Janie in the Library Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my body against his in an effort to feel his hardness. It was unmistakable, poking me through his light-colored slacks. I jutted my chest out at him by arching my back. He kissed a fevered trail down my neck to my clavicle, then bent his head and nuzzled my cleavage. Colin boldly licked at the deep furrow, and at the same time, moved my blouse and bra straps off my shoulders.

My large pink nipples peeked into view and were immediately coved by one of his thick paws. He quickly caressed one and then the other, pulling on the rubbery teats and making me coo. I leaned back against the metal frame of the shelves as he crouched before me. Colin moved his hands down to finish the task of unbuttoning my blouse. I ran my nails through his silky grey hair.

After he opened my blouse completely, he moved right on to the fly of my pants. My crotch tingled against his quick fingers, and I shuddered as the cold air hit my sodden triangle.

"...Oh I want to taste you, Sweetie..."

I looked down on him as he pressed his face to my panty-clad mound and sniffed. He breathed long and hard and even licked the front of my panties. I whimpered in approval, jutting my pelvis forward to meet his face. He became a man possessed, pulling my pants down rather forcefully; his nose probing my cunt through the material.

Colin finally moved my panty crotch to one side so my pussy was in full view. He just looked at it for a second, admiring the shaved sides and trimmed patch of brown wisps. My plump labia hid my inner lips like a flower before full bloom, although my clit could be seen curled up under its hood. Moisture coated my flesh, and even I could smell the musky aroma of my arousal.

Colin ran his fingers under the thin sides of my panties and gripped them in each fist. He pulled swiftly and with enough force to tear the fabric from my body. It shocked me but also aroused me further. Free from the confines of the underwear, I kicked off my pants and rested a leg on a nearby cardboard box. The angle allowed my clit to pop out. It stared at Colin intently while he stared right back. A second later his mouth was on it, stabbing at it with his tongue, licking the entire length, and sucking it all in.

I gasped and groaned quietly, wondering if the groundskeeper or perhaps the janitor would find us. But when Colin sucked on my pink nub with force, I couldn't help but squeal in delight.

"Such a sweet cunt, Baby," he growled at me.

My juices flowed out and Colin was happy to clean them up. The more his tongue swabbed over my flesh the messier I got, however. He continued until it was obvious my leaky cunt wouldn't stop flowing. He kissed his way back up my body and impatiently unfastened his fly.

Now it was my turn. I knelt in front of him, eager to see his dick. Before, it had been too dark for me to see much of the detail. Even now the lighting wasn't bright, but better than the dark library had been. He was wearing burgundy Ralph Lauren boxers, the material strained in the front. I reached my hand inside like a giddy, greedy nymph, and pulled out his impressive cock. The girth was remarkable, but he was also above-average in length. Tufts of black and grey hair at the base concealed his balls. The head was large and pink at the tip, with a droplet of clear pre-cum at the eye. The shaft was smooth and covered with large veins.

I proceeded to give him head by putting both of my small hands on the base of his shaft. I guided him into my mouth while he watched me, speechless and hypnotized. He was almost completely hard in my mouth but as I sucked him, he gained about another inch and became noticeably harder. I pushed my tongue flat to the bottom of my mouth and curled it out around his dickhead before pumping him quickly into and out of my mouth. He really liked the quick deep thrusts, I could tell by the grunts and sighs he made. I relaxed my throat and took his entire length inside, to his surprise and elation. Colin growled some sweet profanities at me and grasped a fistful of my hair. He tugged it lightly and bucked his hips into my face. I backed off a bit so I wouldn't gag, and moved away to take a breath. Strings of saliva connected us, and I used them as lubrication for a hand-job. I cooed at him, admiring his nice fat cock, and continued to squeeze him tightly. More pre-cum pooled at the tip. I licked it up with one lap of my pink tongue, an act that almost put him over the edge.

He backed away and helped me up to my feet.

"Bend over Sweetie," he instructed. He turned me around and pushed me up against the shelves. My white round ass stuck out at him invitingly. Colin moved up behind me and placed his bulbous dickhead at the entrance to my slot.

"Oh yeah, Colin, take me," I purred. I was so excited I tried to push back onto his shaft. He held me by the waist and scolded me.

"Not so fast my little impatient one," he chuckled.

Colin eased his cock into me slowly, only giving me about two inches at first. I whined and begged for more but he just squeezed my ass hard and tapped it with a few playful swats.

"You like that cock inside you, huh?" he asked lustfully.

"Oh God, yes. I want more, MORE!" I wailed. It was true; I needed to be pounded into oblivion.

"I don't know if you deserve it, Janie," he breathed. I could tell it was a challenge for him to keep from mindlessly pounding me.

"Yessss, I do. I've been a good girl. I've been doing all my work," I countered, hoping he would stop the sweet torture.

"I know you've been doing that, Janie. I'm talking about how you've been teasing me with short skirts and low-cut shirts. How you flirt with me and then won't let me fuck you every night." When he said the word "fuck", he pushed in deep but retracted immediately after.

