All Comments on 'Jan's Story'

by Wanderer49

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best of these tales--Very EROTIC

One question though. What did this cost?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot stuff

Congratulations - a superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Felt Real

Great writing! I look forward to your next story, thank you

sombragrissombragrisover 15 years ago
Incredible

My goodness... this is easily one of the Best Stories I've Ever Read in all my life... and believe me, I've read a lot. It is truly excellent. It feels so real, so sensuous, so tender, so BELIEVABLE... congratulations!!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Intense and believable

You had me inside her head, quite a feat as I'm male. Exquisitely written, delicious sex. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better and Better

How did I ever lose you? Your writing gets better and better in every way, quite the most exciting massage piece I have read.

Your moist cunt in London

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You deserve more reviews

People are so lazy! Over 40,000 views and few comments; jerks ;P

I think that your writing is very nice especially because it considers little details like when she was rubbing her breasts in more of a stretching manner and her reasoning for not wanting a male (especially gay male :) masseuse. I liked how she gently sluiced her make-up off and how you mention that she shaves her legs and armpits but closely trims her pubic hair.

I haven't read too many original web lesbian stories as the quality is so all over the place and often so obviously written by a man and for men (which has brought me to read more fanfiction with the 'femslash' moniker). With you I love that if you aren't actually a woman, then you know women very well and that difference is huge.

You did well in showing a 'straight' woman's first time with a woman in a way where she isn't just getting off, but emotionally affected too. For a one-shot this left a very nice impression, even though I don't know the color and style of your 'business lady's' hair, where she is, and for how long; you left it very clearly in our hands to decide those things for ourselves.

I know I've seen you around before, and not from this site (which I happened upon by google searching for something specific to the Women in Prison variety ;) I'll have to dig deeper to find more of your stories as the layout of this site is not ideal for reading at length.

Thanks for taking the time to write and sharing! I hope this finds you well.

Scout

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally, a realistic and beautiful story

There is nothing I hate more than bad made up corny porn stories. This is the first story I have read where I'm not rolling my eyes. I really loved the hint of innocence in this one. Eloquently written. I thought the addition of the subjects private thoughts and emotions were dead on. A lovely read, and phew is it warm in this room!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've often wondered how a woman regards the look of a cunt. I love that vertical line reference mentioned in several stories. I just hope that you write more.

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 2 years ago

I Love this story. It is so real and personal. Beautifully written. I was the with you all the way. A great piece. One of the best I have read. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous