Japanese Family Bathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers

"I've got another hole to take care of!"

As I knelt down between Shizuko's legs I saw a steady trickle of piss running down from her pussy over her ass hole. I held my cock head against it as I leaned forward over her - she gave a loud groan. A big fountain spurted up from her pussy soaking my chest while her father's piss jetted out of her ass right on my pee slit. Piss was gushing from her bum around my shaft as I shoved it deep inside her.

Beside us Takashi was kneeling behind his father - his shaft sliding rapidly in and out of Mr Kimura's ass hole as he fucked his wife hard. With each of thrust of mine in Shizuko's ass she squirted pee onto my skin.

"We'll have a break to eat soon," Mrs Kimura said, "I'll get food ready."

As she left the room Mr Kimura lay down on his back - rasing his legs. Takashi knelt down leaning over him as he pushed his cock back into his father's ass and began fucking him again. I leant further over Shizuko and we started kissing as I wildly pumped her body. My shaft slipped out of her ass - she lowered her legs - I switched to fucking her pussy - my cock sliding in easily.

After what seemed quite a short while Mrs Kimura returned saying, "Come and eat!"

I overcame my bodies urge to keep going and withdrew from Shizuko - I walked beside Mrs Kimura with her husband and son in front. As we returned to the dining room Takashi and his father began playfully wanking each other's cocks - I grinned at Mrs Kimura.

"I guess you do all really do it wherever you want!"

"You really are a horny boy Taylor!" she laughed - moving her legs apart and leaning forward.

"I wasn ... ," I started - then saw Takashi wanking himself as he watched us.

I got behind Mrs Kimura - holding my cock as I shoved it deep into her pussy. As I fucked her hard I felt my excitement growing at the thought of doing it so openly in front of her husband plus son and daughter. She grunted and I felt her hot piss spray onto my balls - Mr Kimura was masturbating himself fast as he watched us - he grinned at me.

"Don't cum again yet Taylor - we can play some more after we've eaten."

I withdrew from Mrs Kimura's pussy and sat down on next to Shizuko - while Mrs Kimura sat opposite me next to her husband. There were individual plates of Sashimi and glasses of beer laid out on the low table. This time the women as well as the men sat with crossed legs - I liked being able to look at Mrs Kimura's spread pussy.

Takashi and his father were casually wanking themselves with one hand while eating with the other. I began masturbating with my free hand as well - Shizuko and Mrs Kimura also joined in - both playing with their pussies. We talked about what we'd just done - they were keen to hear what I'd found most exciting.

The food was delicious - I complimented Mrs Kimura on this - turning into another exchange of saying how much we liked each other's bodies. I was surprised at how relaxed and natural what we were doing seemed.

As we ate and masturbated I asked Shizuko and Mrs Kimura about the best way to pleasure a woman's pussy. They began giving me a female anatomy lesson and showing me the various ways they used their fingers on themselves. I was curious about how much they'd planned in advance what to do. It turned out they'd all talked about before what things might make me most horny.

Shizuko said how she loved the feeling of two cocks in her pussy at the same time - I told them how amazing it felt for me doing it. I asked the girls if they preferred being fucked in the pussy or ass most. Mrs Kimura replied that both at the same time was definitely best - I said how hot it was for me being fucked at the same time I was fucking.

By the time we finished the Sashimi, Takashi and I were wanking ourselves quite fast. I was wondering what they'd planned to do next as we all stood up. Shizuko turned towards me and moved closer - as soon as she raised her leg I knew what she wanted. We started kissing as I shoved my cock into her - Takashi moved up behind her and I felt the pressure as his shaft penetrated her ass.

My excitement mounted at the sheer debauchery of what we were doing while their mother and father watched us. I began moaning in Shizuko's mouth - she stopped kissing me. I raised my head - panting as my hips carried on fiercely thrusting. Then I noticed Mrs Kimura standing there with a very realistic looking cock sticking out in front of her - not much longer than normal but very thick.

"Us girls need our turn to do the fucking!" she said.

She was holding another set of leather straps and pink plastic. I overcame my bodies urge to keep going and withdrew from Shizuko as her brother also pulled out of her ass.

"You two boys kneel down on the floor!" Mrs Kimura ordered.

As Takashi and I got down on all fours - I watched fascinated as Shizuko put on her strap-on - rasing a leg on the table to insert the shorter inner dildo into her pussy. It was like a leather jock strap - the outside latex cock was about normal size - I noticed it still left Shizuko's ass hole showing. Takashi groaned beside me as his mother pushed her strap-on into his ass - piss began streaming out of him onto the floor as she fucked him. I felt Shizuko's dildo enter my body as Mr Kimura knelt in front of me and his son. Takashi and I took turns sucking his father's cock while the women fucked us.

After a while Shizuko and her mother swapped over - as Mrs Kimura's thick strap-on stretched my ass ring I lost control of my bladder. I moaned in pleasure as she began thrusting and I felt my pee pouring out of my body. Mr Kimura moved to kneel down on all fours beside me - Shizuko withdrew from her brother's ass and knelt up behind her father - as his daughter penetrated him he groaned.

"Hum my Jer again Taylor!"

I got beneath him and took his cock in my mouth - he grunted as his piss started spurting out onto my tongue. He guided my hand to his shaft - and I began wanking him fast as I sucked him while he started sucking and wanking my cock. I raised my ass as Takashi put a cushion under it and lifted my legs as he knelt down between them.

Above me I saw Shizuko's dildo in her fathers ass as her mother pushed her strap-on into her daughter's body. I felt Takashi's shaft entering me as Mr Kimura began groaning. The delicious tension in my body mounted as Takashi fucked me while his father sucked and wanked me. Takashi moaned.

"AHH ... I'm cumming in your ass Taylor!"

Almost at the same time I felt Mr Kimura's cock jerking and tasted his semen. I pushed hard - moaning as I felt my piss spurt into his mouth - then my muscles begin pulsing and pleasure surging through my body I started squirting cum instead.

Takashi withdrew from me as his father climbed off me. I stood up - my cock was still hard and I saw that Takashi still had an erection as well. I guessed it must be the Viagra and didn't resist the urge to begin slowly masturbating myself - Mr Kimura smiled at me.

"You're semen tastes good Taylor! shall we all have a swim and relax by the pool?"

"We usually like to play again just before supper," Mrs Kimura said as she removed her strap-on. She glanced down at my cock and smiled, "though it looks like you and Takashi might feel like fucking again a few times before then!"

"It's fine to pee and fuck in the pool if you get the urge," Shizuko grinned.

The rest of my weekend with the Kimura family was just as amazing as that first Saturday afternoon.

ASIANDREAM
ASIANDREAM
105 Followers