"I'm sorry Colin. Please..."

He gave me another inch of cockmeat and a few more spanking across my backside.

"No apologies, Sweetie. But why do you try to deny something that we both plainly want?"

My cunt went into mini-spasms, as if it too were frustrated with Colin's teasing. My juices started to run down my leg.

"You do want this, right?" he asked and pushed another inch up my hole.

"Yes, yes, yes! I want it all, please..."

"Then tell me you are mine, all mine," he demanded.

"Colin, please..."

To my frustration, he pulled back and inch or so. At that point I forgot about what I had said at the restaurant, the dean, the other students, the fact that we could be caught by the groundskeeper at any second. I forgot about the situation, and just thought about how glorious his cock felt inside me.

"Yes, Colin, I'm yours. Fuck me like I'm your little slut and no one else's!" I urged.

He let out an audible groan when he heard me talk like that. He couldn't hold back any longer and began to fuck me with the expertise of and older man but the vigor of a teenager. Colin would pull out until just the tip was inside me, then ram forward forcefully, making his balls slap against my engorged clit. Squelching pussy sounds could be heard as he quickly buried his cock inside me and pulled it out again. My lips were stretched wide around his thick member, and whitish-clear froth formed around our union consisting of pussy juice, spittle, and pre-cum.

I lifted my right leg onto a plastic tub to allow greater access to my curious hand. I reached down and felt my hard clit, his swinging ball sac, and the area where we were joined. The whole area was wet and sticky. I let my hand stroke at my buzzing nub, teasing it and tugging it. I focused the strokes into small circular motions and concentrated on tightening my PC muscles.

"Oh Jesus, I felt you tighten up on me," he gasped.

"When I cum, hold it inside me as deep as you can," I wailed.

My body tensed and every muscle contracted. Colin sensed my orgasm, so he gathered my long hair into a fist and pulled back gently. He licked the nape of my neck and moved his mouth to my ear.

"Cum for me, my little slut," he whispered.

That did it. My body convulsed frantically. Colin did as I had asked and rammed me as deep as he could go, holding the tip of his cockhead against the back of my cunt. In my orgasm, my cervix came down to kiss the tip of his dick. My PC muscles expelled two small streams of girlie cum from my urethra. It coated a few boxes and ran down our legs. Colin had to hold me up so I wouldn't collapse. When he saw what a wet mess I'd made, he began to climax as well. He pumped four hot jets of cum deep inside my pussy; with my cervix still contracting, it probably entered my womb.

"Oh Janie, oh God," he grunted. He was breathing heavily and pulled out in time to deliver one last spurt of white semen across my quivering ass. He smeared it into my skin and squeezed my backside lovingly while our breathing returned to normal.

Colin gathered me into his arms and lovingly caressed my hair and face while I calmed down. He used his handkerchief to clean up our mess and helped me dress. The whole time he cooed at me, telling me how sweet and sexy I was. He told me I was unlike any woman he had ever known. My heart swelled as he nuzzled my neck and cuddled with me on his lap.

Just then, someone entered the warehouse through the west end. Colin and I jumped apart and pretended we were looking for more specimens. Ashley, the Assistant to the dean, a mousy and pixie-ish Latina came around the corner and blinked deliberately when she saw us.

"Did you two hear any odd sounds?" she asked, lifting one eyebrow.

"Sounds?" Colin inquired, playing dumb.

"Oh, I came in to pick up some files I'd left here yesterday and I swore I heard some odd screams from in here." She glanced around and up at the rafters as if she thought the place might be haunted.

"...actually, I screamed because I almost dropped this glass jar," I half-lied. "Good thing Colin was here to catch it."

"...um, yeah, she saw a mouse and panicked," Colin lied.

Again, Ashley eyed us suspiciously.

"...Okay, well, you guys have a good weekend. I'll tell Barry to put out a few mouse traps. Bye." She walked down the hall, her turnip-shaped rump swaying, and peeked back at us nosily before exiting the warehouse.

I elbowed Colin in the ribcage. "I'm not afraid of mice!"

"That was a close one; if she had arrived three minutes earlier, she would have seen what good sex is really like, the prude."

I shot him a feigned look of shock.

"Seriously, Janie. I don't care who knows about us. I want you in my life. I don't know what type of spell you have over me, but I like it, and I hope it never wears off," he said with blue eyes unwavering.

"I'm sorry I hid my feelings from you. I want us to be together too. I guess I am just nervous about the repercussions."

"Let's keep it quiet until you graduate. Then no one will care. And for starters we should stop having trysts on campus and take it to the bedroom," he said.

That's just what we did. Later that night, Colin took me back to his house and introduced me to the female in his life, his tabby cat Gertrude. He made me dinner and afterwards we cuddled on the couch with a bottle of red wine. I spent the night at his place tucked in his arms.

12