Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine felt the tip pressing against her anus and slowly moved her hips down, allowing the reptilian's cock to penetrate deeply until her ass cheeks were resting on his crotch. The horny woman opened her eyes wide when she realized that the entire phallus was inside of her and elicited a moan of pleasure.

The appendage was very smooth, with no bumps or scars, which helped it to slide all the way in without too much effort. Jasmine moved her hips up a few centimeters and then she let herself fall down on it again. The aroused woman screamed in bliss.

Jasmine looked at Igato, feeling somewhat ashamed of having sex with somebody else right in front of him, but her eyes showed a different story. Her entire face expressed true passion. She was getting addicted to having huge cocks inside of her body and it didn't matter who or what was below her or on top of her.

Aisha was sitting on the other reptilian's lap, enjoying his big cock buried in her ass. She was riding him slowly, pacing herself, moving her hips sensually while constricting her vaginal muscles around the hard appendage. Vargo was not going to last long with this delightful treatment.

Jasmine bounced up and down Kunin's cock with increasing speed. Even after just five minutes of doing this, she could feel an orgasm already building within her core. She still wasn't sure why she was fucking this creature but she was certainly enjoying it. Her moans were becoming louder, and so were Aisha's.

"Your ass is so tight," Kunin said after a grunt of pleasure.

"This red female is the best," Vargo exclaimed.

At last, Jasmine felt a shock wave of mind-blowing bliss that exploded behind her eyes and rippled across her entire body. She grunted and shivered spasmodically while her pussy throbbed with strong orgasmic contractions.

"She is cumming, boss!" the guard with the gun said.

Then it happened! Within the haziness of utter bliss, Jasmine felt her vaginal cavity being filled from within. She couldn't understand what was going on but it was amazing. Right in the middle of her orgasm, the woman's pussy lips spread wide open and a rounded white object became visible. The first egg was coming out!

Jasmine's pussy lips were widely stretched while the thickest section of the egg passed through and the bizarre birthing experience became even more erotic, thus prolonging her climax.

Suddenly, the spontaneous orgy started making sense. Jasmine reasoned that she had to cum in order to expel the eggs out of her womb. She thought about how many eggs were still inside of her and how many times she had to reach climax to push them all out. Her heart jolted with joy.

Jasmine's contractions continued until the egg was pushed completely out of her body.

When her first orgasm faded off, she just sat there breathing heavily and preparing for the next one with Kunin's phallus still lodged to the hilt in her ass.

Beside her, Aisha was in the midst of climax too and the red woman could feel her first egg gliding down her vaginal tract, ready to come out of her shivering body.

The red woman leaned backwards and spread her legs wide while the ovoid popped from her pussy, followed by a gush of her own fluids. Aisha had done this before, a long time ago, and wondered why she didn't do this more often. It was a marvelous experience.

Feeling proud of herself, Jasmine bragged to Igato about what she had just done, as if he wasn't there watching the whole thing.

"Did you see?! I just gave birth to an egg during my orgasm! It was awesome!" Jasmine said excitedly.

"I saw it. You are doing very well," Igato responded.

The spectacle was indeed very arousing, but Igato wasn't excited about it. He knew that this was a dangerous place and he needed to be alert.

"We are just getting started, darling. I'll give you no rest until all my precious eggs are out of your sexy body," Kunin said.

"I am ready to deliver the next one whenever you want," Jasmine said. She really was.

I don't know what the big deal is. It looks like a regular egg to me. the guard thought, no really knowing the value of an egg from a verdian slug.

Kunin kept his promise. He pounded Jasmine's ass incessantly, driving her into consecutive orgasms, and each time she expelled one egg from her womb. The woman's belly was getting flatter but there were at least three more inside of her. The overwhelmed woman didn't know if she would be able to stay conscious before the ravaging was over.

Aisha and Vargo had changed positions and now he was frantically fucking Aisha from behind while she dropped one egg after another between her legs.

I didn't think she was carrying so many. Jasmine's body is so adaptable. Igato thought.

Several minutes later, all the eggs were out and Jasmine's abdomen was flat again. The exhausted woman slumped back onto Kunin's chest. She was still conscious after all, but barely. Her eyes were rolled back and her arms rested limply by her sides. However, Kunin didn't care about Jasmine's state of mind or her physical condition. He was still fucking her ass at full speed, knowing that all the eggs were out, he didn't have to hold back his own orgasm any more.

