Japanese Family Bathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mrs Kimura took her son's place while Mr Kimura began rimming me and Takashi took over sucking my cock. As I used my tongue on Mrs Kimura's big juicy clit I tasted her pee squirting in my mouth. Mr Kimura switched from licking my ass hole to using his fingers on it - I moved down to pleasure his wife's ass feeling more piss spurting from me into Takashi's mouth.

Mrs Kimura did a squirt of piss on my tongue as she sat up - moving further up the bed. I looked around - Shizuko was on her brother's lap - bouncing up and down fast on his cock as he sucked mine. Mr Kimura stood up behind me - slapping my ass cheek and slipping his fingers into my hole again as he told me to kneel up. Shizuko climbed off Takashi and quickly got on all fours in front of me - she lowered her head and started licking her mother's crotch. I held my cock - moaning at the sensation of it sliding into Shizuko's warm moist pussy as I moved forward.

I gasped as Mr Kimura shoved his shaft deep inside my ass - groaning as I lost control of my bladder and felt my piss streaming out inside Shizuko. I felt my cock being pushed back as the pressure of my pee inside her pussy built up. I began thrusting - moaning in pleasure at the sensation of Mr Kimura's cock stretching my ass ring as my piss squirted back out around my shaft in his daughter's pussy.

I managed to stop my stream - Mr Kimura reached around to pinch both my nipples as my hips began pumping harder. As Takashi gently moved his cock in and out of my mouth I felt waves of pleasure from my cock and anus. I heard Shizuko's muffled moans as she licked her mother's pussy while I fucked hers.

Takashi grunted and I felt his piss spurt into my mouth. I was consumed with lust and the sensations from my body as I thrust faster. Mr Kimura groaned in my ear as I felt his pee begin streaming out inside me - Shizuko's body started quivering. I moaned at the sensation of Mr Kimura filling my ass. Shizuko began yelling - I felt her pussy squeezing my cock then the amazing sensation of her hot piss squirting onto my straining balls. The delicious ache in my groin grew unbearable - I cried out as my ass ring began pulsing around Mr Kimura's shaft. My muscles spasming and body jerking as I felt myself pumping spurt after spurt of semen inside Shizuko.

Mrs Kimura got up and moved to kneel beside us on all fours while her husband gently withdrew from my ass and Shizuko moved forward off my shaft. I got off the bed as Mr Kimura knelt behind his wife casually pushing his cock into her pussy. Takashi stood on the bed over his sister's rear - leaning forward and bending his knees as he held his cock down guiding it to her pussy. Shizuko groaned as her brother mounted her - as his shaft began moving in and out of her a strong jet of piss spurted up from her pussy spraying his balls.

I felt my cock twitch with desire as I took in the rear view of Takashi rutting with his sister. His spread legs revealing his cute puckered ass hole and the back of his piss soaked smooth tight balls. Mr Kimura was also watching his son and daughter as he pumped his wife - he smiled at me.

"That's a very sexy sight - I expect you want your Jer in my son's anus?"

"Yea - come fuck my bum hole!" Takashi panted.

I eagerly stood on the bed behind Takashi and his sister - he held still - as I lowered myself my slippery cum covered cock slid easily into his ass. I watched in the mirror as he began thrusting again - fucking himself on my shaft as his went in and out of Shizuko's pussy - his hands playing with her breasts. We were all making sounds of raw pleasure - even though my erection was still strong I felt my need to pee building again and the urge in my ass from Mr Kimura's piss inside it. As he fucked his wife beside me Mr Kimura reached out and I felt his finger massaging my ass ring.

"Push hard Taylor," he said, "it feels great!"

I looked in the mirror at our three bodies humping - seeing that Takashi and Shizuko were also watching me. I relaxed and felt my cock aching - I groaned as I pushed - gasping in delight as Mr Kimura's piss from before sprayed out between my ass cheeks. At the same time feeling the surge of relief as pee streamed out of my cock inside Takashi. He moaned.

"Fuck - feels good!"

Both Takashi and his father next to us were thrusting fast and groaning. Shizuko was whimpering - then cried out - her hips thrusting.

"Lets have a short break for drinks?" Mrs Kimura said as Shizuko's second orgasm tailed off.

We disentangled our bodies - as we stood up I saw that both Takashi's and his father's foreskins were rolled back from their swollen shining cock heads. Their faces flushed and breathing heavily - I noticed the white cream on Takashi's shaft. As Shizuko handed round bottles of juice Mrs Kimura reached out and fondled her son's cum covered balls - she smiled at him.

"Did you ejaculate in Shizuko's vagina as well?"

"Not yet - that's all Taylor's!" he replied as he began using his free hand to wank my cock.

"That's a lot of semen Taylor," Mrs Kimura laughed. "I hope you've got some left!"

"I'm sure Taylor's still got lots!" Shizuko said as she put her hand under my crotch. "In your lovely big hairy balls," she said grinning at me.

"You also have cute buttocks and a nice anus," Mrs Kimura said caressing my ass cheek.

"You and Shizuko both have a very sexy ... um," I replied - then remembered the Japanese word, "Gaiinbu ... Also lovely breasts."

"Plus a nice firm virile 'Jer'," Mr Kimura said taking over wanking me from his son.

"You and Takashi have very horny manly penises." I replied - taking hold of his cock and starting to masturbate him.

Takashi gave us each another bottle of juice - It felt rather weird politely complimenting each other's bodies after our wanton abandon before. I looked at the damp stains on the bed thinking of our shameless lewd animal intimacy. Shizuko took a gulp of her drink and licked her lips - I thought of her pretty mouth pleasuring my ass hole and drinking my pee. I smiled and squirted her with piss. Mr Kimura and I were still drinking as Shizuko collected the other's empty bottles.

Mrs Kimura went to lay down across the bed - opening her legs wide she smiled at her son. Takashi climbed over her - kneeling above her 69 - he put his mouth to her pussy. His piss spurted onto her breasts before her lips closed around his shaft. Shizuko knelt behind her brother and began licking his ass hole while his mother sucked him.

Mr Kimura and I finished our drinks and we began kissing and wanking each other. Shizuko knelt up - squeezing her brothers balls she smiled at Mr Kimura.

"Must be your turn father!"

Mr Kimura stood up on the bed and bent his knees to squat down over his son's ass.

He lowered himself holding his shaft down against Takashi's ass ring. Takashi gave a loud grunt - my piss from before sprayed out of his ass around his father's cock head. They both moaned in pleasure as Mr Kimura shoved his shaft deep into Takashi's hole. As Mr Kimura's cock began sliding in and out of his son's body Shizuko reached below her father's legs to fondle Takashi's tight smooth scrotum from behind - she looked at me.

"I love boy's balls!" she moved her hand further up - grasping her father's bulging testicles as they moved up and down while he fucked his son. "Mmm - feels like a firm juicy peach!"

I felt my cock straining with lust as I gazed at the sheer animal sight of Mr Kimura pounding his son and the view of the back of their balls and his wide spread ass hole. I began wanking myself as Shizuko grinned at me.

"Dirty boy! You want your dick - um - Jer? in my father's bum hole!"

Shizuko moved her knees apart and put her hand between her legs sliding her fingers inside her pussy. She used her hand covered with my cum to spread this on her father's bouncing ass hole - pushing her finger inside him and smiling at me.

"This'll make it easier!"

Mr Kimura and Takashi moved back nearer the edge of the bed as Mrs Kimura got out from underneath her son - she knelt up and took hold of my cock. Mr Kimura pushed deep into his son's body and held still while Mrs Kimura guided my shaft to her husband's hole. I felt the pressure as he eased back slowly - he moaned then suddenly his ass ring yielded - squeezing tight behind my cock head as it popped into his body. Mr Kimura began thrusting again as his wife lay down beside us spreading her legs.

"We'll have some girl fun while you boys play!" Mrs Kimura said.

I held still as Mr Kimura moved - fucking his son and himself as my cock slid in and out of his ass. Shizuko clambered on top of her mother 69 and I watched fascinated as they began pleasuring each other's pussies. I relaxed while Mr Kimura's body moved back and forward on my shaft - groaning as I did a spurt of pee inside him. Beside me the women's hips were moving and they were moaning in pleasure as they licked each other. I noticed that a pool of piss had formed in the dent in the mattress around Mrs Kimura's ass.

Mr Kimura was thrusting faster and began moaning - I wondered if he was about to cum when he moved back further - withdrawing from Takashi's ass. He moved forward off my shaft and went to sit on the edge of the bed - I began wanking myself. Shizuko climbed off her mother and went to stand in front of her father with her back to him.

Takashi rolled over to lay down on the bed and I watched as his mother got on top of him - reaching behind her to guide his cock inside her. At the same time Shizuko lowered her body - sitting on Mr Kimura's lap with her legs spread wide and his shaft deep in her pussy. Mrs Kimura and her son kissed as they began fucking - Mr Kimura reached around to play with both of Shizuko's hard nipples - she grinned at me.

"I've got room for your Jer as well!"

I excitedly moved to kneel down between Shizuko's and her father's legs - with the low bed her pussy was just at the right hight. I knelt lower as Shizuko reached down to press my cock head hard against Mr Kimura's shaft below her small firm clit. I felt her pee trickling down my shaft as I began pushing. Shizuko gasped - suddenly I penetrated her - my cock squeezed tight against her father's inside her.

I felt Mr Kimura squirt piss as I began thrusting - the slippery tips of our cocks rubbing against each other. My wet balls slid against his as I began pumping faster - kissing Shizuko while her father fondled her nipples as we fucked her. Beside us Takashi and his mother were moaning as they kissed and she moved back and forward on his shaft. Behind his daughter Mr Kimura began groaning.

"AHH ... IKU!"

I'd been with enough Japanese guys to know this word - his leg muscled tensed as his body jerked. I felt his cum squirting onto my cock head and his shaft become more slippery against mine inside Shizuko. She stopped kissing me and smiled.

"I guess you'd like a taste of my father's sperm?"

She raised her body up off of our cocks - as I moved back she lowered herself onto her father's lap again holding his cum covered shaft as it penetrated her ass hole. I saw Mr Kimura's semen dripping down from Shizuko's pussy as I put my head between her legs. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and began licking - my cock twitching in excitement at the taste of cum and the scent of piss from her body. I could feel her clit was still firm as I pleasured it - she gave a grunt of pleasure as her piss squirted into my mouth.

"Come and do it with us now!" Mrs Kimura said looking back at me.

While I got up Shizuko raised herself again to turn around and face her father - his cock slid back into her ass. Takashi's thigh muscles were flexing as he pumped his mother - I climbed onto the bed kneeling down over Takashi behind Mrs Kimura with one knee raised. I leaned forward over them holding my cock against his where it entered his mother's pussy. I was surprised at how easy Mr Kimura's semen on my shaft made it to slide inside Mrs Kimura above her son's cock. Beside us Shizuko moaned - saying to her father.

"You must've really needed to go!"

They started kissing passionately - Mr Kimura grunting in pleasure as he relieved himself inside his daughters ass. Piss spurted from Shizuko forming a small pool in her father's lap. I felt incredibly excited as Takashi and I took turns thrusting - I pushed out a strong jet of piss. Takashi moaned as my pee squirted back out of Mrs Kimura's pussy between our two shafts.

Takashi squeezed her breasts while he and his mother kissed. I was thrusting hard as Mrs Kimura started whimpering - I only just managed to stay inside as her hips started gyrating. She cried out in Japanese as I felt her pussy begin rhythmically squeezing our cocks together.

Mrs Kimura was still having contractions as Takashi started thrusting hard. The tension in my body mounted as his cock head rapidly slid against mine - he yelled out - lifting us up as his back arched and his leg muscles tensed. Takashi and his mother moaned in pleasure as their orgasms subsided. I was filled with lust - my balls aching and cock straining with excitement. My body began thrusting wildly - Mrs Kimura looked back grinning at me.

"That was really good! Let's try another combination - you lie down this time."

Beside us Mr Kimura was laying on the bed with Shizuko over him 69 - sucking his cock while he licked her pussy. Mrs Kimura moved forward off our cocks and I laid down - Takashi got a cushion and put it under my ass. Mrs Kimura straddled my hips facing me taking hold of my shaft. I watched between her legs as Takashi's creamy white semen dripped from her pussy onto my cock. I slid easily back inside her as she lowered herself onto me and began moving up and down - fingering her own pussy at the same time.

Takashi fetched another cushion to raise my bottom higher - I opened my legs wider as he knelt down between them. In the mirror I watched him bending his shaft down and felt his cum covered cock head against my hole. I gasped as he penetrated me and I felt his shaft spring up inside me pressing firmly against the sensitive spot behind my balls. Takashi used both hands to squeeze his mother's breasts and tweak her nipples from behind as he fucked me.

Next to me Shizuko climbed off her father - Mr Kimura moved to kneel over my face. I tilted my head back and pulled his cock down to my mouth as he leaned forward between his wife's legs. I felt his tongue flick against my shaft in her pussy as he began licking her clit. While I sucked her father Shizuko got behind him and started rimming his ass and licking the back of his balls.

Takashi fucked me gently - his cock head massaging the front wall of my passage. I moaned as I felt my cum muscles tense up - Mrs Kimura stopped moving - starting again after a while. I was breathing heavily as they kept me near the edge - my body tingling and cock throbbing. Takashi grunted as I felt his powerful stream of piss spurting inside me. My body shuddered uncontrollably with waves of intense pleasure as my muscles started shooting my seed inside Mrs Kimura - I gave a muffled cry around Mr Kimura's shaft in my mouth.

Takashi gently withdrew from my ass - I felt the warm afterglow in my body and the full sensation from his pee still inside me. Mrs Kimura lifted herself off my cock - she reached down and took hold of it - lowering her body again. With Takashi 's and my cum as lube my shaft penetrated her ass hole easily.

"Men usually need to urinate a bit after they've ejaculated!" she said smiling at me.

Mr Kimura leaned back over me and began licking his wife's pussy again while I carried on sucking him. Takashi got into position behind his father and I saw his cock above me against his father's ass hole. Mr Kimura's piss spurted into my mouth as his son's shaft pushed inside his ass. Takashi began thrusting - Mrs Kimura shifted position and I felt the weight of her body on my groin and realized how full my bladder had become again.

Mrs Kimura's groaned - moving up and down more rapidly on my shaft in her ass while her husband licked her pussy. I moaned in pleasure as I relaxed and felt my piss flowing out inside her body. She cried out - I felt her piss spraying onto my tummy as her ass ring repeatedly squeezed my shaft.

Mrs Kimura climbed off me while her husband and son also got up - Shizuko grinned at me.

"That looked like fun!"

"Totally Awesome!" I said as I joined them standing up.

Takashi handed round the bottles of juice - Mr Kimura reached out to wank my cock. I realized that I hadn't gone even partly soft - As I took hold of Takashi's cock I looked down at our three still strong erections.

"You both had Viagra as well?" I asked Mr Kimura.

"They did - and us to!" Shizuko chipped in.

Mr Kimura let go of my cock and went to stand behind his wife both facing me - he smiled at me over her shoulder.

"Mostly for special occasions and weekends - not every day!" He took a gulp of his drink.

"You fuck ... um - make love most days?" I asked.

I saw in the mirror his free hand holding his cock against Mrs Kimura's rear. She grunted - my piss sprayed out of her ass around the head of her husband's cock. I became more aroused at the open sensual debauchery of what they were doing.

"Fuck's as good a word as any!" Mr Kimura laughed as he shoved his shaft into his wife's anus.

Mrs Kimura groaned - pee showered out of her pussy - splashing my legs.

"Most days it's when we bathe in the morning and evenings," she said.

Takashi moved around behind me - I felt my cock swell as I realized what he wanted. Mrs Kimura drank from her bottle as she began playing with her pussy while Mr Kimura fucked her ass. Shizuko came to stand beside me and began wanking me - she moved her legs apart as I put my hand between them.

"As we like to urinate at the same time - it makes it simpler during the week." Mrs Kimura said.

The urge to empty his earlier piss from my ass was quite strong as I felt Takashi's cock against my hole. I pushed hard - loving the feeling of pee gushing out of my ass onto him. I squirted Mrs Kimura with piss - she smiled at me.

"But it's different at the weekends - we're generally all naked most of the time." She moaned as Mr Kimura fucked her ass faster. "Feel free to have sex anywhere while you're here - a bit of mopping up's not a problem."

As Takashi's cock penetrated my ass hole he kissed my neck and said in my ear.

"We hope you'll stay the rest of the weekend with us?"

"We'd all like your cute sexy 'Jer' inside us a few more times before Monday!" Shizuko giggled - she squirted on my hand - piss trickled down the inside of her legs.

Takashi started thrusting inside me while his sister wanked me faster. Mrs Kimura and I smiled at each other as we stood there while both being fucked in the ass.

"Do you worry ... um ... I mean other people?" I asked.

"It's somewhat taboo - but perfectly legal if we're all consenting adults," Mr Kimura replied. "The law's just the same in China - though in Hong Kong you've still got some old British laws against adult incest."

"A few very close friends do know," Mrs Kimura groaned.

"Especially the one's we've fucked!" Takashi laughed - pumping my ass harder.

We finished our drinks - Shizuko released my cock and collected our bottles. Mrs Kimura moved forward and lay down on the bed - Mr Kimura got on top of her and began fucking her in the pussy. Shizuko stood in front of me - wanking my cock again - she smiled at me.

"I've still got a bum full of pee - maybe you and your Jer would like to help?"

Shizuko lay down on the bed - lifting both her legs high and holding them behind her knees. Beside us Mr Kimura altered his position - moving his legs so that they were on the outside of his wife's as they fucked and kissed. Takashi pulled out of my ass - glancing over at his father's spread ass he grinned at me.