All Comments on 'Jan's Ride Pt. 03-04'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Thank You!

Once again for another part of this naughty tale....BUT ,it seems you left Literotica ☹️

Please cum back and return schoolmrs,we need good quality stories of mature women like Mrs.Chesters and Jan to pump ourselves and dream at night after reading them over and over again. Cum back soon..

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 5 years agoAuthor
tension building

So sorry you feel under pressure. There are some more chapters in the offing of course, but I do enjoy keeping the tension building - delicious.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Oh Dear Lord....

Really:) Because the tension IS undyingly strong I feel as if I'm about to spontaneously combust from all the heat this series provides. The endless teasing of words and the precise scrumptious descriptions of all the naughty thoughts that's swirling in Jan's mind is so arousing...I'm begging with a little tear in my eye,and a slightly bigger one on my penis(precum) for the next,mouthwatering chapter.

I'm dying to see just how Amazing Jan Rides😊

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 5 years agoAuthor
Decorum

A little decorum at the back please. While I am pleased that the account is suitably entertaining so far, I do not need to know the precise details of all the consequences ! I get the message.... Nothing crass or vulgar in my stories I hope. Subtlety is my watchword.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Forgive me

I do apologize for expressing my love for this series to in depth ma'am it's just while upon reading it,consumes me so much in a very good way I must let you know specifically what it does to me. But I apologize humbly once again and will wait patiently for you're next offering.

There is definately nothing crass or vulgar in ANY of you're stories,they're written with the exquisite use of the English word that captivates and draws me in like a fish takes to water :) In fact,I'm going to treat myself once again in re-reading the whole Gardening at Mrs.Chesters in you're honor :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userschoolmrs@schoolmrs
Tertiary College lecturer based in Eastern England Uk. Interested in a variety of story lines.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jan's Ride Series Info