Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that! What do I have to do?" Jasmine said, totally on board with whatever Igato was planning.

Jasmine hadn't think about it until now. The possibility of staying in this cold cell alone, without Igato's company, without his cock, was terrifying. She needed to get out at the same time he did, and the only way to accomplish that was escaping. She would do anything to make this happen.

Later that day, a large, green troll brought their food as he always did. Jasmine was grabbing the bars of the cell with both hands while Igato pounded her pussy from behind. They were pacing themselves since the synchronization had to be perfect. Jasmine was horny as hell thinking about their escape plan and she was having a difficult time holding back her impending orgasm.

The guard had arrived just in time. He found the odd couple mating as usual, but they never did it so close to the gate. He was holding the crate with food on one hand and he hesitated before passing it over. The pink female looked so tiny and cute, yet she could take so much cock inside of her.

They are fucking again. This female is insatiable. the guard thought.

At that moment, Jasmine and Igato exploded in climax simultaneously. As soon as he finished ejaculating within her womb, Igato pulled off his cock and retreated to the far corner of the cell. Jasmine looked back at him and complained that she wanted more. This was part of the plan but her words were actually true.

"Hey! Where are you going? I want more! I am still very horny!"

"I am exhausted," Igato lied.

"I bring food," the guard said, interrupting the discussion.

Suddenly, Jasmine went down to her knees, reached out through the gate and grabbed the guard's cock.

"Your cock is so big and beautiful. Can I put it in my mouth?" Jasmine asked the guard.

The guard was astounded by Jasmine's action but he didn't step back. He knew that Jasmine was so feeble that she couldn't cause any damage to him even if she wanted. However, it was clear that her motives were the opposite. She wanted to make him feel good.

"What are you doing?" the guard asked, looking down at her hand on his cock.

Jasmine gently pulled the guard's growing phallus through the bars and engulfed the tip between her hungry lips. This was pretty much all she could do, because his cock was too thick to put it whole inside of her mouth.

His cock is really big. I want it inside of me! Jasmine thought, getting truly aroused.

The plan was working nonetheless. Jasmine could see and feel the guard's cock enlarging within her fingers. She used her other hand to rub her pussy while she licked his cock, partly because this would make the "scene" more exciting and partly because she was horny.

Suddenly, Jasmine let go of his phallus, walked away from the gate and bent over, giving the guard a full view of her wet pussy.

"Where are you going?! Come back here!" the guard yelled angrily.

"Come inside and take me. I need you cock," Jasmine said sensually.

The guard was very excited and he didn't like it when Jasmine stopped licking his cock. Then he saw the woman's inviting pussy, waiting for him, and his instincts took over. He knew that he would be breaking the rules by interacting sexually with an inmate, but at this moment he couldn't care less.

When Jasmine heard him opening the gate, she started shivering, not with fear but anxiousness, as she couldn't wait one more second to have that large cock inside of her. The guard lounged forward, grabbed Jasmine by her hips and plunged his fat cock into her pussy with a single, forceful thrust. The aroused woman screamed in bliss.

"You are so tight!" the guard exclaimed.

Igato observed the scene from the other side of the cell. The plan was working perfectly. He was getting horny too, but it was better not to interfere. First of all, it was to be expected that the guard would not be willing to share, and it also would make Jasmine's task more difficult, because she would have to attend two males at the same time. Jasmine wouldn't mind doing it nonetheless.

The guard's mating style was a lot rougher than Igato's, or any other of Jasmine previous lovers. He pulled her body tightly against his chest while he moved his hips slowly but firmly, stabbing her pussy hard and deep.

It quickly became evident that he was stronger too. Jasmine could feel his power in every single stroke of his phallus. This experience was new and exciting to the horny woman and soon enough she was jolting in bliss within his tight embrace. The guard wasn't sure what was happening to the twisting woman but he didn't bother to ask. He just kept pumping Jasmine's pussy regardless of her ongoing orgasm.

She is soft and fragile but her pussy is constricting my cock so good.

Igato noticed Jasmine's spasmodic climax and he wondered if she would be able to remain conscious until the job was done.

