave her rather than her pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I quote Tolkien's Gandalf, "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

And tag the ATM as well, I would have avoided this pile of refuse.

Jim65mymJim65mymalmost 3 years ago

I just finished reading “Janet’s Story”. I thought it was most insightful as well as totally erotic. Your phraseology enhanced the mental image I had of the activities you portrayed. You dramatized the slow-but-sure remolding of Janet’s personality from “nice, regular lady” to “total slave to her owner/husband” (emphasis on Owner!). (I know more than a few persons who might really benefit from such a service - LOL). All in all a terrific effort on your part! Non-consent should be part of your repertoire! PS: find another proofreader 😊 .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
660 Followers
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...