Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as he tried to prolong this glorious mating, Kurug couldn't hold back any longer and he reached his climax too, pouring a big load deep within Jasmine's ass. The girl's dream of being flooded with semen was coming true.

Now two reptilians were pumping cum into the girl's body and she could feel the cock in her throat beginning to throb as well.

Within the haziness of her mind-blowing bliss, Jasmine felt more warm fluid gushing down her esophagus all the way to her belly, while Kabur's cock pulsated between her lips. The pleasure became so intense that Jasmine began to lose consciousness. However, she was resolved not to miss this experience and did the impossible to remain awake.

Meanwhile, her belly was bloating from the sperm pouring in from both ends.

Moments later, Kunin was done ejaculating. He couldn't move because Jasmine was still on top of him doing a great job taking care of his sons and he didn't want to interrupt such a magnificent performance.

Kurug had depleted his balls too but unlike his father, he was free to crawl away. Jasmine felt the big cock leaving her body, rubbing her lubricated inner walls and she grunted with both pleasure and disappointment. It didn't occur to her that there were two more cocks ready to fill her empty cavity.

When the large cock vacated Jasmine's gaping anus, some of Kurug's sperm forcefully gushed out. This was inevitable despite Jasmine's wish to keep it all inside.

"Wow! I came so much inside of her!" Kurug said, proud of himself.

Koneig was desperate to try Jasmine's ass. He moved behind her and pulled her towards him, not caring that Kabur had not finished ejaculating into the girl's throat. The big cock glided out of the woman's mouth while one last squirt of cum gushed from the tip and landed on her face.

"Come to me, darling. It is my turn to fuck your ass!" Koneig said.

"Hey!! I am not done here," Kabur exclaimed.

Kunin's cock was still in her pussy and it churned deeply inside of her while she was roughly handled by the anxious reptilian. This time she was able to scream her lungs out, showing to everyone how much she was enjoying this mind-blowing orgy.

Koneig grabbed Jasmine by her shoulders and lifted her off Kunin's lap like a rag doll. The overwhelmed woman felt the big cock gliding out of her body and she screamed loudly again. Her orgasm was receding but her pussy was still extremely sensitive.

Kurug got out of the way and jumped off the bed, then he turned around to see the show. He wanted to see his brother shove his cock into Jasmine's ass, the same way he had done a moment ago.

I am not waiting until my dad moves away. I going to fuck her standing up. Koneig thought.

"I dare you to get it as deep as I did," Kurug said to his brother.

Karka was more patient than his brothers, but when he realized that the girl's pussy was going to be available in a moment, his cock jolted with eagerness. He had heard that this female's cavities were burning hot.

Jasmine was easily lifted in the air. The astounded woman felt sad that she had no cocks inside of her at the moment; not even in her hands. But then she felt the tip of another big cock poking at her anal entrance and she gasped excitedly.

"Look at all the sperm that dad pumped inside of her. It is gushing out!" Kabur said.

"Let it pour out. There will be more room for my cock," Karka said.

Jasmine felt the reptilian's large phallus going into her ass and at the same time, the sperm accumulated in her belly erupted out of her mouth. It was a weird, yet wonderful sensation, as if her body was made exactly for this.

To make things even more arousing, she could feel some of the sperm still gushing from her pussy. Jasmine stared at the ceiling wondering how she got to the point where she could enjoy this extreme debauchery so much.

Koneig was standing up, handling the frail woman like a rag-doll on his cock in the way he wanted to. But Karka had a different plan and he told his brother to lay down on the mattress with the girl in top of him.

"Lay down in the bed. Lets make a sandwich with her," Karka suggested.

"I like that idea. With you on top, I will push my cock deeper into her butt," Koneig responded.

Kunin heard his sons' conversation and before he left the room, he warned them to be gentle. Jasmine had proven to be a valuable commodity and she should remain completely unharmed.

"If you hurt her I will eat you alive, do you understand?" Kunin said. He wasn't speaking metaphorically.

Koenig carefully laid down, keeping his phallus buried deeply in Jasmine's ass. Jasmine was already exhausted but still fully conscious. It was great for her to know that, in order to keep this level of pleasure, all she had to do now was to lay motionless and enjoy the ride.

The woman slumped on the reptilian's chest. Her legs were spread wide when Karak knelt in between. Jasmine couldn't see him but her pussy was already twitching, anticipating the imminent penetration.

"Her pussy looks so small and tight. This is going to be great!" Karak said.

The reptilian plugged the tip of his cock in her pussy, then climbed on top of her, penetrating Jasmine all the way to her womb. The woman moaned softly while her eyes rolled back from the pleasure of being fucked once again in her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"Wow! You are really as constricting as they said!" Karak exclaimed.

After a while of savage ravaging, Jasmine gathered the strength to wrap her legs around Karak's ass, enticing him to fuck her harder. She loved being pinned between the two reptilians, with their hard, cold skin rubbing against her warm, utterly stuffed body.

Jasmine could feel their cocks churning inside of her, delightfully pumping her pussy and ass with discordant rhythm. Suddenly, she felt Koneig's cock pulsating within her ass and she knew he was about to cum. Most certainly she was going to climax at the same time.

Like a chain reaction, Jasmine heard Koenig grunting, then she felt his hot sperm inundating her entrails. This was enough to drive her over the edge and she also exploded in bliss. Her pussy twitched strongly around Karak's phallus, who couldn't hold back any longer and reached his orgasm too, flooding the woman's womb.

Jasmine's arms twisted out of control while her legs were straight as a board, trembling rapidly while she rode the magnificent waves of her last devastating climax of the night. The overwhelmed woman didn't stop shuddering until the last drop of cum was ejaculated within her loins.

Moments later, Jasmine was lying limply on the bed with her legs spread wide, a bulging belly and the excess of cum leaking from her overflowing cavities. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving but she was conscious. Her mind was spinning from the surreal ravaging she just experienced yet she was able to hear the conversation between the two reptilians as they walked out of the room.

"Are you sure she is unharmed? Dad is going to kill us if she isn't!" Koneig asked.

"She is breathing and her body seems fine. This new sex slave is very resilient. No wonder dad wants to keep her here for the rest of her life." Karak answered.

"She is amazing, isn't she?!" Koneig said, truly impressed with Jasmine's body.

Being called "sex slave" bothered Jasmine, but not as much as it should. The reptilians were planning to come back the next day and repeat the whole scene. Jasmine was hoping they do.

****

Almost three weeks had passed since Jasmine was brought to this secluded hideout. The first two were a blur of nonstop orgies and mind-blowing orgasms. The overwhelmed woman didn't have time to think about anything but sex. When she was not entertaining three, four, or even five reptilians at the same time, she was wondering how many were going to visit her the following session.

But three days had passed since the last visit. She overheard a conversation between Kunin and one of his sons saying that they were going away for a few weeks. They said something about a heist in the Nimbus cluster or something like that.

"I wonder what Igato is doing right now. He must looking for me," Jasmine said to nobody.

Jasmine was aware that if she wanted to escape, this was her chance. The day before, one of the servants had brought her liquid food. Maybe today she could convince him to set her free or at least deliver a message to Igato.

When the servant arrived a while later, Jasmine was ready to use the only weapon she had; her sexy body. The creature that brought the food was also a humanoid, like the reptilians, but this one looked more like a fish than a lizard. His skin was hard, like a crustacean's, and apparently he had gills on each side of his head.

"What is your name, my friend?" Jasmine asked.

"My name is Farug. I am not supposed to talk to you," he answered.

"We don't have to talk much. I guess you have heard about how it feels to be inside of me. I have a proposition for you," Jasmine said.

She was hoping to convince him of having a taste of her body, in exchange of doing her a favor. For some reason, these cold blooded creatures found her body irresistible and she was going to use that quality to her advantage.

"A proposition? What is it?" Farug asked intrigued. He had indeed heard about Jasmine's awesome sexual abilities.

"A want you to send a message to my friend Igato and in return, you can use my body in any way you want," Jasmine said.

Farug was hesitant about acting on Jasmine's sexual proposal. He was definitely not going to let her out of this room, but maybe sending a message to this "Igato" fellow was possible. It had been a while since he fucked a female and he had heard one the reptilians saying that Jasmine was the best in the galaxy.

While he was making up his mind, Jasmine didn't wait for an answer and went down to her knees. Farug had two small nubs on his crotch and Jasmine guessed that these were his cocks. The nubs were extremely small but the young woman was confident that she could to something to satisfy him.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" Farug asked, looking down with fear and astonishment.

"It is amazing that you have two cocks," Jasmine said, "your skin is so hard and roughed, but your cocks are soft and spongy. I like it."

This was a very dangerous situation for the humanoid. Kunin was a vicious creature and he could kill him if he learned that Farug was using his sex slave. But then he felt the warmth of Jasmine's hand caressing his cocks and he made up his mind. He was going to fuck this sexy female regardless of the consequences.

Once he convinced himself to fuck the slave, Farug released his sexual vigor without inhibitions. Jasmine saw with amazement that the creature's cocks began to grow, but she didn't expect them to grow that much. When the twin phalluses reached their maximum size, they were longer and thicker than Jasmine's arms. They were even larger than the reptilian's! Jasmine pussy twitched hard while she imagined those two massive appendages inside of her.

"Holy crap!! How can they grow so much?! They were so tiny a moment ago!" Jasmine exclaimed.

Before he changed his mind, Jasmine stood up, turned around and bent over in front of Farug, offering her pussy and ass. The amphibian looked at the girl's tight vaginal entry and her tiny anus wondering how was she going to take both of his gigantic cocks at the same time. But is she wasn't backing down, neither was he.

This is going to get me in trouble. But there is no way I am going to waste this opportunity. Farug thought.

"Come on big boy, I am all yours."

Jasmine's pussy was already dripping wet and she had to admit that she really wanted to fuck this creature, even if he refused to help her afterwards.

The soft and spongy consistency of Farug's phalluses was gone. Now they were hard as a rock and Jasmine felt them pushing her inner organs out of the way as they penetrated incredibly deep inside of her. The woman tried to contain a scream because she knew she was not supposed to be doing this, but it was impossible. A loud moan of pleasure escaped her mouth and traveled out of room across the hallways.

Upon feeling Jasmine's amazing tight and hot body, Farug was dazed. He stayed immobile for a moment trying to process the delightful sensations along his cocks, from the base to the tip. Everything they said about Jasmine was absolutely true. She was fantastic!

After the initial shocking sensations for both of them, pretty soon the couple began to get a rhythm. Farug grabbed Jasmine's arms and pulled them hard while he moved his hips back and forth, stabbing the girl's cavities as deeply as he could.

"You are so tight and so hot!! This is awesome."

Jasmine was arching her back and moving her hips in the opposite direction, maximizing the length of the penetrations and augmenting the wonderful sensations of the huge cocks churning within her body.

The woman could sense how strong Farug was while he clasped her arms to keep her in place. His twin cocks were reaching so deep inside of her that her belly bulged out every time he stabbed forward. She felt helpless against him and that was how she liked it the most. Surrendering completely to those massive cocks made the mating session even more arousing.

"Take me to the bed... but don't remove your cocks while you do it," Jasmine said.

"Yes, whatever you say," Farug responded, happy to oblige.

Farug was in this hideout working for Kunin because he owed the reptilian a great deal of credits. But as soon as his debt was paid, he was planning to return home. When Kunin told him that he was in charge of feeding Jasmine during his absence, he though it was an annoyance. One more dreadful job to do in this dreadful place.

Now the amphibian couldn't believe his luck. He was fucking the most delightful female he had ever met and he was doing it for free. Well, almost for free. It had been a good decision to accept Jasmine's proposal.

The bed was just one meter away and when Farug started moving, all that Jasmine needed to do was to lift her feet. The cocks were buried so deeply inside of her than they easily supported her weight.

A moment later, Jasmine had her face against the mattress while the amphibian fucked her viciously from behind, stretching her ass and pussy to the limit. Once again the aroused woman didn't have to do anything but enjoy the ride.

In this position, being rammed from behind, Jasmine remembered when all this adventure started. She was so innocent back then. She foolishly believed that everything was a dream when Bawak ravaged her from behind over her own bed. She had fucked so many creatures since then. She had enjoyed so many orgasms... and one more was just around the corner.

Farug held Jasmine's hips high while pounding her body with all his might. It had been twenty minutes since they started fucking and the woman had cum twice already. He was trying to delay his orgasm but was losing the battle.

