Jason and Matt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it. If Jason kept licking creamy yolk off his fingers, Matt was going to do something unsavory again. Like jump at him over the table and kiss him silly. That long, slender finger was drawn from between soft, plump pinks lips, and it took Matt a moment to realize he was speaking, answering his question, and he should probably be listening...

He had things to do today, he was saying. Of course he did. Matt felt like even more of an idiot, inviting the man to hang around with him all day, like they were...like they were a couple. He probably had work, or maybe school.

"Oh. Of course. Uh...I can give you a lift home, or...wherever. It's the least I can do, after..." basically molesting you.

Again, it took Jason a moment to respond. He seemed to give everything so much thought before opening his mouth. Matt wished he had the forethought to do that.

The man offered to take him home, once again offering an apology. Really, Jason wasn't sure what to say to that. Not only was there really no reason for an apology, he wasn't entirely sure how to decline the man's offer in a way that didn't come over down right rude. Of course, he could tell the truth, but somehow, that didn't seem like too good an idea either.

Finally, he spoke up, declining the ride, offering that he lived nearby. Yeah. Right. As if he could afford the neighbourhood. Though he had only gotten a glance of the streets during the short drive there, it seemed like a pretty upmarket place. It wasn't all too much later before they went their separate ways, awkward goodbye's muttered before Jason turned his tail.

Of course he had nowhere to go. He hadn't had plans. But the guy had freaked Jason out. He wasn't even entirely sure why. He hadn't exactly done anything. Hadn't hurt him. Sure, he had been acting a bit odd, but it wasn't like the man had threatened him. Hell, the man had been friendly. Cooked him food. Had been generous. Even when he had taken him, he had still not been selfish. A strange twinge set off in his loins at that memory, an oddity that he forced away. He was all shook up, but couldn't understand why. Something about the man had left him feeling confused. The way the man had looked at him. The way he'd speak. How he had called him baby.

There really should be a big, blinking read sign on his head that read 'Denied', he thought, casting his eyes to his food. The rest of the meal was eaten in relative silence, until finally there was nothing left to consume and Matt realized he had to accept that the guy was leaving. There was a mumbled thanks, and Jason grabbed up a bag as he mumbled something about being glad Matt felt better. He'd completely forgotten about the bruises, the pain having fallen to a dull ache throughout his body that he couldn't even feel when he was watching Jason.

They exchanged goodbyes, there was more awkward silence while they shuffled their feet, until finally Matt had to close the door on Jason's retreating form.

"Fuck," Matt grumbled at the door, smacking his forehead onto the wood -- which hurt like hell, considering there was a lump on the top of his head -- and he winced, figuring that shower Jason had been trying to get him to take last night was a pretty good idea.

He wasn't sure how long he had been walking by the time he started to recognize the neighborhood once more.

"Hey. Jason. Buddy!" A voice cut through the street, a broad-shouldered man cutting through the crowd. A large hand fell to Jason's shoulder in a "friendly" pat, before a muscled arm laid itself around Jason's thin shoulders.

"Hey, Mike," Jason muttered, trying to pull away slightly, though the movement was futile.

"Had a good night, hmm, buddy?" he spoke, leaning heavily against the slightly shorter man as they walked, small blue eyes staring at the brunette.

"Was fine," Jason answered wearily. Mike acting friendly never was a good sign. It was trouble waiting to happen.

"Heard you had fun," the man stated, his words not really a question.

At that, Jason shrugged.

"See. I happened to have a word with Bruce this morning. Seems someone started a fight last night?" Mike inquired, tone turning sharp. At that, Jason remained silent. "And then, they abandoned ship."

"So?" Though the word was supposed to sound stoic, the little swallow that accompanied it made it clear any true rebellion was nowhere in sight. A slight, dark chuckle escaped Mike's throat.

"So." he repeated after Jason, a hand tangling within the brunette's hair, pulling it back somewhat harshly. "Need I remind you, Jason, that you owe me?" he growled into the man's ear, breath hot against his skin. When the reply didn't come quick enough, his fingers fisted even tighter in the man's hair. "Do I?!"

"N-no," Jason grunted, trying to lessen the strain on the back of his head..

"So. If I say you're going to go somewhere, you're going to stay there," Mike continued, growling. "Got it?" he snarled. At that, Jason nodded, the hand releasing itself from his hair.

"Good," Mike muttered, letting go of Jason, snarling slightly. "Don't screw up again," he then added, a warning tone to his voice. "You fucking love it anyway. Fucking faggot," he spat, leaving the man behind.

12