Several minutes later, Jasmine was on all fours on the floor, taking the guard's cock like a champion. She was looking up at Igato, feeling a bit guilty that she was having sex with somebody else, as if they were exclusive to each other.

"Is he better than me?" Igato asked. He was just taunting the brute when he spoke and Jasmine knew it, but she had to fight the urge to say "no", "no way he is better than you!".

"Of course I am better than you, roach," the guard answered angrily, "You are nothing compare to me."

I can feel the guard's cock bloating... He is almost cumming... and so am I. Jasmine thought.

She was absolutely right. A few seconds later, the guard grunted loudly while he ejaculated inside of Jasmine's tight cavity. Jasmine wanted to be in control and she did a pathetic attempt to hold back her orgasm; but she failed miserably. She was enjoying this ravaging too much and she exploded in elation the same instant she felt his hot sperm saturating her womb.

Good job honey. One down, one more to go. Igato thought, looking at the shuddering couple.

After draining his balls inside of the human female, the guard sat on the ground to rest. The gate of the cell was still open but that was the farthest thing in his mind, more so when Jasmine crawled to his side and grabbed his softening cock, then she tenderly licked the remnants of sperm that drooled from the tip.

"What? Again? You are insatiable little girl," the guard exclaimed.

"I knew I was better. I can do it more times than him," Igato said from the other side of the cell.

Hearing Igato's challenging words were enough to get the brute all worked up. Jasmine felt his phallus twitching and she knew that he was getting ready for another round.

Moments later Jasmine was bouncing on the brute's lap, with his cock deeply lodged in her pussy. He was hard as a rock but his stamina was definitely not the same as before. Igato was right when he said that the trolls were very strong but their energy didn't last very long.

Unfortunately, Jasmine was getting tired too. She had reached several orgasms in the last couple of hours and was beginning to feel the burn in her legs. She was still enjoying the ravaging as much as the first time, but she wasn't going to be able to continue this for long. But her objective was clear and simple.

Igato said that two consecutive orgasms would do the trick. I have to make him cum. Jasmine thought.

Jasmine had an idea to achieve her goal faster. She stood up, regrettably pulling the brute's cock out of her pussy and then she lowered herself again, aiming the tip of his member at her anus. The woman's vaginal cavity was tight but her ass was much tighter and there was no way that this creature could resist such a delightful stimulation for more than a few minutes.

I'll bring him to climax with my ass.

At first, the brute didn't know what was going on, but then he saw Jasmine sitting back down on top of him and he thought that she was just readjusting her position. The guard liked being in this situation, sitting back and relaxing while a soft, warm female took care of his powerful cock.

The woman's anus yielded after putting a little pressure and then, very slowly, she let the large phallus inside of her. Jasmine used her own body weight to aid the penetration until her thighs rested on his lap. The entire cock was now in her ass! The brute felt the renewed tightness of his mate's cavity and he opened his eyes wide, amazed by the wonderful sensation.

Jasmine started bouncing up and down again, also getting a burst of stamina from the wonderful feeling of the big appendage piercing deeply into her loins, but after a few minutes she was exhausted. Her legs were in pain from the extra effort. Her mind was telling her to continue and enjoy this ravaging a little longer, but her strength was draining faster than expected. Jasmine started to slow down.

Luckily for her, the guard was at the point of no return and he noticed her tiredness. He quickly grabbed the woman's slim waist and started moving her body up and down like a rag doll onto his phallus. Jasmine screamed in ecstasy and let go completely, allowing him to manipulate her body like as he wanted. Now it was just a matter of waiting for his climax... and hers.

"You are a wonderful fucktoy," the guard exclaimed.

Igato was excited when he heard a squelching sound and then both the brute and Jasmine started shivering with spasmodic contractions. He knew exactly what was going to happen after their climax was over.

Excellent, now this idiot will be out of commission for a few minutes.

The shuddering couple didn't care at all about their immediate future. Their minds were focused only on the unbelievable pleasure that clouded every coherent thought. Jasmine could actually feel her consciousness fading away with every blissful spasm.

The guard was still holding Jasmine's waist very tightly, making sure she didn't go anywhere while he emptied his balls inside of her. But every passing second his strength was also slipping away. He knew that he had made a big mistake but this female was irresistible.

