Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother suggested I see other women and I put her suggestion where I kept the rest of her advice. Eventually, I felt the need for female company. I began to date single women I met at work and on line without telling my mother. Most dates didn't click and weren't repeated. Those that got beyond the first date sometimes led to sex but they paled when I compared them with Tess. I found I frequently couldn't perform unless I imagined I was with Tess.

The years went by and I focused on my career. My sexual encounters were just that, sex, no passion. My career exploded. I became COO of a prominent Wall Street financial analysis firm. Women were lined up to date me but I had few illusions about their motivation. I had more money than I'd ever need and everything I could possibly want, except Tess.

Unknown to me, Tess had done even better. She had aligned herself with a start up software firm with a viral app. When the company went public her net worth soared. As soon as she was legally able, and before the stock tanked, she sold everything and quit the company. The income from her subsequent investments provided her a seven figure annual income and she devoted her time to non-profit organizations supporting wounded veterans and disabled children.

She dated infrequently and was choosy about her sexual partners. She never forgot Jason and no one she met threatened that memory.

One day in early November, Tess was in New York working with the pentagon on a Veteran's Day event. She had spent the entire day in a conference room coordinating the efforts of four military forces and a dozen non-profit organizations. She was over tired and wandering around the neighborhood near her hotel looking for a restaurant.

Jason was also wandering around the streets of New York but without a destination. Wandering alone was something he did frequently and tonight was no different. He wandered until he felt hungry and turned to enter the nearest Italian restaurant, when he bumped hard into a woman. When he turned to apologize, he froze. Tess was standing in front of him rubbing her arm where he had hit her. He couldn't speak and, when she looked up, neither could she.

Tess jumped into Jason's arms. They hugged, kissed, laughed and generally made fools of themselves. All the years apart vanished instantly. They continued for several minutes as if they were alone on the street until an unusually stoic New Yorker said "Get a room," as he walked by.

Tess' hotel key magically appeared in her hand as she led Jason across the street and down the block to her hotel. Riding up in the elevator was torture. They had to be reserved since they were not alone. On Tess' floor they ran to her room and became frantic when Tess dropped the key trying to unlock the door. Jason retrieved it and managed to open the door.

Inside, they urgently stripped off each other clothing and collapsed, naked on the bed without pulling down the bedspread or blankets. They made love frantically without hesitation by either of them. Afterward, as they lay on the bed, they began to exchange details about their years apart. Twenty minutes later, Jason leaned over Tess and kissed her slowly and passionately. There was no longer a need to rush and he wasn't going to. He kissed her lips tongue and teeth. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and made love to it. She went with him, giving herself to him completely. She relaxed into his ministrations and allowed herself to enjoy every touch, every kiss, and every caress to the fullest.

Jason kissed her ear lobes, down her neck and across her chest to her breasts. He kissed each breast and each nipple as he elevated her breasts with his tender fingers. He kissed her torso with special attention to her navel. He continued to kiss down between her legs and discovered her erect clitoris with his lips. He sucked, tongued and kissed her clitoris and pushed two fingers into her vagina and rubbed the place inside her, behind his kiss. His efforts pushed her over the edge into an explosive organism.

Jason slowed his pace as she recovered. When he judged her to be ready, he moved up her body and kissed her again. She could taste herself on his lips and it brought her near another climax. He moved and slid his erection into her slowly. His movements raised her sensitivity and soon she was experiencing her third orgasm.

When she was able, Tess pushed Jason off her and onto the bed. She hovered over him and began to kiss him gently. "Now it's my turn," she whispered seductively. She kissed his earlobes, neck and torso much like he had done to her. She paid special attention to his erect nipples on the way down to his semi erect penis. She took him in her mouth and applied suction in combination with attention from her hands until his erection returned. When she was satisfied, she began to deep throat his member. Her goal was to gift him a release like he had gifted her. She sucked and rubbed. When she knew Jason was nearing the edge, she inserted a finger in his anus and rubbed his prostate forcefully. The stimulation overwhelmed Jason's resistance and he exploded into Tess' mouth. She didn't flinch, she swallowed.

Afterward they lay in bed together, hugging and touching gently. A while later, Jason asked, "Are you still hungry?"

"I could use something."

"How about that Italian restaurant?"

"Do you think they'll let us near it after how we acted?"

"Sure. This is New York. They won't even recognize us."

Dinner was a slow and intimate affair. Afterward they went back to the hotel.

In the morning they woke slowly, in each other's arms. They spent the whole day together, walking, talking and generally being irresponsible. They visited Tess' room twice during the day. Neither bothered to notify anyone about their whereabouts, effectively abandoning their calendars, clients, management and co-workers.

As they compared notes, they realized that together, they could create any future they wanted. They agreed that, except for whatever short time it would take to terminate their current commitments, they never needed to be apart again.

When Jason returned to his office two days later, he encountered a typhoon of anger and accusations. He calmly endured everything. In a meeting with the CEO of his firm, he offered no excuses or explanations. When threatened with termination because of his irresponsibility, he reacted quietly. His boss and he were on the same page but for different reasons. He offered a compromise. He told the CEO that his termination would allow him to collect the golden parachute clauses in his contract. He suggested that he resign and the company pay him half the contract amount. Neither he, nor the company would have to explain anything publically. A simple resignation letter and a short press announcement that he was leaving to pursue other opportunities would suffice.

His offer was accepted and, by the end of the week he was a free man with an enormous bank account.

Tess' task was somewhat simpler. She was a volunteer. She simply told then she was unable to continue because of personal reasons. There was no conflict and only good wishes.

Tess moved into Jason's New York apartment for the short term. They pooled their resources and began to search for new location that would please them both. They agreed they didn't want to be in an overly large city with the accompanying politics and frantic life styles. They thought, however, that they should be near enough to a city to partake of the entertainment and dining possibilities. That requirement was abandoned, when they realized their combined resources would allow them to travel to any destination they wished, whenever they wished, for those attractions.

They investigated a number of cities, including Baltimore, Charlotte, San Antonio and Taos. Their search ended when Tess discovered land available in eastern Tennessee, on a quiet lake near Knoxville, Asheville and the Blue Ridge Mountains. The developer was offering large lots with three acre zoning. They talked the developer into selling them eight contiguous lots in an area planned for later development. They gave the developer the contract to build a large, glass and wood structure with a view of the lake.

Fourteen months later, Tess and Jason moved into a handsome modern home with everything they could ever need and within a couple hours drive of two small cities. While they waited for the new house they liquidated their respective real estate and furnishings, except for whatever personal or family possessions they wanted to keep.

They moved into the new house, sparsely furnished with consensus choices that didn't compete with the design of the house itself. A year later Tess delivered a healthy baby girl they quickly named Kathy, remembering the woman that was instrumental in getting them together. Two years later, Kathy had a little brother, quickly named Brian. Tess offered the woman who had been helping with the housework twice weekly a full-time position as nanny, housekeeper and cook.

Maria moved into the two room suite at the rear of the house designed for that purpose. Jason purchased an SUV, large enough for the two car seats the children needed, for Maria's use. Having Maria on board allowed Jason and Tess to leave the house and children in good hands while they traveled and took an occasional evening out. Their only concern was they might waken Maria with their raucous sexual escapades.

Eventually, they both became involved in charity work. Tess returned to help her previous organizations and Jason involved himself with financial services for the aged and infirm dealing with government agencies and insurance companies. Neither missed their lives apart and neither had anything except happy expectations for their or their children's, futures. Everyone understood they might go missing at anytime for a month, week or hour.

12