"I am cuming, Jasmine. I am going to fill your body with my sperm!" he yelled.

"Yess! Do it! I want your hot seed inside of me!"

Despite his best effort, Farug couldn't prolong the sex session any longer and reached his peak. Both of his cocks began pouring vast amounts of cum that he had accumulated in the past few weeks. He instinctively tightened his grip on Jasmine's hips, making sure she didn't move away while he ejaculated.

This gesture was unnecessary since Jasmine wasn't planning to go anywhere. She couldn't think of a better place to be than right here, with two huge cocks plugged in her body, filling her insides to the limit with hot sperm.

As expected, a few seconds later Jasmine exploded in bliss too. She felt her womb instantly saturated with cum, which soon started gushing from her pussy. Her stomach was flooded as well but it was going to take more than one gush to fill her to the limit.

While her lover's cocks pulsated with orgasmic spasms, Jasmine was doing the same, shivering out of her control over the bed. One more time she believed she was in heaven.

However, Jasmine was not expecting that Farug would pump so much fluid inside of her body. Even after he slouched exhausted on top of her, pinning her against the mattress, the amphibian continued ejaculating within her womb and her ass.

The excited woman thought that she had reached the last orgasm of the night but she was mistaken. When she felt the warm sperm rushing up her esophagus in dribbling out of her mouth, she climaxed one more time, long and hard.

Even if Kunin finds out that I fucked his sex slave, this was totally worth it. Farug thought.

After they both recovered from the satisfying ravaging, Farug got off the bed. He couldn't get out of the room with his huge twin cocks in full display, risking being seen by another servant. While his appendages returned to their normal tiny size, he talked with Jasmine about the message he had promised to deliver.

"Where can I locate this Igato fellow?" Farug asked.

"I'm not sure," Jasmine responded, "but I do know that he works for a big shot called Ethur. Do you know him?"

"Ethur! Dangerous individual," Farug said, "I know him and I also know how to contact someone in his crew."

"Thank you so much for doing this. I hate being trapped in here," Jasmine said.

"I'll do this, but I will come tomorrow to fuck again," Farug said, looking at her with feverishly.

"Of course. I'll be waiting for you, stud," Jasmine responded.

Seeing Farug's eagerness to help her risking his own safety, with the sole incentive of fucking her again, Jasmine began to understand the power she had over him. It was not in her nature to be dominant and controlling but she realized that in this universe, her warm, sexy body could get her out of trouble more often than not.

Neither Jasmine or Farug suspected that the woman's moans of pleasure had been heard by one of the other servants and he had sent a message to Kunin's camp, in the Nimbus cluster.

****

At the moment, Kunin was busy with an alien whore he had brought along from a nearby town. The tiny female was happy to oblige since he had paid generously. She had no idea that Kunin and his team were planning to assault a passing convoy carrying unobtainium.

"Nothing like a good fuck before the battle. We still have a few hours before the convoy arrives," Kunin said.

"Your cock.. ahhg... is so big! If you fuck me... ahh... deeper, it is going to come out of my mouth!" the alien woman exclaimed.

"You know you want it deeper. This is what you do for a living," Kunin responded.

The female's legs were not even touching the ground while Kunin held her by the waist and pounded her pussy from behind.

Karak arrived to the scene and informed his father about the situation between Jasmine and Farug.

"Dad, we have just received a message from the lair. One of the servants saw Farug fucking your sex slave."

"What?! That spineless traitor is fucking Jasmine!! He wouldn't dare to do that unless she convinced him."

"Maybe she is just horny. You know how much she loves getting fucked."

"I don't like this. That sleazy slut is up to something," Kunin said.

The female sensed that Kunin was getting angry because he began to fuck her harder. It was getting difficult for her to breath since the air was pushed out of her lungs with every savage thrust. She loved it!

Kunin was not taking any chances. Jasmine's body was too luscious to let her escape. He commanded his son to take some of the men and travel back to the lair. That sexy human was not going anywhere.

"Take five men and head back to the lair. Make sure that Jasmine doesn't escape. And put Farug in a cell! I'll deal with him when this job is done."

"Are you sure about this?" Karak asked, not wanting to be left out of this important mission, "Will you have enough men for the heist?"