All Comments on 'Jason and I'

by glenlover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
savannuhsavannuhabout 15 years ago
Yeah..

That was indeed HOT. :-)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
So sweet but yet so hot

Tell us what happen the next day. Is her husband cheating on her? Make a story different and have her husband having an affair with a young boy. Give Jason his mother as his lover. Thanks ......Rich

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Fun while it lasted!

Thanks for really good submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Proof Reader Required!

She packs "launches"? Do the dock workers know about this? WTF, they live on an island or a ship?

Not once, but twice! Did you bother to read this after you wrote it, or were you too damn busy jerking off?

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

More or less the same way that it happened between me and my own son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
tell us more...but include dad in this family fun

tell us more about jason & mom..but have dad get involved..for a hottt family threesome..with mom now wanting to see jason and dad in some hot bi action..with her directing and participating...and jason as dom over dad...definetly a scenerio women/moms like myself crave to read about and definetly be a part of...

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Mom's Boobs

Sorry Marlowe, but this babe has the BOOBS that launched a thousand lunches.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 15 years ago
It all happened in one night!

This extremely hot story proves that days, weeks, and months preparation are not necessary when seducing a hot ignored mother. This could happen to anyone any given school day if you choose the right day wisely and manipulate the situation and environment to your advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Personally...

I'd like to see the father come home, catch them in the act and beat the piss out of the son after taking pictures to facilitate "mums'" transition to forced prison lesbianism.But then I've got some problems with ingrate children who try to steal from their benefactors. Of course I'm not from twisted old England.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
where a son's dick belongs

That last comment by a fellow Yank is funny. What did he expect to find in the incest section of Literotica? This fine story shows the natural motherfucking passion of a young man and his loving Mom's response! Like most long married women, the mother feels neglected by her husband, who's middle aged and slowing down anyway. And like most such ladies, what she needs is the lust, and the big strong dick, of a young man! Her son Jason fits the bill perfectly. Most mothers could find the answer to their cuntal needs in their own boy and his stiff prick, if they would only open their eyes and their minds. The first time Jason sees his mother's twat he says, with sweet naivete, I came out of there? Yes, you did, Mom smiles. And is the boy ever anxious to get back in! When he does it's motherfucking heaven for both son and Mom! But, honestly, where else does a boy's hard on belong but up his own mother's fat warm ever-loving twat?

glenloverglenloverabout 15 years agoAuthor
Apology

Please, I apologise for the mistakes. I did get a proof reader. Unfortunately he did not do his job properly. Sorry for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
VERY SEXY STORY

Very sexy story.The fact that it was with a son does not make it sexy.It was well writen,and could have been with any man.Very nice.

keairankeairanabout 15 years ago
heh

This was almost a Textbook case of Oedipus Syndrome. (son wants mom but hates dad) All in all well written though

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Tell us more

what gonna happen? Please don't ruin this beautiful story bu including the father. Thanks for the beautiful story.

jdstorytellerjdstorytellerabout 15 years ago
lovely build up

I thought it was very well paced and believable. I wish she had been my mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot story...wait til she winds up pregnant.

The only thing to make it better would be for dear old dad to seduce his daughter when she hits 18 and fuck her in moms bed...thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please more.

Fantastic story. I loved reading this story & I hope you will write more chapters to this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One Hot Story

This was one hot story. Please have more of this. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a fine motherfucking mind

The author gives his age as 18-22 years old. In this excellent story he shows a fine motherfucking mind. Most all guys at to one time or other harbor a strong attraction to their mother's twat and love thinking of what they're aching to shove up it. Mr. Glenlover obviously does, no doubt due in part to his youth and his hot young balls. We need this gifted writer to delve more deeply into his natural urge to shoot his creamy sperm up his mother's cunt, and let us know the really dirty ideas he comes up with.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
Well done

Very good story, thank you.

Fubar2kFubar2kover 14 years ago
Well done

Very good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What Happens Tomorrow

Do you plan on continuing this story?

Does Jason know something about his father,that has caused him to change his relationship with him?

How will the sister react to the knowledge of the change that mother and son now have with one another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omg!!

I'm in need of a cigarette!! lol I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I come back every once in a while to reread this great story, and...

it never fails to impress me, both in its content and high literary skill. The author gives his age as 18 to 22, so maybe even a late teenager. His youth is evident in his great passion. My guess is that glenlover was hard as he wrote the story, maybe even shooting a load at the end. His hero, Jason, is enthralled by his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. When the boy is face to face for the first time with his mother's cunt he's filled with awe and wonder. His mom's beautiful twat is his own birth canal, he has to finger it delicately, slurp it like he wants to get his head back inside it. He takes his mother's little hand and wraps it around "the power of his love"--his big stiff prick. Mom's reaction is all he could hope for: "His cock was a miracle I hadn't been looking for but thankfully I had found." Her feeling shows why lots of moms nickname their boy's rock-hard prick "Mother's Salvation." Jason introduces his young dick to his mother's incomparable cunt, and fucks it, first wildly and animalistically, overcome by where his cock IS, then gently and lovingly. It's the closest, most intimate connection two human beings can have, a boy's prick up his own mother's lovely coochie. Strong, well-built Jason pounds away with all his youthful energy, mom cums like crazy, and the boy unloads his young balls, giving his mom a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Then mother and son kiss gently and smile at each other, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mom's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved it

Now this is the kind of story i love reading mom and son in love with each other and making love i need more of this story please thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoyable reading. More to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NICE MOTHERFUCKING STORY

I enjoyed this story of incest between mother and son. That is the incest theme that I particularly like. The story is well told. Of course it is not all that plausible, as incest stories seldom are. I liked how he licked his mother's cunt. I would like the son to lick her asshole as well, and possibly fuck her asshole if he can do so without hurting her. Also no rubbish please about the mother getting pregnant. If the sister Cathy joins in, and the two women lick each others' cunts and assholes while fucking Jason, that would be nice too. Eventually Paul should join in and make sure to fuck Cathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You!

Short and sweet. I LOVE learning Her thoughts and feelings as she makes her choice.

Hope there are or will be more...

IncAddictIncAddictover 3 years ago

Short but good! Very nice attempt although there's always room for improvement :)

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago

There should be apart 2 to this story! I luv it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous