All Comments on 'Jason and Matt Ch. 02'

by MissManic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dramatardramatarabout 11 years ago
Love how this story is evolving

^^ you should write longer chapters! It's so hard to wait for a good story to continue. I like the characters and I will look forward to see which path you will create for this one. One of my favorites. Thanks. Keep writing :)

Rileydmaddox95Rileydmaddox95about 11 years ago
Great story

So far I am loving this whole story. I just hate to see guys get treated like that. It hits so close to home. I really hope it doesn't go too ganbangy again.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 11 years ago

Didn't see that coming! You're doing a fine job of creating a compelling story. Matt should probably be checked for a concussion, tho. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm a bit confused. I feel like the characters were different in this chapter then they were i the first. Jason acted wierd. he was awkward and seemed like the assertive and protective guy from the night before was gone. Matt, I expected to act wierd given what he'd been through. I'm wondering who this guy is and why he is supposed to stay at these 'parties.' What is the purpose? I hope you can have the characters seem more consistent and give us a clearer view of who they are and what made them that way..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Oh god, waiting for the next chapter/s is going to be painful. It's been a while since I'd had a good read.

The shifting from Matt to Jason and vice versa was confusing in this chapter, but it's highly just the layout. All in all, I like how the characters were characters -- like, not flat at all. Keep up the good work! Really looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slow pace

I like the story, but the pace is a slow. Doesn't help by going back and forth with the POV. My biggest problem is with authors who publish as they write. Now I've invested time in reading 2 chapter's of a story which is not likely to ever be finished - 2 years, no new chapter's. Sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 years and no updates? I feel cheated 😕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous