Jan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me in the eyes. I looked back at hers. They were deep and dark, and I realised that we were both slightly smiling. "If you like," she said while we looked at each other, "I could take my own clothes off too, so that you wouldn't be alone."

This was the moment. I continued to look in her eyes. I said, "Why don't you do that?"

Without taking her eyes from me, she unbuttoned her dress. It slipped off her like a shirt, and she stood there in her bra and knickers. They were both pale blue. She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra and slipped it off as well. Then she slipped off her knickers and stood there naked. It was a very intimate moment. She was showing herself to me. We were showing ourselves to each other.

She was as beautiful as I had hoped. Her breasts were full and firm, but not huge. Her belly was firm, too, but full. Her skin was smooth. The muscles were there, but they were not hard like a bodybuilder's. She looked soft and sweet. At the base of her belly her body tapered to a blunt delta, with the vertical slit small but clearly visible from the front through a fine covering of blonde hair.

"You look lovely," I said.

"So do you," she answered.

She stood there another moment while we continued to look at each other. Then she came over to where I lay and put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned down, carefully, and kissed me full on the mouth.

I kissed her back. Our mouths were slightly open, but neither of us used our tongues. I simply enjoyed the sensation of her lips against mine. They were exquisitely soft. Our mouths seemed to fit each other's exactly. I lifted my hands and placed them gently against her breasts. I had never touched a girl's bare breasts before, and I felt her nipples graze the palms of my hands. Her breasts filled my hands. I squeezed them gently.

"Let me massage you a little longer," she said.

She took her bottle of oil and squeezed a thin trickle down the centre of my body from my breastbone to the base of my belly. She began to massage me from the shoulders down. There was no hesitation: she spread the oil firmly on my breasts and rubbed it in. This time it felt electric, and I pushed them against her hands as hard as I could. But I did not have long. Her hands moved down to my stomach and hips. She was going to touch my cunt. And then she did. But only lightly, and quickly, and then her hands moved to my legs and travelled quite quickly down them. I was disappointed; I had wanted her hand on my cunt and it had passed by.

Her hands began to move back up my legs, more slowly than they had moved down them. I had just begun to think that they were coming closer again to where I wanted them when suddenly, without warning, she lifted her right hand and placed it full on my cunt and gripped it. I felt another shock of desire and gasped again. She did not stop. With the heel of her hand she was pressing my clitoris, and I felt a rush of approaching orgasm. I was right on the brink, and she sensed it. She released the pressure. "God," I said.

I was quite shaken by the force of the shock that had passed through me. I could only pant for a moment, recovering. "I was waiting for that," I said.

She looked at me, and we held each other's gaze for a few moments. Then she said, "Why don't we lie down together on the bed?"

"That's what I would like to do," I answered.

I felt as if I were somehow in a dream; nothing seemed quite real. I could not believe that I was doing these things and saying these things. She seemed so matter-of fact when she asked me to go to the bed, and I answered her as if I were saying that yes, a cup of tea would be nice. And yet I was going to kiss her, and touch her breasts. Here breasts would touch mine. I was going to kiss her cunt. It was what I wanted to do.

I sat up awkwardly, conscious of the fold of my stomach and the wobbling of my breasts, paused for a moment and then swung my legs over the side of the table and stood up. We both stood by the table, naked. I took the step that separated us and put my hands on her shoulders. Although tall for a woman, she was smaller than any of the men with whom I had stood like this, and her skin was infinitely softer and smoother. She was rounder than a man, and the roundness was strange to me.

I looked at her breasts, and then at mine, which were facing hers and very close. I could feel warmth emanating from her. I moved forward further, slowly, until our breasts touched. I felt her nipples slightly rough and hard against the soft skin of my breasts. I pushed my breasts against hers, and she pushed back. I looked up to her eyes, then leant forward and kissed her on the mouth. This time our lips were slightly parted, and I felt the juices of her mouth. I felt her arms go around my neck. We pressed our bodies together, and her hand moved down to my buttock and pulled me harder against her. I slipped my left leg between hers -- or perhaps she slipped her right leg between mine; we moved simultaneously -- and strained our cunts against each other's legs. I found both my hands gripping Amanda's buttocks hard. I was breathing heavily.

After a moment we drew slightly apart, and then, holding hands, walked over to the bed. Amanda got on it first, and pulled me down with her. We lay propped on one arm each, facing each other.

"Would you like me to turn the other way up?" Amanda asked. I knew what she meant. She meant so that we were in the sixty-nine position.

"Yes," I replied.

In fact I was the one who turned around, rather clumsily I felt, so that my head was at her feet and my feet were near her head. I tried to move up the bed but there was no room for my legs. "Move down the bed," I said.

She moved down the bed, and closer to me. Her cunt was suddenly very close to my face. Gingerly, for this was the first time I had ever done this, I touched it, right at the top of the slit, very lightly, with my forefinger. Then I put my hand on it. I was touching her cunt. At the same time, I felt Amanda put her arm across my hip and grip my buttock, and then I felt her head pushing at my crotch. I tried to swivel my hips back to make it easier for her to get at, but it was difficult.

"It's easier if one of us is on top," she said.

"Let me get on top," I answered.

Feeling a little awkward, I knelt over her, then leaned forward on my hands and knees. I felt as if I were sticking my bum in Amanda's face and I hoped that she didn't mind. I moved so that my head was directly above her crotch, then lowered the front of my body on hers. Then I lowered my hips until I was lying flat on her. As I pushed my hips back my cunt bumped her chin.

Then I looked at Amanda's cunt.

It was quite beautiful and clearly visible beneath the fine blonde hair. Her outer labia were small, so that between her legs there was just a smooth, blunt delta with a round-edged slit. I bent my head and kissed it. I kissed Amanda's cunt. There was a very faint fishy smell.

I levered myself up on my elbows a little, and parted the lips with my two index fingers. They opened easily, and I saw two tiny, pink moist inner lips. I could see the ridge where her clitoris was concealed. I took a deep breath, opened my mouth and placed it full on her open cunt. I sucked it, and worked my tongue inside the slit. I felt how wet it was, and how smooth and slippery it was inside compared with the outer skin. I could not believe what I was doing. I kissed and sucked and licked her cunt, pressing my face deeper and deeper inside it. I felt her legs fall further apart, and I moved my head down further into her crotch, so that my nose was between her buttocks. They were beautifully clean and I didn't care. I lost myself in Amanda's cunt.

At the same time I felt Amanda's mouth close on my own cunt and her tongue begin to probe me. Amanda's lips and tongue found my clitoris and sucked and licked it, as I did the same to hers. I found I could concentrate on both my mouth and my cunt; it was like when I was being fucked by a man and kissing him at the same time, feeling both his cock deep inside me and against my clitoris, and the warm wetness of his mouth. At the same time I felt the full length of her torso against mine, and then her hand on my breast. I felt myself being overwhelmed by this extraordinary combination of pleasures: her mouth, my mouth; her cunt, my cunt; my breast; and all in the most exquisite warmth and softness. I pressed my cunt harder and harder against her mouth, and at the same time, with my arms around her gorgeous hips, pulled her cunt harder and harder against my mouth.

At a particular slide of her tongue, my hips involuntarily jerked with the first strike of orgasm, and almost simultaneously I felt Amanda's hips jerk as well. I did not attempt to stop myself. I let my hips jerk, grinding out the climax, in the most intense pleasure I have experienced. I could feel Amanda's hips jerking too, and with the one remaining thread of control that I retained I concentrated on keeping my mouth and tongue on her clitoris and cunt as firmly as I could.

Eventually, after what seemed like the longest orgasm of my life, my hips relaxed. I was overcome. I lifted myself off her and threw myself around to face her. I was in tears. I kissed her. "I love you," I said. "I adore you. I adore you. I worship you." I wept on her shoulder.

My sobs gradually ceased, and I began to regain control of myself. I drew back a little and looked at Amanda. Her beautiful blonde head was on the pillow, and she smiled at me, then leant forward and kissed me deeply on the lips. "I love you too," she said.

"Will you sleep here with me?" I asked. "Just for a short while. I would love this to continue a little longer. I have never experienced anything like that before, ever. It was ecstasy."

"I never want to leave," she said. "Never."

12