Aisha was not so overwhelmed but she was resting her face on the table while Vargo continued the ravaging too. Her body swayed back and forth, waiting for the hot sperm that most certainly was coming very soon.

The red's woman pussy twitched hard when she felt the reptilian's cock pulsating and a gush of cum erupted into her loins. She moaned softly from the pleasant sensation. Aisha was aware that the reptilians could cum abundantly and most likely she wouldn't be needing food for a while. This was the perfect ending for a fantastic evening.

Igato heard Jasmine moaning loudly and he turned his head to see a load of white cum spraying from the tight crevices between her anus and Kunin's cock. Most likely she was saturated to the limit because Igato could see the girl's abdomen bulging every time the big cock jolted.

They are finally ejaculating. This is going well; no problems so far.

A moment later, Jasmine and Aisha rested on the table admiring the large quantity of eggs that had come out of their bodies. It was amazing to think that each one of these ovoids represented a mind-blowing orgasm.

To think that all these eggs were inside of me. This is so cool. Jasmine thought.

"As you can see, your eggs have been delivered, alive and undamaged," Igato said to Kunin.

"Yes, I've already transferred the credits to Ethur's account," Kunin responded, then he added "But there is one more thing..."

When Igato heard Kunin saying those last words, he knew they were in trouble. The reptilian was a devious individual and the history between Igato and Kunin was less than ideal.

Aisha got off the table and started following Igato towards the door, but when Jasmine tried to do the same, the reptilian blocked her path. Igato immediately understood Kunin's plan. He was going to keep Jasmine as a sex slave.

Igato's first idea was to fight his way out, bringing both girls with him, but a gun aiming at his head brought him back to reality. You couldn't do anything to help his lovely friend. At least not now.

"You can't do this, asshole. Whatever problem you have with me, Jasmine has nothing to do with it."

"The girl stays," Kunin said defiantly, "Remember that you took one female away from me a few years ago. This is payback."

"I didn't take her from you. She chose to come with me. It is not my fault that she enjoyed my cock more than yours."

"Get out of my lair before I blow your brains out," Kunin responded angrily.

Jasmine didn't know what to do. She was scared and confused. She had done everything they told her to do and she was being punished anyway. It was so unfair.

"I want to go with Igato and Aisha," Jasmine pleaded.

Igato and Aisha were escorted to the portal until they were gone.

****

Kunin and his crew abandoned the secret lair and traveled to a different location, leaving no trace behind. Jasmine did her best to memorize the way from the portal of arrival to the building she was inhabiting right now.

They put her inside of a locked room which contained some computers and a big bed. It didn't take long before Kunin paid her a visit. Jasmine implored him to let her go but the reptilian had other plans for her.

"Move to the bed. I want to penetrate your pussy," Kunin said harshly.

"Would you let me go after we have sex again?" Jasmine asked innocently.

"We'll see," Kunin lied, "First you have to be a good girl and do whatever I say."

After the previous ravaging, Kunin was truly impressed by Jasmine's qualities. Her body was warm and soft, yet her ass was so tight and firm. He wanted to try her pussy this time.

Jasmine's situation wasn't good but at least she believed that Kunin was not going to hurt her. In the worst case scenario, the reptilian was going to fuck her over and over. Even though she would never admit it, the aroused woman was secretly wishing for this to happen.

Kunin commanded Jasmine to sit on the edge of the bed and lean back on the mattress. He knelt between her legs and aimed his fully erect cock at her pussy.

"Please be gentle. Your cock is so big," she said.

"Don't worry, darling. We both know you can take it."

The girl's heart was beating fast but not from fear. She was extremely aroused and excited to fuck the reptilian again. She knew it was wrong, considering that she was his prisoner, but she couldn't help it. Her body was burning with need for alien cock.

Kunin wasn't gentle and shoved his entire phallus into Jasmine's pussy with a single, forceful thrust. The woman screamed from the rough intrusion and the sudden rush of pleasure. Even after so many sexual encounters with all kinds of monsters, it still amazed her that her body could take so much cock.

"Your pussy is as tight as your ass. You are a wonderful alien creature," Kunin exclaimed.

The reptilian quickly got into rhythm, banging Jasmine's pussy with a slow pace, enjoying the warmth of her narrow inner walls.

Jasmine wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him closer. She wanted every centimeter of that fat cock inside of her. She wanted him to take control of her body and drive her to the limit of her resistance. The excited woman could already feel her first orgasm growing within her loins.

"You are really enjoying this, aren't you? I heard you come from a place called Earth. Do you fuck many large creatures over there?"

"Not really... ughh... please, fuck me faster."

A moment later, the odd couple reached climax at the same time. Jasmine's eyes rolled back from utter bliss while her arms jolted violently. However, her legs remained wrapped around his hips, forcing him to stay inside of her for as long as possible. Jasmine didn't know why but letting him cum inside of her made the whole experience even more erotic.

Luckily for Jasmine, the mating session was far from over. As soon as they recovered from their orgasm, Kunin laid down on the bed and instructed Jasmine to sit on top of him. It was her turn to do the work. She gladly complied and a moment later, she was bouncing up and down on his cock.

"That's right. Shove my cock all the way inside of you."

It wasn't easy for Jasmine to move the way she wanted with all that alien meat inside of her, but she did her best. Her goal was to reach as many orgasms as she did when she delivered the eggs.

Jasmine was aware that she should be planning how to get free from her imprisonment, yet at this moment that thought was the last thing in her mind. Kunin's cock felt so good.

Jasmine heard footsteps near the bed and turned her head to see another reptilian getting closer. They all looked exactly the same to the inexperience woman but apparently, this new visitor was Kunin's son.

Another one! I wonder of he wants to fuck me too. Jasmine thought greedily.

"Dad, I see you have a new female. Can I join?"

"Sure Kurug, you can fuck her ass. You'll be amazed of how tight it is."

Upon hearing the reptilians conversation. Jasmine pussy twitched hard, constricting Kunin's phallus in the most delightful way. Kunin noticed Jasmine's reaction all along his cock and he confirmed that inviting his son to join was a good idea.

Kurug climbed on the bed and knelt behind Jasmine. He aimed his cock at the woman's anus and moved forward a few centimeters until the tip was pressing against her sensitive skin.

"Your pussy is twitching so hard. You are a horny little creature," Kunin said.

"Please go slow. Your cocks are enormous," Jasmine pleaded, not really sure if she wanted him to be gentle.

As expected, Kurug didn't followed Jasmine's suggestion. Like his father, he shove his cock to the hilt on the first try.

Jasmine grunted as a myriad of mind-blowing sensations assaulted her brain. She was being double penetrated again! First with Ethur and Igato, then with the slugs and now with a couple of reptilian creatures. This was absolutely beyond her wildest dreams.

The reptilians not only were big but they moved fast. Their thrusts were short and extremely intensive, pulling out of her a few centimeters before pushing back in several times per second. Jasmine could feel a new orgasm approaching... then something distracted her.

Another creature entered her room. It was another reptilian that also looked identical to the other two. But Jasmine didn't pay attention to his appearance. Her eyes were inevitable drawn to his enlarging cock. Her heart jolted again when she wondered if she could take three cocks simultaneously.

Another cock!! Jasmine thought.

"Is this dad's new female? She looks so pink," Kabur asked his brother.

"Never mind the color. She is soft, yet she is so tight," Kurug responded.

Kabur, another of Kunin's sons, didn't bother to ask if he could join the orgy. He climbed onto the bed and stood in front of Jasmine with his fully erect cock aiming at her mouth.

Without hesitation, Jasmine grabbed to newcomer's phallus and brought it to her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked the tip while her pussy twitched continuosly.

A moment later, Jasmine had the third cock lodged down her throat. Unlike the other two reptilians, Kabur didn't have to move at all, it was Jasmine who bobbed her head back and forth, shoving the creatures phallus inside of her as deep as she could.

"Well done Jasmine. You are the best sex slave I have owned in my entire life," Kunin exclaimed.

Jasmine didn't suspect that being so cooperative was not helping her situation. Kunin was truly impressed by the woman's sexual skills and stamina. If he wasn't planning to let her go anytime soon before, now he was determine to keep her forever.

Jasmine couldn't think straight with so many sources of pleasure plugged into her body, but she could hear somebody talking in the room and the voice wasn't close enough to belong to one of her current lovers. This could only mean that there was one more reptilian joining the party!

"You will have to wait your turn, Koneig. All the female's holes are occupied right now," said Kabur to his arriving brother.

"But I want to join! What if we take turns?" Koneig asked.

"No way I am taking my cock out before I fill her with my seed," Kurug responded.

Over her own loud slurping sounds, Jasmine understood part of the conversation. First she imagined her body bursting with reptilian sperm and she almost climaxed right then and there. But then she felt disappointed that she didn't have more cavities to take the newcomer inside of her too.

Jasmine considered the situation and did the only thing she could do. The extremely horny woman lifted her hand, inviting Koneig to get closer. She couldn't use her pussy, ass or mouth, but she could use her hand.

Koneig saw her signal and at first he couldn't comprehend what she wanted. Was she calling for him?

"What?" Koneig asked.

"She is inviting you in, fool!" Kurug said.

"I want to fuck her but at least this is better than nothing," Koneig said.

The reptilian wasted no time. He jumped on the bed and stood beside the group. Jasmine reached out and grabbed his cock firmly, then she began to stimulate him as best she could, although it was difficult to focus with so many cocks pumping her body so eagerly. The excited woman couldn't believe this was really happening.

"Her ass got tighter when she grabbed your cock!" Kurug said.

A fifth reptilian, Karka, entered the room. It took him a moment to understand what was going on. A bunch of his brothers and his dad where on the bed, surrounding a pink figure. He moved to have a better viewing angle and saw Jasmine's slim body penetrated by three cocks at the same time! The sexy female swayed her hips up and down while bobbing her head back and forth. She was also giving a hand job to Koneig.

Who is that?! Karka wondered, She must be dad's new sex slave. She is amazing!

Then Karka realized that this lovely girl had one hand still available. If she was rubbing his brother's cock with one hand, she could use the other on him. He decided to join the orgy.

Jasmine noticed somebody else moving on her left side and with the corner of her eye, she saw another lonely cock swinging around. She grabbed it promply.

Karka felt the woman's warm hand tightening around his phallus and the sensation was awesome. He could only imagine how it would feel to shove his cock inside of her hot body. He relished in the fact that he was going to do that sooner than later.

With all the mind-blowing pleasurable signals cursing through her body, it took the woman a moment to realize that she was servicing five cocks at the same time. When she did, Jasmine exploded in climax. Time stood still for a second before a blinding white light ignited and grew exponentially behind her eyes.

During that brief second, Jasmine stopped moving and all the reptilians grunted in protest. But the overwhelmed woman couldn't hear them; At this moment she was faraway in a distant heaven.

Jasmine's body churned and twisted clumsily while riding the first waves of orgasmic bliss. Her sensual motions were replaced by uncontrollable jolts of unrestrained pleasure that lasted over a minute. However, this discordant shivering was enough to keep the reptilians happy. More so when her pussy and ass twitched intermittently around their cocks, and her mouth and hands tightened around the other members.

"Her ass is twitching!!" Kurug exclaimed.

Jasmine's screams were muffled by the fat phallus in her mouth, hiding the fact that at this very moment, she was enjoying the strongest orgasm of her life. She had had bigger cocks inside of her, but knowing that she was taking care of five cocks simultaneously, provide a level of satisfaction that elevated this experience to a whole different plane.

After a few chaotic minutes, Jasmine recovered her senses and regained control of her body. Her coordinated and sensual motions returned as if nothing had happened. The sexy woman felt fulfilled and satisfied, but she was greedy and wanted more. Jasmine bounced up and down the hard cocks with renewed stamina while plunging the cock in her mouth deeper into her throat. She also increased the rhythm of her hand-strokes. The reptilians just provided her greatest orgasm so far and she wanted to return the favor.

After a while of nonstop debauchery, Jasmine could feel a new orgasm growing rapidly inside of her. Suddenly, the exited woman felt Kunin's cock throbbing within her vaginal walls. He was about to cum!

Once again, she pictured her entire body bursting with reptilian cum and this time she didn't stay on the edge of bliss... A new orgasm exploded in her core at the same time that Kunin discharged the first load of hot sperm. One after another, bursts of sticky fluid ejaculated into her womb, driving the woman berserk with pleasure. Jasmine started jolting again with orgasmic convulsions, clasping spasmodically every cock in her body in the most delightful way.