Janet's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man then moved closer so that Janet had to strain at her bonds to just barely reach the man's cock with her mouth. Soon the man stepped a little bit closer forcibly shoving his cock down her throat and grabbing her by the hair to begin fucking her mouth with his shaft. After several minutes Greg could see that the man was cumming down Janet's throat. As Janet started to lick and clean the cock that had just come in her mouth two more people enter the room. A clothed man leading a naked woman who stared down at the floor wearing only a collar around her neck.

The man who just had his cocked suck on then left the room.

Greg than heard the clothed man speak. "Slave it is time for your first pussy licking training session." This had been one of Greg's requests. He wanted his slave to be trained to serve both sexes.

The man then spanked the naked woman on her ass as the woman moved over to wear Janet knelt on the floor. Without any hesitation at all Janet immediately put her mouth and tongue to work between the legs of the woman.

For several minutes Greg watched as Janet worked her tongue over the slit of the women standing over her. Slowly he could see Janet getting more and more into it. The woman's breathing began to get a little deeper and Greg could see her breasts starting to rise more and more.

Then the woman spoke, "Please Sir, Slave Seven-Five-Four requests permission to come."

"Granted," spoke the man.

Greg watched as the other slave woman came all over Janet's mouth.

When the slave had finished with her climax the man then spoke, "Return to your cell." Then he went behind Janet released her arms from the chain holding her to the floor, but kept her arms secured behind her. Next he removed an object from a pocket. It appeared to be a smaller chain with two clips on the end. He attached one clip to each of Janet's nipples then led her out of the room by the other end pulling hard on her breasts.

The next scene on the DVD showed the room with the metal table in which Greg had seen his wife brutally fucked on many times before. Soon a naked man followed by Janet and then two other men entered the room. Janet walk straight over to stand next to the table.

He then heard the first man say, "Back."

With that simple command Janet laid her back onto the table spread her legs wide open then hung her head over the other end. Unlike before the men did not secure her to the table. The first man than moved between her stretched legs placing his cock at her cunt lips. Momentarily the camera zoomed in as her cunt lips parted to let the large cock enter her body. Greg could see that her pubic hair had been cleanly removed leaving her cunt bare. The camera than zoomed back out to show the other men working his cock in and out of Janet's mouth. The man using her mouth finished first. As soon as he was done spurting his hot cum load into Janet's mouth he withdrew his cock and moved from the room. The third man then took his place at her head as another man entered the room to stand next to the table and await for the next open hole. Greg stopped counting the number of men after about fifteen or so. He had been so busy stroking his cock at what was happening on the screen. He was watching as his once wife was now getting gang banged without having to be tied down.

The plan to convert his wife into a sex slave was going better than he could ever have expected. The Slave Training Institute that he and his wife had found after extensive online research was doing a fantastic job. At first the two of them were not sure that the Institute was truly for real. But after contacting them, getting several references and talking with former clients that all had nothing but raving reviews about the services results. After talking about it together for several days they both decided that this was what they need to do.

Greg had met Janet while he was still in college. He became almost immediately in love with the beautiful young woman. He was a little dismayed that she wanted to wait until after marriage before they slept together. She had been raised in an extremely conservative household and sex outside of marriage was just to taboo and something she could not bring herself to do. But even after they were married Janet had great difficulty letting herself go in the bedroom. She wanted desperately to please her husband, but her conservative upbringing kept getting in the way. They had tried role playing but it was never enough for Janet. Her conservative upbringing would not let her be who she desired to be. And having a save word and knowing that she could end it at any time she wanted just would not do. It needed to be real in order for her to truly submit.

Janet was being led by clips attached to each of her nipples connected to a chain leash held in the hand of one of her tormentors into a room she had never been brought into before. Every so often the man would pull suddenly on the leash. Janet was forced to quicken her step because if either or both of the clips came loose it would only be more painful as the blood rushed back in tot he nipple than the initial pain of the clips being attached. Then the spring tension on the clip would only be made tighter before being re-attached to her nipple. This room was much different from all the others which she had been brought into before. This room was tiled from floor to ceiling unlike the others which had stone walls and either dirt or concrete floors. Guided into the center of the room the man holding the leash commanded her to, "Kneel."

Now kneeling in the center of the room her escort removed her nipple leash and left her alone in the room. But this was not for long. Soon four naked men entered the room with one taking a place in front of her and the other three on either side and behind here. Then all at once each of the four men let loose a hot stream of golden liquid from their cocks. The man in front coated both of her breasts and abdomen while the men at her back and sides each covered their respective areas as well. As each of the men finished they left the room only to be replaced by another to continue bathing Janet in a stream of hot golden piss. Most let their stream coat Janet's upper body, but several aimed for her face, hair and ears. Soon her whole head and upper body were covered in piss with the excess running down over her legs to form a pool around her. Finally the last man entered the room taking his place at Janet's front.

"Open," he said in a commanding voice.

Janet hesitated not know what he meant. When without warning a strong hand slapped her hard across the face.

"Open your mouth Slave," the man once again commanded.

Instantly now knowing what the man intend do Janet opened her mouth as wide as possible. Soon her mouth began to fill with the hot golden liquid. The taste was worst than the smell. She did not think she could stop herself from vomiting.

Then the man spoke, "Drink it all down and don't spill a drop."

Hearing this Janet began to swallow the horror-able tasting liquid. Greg stared at the image on the screen in stunned silence. He had just watched his wife being turned in to a human urinal.

The next DVD update arrived a few days later. Greg ripped open the plain brown packaging and instantly put the disk in to the player and pressed play. On the screen appeared Janet kneeling unrestrained in a room with solid walls and a concrete floor. Greg could hear a door off screen open and close then a man caring something in his hand came into few.

"Turn and present your ass," Greg heard the man speak.

Upon hearing the command Janet turned completely around and leaned forward down onto her elbows. The man raised back the long thin rod he was holding in his hand. A long thin bamboo cane whip. Without hesitation the man laid into Janet's upturned ass.

As he pulled back to strike again Janet did not scream out in pain as she had before. Instead she scream, "One, Thank you. Please Sir this slave deserves another."

With that the man lashed out again. Followed by Janet screaming out, "Two, Thank you. Please Sir this slave deserves another."

Finally only after Janet's ass had been beaten into bloody pulp and she screamed after the last lash, "Thirty, Thank you. Please Sir this slave deserves another," did her assailant put down the whip. The camera then zoomed in to take a close up of the damage done to Janet's bare ass. Greg could see that there were several long red welts, a few had even broken the skin and were bleeding slightly. The rest of her ass was a dark crimson red.

"Spread your ass," the man now commanded.

Hearing this Janet reached behind to her battered and bruised ass cheeks and pulled them apart exposing her back hole. The man then moved forward pressing his cock into her asshole and began to furiously pound into it with his cock. His stamina was like nothing Greg had ever seen before. He continued to pound into her ass hard and relentlessly. Finally after what seemed like forever he unloaded his seed deep into Janet's bowels.

As he began pulling his deflating cock from her ass Janet spoke, "Thank you Sir for fucking my ass. Please may I clean my filth from your cock?"

"Yes."

Hearing this word Janet spun herself around thrusting her open mouth onto the cock that had just been deep in her bowels. She began licking and sucking on it with abandonment. Moving her lips and tongue along one side then the other. Next she sucked each one of the his balls into her mouth licking them clean.

As Janet continued to lick and clean the cock in her mouth Greg heard a new voice come over the TV speakers, "Your Slave will be ready for pickup in one week. You will be notify 24 hours in advance of the time and location." Then the screen faded to black.

Six days later Greg's final update on his wife's progress arrived. The screen opened to view a large room that unlike the others room so far appeared to have a padded floor covered in black vinyl. Soon his wife entered the room followed three naked men. Kneeling at the center of the room the three men surrounded Janet. Taking the middle man's cock into her mouth then encircling the cocks of both men standing on either side of him with her hands Janet began jerking the two cocks in her hands while the middle man grabbed her by the top of hair and ferociously fucked her mouth with his cock. Soon the man in her mouth began dumping is load of cum into her mouth. As soon as he pulled his cock out Janet replaced his cock with the one she was jerking with her right hand. Then the man on her left began cumming all over her left breast. Just as soon as one of the men left the room another entered and took there positions. This continued through several rotations of men. As soon as one man's cock came he would leave to be replaced by another. If the cock in her mouth came first Janet would replace it with one of the other two cocks she was jerking off with her hands. Otherwise if one of the two cocks she was jerking off came its load of cum would be sprayed all over her face, breast, hair, even into her ears. After the last man came spraying is load of cum directly into Janet's face the camera zoomed in to show a close up of her face and body completely covered in hot sticky cum.

Greg was just about to press stop and then replay the DVD when the screen changed to view another new room. This room had a table shaped like giant Y in the middle. Greg watched as Janet entered the room to lie down on the table with her head at one end and her legs spread out on the other ends. He watched her lie there for several moments before a man carrying a leather strap entered the room.

"What does this slave want?" he asked.

Janet answered by replying, "This slave wants her cunt whipped."

With that the man let fly with the whip hitting Janet directly on top of her most sensitive of spots. Instinctively Janet pulled her legs together slightly before spreading them apart again. Then said, "One, Thank you. Please Sir this slave deserves another."

The whip continued to fly striking Janet from one inner thigh to the other than again finding its mark directly in the middle. With each fall of the whip Janet counted, "Six, Thank you. Please Sir this slave deserves another."

It wasn't until the count reached, "Twenty, Thank you. Please Sir this slaves deserves another," did the whip stop its lashing. Then the camera zoomed in to show a close up of Janet's beaten and bruised cunt.

The voice came over the TV speakers, "Your slave will be ready for pick up in 24 hours. Please follow the instructions enclosed with this update precisely."

Greg followed the enclosed instructions telling him to drive to a town several hours away. There he was to check into a specific hotel. A room would already be reversed under his name. He was then to wait in his room until he received further instructions.

After waiting in his room for about an hour there was knock on the door. Greg answered the door to find a very elegantly dressed woman standing there. She appeared to be in her mid forties.

"Greg Walker you are to come with me," was all the woman said. Then turned to walk away as Greg followed her out of his room. Downstairs the two exited the hotel to find a large windowless van parked out front. The woman opened the side sliding door and said, "You are to get in back." After Greg got in she closed the door and climbed in to the passenger seat next to the driver. A curtain hanging behind the front seats prevented Greg from seeing as to where he was being driven to.

After driving for what seemed like hours the van finally came to a stop. The sliding door of the van opened to reveal that the van had driven into what looked like a large warehouse. As Greg stepped out of the van he was greeted by well dressed man in a business suit, "Mr. Walker, Welcome to the Slave Wife Training Institute. I am Mr. Bartlett the Director." He then held out his hand to shake with Greg. "If you follow me I will take you to pick-up your new slave."

Greg followed Mr. Bartlett through a set of doors and then down a long corridor. Eventually the two entered a room near the end. "Please have seat in here and I will have your new slave brought out in a few minutes." Then Mr. Bartlett left the room.

Sitting on the couch Greg waited impatiently not sure what he expected to happen next. The room he was in had a door on one side in which he had entered and another entrance draped with a curtain on the other end. Soon the curtain parted in the middle and Mr. Bartlett re-entered the room. Following him was the same woman who had picked up Greg at the hotel except now she has nude except for a black leather collar around her neck with the number 654 embroidered in white letters on it. The woman's body was gorgeous with full round hips and breasts and near perfect curves every where else. Large gold rings pierced each of her silver dollar sized nipples.

But what caught Greg's attention the most was the leash she was holding in her hand and what was crawling at the other end. The woman led her charge to the center of the room in front of where Greg was sitting then pulled up on the leash and the woman at the other end knelt and placed her arms behind her back.

"May I now present Slave Eight-One-Two," said Mr. Bartlett. "The number of course is just for inventory purposes. Since you are now her owner you of course can call her what ever you like."

"Slave Eight-One-Two, I kind of like the sound of that. I think that will work just fine," said Greg.

"Stand for inspection Slave Eight-One-Two,"ordered Mr. Bartlett. Janet hearing those words immediately jumped up to her feet, spread her legs wide, and placed her hands behind her head.

As Greg stood to inspect his new slave Mr. Bartlett again began to speak, "I think you will be fully satisfied with your new slave. She should not give you any trouble. But our work here comes fully guaranteed. If she does give you any problems you can return her to us at anytime for remedial training free of charge."

The woman handed Greg his wife's leash and Greg took it from her. As Greg stood there now holding the leash he stared at his former wife. She held her head up but her eyes looked down at the ground. He looked up and down at her naked. There were still several red marks left from the whip, but nothing that appeared as if it would leave a permanent mark. Next he examined the thick black leather collar around her neck with 812 embroidered in white on it. He then commanded her for the first time as he would for the rest of her life.

"Kneel before me slave!" he surprised himself at the force behind his words but he watched as Janet knelt before him as she was ordered. She kept her eyes down toward the floor and did not look up and simply waited for further instructions.

"What is your purpose, slave?" he asked.

Janet answered without pause, "I am a slave and you are my Master and my purpose is to serve my Master in any way that he wishes."

Greg could not believe how well this had turned out, and how satisfied he was. He pulled on his slaves leash and ordered her to follow. She did so without hesitation as he led his now trained slave out the door and toward her knew existence of total servitude.

The End, for now?

Authors note: The preceding is a complete work of fantasy and fiction. I do not personal condone any such behavior as described above. I am not sure if I will ever write a non-consent story again. If you the readers enjoyed this story please let me know by commenting and voting. If I receive some good positive comments and feedback I may consider writing another chapter.

Thanks Susan.

12