As predicted by Igato, when it was all over both Jasmine and the brute dropped backwards in opposite directions. Jasmine was still conscious but barely, breathing heavily, with her arms and legs completely limp from the effort and the tip of the guard's cock still plugged in her ass.

The guard was lying flat on the floor. His eyes were half opened, but he didn't move a muscle. If Igato didn't know better, he might think that he was dead. But obviously he wasn't. Jasmine and Igato had a small window of time to get out of the cell without any opposition.

Igato could have easily lift Jasmine's body from the ground but he decided that it was faster just to grab her arm and drag her out of the cell. This way he could keep his distance with the guard the whole time, just in case he suddenly regained his senses.

"Let's get out of here, darling. You did a great job draining his strength."

Jasmine felt the cold floor moving below her buttocks but she was still too dazed to understand what was happening. Then she remembered the plan. Her lover was pulling her out of the cell. Jasmine could feel the brute's sperm slowly leaking from her gaping ass and this made her pussy twitch timidly.

Igato gave Jasmine some time to recover but he was careful to close the gate of the cell behind them.

****

The sexy woman was on her feet a few minutes later and the guard was already standing at the other side of the bars. He was angry to say the least. He had been played by a dirty roach and a tiny female. It was embarrassing.

"Let me out of here, you filthy roach!!" the guard yelled, "I will crush you with my bare hands!"

"Let's get out of here," Igato said to Jasmine. "I'll introduce you to my boss and he might have some work for you. We might be able to work together!"

"That sounds great!" she responded, "I just need enough money to go back to Earth. Maybe you can come with me."

Jasmine grabbed her lover's hand and followed him out of the building.

****

Igato stole a transport and they arrived at a secluded building a few hours away from the portal. The couple took the elevator to the top floor and then entered an ample room with a lot of monitors and a few modern sofas here and there.

There was a weird-looking humanoid named Ethur sitting on the largest couch. A female alien with a curvy body that was almost human was lying next to him. Jasmine knew that she wasn't from Earth because her skin was dark red with black stripes.

Right before they stepped out of the elevator, Igato instructed Jasmine not to look scared. She should pretend to be a professional smuggler.

"Hello boss, I am back," Igato said.

"Where were you, Igato? You were supposed to be here several days ago?" Ethur asked without saying hello.

"They have a new DNA scanner right outside the portal. It is impossible to bring anything hidden within the body," Igato explained.

"We'll see about that," Ethur said defiantly, then asked, "And who is this? Do you bring a spy to my lair?"

Just by looking at Jasmine's stance and facial expression, Ethur concluded that it was very unlikely that she was a spy, but he wanted to play with her for a little while and it wouldn't hurt to be absolutely sure that she wasn't carrying a tracking device.

"Jasmine is not a spy. She helped me escape from prison. She is a smuggler too and could be useful to you."

God! This creature is scary. Jasmine thought, showing a false smile.

There was something very sinister about this strange humanoid and Jasmine was almost crying with fear behind her expressionless poker face. At least Igato was there with her.

"Come closer, my darling," Ethur responded, "This one here is Aisha. I am sure that you two can become very good friends."

Jasmine did as told and approached the commanding creature. Then, without any concern, he plugged one of his long, fat fingers into her pussy. Jasmine flinched and gasped with surprise, but she didn't step back, showing courage... and a bit of lustiness.

"You are soft and warm, both outside and inside, like Aisha. It seems that you are not hiding any spying devices inside of this cavity," Ethur said.

Ugh! His finger is longer than a human cock! Jasmine thought, doing her best not to moan out loud.

The aroused woman could feel his rough finger penetrating all the way to her uterus. She immediately felt her nipples swelling while her heart jolted with excitement. Igato had told her not to look scared, but he didn't say anything about looking aroused.

After poking Jasmine's pussy a few times, Ethur decided that it would be fun to explore her other cavities. By now, he was absolutely certain that Jasmine was not an undercover agent but there was no reason to stop the show. He wanted to see her dealing with one of the scavengers.

