Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethur looked at the scene with fascination. This was the first time that a woman from Earth visited his lair and so far he was very satisfied with her abilities. Very few females were capable of handling a scavenger with such ease and even less enjoyed it enough to reach such a strong orgasm.

"It is rare to see somebody cum so hard from a scavenger ravaging. Where did you find this one, Igato?" Ethur asked.

Igato was not listening to Ethur's question. Once he confirmed that Jasmine was not in danger, he focused her attention on the reddish pussy that was being offered to him.

Aisha stopped licking his cock and when she stood up and bent over, Igato didn't waste any time. He shoved his cock as deeply as he could into the girl's body.

Aisha moaned softly as the huge cock penetrated her curvy body to the bottom of her cavity. She was fully aware of Igato's frantic mating style and she was more than ready to enjoy it. And she didn't have to wait long. In less than a minute, Igato was fucking her at full speed. His long, thick cock had pierced into her womb and the strokes were not only incredibly fast but also extremely deep.

By comparison, Ethur's cock was tiny, but her Master had other ways to compensate for this. It was a nice change of pace nonetheless. Enjoying such brutal ravaging once in a while was not bad at all.

Igato was also making comparisons. Aisha's pussy was tight, but not as much as Jennifer's. Aisha was hundreds of years old and her sexual expertise had no limit, however, Jennifer's innocence made her lack of experience more exciting and the level of arousal that she reached every time was absolutely fantastic and one hundred percent authentic.

All these things mattered to Igato but that didn't mean that he wasn't enjoying Aisha's curvy body at this very moment. The red female was using her vaginal muscles to squeeze his long cock at different points with each penetration, which felt great but was bringing him to orgasm sooner than expected.

Aisha also wanted this exciting session to last longer, but she was programmed to please and she couldn't help herself.

While Igato and Aisha fucked like maniacs, Euthr was getting bored and he decided that Jasmine had had enough of the scavenger. He lifted his left hand and then released electrical discharges from the tip of his fingers that hit the portion of the tentacle protruding from Jasmine's mouth.

Both Jasmine and the scavenger felt the burst of energy, yet they reacted very differently. Jasmine's orgasm reignited as if it was just beginning. On the contrary, the creature didn't like it at all. It appeared that this host didn't have any more food to share and now there was something painful stinging the tip of its tentacle.

"Get out of her body, greedy creature. You had enough of her. It is my turn," Ethur said to a non-sentient appendage.

Jasmine didn't know what has happening. Since her orgasm started, her mind had been void of any coherent thought. Her entire brain was completely occupied by a single feeling... utter, unrestrained bliss. She didn't know that Ethur was forcing the tentacle out of her body by electrocuting it. However, she was very aware that her pussy was twitching harder now than it did a moment ago. Her orgasm seemed to have no end and that was exactly the way she wanted it.

Jasmine felt the tentacle retrieving into her mouth, then down her throat, her chest and the rest of her body until she felt it vacating her ass. When this happened, still in the midst of climax, another sensation sprouted in her brain along with unbridled pleasure; it was emptiness. She didn't like this void. She wanted more. She needed more.

Ethur had no idea that a few weeks ago, Jasmine didn't even know about the existence of a vast number of alien civilizations. He believed that a woman with such endurance should have at least decades of experience. And he wanted that experience taking care of his phallus.

"I know what you want, honey. Come sit on my cock."

Unfortunately, even the most experienced females had a limit and Jasmine reached hers. A couple of seconds after the tentacle vacated her ass, Jasmine lost consciousness and crumbled on the sofa. Ethur was not disappointed. He had an easy solution for that. He moved the same hand he used to scare the scavenger away and put it on Jasmine's head. Then he discharge a different kind of energy. The rays looked purple and they emanated from the palm of his hand, instead of his fingers. At first, Jasmine didn't move or reacted in any way.

"This is not the time to rest, my dear. You have work to do," Ethur said patiently.

Igato, who had Aisha's legs wrapped around his waist and his cock pumping her pussy, looked at Ethur's actions and he got worried again. The Master was powerful enough to destroy her brain if he wanted to.

Crap! He is using dark energy on her.

A moment later, even though her mind was absolutely blank, Jasmine opened her eyes. She stared forward, looking at nothing. Her eyes reflected the emptiness in her mind. Then she heard Ethur's voice and his words resonated in her pussy. No, they were not words; they were commands. The void in her brain began to fill with obedience. Absolute obedience equivalent to pleasure. Jasmine's pussy twitched hard.

"Your body and mind belong to me. You will do exactly as I say."

Jasmine could feel her vaginal fluids dripping down her inner tights while she stood up, obeying Ethur's instruction. Even though she was vaguely aware of what she was doing, she still felt aroused to the core. It was so exciting to be under total control of her Master. She didn't need to make any decisions or worry about the consequences. All she had to do was obey. Jasmine's pussy jolted hard when she heard Ethur's next command.

"Come here and sit on my cock."

Igato was watching the whole scene while he banged Aisha's pussy at full speed. It was difficult to focus since the red woman's body was delightful, but he was worried that Jasmine's brain had been damaged beyond repair. It was obvious that there was not a single thought behind those beautiful blue eyes.

She is completely entranced.

Jasmine climbed on the sofa, placing her feet at either side of Ethur's hips and lowered her body until her pussy was touching the tip of his cock. He commanded her to stop right there, and she did. Then he told her to shove his cock all the way to the bottom but very slowly, one centimeter at a time. He was toying with her, relishing with the power he had over her weak, horny mind.

"My cock is the one thing you crave most in the universe. But you will get it as instructed."

Jasmine wanted nothing more than to get her Master's entire phallus inside of her. This would be true even if she wasn't enthralled by him. But his command was more important than her needs. The aroused woman started to move her hips down, slowly, moaning softly as his fat cock pierced bit by bit into her soaked cavity.

Aisha had no idea of what was going on with Jasmine and her Master, and she didn't care. Igato was hammering her pussy as fast as expected and she was rapidly approaching her first orgasm.

At last, after several excruciating minutes, the Master's cock was buried to the hilt inside Jasmine's pussy. This would have been enough to send her over the edge; to bring a much needed climax, but she hadn't been commanded to cum so she didn't. Instead, she started waving her hips back and forth, slowly and sensually. Now she was acting by pure instinct. Ethur didn't tell her to do this but he liked her initiative and let her keep doing it.

"You cant' help yourself, can you? Your body seeks pleasure even it your mind is not your own."

Jasmine was still staring forward, with nothing in her mind except for the motion of her hips and the overwhelming sensations radiating from her pussy. Her Master's cock was everything to her and she was only a tool to make him feel good.

While Jasmine moved her hips with sultry cadence, a loud shriek filled the room. Aisha was climaxing. A fountain of fluids splattered on the ground while her body shuddered without control. Igato was still going at full speed and he didn't care that the red woman was cumming. He kept pounding her pussy with all his might making Aisha scream out of her mind.

Igato was kind enough to grab her hips, preventing her to fall down while she twitched like a fish out of water. For him, the ravaging was far from over and maybe it was better to continue doing this on the sofa.

After half an hour of sensual fucking, Ethur wanted to try Jasmine's ass so he gave her permission to have an orgasm.

"You can cum now."

Before he finished the word 'cum', the aroused woman was already shuddering in bliss and screaming her lungs out with unbridled passion.

On the other couch, a couple of meters away, Aisha was now kneeling with her face resting on the cushion and her ass high up, receiving Igato's cock from behind. He seemed to be tireless and he was fucking her just as fast as before. Soon enough Aisha would be reaching another orgasm and this was the only reason she was hanging on to consciousness, but barely.

After her climax, Jasmine awoke from Ethur's spell. At least her mind did, but she wasn't sure about the rest of her body. At this moment she was bending backwards, with her head and her arms hanging limply between Ethur's long legs. Her eyes were half open while trying to make sense of what just happened. The last thing she remembered was the tentacle pulling out of her ass and now she was here, breathing heavily with Ethur's fat cock lodged in her pussy.

"What happened...?" Jasmine asked with a soft voice.

"Shove my cock in your ass."

Then she heard Ethur saying that he wanted to fuck her ass and Jasmine wasn't sure if she had enough strength to do it. However, her body started moving on its own!

