All Comments on 'Janni is Forced to Face Her Fantasies'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Done

I have never really been a fan of "Forced Sex" as I find the idea to be mentally harmful to the victims but to fulfill Janni's wishes in this way was truly erotic.

MunchDKMunchDKabout 9 years ago
Thank you

That was a wonderful story Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hor but scary

I found that story both disturbing && erotic. That was hot in a very scary way

lovekinglovekingover 8 years agoAuthor

If it made you feel horny then job done!

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
This did more then just make me feel horny

As a submissive I can honestly tell you that was a delicious sort of freedom to read, feel, experience and enjoy.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very erotic

Janni's story is well-written and very erotic. Janni, Jack, and Christina are great characters.

SouthsideboySouthsideboyover 3 years ago

Wow , great story , do more please x love your work

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 3 years ago

Very sexy story from the woman's perspective. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Highly erotic. We need to follow Janni as she is brought further down the humiliation path in her office environment. Will all of the others honor their agreement that nothing goes outside of the office and nothing is talked about until Friday afternoons? Will more people be brought in to taste the body of Janni? Will her boss pimp her out for contracts or other favors? Will Janni go on birthcontrol now that she has had numerous injections of cum? I do hope that Janni will experience good aftercare like she just had in the office.

It would have been better if Janni was blindfolded before she got in the office and kept the blindfold on until she was freed from the desk. She would know a couple of the people but not all of them. She would have to think who had her and how many times. We could have a couple more chapters where she is used and shown off for the humiliation. Well done.

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 years ago

Love this. Loved her being used so thoroughly. No gratuitous cruelty nor violence but total use of her as a pleasure palace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sub is now 'hooked' on reading all of your stories. They arouse and encourage me to 'put myself out there' for deeper use .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...