Jasmine was instructed to bend over the sofa while Aisha pulled a large box out of the back wall. A moment later, one green tentacle was emerging from within the container and Aisha was guiding it to the right spot.

"Oh my God! What are you going to do with that?! Igato, is this safe?" Jasmine asked frightened.

Igato had seen the scavenger in action before. He knew it was safe, but he wasn't sure if it was going to hurt. Either way, he couldn't do anything about it. He wanted to stay on Ethur's good side.

Jasmine felt the fat appendage spreading her ass-cheeks and an instant later the tip penetrated into her tight anal cavity. The astounded woman gasped from the rough handling. So far it wasn't hurting her, but she was certain that a lot more of that tentacle was going in.

"The scavenger is inside of her. Her body is very flexible, Master," Aisha said with a soft, feminine voice.

Jasmine knew that she should be freaking out because of this new brutal ravaging, yet she was more eager than scared. Once again the astounded woman wondered if she was going insane after enduring, and enjoying, so many extreme sexual situations.

The tentacle penetrated further inside, stretching her loins while it searched for food, squirming and churning, always following the easiest path. Jasmine moaned loudly, not knowing when it was going to stop. In fact, she didn't know if she wanted it to stop.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you. You are a horny little thing," Ethur said.

In a matter of minutes, Jasmine's belly was bloating from having such a long section of the tentacle twisting inside of her. The malleable appendage could adjust its density as necessary in order to penetrate any cavity, regardless of the available space.

"Look at your belly. The scavenger certainly likes you," Ethur added.

"Wow! She certainly can take a lot!" Aisha exclaimed.

Jasmine could feel more and more of it passing through her sphincter and into her body, but she couldn't tell how deep it was anymore. She placed a hand on her enlarging stomach and felt bumps here and there as the tentacle sank further in.

Jasmine's pussy was twitching incessantly while she endured the inhumane penetration and there were small puddles of her own fluids accumulating on the floor between her shaking legs. The astonished woman was once again at the brink of climax.

Igato had been worried about Jasmine when the penetration started, but he relaxed after he heard her moaning in bliss. More so when Aisha walked around the scavenger's box and knelt in front of him.

Aisha's body was burning with desire. Watching the scavenger penetrating so deeply inside of Jasmine had awakened her arousal and now she needed a cock to extinguish the fire in her pussy. She knew that her Master was going to be entertained for a while with Jasmine, so there shouldn't be any problem taking advantage of Igato's massive phallus.

Jasmine got scared when she felt something moving within her chest. This couldn't be possible! Then she felt her throat stretching and suddenly a bulge was clearly visible on her neck. It was the tip of the tentacle! The woman's mind was spinning as she tried to understand such a surreal situation. Her heart was beating fast and her pussy was twitching hard. Jasmine brought a hand to her neck to make sure this was really happening.

"What is happening?!!" Jasmine gargled.

"The scavenger is reaching your throat. I can see this is your first time experiencing something so extreme," Ethur responded.

The astounded woman stared at nothing with wide open eyes and mind-blowing disbelief as her gullet filled up from within and her lips spread apart. The tentacle was emerging from her mouth! It had penetrated all the way thought Jasmine's shivering body!

Jasmine didn't know what to do. She just stayed immobile, shivering with unbridled excitement and a hint of fear. She was trembling violently as more of the tentacle protruded from her mouth, until almost half a meter of it waved in the air. Jasmine looked at the green appendage with incredulity as her thoughts became chaotic. Fantasy and reality entangled with each other, making her current situation impossible to comprehend.

There was only one thing that was clear in her brain. She was more aroused now than she had ever been before in her entire life. This tentacle that penetrated her from one end to the other was going to make her cum so hard, that she may not survive it. She didn't care. She wanted it. Her pussy was twitching non-stop now... her orgasm was imminent.

A million light exploded behind her eyes as she climaxed! Jasmine's torso remained in the same place, firmly held by the massive appendage that invaded her entire body, but her arms and legs jolted and twisted out of control while her eyes rolled back so much that her iris was barely visible. The woman's pussy gushed abundantly to the ground beneath her, aching to have something hard to fill the void, like Igato's cock.