Jasmine was baffled. She stood up on the couch straddling Ethur's hips again, turned around and lowered her body until she could grab his cock and guide it to right spot. Jasmine tried turning her head to look at Igato but her neck muscles didn't respond. It was so weird feeling like a passenger in her own body. It was also very exciting. This was the most absolute way of surrendering to a sex partner, obeying every command with no choice in the matter. Jasmine's pussy twitched just thinking about it.

My body is under his control!! This is so weird!

A couple of meters away, Igato was still hammering Aisha's pussy, even though he was paying more attention to whatever was happening to Jasmine. He saw her moving like a robot while changing positions on top of Ethur, but her eyes looked more alive now. He suspected that the enthrallment was fading off.

Her eyes are turning this way. Maybe her brain didn't suffer any damage. Igato thought relieved.

Aisha could feel her second orgasm building within her loins and she hoped than Igato didn't cum before her. She couldn't remember the last time she fucked a creature like Igato, but she made a mental note the do it more often. His massive cock was moving so fast and it was reaching so deep inside of her. It was like a dream come true.

"I am cumming, baby."

Suddenly Igato announced that he was cumming and Aisha yelped from excitement. She was at the verge of her climax too.

Igato grunted when he reached climax, but his noises were quickly overshadowed by Aisha's scream of ecstasy. She felt his hot sperm filling the deepest crevices of her body and this was enough to trigger her own orgasm.

As usual, Igato didn't slow down while discharging his load of cum into his partner, so the white fluid was soon leaking from the woman's pussy and splattering all over the couch.

Aisha churned and twisted violently under the blissful waves of pleasure, but she was impaled so deeply that her hips and torso stayed in place.

After he was done, Igato retrieved his long cock from Aisha's pussy and stepped over the sofa, approaching Jasmine and Ethur. Aisha remained in the same position, with her face resting sideways, drool dribbling from her mouth, her left arm hinging limply from the side and her ass still high up. Large gobs of cum were dripping from the woman's gaping pussy and forming a puddle on the couch.

Jasmine always looks sexy, regardless of the situation. Igato thought, admiring Jasmine's beauty and resilience.

Jasmine saw her beloved friend getting closer and she imagined having his enormous phallus inside of her while being fucked in the ass by Ethur. She loved that idea! Making a huge effort, she lifted her arm reaching out for her friend, inviting him in.

Igato gladly accepted the invitation. He stepped in between Ethur's long legs, lowered his body at the tight angle, and aimed his big cock at Jasmine's pussy.

Igato did it slowly. He pushed the tip of his cock into Jasmine's soaked pussy, then he started shoving the rest little by little and didn't stop until most of it was inside. Ethur felt the added pressure against his phallus and saw what was happening. He didn't mind Igato's intrusion. After all, he was the one who brought this angel to his lair.

This time, Igato paced himself. He fucked Jasmine's pussy with deep yet slow strokes. He knew that Jasmine was capable of enduring one big cock inside of her, but having two might prove too much, so he proceeded carefully.

Jasmine didn't have the same concern. This was the best feeling ever! The new cock in her pussy was increasing the sensations in her ass, and the cock in her ass was intensifying the sensation in her pussy. Jasmine looked at Igato with loving eyes, reassuring him that he could fuck her as fast as he wanted.

While Jasmine's double banging started to get a rhythm, Aisha recovered from her orgasm and approached the threesome. She was amazed that the human was able to take two big cocks at the same time and imagined how they would look like inside of her.

Jasmine felt the soft caress of the red woman on her breasts but she never stopped looking at Igato's face. She wanted to tell him to fuck her faster but her vocal cords were not responding. Maybe he could read the desire in her eyes.

Ethur was really enjoying the whole experience. Jasmine was a warm and soft individual, yet she was crushing his phallus so delightfully. He wondered if he could keep her as his pet. Igato might no agree with this and he was a good earner. It would be a shame to lose him over a girl.

Igato started fucking Jasmine a little faster and he quickly noticed the passion in Jasmine's eyes. She wanted this. He increased the pace considerably and Jasmine moaned loudly in response. After a short while, they both sensed a powerful orgasm emerging to the surface.

A couple more minutes were enough for Jasmine to explode in climax, and at this exact moment, she regained control of her body. Not that she could do anything about it except shudder in ecstasy. The woman's eyes rolled back, losing contact with Igato's for the first time since he plugged his cock inside of her.

Aisha noticed a bump in Jasmine's belly, almost as high as her chest, and touched it with incredulity to verify that it was indeed the tip of Igato's cock, lodged impossibly deep inside of the shuddering woman.

"Wow! I can't believe how deep your cock is inside of her," Aisha said to Igato.

Igato was now moving his hips at full speed and he could feel his orgasm seconds away. It didn't matter that he just climaxed a moment ago inside of Aisha. Fucking Jasmine's tight body was enough to send him over the edge every time.

Unavoidably, Igato reached his peak and discharged a huge load of cum inside of Jasmine's belly. The overwhelmed woman felt the hot fluid and this prolonged her own orgasm. Her lover was doing it again, effortlessly taking her to heaven.

Aisha immediately moved behind Igato and waited, already savoring the delicious sperm that was going to leak out of Jasmine's packed cavities.

I want that cum!!

Very discretely, Ethur also reached climax. He pumped his cum inside of Jasmine's ass without making too much fuss about it. He grunted quietly as his balls pulsated several times, emptying his sperm reserves into his sexy guest.

When Igato slowly pulled back, Aisha was ready. Her face was a few centimeters from Jasmine's crotch as the sperm started to gush out like a fountain.

Jasmine was still shivering but not as violently as before. She became aware that she had regained complete control of her own body but she didn't want to move. This felt so good. Sitting on top of Ethur, with his cock still embedded in her ass and feeling Igato's hot sperm leaking from her tingling pussy.

Aisha attached her wide open mouth to Jasmine's pussy and the bewildered woman almost had another instant orgasm right then and there. Her clitoris was hyper sensitive and Aisha's tongue felt like a blissful torture as it lashed in and out, sucking Igato's gooey sperm.

Every time Aisha shoved her tongue inside her new friend's saturated pussy, Jasmine's ass clenched Ethur's cock making him moan. It was not a common thing to see a high level thug like Ethur in such a vulnerable situation.

When Aisha was done sucking all the sperm, she help Jasmine off her Master's lap. Ethur's engorged cock glided out of the woman's ass until the tip came free, followed by a gush of thick, white fluid that had been trapped inside. The greedy red woman couldn't wait to eat that cum too.

As soon as Jasmine's ass was available, Aisha wasted no time and attached her hungry mouth to the gaping hole. Jasmine didn't protest. On the contrary, being almost flat on the floor, she lifted her ass allowing easier access for her new friend.

"You are very skillful, my darling. Were you a whore before becoming a smuggler?" Ethur asked.

Jasmine was too distracted by the blissful sensation of Ethur's cock sliding out of her ass to answer the question.

"I knew you two would get along," Ethur said, understanding why Jasmine wasn't answering him.

Aisha was delighted swallowing so much cum from Jasmine's holes and to reciprocate the favor, she turned Jasmine over and shared a mouthful of sperm with her new friend.

Jasmine didn't hesitate; she just opened her mouth a let the delicious cum spill over her tongue and glide down into her gullet. Not in a million years Jasmine thought she would be doing something like this so naturally.

Both Igato and Ethur watched fascinated as the two sexy girls shared cum in this peculiar way.

****

Ethur had already formulated a plan to use Jasmine's services. When he provided detailed instructions, Jasmine couldn't understand half of what he said. However, she figured that she just needed to copy Aisha and she would be fine.

"You will allow the verdian slugs to mimic your DNA, then you will carry the eggs to a secret destination that I will provide in due time. Do you understand?" Ethur asked.

"Yes, Master," Aisha responded.

What the hell is a verdian slug?! Jasmine wondered.

"I am sure this new job will be very interesting," Igato thought, keeping his opinion to himself.

A while later, the two girls were sitting on the floor of an ample room that was almost empty, except for a couple of couches. They waited for twenty minutes before one of Ethur's guards entered the chamber carrying something and placed it on the ground.

It was a slug and it looked exactly as Jasmine had imagined it, but bigger. The creature was one meter long and thirty centimeters wide. It's green skin looked soft and shinny. Jasmine's heart jolted when she saw it slithering slowly in her direction. But then Aisha shifted her position, sitting with her legs spread wide and the creature turned, following her scent.

"God! It is bigger than I thought. It looks disgusting," Jasmine exclaimed.